All Comments on 'The Gear Ch. 03'

by VertigoReturns

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
clay1fclay1fabout 7 years ago
AMAZING!!

I would like to say you are doing a fantastic job!! I have read Dark Brothers story and also his Brothers story too and this work reminded me of how I enjoyed those book ms. You are a great author and I hope you will continue this series and continue to write more stories! 5/5*

YekimYekimabout 7 years ago
very good.....

the story is very good so far ..other than some missing words here and there...hope you decide to continue... even with the missing words it is an interesting line of thought...and subject....

VertigoReturnsVertigoReturnsabout 7 years agoAuthor

As one anonymous pointed out, I misused the word 'ineligible'. It was supposed to be 'unintelligible'. Thanks for pointing that out anon. I will do better in the next part. 😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
please more

yes i love this story . l await for more thanks for your efforts

VertigoReturnsVertigoReturnsabout 7 years agoAuthor
Change of narration?

I am planning to change the narration from third person to first person. Hope you guys don't mind with my experimentation of change in narrative. If you guys don't want it, please comment. It will be tough but I will change it back to the third person format. And thanks for reading my story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

When is the next part? Also will it be the final part?

VertigoReturnsVertigoReturnsabout 7 years agoAuthor

No. It won't be.

I am kind of busy with some job and all, so it will take time. But on a happier note, it would be one of the longest chapters I have done when it comes out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Next chapter? Been a while

VertigoReturnsVertigoReturnsalmost 7 years agoAuthor

Already send for moderation. Will be available in 1 or 2 days. The first draft was almost 30+ pages. But I decided to split them up so that I can make a decision on whether I should go with the current narration style or go back to the previous one depending on the upcoming chapters reviews.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous