The Gear Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without any warning, she let go of his cock, her saliva dripping from the wood to his balls.

"Why?!" He asked.

Without answering him, she took off her bra and underwear and placed her hips on his face and they both started to 69 with each other.

Sarah knew she shouldn't be watching but she couldn't help it. She continued watching as Nina took her son's thick cock into her mouth and giving him a blowjob. Sarah wanted to touch herself but she had to use her entire will to not to do that and focused her attention onto her tablet waiting for any message The Gear may emit this time.

"Hey Sarah." Sarah heard the voice of Nina from the room again.

"Yea?"

"Want to come in? Your son would-"

Sarah saw her son covering Nina's mouth and ineligibly saying something to her angrily.

"Ow." Sarah heard her son cry and say, "Stop biting me."

Sarah smiled as the couple inside started making out with each other. She took a deep breath and pressed a button. All the camera's focused on the inside of the room turned off.

With a heavy heart and a ton of reluctance she entered the room.

"Mom!" Scott cried quickly trying to cover himself by hiding behind Nina.

Sarah was shamefully looking down. She tried her best to not to look at the two on the bed..

"There is nothing to be ashamed of." Nina said and walked towards Sarah.

Scott was watching his self-declared girlfriend walking seductively over to his mother, her ass swaying back and forth. Scott had a basic idea of what was going to happen next but a couple of things bothered him. First, she was his mother. Second, she was married. Third, she was his mother. Fourth, if this went further, it would leave a scar on his mental state!!!

"Please stay back." Sarah said taking a step back every time Nina took a step forward until Sarah was pushed against the wall.

"Relax dude." Nina said, "I am not going to eat you, well at least not in that sense."

She chuckled at her own pun and called out to Scott, "You getting hard?"

Scott had his cock covered within his hands and didn't say anything back.

"This is wrong." Sarah said in a soft voice as Nina pressed her body against the older woman's.

"Why?" Nina asked kissing on her cheeks.

'Because I am married', Sarah wanted to say but her husband had told her it was alright for her to cheat if it makes her happy.

Nina kissed her other cheek, "Just enjoy it."

Nina unbuttoned Sarah's shirt.

"No no." Sarah muttered under her breaths.

Nina looked into Sarah's eyes, "Do you want me to stop? I don't want to do something you don't like."

Sarah hesitated for a moment before shaking her head.

Nina smiled and unhooked Sarah's bra. She was surprised to see the breasts, which was smaller compared to hers but still standing upright completely unaffected by gravity.

"These are some nice racks." Nina said and took the right one into her mouth.

"Aaah. Not that suddenly." Sarah moaned.

Nina took the nipple inside her mouth and started to lick and gently bite it. Sarah slid her hand behind Nina and started to caress her. Nina let go off the breast and looked at Sarah.

"Your father will kill me." Sarah said and pulled Nina's face to her and they both kissed. Their tongue exploring each other's mouth.

Scott was already getting blue balls. He wanted to stroke himself so badly but his consciousness was telling him not to. She was his mother. The woman who gave birth to him. Scott saw his mother's hand go down to caress the younger woman's ass cheeks. She squeezed and played with it while Nina moaned into the older woman's mouth.

"Un ter va mo?" It was the same voice Scott had in his last dream conversation but this time it was happening when he was awake.

"Who said that?" Scott looked around him.

"Wen kla monet." The voice said again.

Scott saw that the two women were still playing with each other.

"Am I the only one who's hearing this?" Scott wondered.

"Ola jan ilas."

"Who the hell is saying this?" Scott yelled out angrily.

"Honey, are you alright?" Scott's mother quickly put a nearby lab coat over her and looked at him concerned, "We can stop if you want."

"Plin gla hus." The voice continued.

"Are you alright?" Nina asked, still naked as she sat down near him.

"The voice in my dream. It is speaking to me." Scott covered his head as if to stop the sound.

Sarah Peterson quickly looked at her tablet. It was giving out the strange messages again. The one Mr. Jenkins couldn't translate.

"Did it say something now?" Sarah asked her son.

Scott nodded.

"Estalis." The voice said and Scott's head went blank and he laid down on the bed unconscious.

*************************************************************

"Vart, el jaas pu." A teenage looking boy who resembled Scott in some ways, said to an older man who very much resembled David Peterson.

The teenage boy just had a blanket covering his naked body under. David was wearing a single white cloth that went from his shoulders to his legs. They were in an open field with the sun about to set. Number of candles were placed all around the teenager, who was lying on a bed made of rock.

"Ren tu killes nlap." The man resembling David said.

He took a piece of circular thing from a table nearby and placed it on top of the teenager.

"Gaer jlak." David said and a bright light came out of the ring blinding them all.

*************************************************************

"Can you hear us?" Scott heard a female voice as he slowly opened his eyes. The voice sounded distant. Scott wanted to close his eyes and go back to sleep.

"Scott, wake up." The voice sounded closer now.

Scott quickly opened his eyes. It took some time for him to adjust to the sudden change in light and as his vision cleared he realized that there was not much change. He was still in the lab, Nina and his mother were near him but for some reason Nina was wearing a different cloth to the one she wore when he was awake. His mother was still dressed the same.

"Mom, what happened?" Scott asked trying to stand up.

"Count from one to ten, please." His mother said.

Scott did just that and again asked the same question.

"You were unconscious for two days." His mom said taking his pulse.

"What the hell!?" Scott exclaimed surprised, "Are you kidding me, mom?"

"Honey, what happened?" She answered with a question.

"I have no idea." Scott said after accepting the fact, "I was in some sort of a dream with guy who looked guy who looked like dad and a guy who looked very much like me."

"A dream?"

"They both were speaking an ineligible language like the one in my dream conversations." Scott said.

"Look at this." Sarah gave Scott the tablet, "Do any of these words look familiar to you?"

Scott shook his head.

"I will be back." Sarah said, "You take rest for a while."

Sarah took the tablet and left the room.

"You alright?" Nina asked.

"Yea. I think so. Except for this pain in my head." Scott replied.

Nina kissed him on his lips, "Feels better?"

"Na." Scott smiled, "I may need more. So what happened between you and my mother after I went unconscious?"

"Nothing." Nina said disappointed, "We were busy trying to wake you."

"What made you do that with my mother, dude?" Scott asked ruffling her red hair playfully.

"I have no idea." She replied confused, "It was like someone was compelling me to take things further. The same thing happened with my sister too."

Scott closed his eyes and thought about it maybe...just maybe-

"Do you think The Gear is influencing those around it to do things that crosses the boundaries?" Scott asked not caring how stupid that may sound.

"What do you mean?" Nina questioned.

"I think The Gear maybe alive."

"What!?"

"I will explain later."

"What if this technology was left behind by the Alvatras because it made people do weird things?"

"It is possible but it also has healing powers."

"Which we get when it is activated. Have you ever seen The Gear?" Scott asked Nina.

"Yea. Why?"

"Can I get a pen and paper?"

"You going to draw something?" Nina asked.

"Yes."

Nina left the room and returned a couple of minutes later with a drawing pad and a pen.

Scott closed his eyes and tried to recollect the shape and the size of the thing that was placed on the teenager's body in his dream. And he started drawing.

"Does it look anything like this?" Scott asked finalizing the drawing after a few minutes.

"Yes." Nina replied surprised, "I didn't know you had seen it before."

"I haven't. This was the thing that was placed on a teenager's body in my dream."

"So what are you saying?"

"I am not yet sure. But I will figure it out sooner or later." Scott said.

They both sat there silently for some time.

"I heard your college starts again in two days." Nina started.

"Yea. But I don't think I will be-"

"The Claves won't come for you. We will deploy some of our forces throughout your college. You have nothing to worry. Don't miss your classes." Nina said.

"But what if they-"

"They won't. You can relax. Also you said the female voice in your dream conversation said that it needs you to act like nothing was strange. So this is the best option to proceed with the things. Also on a completely unrelated note, do you want to fuck me?"

"That was real subtle." Scott said pulling her closer to him and kissing her.

"We need to keep you activated." Nina said gently flicking his nose and removing her clothes.

She then took off Scott's hospital gown and grabbed his thick cock that was getting harder by the second.

"Anyone watching from the other side?" Scott asked reluctant to do sex while people were watching him who were not his mother.

Damn it! That was even more weirder.

"Na. your mother had the camera turned off. Why do you think she left the room?"

"Why?" Scott asked as Nina moved her hands up and down on his cock.

"Because she didn't want to make things strange. You know...what with me making out with her and stuff. I think if you hadn't gone unconscious she would have made out-oh my!" Nina was surprised and stifled a laugh as Scott came all over her hands plastering some onto her face.

"That was quick." She said licking her fingers clean.

"My bad." Scott said taking her breasts into his mouth.

Nina smiled and stroked his head like a mother who breast feeds her son. She wanted to keep him close to her like this but she knew how important education is and she knew how intelligent he was considering he just drew The Gear from the memories of his dream.

"Thanks for staying with me." Scott flicked the nipple for a final time and said, before kissing her passionately.

"Why wouldn't I?" Nina asked.

"I know you can do better than me."

"That is true. But I don't wanna." Nina said holding his hands, "You are the best thing that's happend to me."

"Why? I haven't done anything significant for you."

"That is what makes you great." She said and kissed him again.

Scott didn't understand what she meant and he didn't want to know. Not at this particular moment anyways.

He picked her up by her waist and pushed her on the bed and climbed over her. He kissed her neck and licked down her body till he reached her pussy. To tease her further, he kissed on either side of her thighs he started licking down her legs and started to suck on her toes.

It was a new experience for him and he liked it.

"I didn't know you had a foot fetish." Nina chuckled at him.

"Neither did I." Scott replied and went licking up her legs till he reached her pussy again. He planted gentle kisses above her pussy and finally went down on her.

"Oh my God! Yea, just like that.... make me feel good." Nina moaned in pleasure twisting her legs and trapping Scott's head, "Fuck...just like that."

Scott licked and pulled at her clits while pushing his finger inside her. Her pussy sucked his fingers in like a vacuum cleaner and soon enough she had her first orgasm.

*************************************************************

Peter woke up to the hum sound coming out of his Clave emblem. He didn't want to pick it up. He hated being one of them. He hated fighting the Alvatras battles. He hated keeping secrets.

He turned around and gave Emily a gentle kiss on her cheeks and gave her perfect breasts a gentle squeeze and picked up the emblem from the pocket of his shirt.

He looked at Emily, she was still sleeping soundly. He went to the balcony and started breathing in the fresh night air. The emblem kept on vibrating in his hands.

He sighed hardly and pressed the emblem, "What?"

"What are you doing? We gave you a job. If you can't do it, we will send- "a rough voice came from the emblem.

"I know you sent one."

"Yes, but he didn't complete it. We don't know how much The Fenlin has changed him." The rough voice from the other side said.

"Doesn't matter to me. Also stop contacting me." Peter pressed the emblem. The call hung up.

He wanted to throw it away or destroy it but it was the last thing his father gave him before the Alvatras escaped the planet. It had high sentimental value to him.

"What are you doing outside?" Emily with her sweet voice asked from behind him startling him a little.

"Nothing." He quickly said as he turned around to face her. He was surprised at how beautiful Emily looked under the moonlight.

A night robe covering her body. Her beautiful black hair flying in the light wind. Her eyes shining brightly onto him.

He pulled her to him and kissed her passionately pushing down his worries deep into his soul.

*************************************************************

David Peterson was not happy. The summer solstice was a few months away and his son still hadn't grown stronger. He didn't spend the last two thousand plus years plotting for him to miss the chance to bring his one true son back from the dead. One fatal mistake he made during the experiment has completely destroyed the Alvatra, making them flee the planet for good and now the Lenthreals were returning, to repeat the event from the past. To kill all the Alvatras. To kill the one holding the strongest Fenlin. To tear it off from his body.

David knew it was just a matter of time before the Council comes to a decision about his...extracurricular works. He was preparing an army of his own to stop the Lenthreals. The one thing that can destroy the Lenthreals is the same thing that is needed to keep his son alive, to keep the entire race of the Alvatra alive.

"Sir?" One of the men in black teleported himself to the inside of the room, "The Fenlin is getting activated again."

"Damn it!" David stood up angry, "How horny is he?"

"You want to stop it?"

"No. Not yet. Maybe this time he will activate what needs to activated."

*************************************************************

"I love this." Nina cried in ecstasy as she rode Scott's young and hard cock, "Does it feel good?"

Scott grabbed her breasts and started to play with it while occasionally kissing her.

"I will miss you when you go to college." Nina said kissing him.

"I will miss you and your two babies." Scott smiled and took her breasts into his mouth.

"I am serious, dummy." Nina said holding him tightly.

"I can visit you during weekends." Scott let go off her nipples leaving a trail of his saliva there.

"But I only have three days for recharge."

Scott went silent then spoke after a while, "What about your sister?"

"She is leaving for London in four days."

"I can take leave and come visit you every three days." Scott suggested.

"Na. Don't. Keep your attendance up, I will survive somehow." Nina said increasing the pace in which she was riding, "After all your mother will still be here."

"Come on!" Scott groaned, "Please stop bringing her into this. Forbidden things make me cum faster."

"Oh really?" Nina teased him, "Is that why you came three times yesterday."

"Well you made out with your sister. What else am I supposed to do?"

She laughed and kissed him on his forehead, "Please cum inside me." She whispered into his ears and bit his earlobe lightly.

Scott pushed her down onto the bed and went inside her deeper and faster, "You sure you won't get pregnant?"

"Yep." She replied.

That was all Scott wanted to hear. He moved his hips back and forth. Scott knew she had a lot of sex but still her pussy was tight. It felt like her pussy was sucking in his cock just like when he used his fingers.

He felt his cock tighten as the blood started to pump in to his veins. He let himself cum inside her while she herself came all over his cock.

"That felt good." Scott groaned and laid himself near her.

"Thanks." She said hugging him and giving him a light kiss.

Scott smiled and both of them dozed off.

As usual, I would like to thank my editor and my readers. Thanks for reading!

12