The Straight Family Friend

Story Info
He's married, it's wrong, but how could I say no?
2.6k words
4.56
28.4k
52

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/27/2023
Created 05/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pakami
Pakami
114 Followers

I legitimately never thought I would be writing something like this for the internet just because there is no one in my life I could talk to about this, but at the same time I feel like I would explode if I didn't let at least someone know. This happened about two months ago and I've been keeping to myself so far, but I think it's too much of a unique experience not to share it.

For safety reasons I'm going to use fake names. So, James is probably like 34-38 years old. He's been a friend of my family for about a year now. My parents met him and his wife at church. One thing about my parents is that they love to play the older couple mentor role. They're always picking up the new young couple, taking them out for dinner, inviting them to the house, and all that. It usually lasts for a few months before they forget and move on. But this couple stuck around for longer (they still are).

James is the kind of guy I love jerking off to. He's been going to the gym for easily more than ten years now. To hear him speak about it, it's as if exercise is a natural part of his life. He has the most perfectly defined inverted triangle figure, and he loves to wear clothes that show it off. Up until what happened, I'd never had the privilege of seeing him without his shirt on, but you can imagine my mind more than made up for it at night.

Ever since him and his wife started coming to my house, I would have the hardest time keeping my eyes from sliding over him, his 6'2 tall figure, or his absurdly handsome face. He never seemed to mind though. Even though I would turn a deep red any time he'd caught me, he'd always just give me a friendly smile and a wink. If I was a girl, he could get me pregnant just with that. I mean, he obviously could, since his wife got pregnant like seven months ago.

That's when I started noticing a change. It's like he would actively wait for me to look at him so that he could smirk back. Every time. It went from getting caught a couple times every now and then to actively embarrass myself every five seconds. He would wear his shirts one button too open and his jeans seemed to have gotten tighter. One time while we were having lunch, I swear I felt him kick me under the table,

Anyway, I'm beating around the bush a lot because I'm really nervous about writing this down. Last thing I'll say is that I'm 18 and just a regular skinny guy that's also gay and grew up in a religious household, meaning I'm still in the closet.

So, now for the part you'll want to hear about. Like I said before, this happened a couple months ago. It was during dinner. We had just finished and my parents and James and his wife were just talking about a bunch of crap I don't really care about. Usually around this time I just get up and go to my room until they leave, but that day I decided to stay so that I could keep basking my eyes in the plaid shirt James was wearing, fuel for my late night activities. As usual, he'd caught me several times, and smiled every single one.

After a while, even that form of entertainment started to wear off, so I tapped my phone to check the time.

"Is that Pokemon?" James chimed in, looking at my Angemon background.

I mean, it was the very first time he'd every asked me anything even remotely personal, was I really going to tell the gorgeous hunk sitting across me that he got the wrong franchise?

"Yeah, you're into it?" the room had gone quiet around our sudden interaction. The attention was making me nervous, but I wasn't about to back down.

"Absolutely! I used to collect cards back in the day. You should come around some time and I'll show you."

Alright, that was definitely weird. My brain was racing at full speed trying to figure out what to say next. All at once I was taken aback by his interest, while struggling not to make him look like an idiot, but also trying to figure out what would be a polite way to answer.

"That'd be awesome! I also like to collect."

No, I don't. I've never had the money to afford something like that. I don't even know why the hell I said that. Seriously, I have no idea. It worked out in the end, though.

"No way! Do you have them here?" he asked, gesturing as if he was about to get up.

My heart was beating so fast at this point that I'm surprised I can even remember this conversation. If I'm being completely honest, nothing lewd was going through my head. I was mostly just panicking about how I would explain that I don't actually have any Pokemon or Digimon cards or whatever. Even as I nodded like an idiot, and we both got up to go to my room, the only thing I could think about is what kind of whacky excuse I would have for him.

Neither my parents nor his wife said anything as we left the room and got up the stairs. I didn't say anything either as I walked straight to my closet, trying to pretend like I was looking for something that clearly wasn't there.

I was halfway through my room when I heard the door close behind me followed by the soft click of the clock. I'm still wondering today how did I not pass out on the spot.

As I turned around to see what was going on, the first thing I noticed was the incredibly tall, handsome hunk unbuttoning his shirt while starting at me with that damn smirk.

"Sorry, bud. Hope you don't mind. Your room is kinda hot. How do you manage here?"

"We-- uh, we have AC," I mumbled through a dry mouth.

His body was exactly what I envisioned it to be. Big, bulging pecs on top of a pile of eight very defined abs. He moved as smoothly as someone that's used to having such a body. He was confident, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't think that was sexy as fuck.

"Sorry, I don't wanna make you uncomfortable," he said, stopping halfway through taking the shirt off.

"N--no, you're not," I replied a little too fast.

"Alright, cool," he said.

James hadn't moved an inch. He was still standing right in front of my door. Except now he was shirtless, and looking at me. I can't even begin to explain how surreal this felt.

"I'm not gay, you know," he said after an awkward silence. "I figured you are a while ago, but I'm not."

At the moment I remember thinking he was trying to imply nothing was going to happen. Which I was fine with, I mean, to this day I can still easily cum at the memory of his bare chest. I would've been happy with that.

"Don't worry, I won't tell your parents," the thought hadn't even crossed my mind. "I just thought I could ask a favor of you."

"Sure," I immediately spilled out.

"Good," he chuckled. "You see, Lindsey is very pregnant. She's unable to fulfill her duties as a wife at the moment, and I'm a man. I have some primal needs that need to be met."

"You want me to suck you off...?" It came out as a mix between a question and a statement.

"Yeah, for starters, but after that I'd like you to offer your boypussy to me so I can cream it. I'm afraid I'm in desperate need of some tight places to put my cock in.

He undid his belt while he spoke and I swear I was so hard I could've instantly combusted. He didn't have to say anything, I just walked on wobbly knees to where he was waiting for me, dick in hand by the time I got there.

It was an average size, which was perfect for my not-so-experienced throat. It felt warm as I took it in my hands and slowly started a jerking motion, up and down. The pink head was glistening with precum that I quickly put in my mouth. When I tell you I was slobbering over this man's cock, it's because I was. I could hardly contain my excitement as I tried to shove as much of it down my throat as I was able to. One massive hand came to rest on my head, but he didn't push me. Actually, he was holding me back.

In hindsight, I realize I was a little too eager, and if what he said was true, he hadn't had any action in a while. So he probably didn't want it to end too fast. But this was only the fourth dick I'd ever put in my mouth, and the very first one that was attached to a greek god. I could barely help myself as I struggled to take one more inch with every swaying movement of my head. I wanted it so bad, but he wouldn't let me have it.

He stopped me as soon as I took a hold of his heavy, loaded balls.

"To the bed, let's go," he declared as he yanked my head back, taking my prize away from my mouth.

I did as I was told, and as I walked towards my bed, I could hear faint laughter coming from downstairs. My parents and James' wife were having a pleasant night while I was about to get railed by this hunk. The though didn't help my anxiety.

"Take all your clothes off," he commanded and his voice carried a weight that made it impossible to argue.

In seconds, I was completely naked, shamefully covering my throbbing hard dick while I looked at the floor waiting for him to say something else.

"Get on the bed," his tone wasn't abusive or demanding. He was just stating what he wanted and I was following along because I wanted him so bad. "Face down, and put a pillow under your stomach."

It was a bit strange that he knew precisely what I needed to do in order to have the fuck of my life. Almost as if he'd done it before. But I couldn't ask about that right now, I was shaking so hard it almost looked as if I was having a convulsion.

"Where's your lube?" He asked and I pointed shakily at my bedside.

"Usually I'd eat your pussy until you cum but we don't have a lot of time. Maybe next time."

The thought of a next time was enough to make me cum, but I didn't say anything. I just nodded as he squirted lube out of the bottle and slid it on his thick cock. He did take a few seconds to apply some to my hole as well, and the feeling of his big finger entering me to stretch me just a bit made me involuntarily moan.

"Shhh," he soothed me.

The mattress sunk under his weight as he climbed with one leg first to then put the other on the other side, straddling me. He hadn't taken the rest of his clothes off like he'd told me to do. I could feel his jeans against my legs, but soon enough the only thing in my mind was the strong scent of his cologne as the rest of his body followed, laying on top of me. I can still smell it if I close my eyes.

"Open," he whispered into my ears, and I spread my legs for him as much as I could.

His cock was poking my hole and I felt like my sanity was about to give in.

"Don't scream," he said before he started pushing his piece of meat inside of me.

The head took several minutes to make its way in. Consequences of poor prep I guess. I legitimately had to bite down a scream when it finally managed to lodge itself in, though. It felt so much bigger in my ass than in my hands.

"Shh, you're so tight," he whispered again with bated breath.

But I couldn't hold back my sounds as he sank deeper, the pain was blinding at first. Eventually he was left no choice but to use his big hand to cover my mouth.

"Just a bit more," he said.

And it was true. Only a minute or two later he had sank all the way in. We stayed like that for some time, panting and enjoying the morbid situation. This was so fucked up, but that just made it so much better.

My parents were downstairs while the guy they trusted and invited into their house was now starting to slam their son, absolutely wrecking my hole.

It was after the third thrust that I saw stars for a good reason. He found that one spot, and he noticed too. This man is an expert, I swear. He knew exactly how to move, how to pull back and then push back in just in the precise way he needed to do to make me delirious with pleasure, almost instantly forgetting the searing pain I'd been under.

The way the muscles on his chest and abdomen tensed against my back is a feeling I will take to my very grave. He was a perfect fucking machine. Even the way his hips moved to drill me every time was impossibly smooth.

I realize I'm making this sound way too good, and I probably am. But you have to understand that I never imagined I would be having a sneaky fuck with someone I considered as attractive as James.

I was so close to losing my mind in a sea of pleasure... so close, but then there was a knock on my door.

"Mason? Lindsey isn't feeling well. Leave James alone so they can go home. Why is your door locked?"

"It's okay Mrs. White. We'll be done in a minute."

He said that in a perfectly natural tone. I'm sure my mom didn't suspect a thing. I mean, I'm certain she didn't suspect I had this guy's cock so deep inside of me, I felt like he could rearrange my guts.

"I'll leave you a present, alright?"

He asked and I didn't need to ask what that would be. His mouth closed around my shoulder and he bit my skin, branding me as he slammed me again and again, harder and faster until my eyes rolled to the back of my head and he groaned into my shoulder with sudden pleasure.

I won't say I could feel his cum spilling inside me because I couldn't, but I sure wish I could.

"Get dressed quickly, or they'll get suspicious," his voice was slightly gruff as he let go of me, and I felt the need to beg him to stay even though it was impossible.

One more time I did as I was told. My mom always forced me to come downstairs and wave goodbye to our guests as they left. James and I didn't say a word to each other as we got dressed. He waited for me to be done before opening the door and walking downstairs perfectly naturally.

As I waved him goodbye, I could feel warm seed spilling down my legs.

That was the last time we did it but it wasn't the last. We've snuck around two more times since then. And there's a big celebration coming up at church on friday. I know it would be blasphemous, but you guys should see him to understand I don't care. I'd do anything this man told me to.

Pakami
Pakami
114 Followers