All Comments on 'The Gear Ch. 02'

by VertigoReturns

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
beezlebubbeezlebubabout 7 years ago
Fire your editor

This is a good story, except for the fact there are missing words and bad grammar everywhere. Here is a sentence from near the end of this page...Few hours earlier, outside on an abandoned stood David Peterson with three black suited men.

First of all there should be a word before the word few. The comma is pointless as there is not another one, indicating a parenthetical element, in the sentence. And also WHAT is abandoned?

You really need to look for a different editor.

VertigoReturnsVertigoReturnsabout 7 years agoAuthor

Editor is kind of busy with his exams. It will be uploaded soon after he proofreads it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Next part when?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

It reads as if could go for a lot more chapters than just four, hope you just keep going I'd love to read many more please.

hellinahelmethellinahelmetabout 7 years ago
Good jump off

Doing fine and have piqued our interest with the last couple of paragraphs...left a lot of options open with us knowing his old man is an ET. Looking forward to reading you next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

can't wait for part 3. Also page break thing. Try next time using underscores or asterix so copy paste wont mess it up.

VertigoReturnsVertigoReturnsabout 7 years agoAuthor

There is page breaks in the original word document I posted to the moderators. I dont know why they copy pasted it this way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Page Breaks!

I'm really enjoying this story, but you REALLY need to include some form of break to differentiate betweem different parts of the story. Maybe a line, an extra space or chapter titles. This went from chatting with his sister to flirting with Tina with no distinction!

Ge59Ge59about 7 years ago

i do not know about any one else but i want to see where this goes.... it is intriguing to say the least

VertigoReturnsVertigoReturnsabout 7 years agoAuthor

You can ask them now if you want. I will try to answer them without spoiling any upcoming chapters. Who knows maybe it will help me to close any plot holes when this all ends! :)

GrandPaMGrandPaMabout 7 years ago
I have questions...

but I will await part 3 before I delve in just yet.

You may answer some of them in your next chapter.

I will say that David seems like a real bastard setting up his son like this.

ironsoldier80ironsoldier80about 7 years ago
Awesome

This series already has a lot going for it. Very creative idea for sci Fi tech and antagonist. How you get a good editor to make a great story and epic. Also take your time with your story, enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

i will simply say wow !! .please continue this enticing series ,thank you for your time to write this. looking forward to more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous