All Comments on 'The Gems--Jade Ch. 03'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Sister Power

So now we've sorta met all the "Gems". It's nice that the sister know when one of them needs help and can come together to help the sister in need. You gave us a few hints about the other sisters. I'm eager for their storys to start also.

But for now it Jade. Will she fall for the King? Will the King fall for Jade? And what of Jarvis and maybe Garnet? Or is that another story? So much is going on a can't wait for the next installment of "The Gems"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More Please!

Oh, you are a wondrous spellbinding author....a little more...please?!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
Good but so short!

Hope you can post every day as planned but if not I'll be happy whenever the next chapter arrives.

shortydeeshortydeeover 12 years ago
Waiting!!!!!

I hope that you will be adding more to the Gem stories. I hope that Jade and King Dax will become a couple. I also hope that her sisters will find Love and Peace too!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Short chapters

This could be "fleshed" out some.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES