All Comments on 'The Geek Files: Stuck on You'

by leapyearguy

Sort by:
  • 110 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

We get it, they're geeks. You went overkill on the extensive vocabulary in order to make them sound intelligent. For example, the word "queried," instead of "asked," was definitely overkill, not to mention it made it seem even more repetitive. Also, intelligent people know common phrases such as "...when pigs fly." Ergo, there was no need to rewrite said phrase as "Swine going ariborne." Overkill. Also, don't say that in Ft. Bragg. You'll get your ass kicked.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman7 months ago

LOL I thought you were going to put the secret glue in her tube of Analeze and they would both be "Stuck" in the hospital.

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker6 months ago

🍻🍕🙋🤷😁😉✌️💯💯👌💯💯💯💯

J6480J64803 months ago

Loved it, especially the vocabulary

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Oh I just love geeks there the best at getting pay back good on them I say

Fantastic story

bacchant2bacchant22 months ago

Excellent except for letting the wife off so easy, why?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Verry geeky but good. Surprised his wife got the hot sauce and not the super glue with her fuck buddy. Kind of like two dogs locked together. The ambulance trip to the hospital would have been a sight to see with them joined together in all their glory.

strawboystrawboyabout 1 month ago

Fun read. I was expecting to have his finger glued to her rectum with an unknown adhesive. That's OK, dickhead also works.

desecrationdesecration8 days ago

Very fun story, finally nerds represented as the important group that they are.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Each of the appropriate parties received the retribution that they deserved. Without violence or bloodshed.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous