The Gender Benders Reloaded

Story Info
Couple discovers sexual secret at heart of the relationship.
5.8k words
4.43
5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
esclaro
esclaro
105 Followers

I have written about my transgender girlfriend and the juxtaposition of our relationship in regular life with our sexual relationship. In daily life, we are a normal man and woman couple and anyone who spends any time with us has no reason to believe that there is anything unusual going on between us. In fact, if you were to ask those who know us about our sexual relationship, people would probably say that I fuck my girlfriend as a man usually fucks a woman.

Unknown to them, since it is a closely guarded secret that my girlfriend has kept her entire life, she is dominant in the bedroom. She is always the active sexual partner and she exclusively fucks or is sucked by her lover. As her lover for the past four years, I have been her bottom and it has been my job to service her and her seven and a half inch cock as she sees fit, as she wishes, as she commands me.

This is the story of our most recent visit in which we spent sixteen days together.

I arrived late in the evening at the airport in Manila and I was happy to see my girlfriend waiting for me at the exit. We embraced, shared a quick kiss and then caught a taxi for our hotel. We wasted little time checking in and soon we were alone together in our room.

We kissed each other with the passion of a year apart from one another and soon, she took her panties off revealing her magnificent cock. My own cock pales in comparison to hers and it always takes my breath away when I see it. I am always in awe of her cock - of its length and girth, of the amount of cum it ejaculates, of how stiff it gets when engorged. Wow, I thought, how lucky I am to have this big male sex organ to play with.

I have never thought of myself as anything but heterosexual but I have to confess that my girlfriend's cock makes me swoon like a school girl with her first boyfriend. Seeing it makes me melt with desire and I want to submit completely to its power. I immediately want to bend over or open my mouth and offer up my holes for its pleasure. I want it like I have never wanted anything else. When I see her cock, instead of fucking, I want to be fucked like a woman is fucked by her man until she satisfies his cock. If my girlfriend's cock is the male sexual organ then my ass hole is the pussy, the female sexual organ that is its counterpart.

I had just started licking her cock which was getting hard when she made me stop. She had been washing herself too vigorously that morning and her penis was tender. So she put on one of the condoms that I brought with me and told me to lie on my side. I could feel the tip of her cock poking around between my ass cheeks looking for my hole. Then when she found it, she pushed the head of her cock into me and I moaned with delight. It was surprisingly easy considering that I had not been fucked in a year.

After she got the head in, she thrust her pelvis and mounted me like a bull mounts his bitch. I felt such joy feeling her entire cock inside me as we were now connected like one sexual being. I knew that she would not last long as she fucked me rising and falling in intensity with each series of thrusts. It was as though she was climbing a mountain and she had to take a moment's breath before continuing her climb.

As she made the final climb to her climax, I could tell that she was going to cum and there it was. She pushed her fuck stick into my rectum balls deep and held herself still. I could feel her cock throbbing and pulsating in the throes of her orgasm as she ejaculated her love juice into my bowels. How I wish it had been bareback instead of filling the condom with her cum.

After she pulled out, I admired the load of hot cream in the condom and she gently removed it from her erect cock. She looked lovely then with her feminine face and breasts and her big masculine boner sticking out from her body. I looked at it and I thought, that's the beautiful cock that just fucked me. I felt a kind of pride of ownership as though her cock was mine. Mine to satisfy with my tight little ass cunt.

The next day she took a shower and when she came out, she looked wonderful with her pretty face and that hunk of cock meat hanging down between her legs. Although I never see her as anything but female, I cannot say the same about her genitalia. There is just no denying that her penis and the balls in her scrotum are masculine. They were made for fucking and inseminating a female pussy with a load of sperm laden semen.

I should have been turned off by this raw display of masculinity but I wasn't. Instead I was turned on and aching with lust for it. Was it love for her that made me embrace it? Or was there a feminine side of myself that wanted to submit to the male and receive his sperm in my cunt? Yes, I wanted her to breed me and she wanted it too. When it came to sex, there was nothing feminine about her groin - her big cock needed to be serviced and her heavy balls needed to be emptied of sperm.

I was sitting down on the bed and I embraced her and kissed her cock and it started to respond by getting hard. She said that she thought she needed another day protecting it by using a condom.

She put a condom on and I got on the bed doggy style presenting my ass for her to use. She got in position behind me and I felt a little discomfort as she penetrated me initially. I actually liked it. I liked feeling her big cock forcefully opening up my anus like a pussy as though I was a maiden being taken by her first lover. She wasted no time mounting me like her bitch and soon I was moaning like a girl as she fucked me mercilessly.

I love being taken like she owns my ass as though I have nothing to say to stop her from taking what is hers. She was excited by my moans and she thrust her stiff cock up into my hole like a jackhammer as her hands rested on my back. I felt her fingers pressing into my flesh as she neared her climax. Then she was emptying her balls into my ass once again and she held onto me tightly, completing our mating of the male and female. Afterwards we cuddled and she fell asleep in the aftermath of her orgasm.

The following day after we both showered, she lay on the bed and pulled down her panties revealing her lovely cock waiting for my attention. I licked her and sucked her very gently but she said her penis was still tender. So I got her a condom which she put on while I lay on my side facing away from her.

After she got the condom on, she put the head of her cock in my crack and looked for the entrance to my hole. She found it and then pushed in meeting the resistance of my sphincter muscle. She continued pushing her cock in and little by little my anus, like a female pussy opened up for her male organ. I moaned in delight as she achieved complete penetration and joined us together like a stud and his bitch.

She thrust in and out of my ass continuously all the while I was moaning. I could tell my moans excited her and she thrust deeper and harder as she bottomed out in my hole. She was making panting noises as she fucked me and I thought she was getting close to breeding me.

She stopped when she was in as deep as she could get and she gripped my body tightly while her cock spasmed and pumped out her cum. I could feel each wave of her orgasm as she came hard. It was so lovely to be fucked by her and I felt so satisfied knowing that I had given her a great orgasm. The only fly in the ointment was that she still had to use a condom.

Later she told me that she has always had issues with a tender penis even when she jerks off by herself.

On day four, we both had showered and she came out as I was lying naked on the bed and asked me if I had a condom. I asked her if her penis was still tender and she said, a little. So I got the condom and gave it to her. She then lay naked on the bed and I put my mouth on her flaccid cock trying to be very gentle. I licked the shaft and sucked the head a little and it stiffened. As it grew in length I took it into my mouth to finish the job of getting my lover's cock hard so she could fuck me.

Our foreplay always consisted of a little kissing followed by some oral attention to her cock - the focus was solely on getting her hard so she could mount me, fuck me and cum in me. Our sex began with her erection and ended with her orgasm. There was no attention given to me or my cock but this did not bother me at all. Actually I preferred it that way, all the better to allow me to focus exclusively on her orgasm. It was as though I didn't have a cock or any sexual needs of my own. My only sexual need was her sexual need for orgasm and when she came, it was as if I had cum myself.

My whole purpose was to serve as the vessel for her cock in which to fuck and cum. I was her very own cum dumpster and nothing pleased me more. I often thought that our sex was like that between a horny teenage boy and his pliant girlfriend. All that mattered to her was getting his rocks off for him.

She put the condom on and again I lay on my side facing away from her. She rubbed a little lube around my asshole before she pushed the head of her cock into my asshole. I felt like a woman helping her man get his cock into her cunt as I pushed back a little. She thrust her pelvis in response driving the stiff shaft of her prick deeper and deeper into my pussy.

I moaned with desire as she finished mounting me. Like a female in heat I wanted my bull to mate and breed me. Softly I said, "Yes, baby." to encourage her in her efforts. She was ready to fuck me in earnest and she got down to business rapidly thrusting in and out of my ass. She reached around with her hand and was holding my nipple gently pinching it as she fucked me. Was she feeling like a man playing with my breast as she fucked me like a woman?

I lay there passively while she did all the work of fucking my cunt with her powerful male organ. She was the dominant male top and I was the submissive female bottom helping her to achieve her impending orgasm. I continued telling her "Oh baby" like a wife begging her husband to give her his seed.

So she did. She pushed in deep and held me tight as her cock throbbed inside me and deposited her load of semen to inseminate me. After she pulled her cock out and removed the condom full of her cream, she lay back on the bed and went to sleep tired from the work of fucking. I cuddled happily next to her like a woman who had just been impregnated.

The next day as we were sitting at a table outside the hotel restaurant, I was looking at her face and I could see the hair growing along her jawline and under her chin. It's a strange thing but when I see her masculine facial hair, instead of being repulsed, it excites me and makes me want her with an intense sexual desire. I would have been happy if she had fucked me at that very moment but it would have to wait until we were back in the room.

I thought that we were going to take a day off today to give her cock time to heal completely but that night when I was in bed, she came to bed with a condom. She pulled down her panties and I put my face in her crotch inhaling the musky masculine odor and licking her hairy balls. I thought, how nice that soon she will be emptying the cum from these balls into my ass! I licked the shaft of her cock and it got hard in a few moments and she said she was ready.

As she put the condom on, I got on my side facing away from her as usual. This is really her favorite position to fuck and I liked it too because I could focus on the feeling of her cock in my ass without being distracted visually. I asked her about it and she said that it was what she had been fantasizing. I didn't pursue it then but I wondered - why did she like fucking me in a position where she really couldn't see me - only my ass and back along with the back of my head. Was she imagining someone else? Or did it allow her to focus completely on the feeling of fucking without being distracted?

I felt her finger put a little lubricant from the condom on my anus and then her cock head quickly found the way to its home. She thrust a little more and then she was inside me, not super deep but deep enough for her to start fucking. I moaned as usual and said, "Yes, baby!" as she thrust in and out but she didn't seem as excited as before. So our intercourse lasted longer than usual until she was able to push up into me deeper than she had been and I groaned in response as though it hurt.

It seemed that the idea she was hurting me with her big cock got her going faster and harder and I knew that her increased excitement meant she was going to make it soon. Which she did. Balls deep she stayed still and enjoyed her orgasm as her prick convulsed and pumped her semen into the condom in my ass. Then she was done and she pulled out and got out of bed. I could see her taking off the condom with her cum inside. I told her, I live for the moment when you cum inside me, but I seemed to embarrass her with my fervor.

Her approach to sexual intercourse has always seemed very masculine to me - she likes to get her cock hard and then get it in and have her orgasm as quickly as she can. Like a woman, I am in no hurry and the whole act is a very emotional one for me. Nevertheless I know that she loves me very much but there does seems to be a divide between her sex with me and her love for me. For her it is fucking and for me love making but I don't mind this if it's what she needs to cum inside me.

The next day she was so drunk there was no sex but it was probably just as well for healing her penis.

On day seven, I thought it was to be another day of no sex.

Then lying in bed, she surprised me by telling me to get a condom. So I did. Then I pulled her panties down and put my lips on her soft cock and coaxed it to life. Even though she had just had a shower there was a slight unmistakable aroma there - a musky masculine scent that always excited me. I wondered why? Did this scent allow me to think that she was the man and I was the woman in our copulation?

She let me suck her cock for quite a long time until she was aroused in all her magnificence - the full seven and a half inches of her male organ primed and ready. I was so proud of getting her hard and I thought maybe she was going to finish in my mouth but then she pulled out and put on the condom.

Again I lay on my side with my ass facing her and I put one hand on my buttock and pulled it to expose my anus to her. In my mind I thought "Fuck my cunt, please, with that mighty fuck stick of yours". She got on her side and pushed her stiff cock hammer into my hole and then mounted me as a stud mounts his bitch. Impaled on her cock, I happily lay there - my body was hers to use.

Use me she did. Thrusting her pelvis hard up against my buttocks she reached up to my shoulders with her hands to pull me towards her as she did so. This leverage allowed her to fuck me deep and I moaned like a wife taking her husband's dick. She had no problem getting excited tonight and I knew she was getting close to her goal.

Instead of stopping to cum, this time she continued to thrust deep opening my ass up so that she could pump her cum into the very center of my being. In time with each spasm, she gave a pelvic thrust to propel her ejaculation. I felt as though she was truly impregnating me in that moment as she drilled into me with what felt like a steel pipe. Of course she was wearing a condom but afterwards when she pulled out, we could see a prodigious amount of cum inside it. How I wish it had been bareback inside me!

I asked her if it felt like she ejaculated a lot and she said yes, she just kept on coming and coming, breeding me like my bull. I told her, you fuck me so good you make me in love with you. I was kind of giddy and excited like a girl who has a handsome boyfriend. I think it embarrassed her a little but all I could do was wrap my arms around her and coo, I love you.

After the high of the previous day, I thought that there would be sex again today but I was mistaken! She just went to sleep!

On day nine, she decided to get drunk in the middle of the day which annoyed me. Was I a woman mad at her boyfriend who only cares about his beer? Maybe I was but she wasn't getting my ass today! I was really mad at her about it.

The following day she was like a guy who wanted to make up with his girlfriend so he get some pussy. She told me to get a condom so I handed one to her and then put my head in her crotch to lick her scrotum. As I licked and sucked, I spent some time smelling that intoxicating musky odor from between her legs! The masculinity of it makes me feel feminine - like a slut who is horny to be fucked so she has to get her man ready to do the fucking.

I sloppily licked the shaft of her fuck stick taking it in my mouth and playing with my tongue. It's marvelous to feel the soft rubbery cock as it gets harder and harder knowing that soon it will be in my ass. It makes me feel powerful that I can do this and get her so aroused that her seven inches of stiff cock is pulsating like an animal with a mind of its own.

She slipped the condom on while I lay submissively on my side and she had a little difficulty getting her cock in. At one point I could feel that she had not achieved penetration but instead it was between my legs. Like a patient wife, I told her that it wasn't in and she opened my ass cheeks to carefully push the cock head up into my cunt. Today for some reason, it slid in easily all the way until I was completely impaled on her male sexual organ.

She began by making a series of small pelvic thrusts, in and out, in and out, fucking my hole in a workmanlike manner. This went on for a few minutes until suddenly she was seized by a fierce urge to slam her cock in and out of my ass violently. It took me by surprise with its sheer vigor and intensity. This was not a woman gently fucking - this was a man who wanted to fuck his bitch savagely.

My ass was being rocked as she rammed her cock up in me long and deep and then withdrew for another savage attack. It was a frenzy of the hardest fucking she had ever done, as though she had a grudge with my anus and she was going to punish it with her cock. I was loving being fucked so passionately and I told her, "Fuck me hard, baby!" This sent her over the edge and she orgasmed inside me with the last few violent strokes.

When she pulled out, she didn't realize the condom came off and she said "Where is the condom?" before seeing it hanging out of my hole. She pulled it out spilling some of the semen onto the bed but there was still a lot in the condom. She had made a real mess in the condom, on the bed and in my ass and I loved it. I had been brutally fucked and I lay on the bed feeling my asshole was a little tender. What an excellent way to kiss and make up!

The following day we spent getting ready for our flight the next day. We had to sleep early for a long van ride to the airport.

We left her hometown to go back to Manila and as soon as we checked into hotel, we decided that we needed a nap. What a good nap!

She was eager to get down to business and had a condom already. She liked using the condoms because they protected her delicate penis skin so we kept on using them. When I asked her why we continued using the condoms she said that she could be rougher with a condom on and not hurt her cock. She liked being able to fuck me roughly and I liked it too. Did it make her seem more masculine when she did so?

While I licked her scrotum, she jerked her cock furiously and soon she was stiff and ready. She slipped on the condom while I got in the position that she liked - on my side facing away from her. She had a bit of a hard time getting it in my hole for some reason - I don't know if there was enough lubricant or what the problem was.

Once she got the cock head in, she was thrusting quickly in and out of my ass. It was a very businesslike fuck but I could tell it wasn't going to take long for her to cum. After what seemed like a minute or two, she increased the speed and depth of her thrusts until she was on the edge of her orgasm. With each orgasmic spasm, she thrust her cock up in my ass to deliver her semen. I told her, "Fuck me, baby! Yes, baby!" as she filled the condom with her cum. I really felt feminine as she inseminated me - my passive submission was matched by her active dominance.

esclaro
esclaro
105 Followers
12