The Gender Benders Reloaded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
esclaro
esclaro
105 Followers

The morning of day thirteen she was lying in bed and she casually told me, "I need some oral attention." as though I was her girl and she needed a quick blow job. Not that I minded being her girl. Anything for my "man" is my motto!

I quickly pulled my shorts and underwear off and then got on the bed where I took off her panties. I licked her scrotum and the area around it while she vigorously pulled at her cock. When she had jerked herself to a strong erection, I sucked on the knob and twirled my tongue around it. It was a beautiful sight seeing her male organ in all its glory - what a honor to be fucked by that cock! With her hand on my buttock she motioned for me to get on my side.

As I lay there I spit some saliva onto my fingers and rubbed it around my anus. In the meantime, she had put the condom on and positioned herself next to me. Her knob slid into my anus easily and she pushed up against me to achieve complete penetration. I felt like a good wife offering her cunt in submission to her horny husband's big hungry dick.

This fuck was a lot like yesterday's. She thrust in and out in a leisurely way and it definitely lasted longer than usual. In fact I was wondering how long it would continue as she fucked me but I wasn't complaining. I love having her big cock wedged up my ass and I was moaning like a bitch the whole time.

I am not sure why but after a while, she got more excited and her thrusts were stronger and deeper than before. I was feeling it and I told her repeatedly, "Oh baby, fuck me." So she did. Hard. Very hard.

She rammed her cock up my ass like she was driving a truck up into my garage. It was exquisite feeling her fuck so deep, so hard, so intensely up into the core of my being. Her cock was like a hot sword being shoved up my hole to the hilt. I was really loving her as she came - her pelvis was tight up against my ass and her cock throbbed with each ejaculation. In that moment, we were truly united in bliss.

That night, she was horny and told me that she wanted to fuck again. It's been our custom for me to orally pleasure her to a cockstand so that she can fuck my ass. I buried my face in her crotch smelling the intoxicating musky masculine aroma and started licking her scrotum. While I was busy sucking her balls, she took the shaft of her cock in her hand and began to jerk it vigorously like she had done earlier that day.

Soon she was rock hard but she didn't stop pulling on her cock and I was afraid that she would cum. I moved to take her cockhead in my mouth and I sucked the knob and played with it on my tongue. I could feel the pressure of her hand on my head pushing it down so more of her cock was in my mouth.

I knew then that she was going to cum and as she groaned, her cock pulsed and throbbed, ejaculating streams of hot cream into my mouth. I held it all until she finished and as I released her cock from my lips, I swallowed it all like a good girl. Later I fell asleep with the taste of semen still on my tongue.

The next day there was no sex and I am not sure why. Maybe we were just tired and went to sleep.

On day fifteen we came back to the hotel after a day of shopping and going to the movies. She lay on the bed cuddling with me for a bit and then she pulled her cock up and out of her panties. I was excited by this invitation and quickly hopped off the bed so I could get my shorts and underwear off. Then I got back on the bed so I could devote my attention to my lover's cock.

I love to lick and suck on her balls while I smell the masculine aroma from between her legs. It's truly intoxicating and it gets me so horny knowing that she is going to empty her balls into my ass. I feel like a slut wanting her man to fill her cunt with the cum from those big, heavy balls.

Her cock had started getting hard even before I moved my lips up to the shaft of her cock. I took its rubbery length into my mouth and lovingly caressed it with my tongue and lips drooling saliva over it. I went down on her knob as it grew stiff and twirled my tongue around it.

By now she was ready and she motioned for me to lay down on my side while she put the condom on. I put my fingers to my mouth to get some saliva and I spread it around my anus. I was now ready to submit to the powerful cock of my top.

She was so hard that she had no trouble getting her cock head in my hole and very quickly pushed the entire shaft up into my rectum. I moaned as I was impaled on her big male sex organ. Such bliss to be fucked like a bitch!

She fucked as usual, taking short to medium thrusts in and out of my ass. I moaned as she fucked me and told her "Oh, baby, baby" enjoying the feeling of being united with my girl, cock in cunt. Soon she got more excited and mounted me deeper - her cock seemed to get bigger and harder too. When her orgasm hit, she thrust up into my ass, balls deep, aggressively as though she was trying to inseminate me. In my excitement I told her, "Fuck me hard, baby" and she did exactly that.

After she finished, she pulled out and playfully slapped my ass. She got the condom off and collapsed back on the bed spent from her efforts. I cuddled next to her and put my hand on her groin feeling how her cock was still hard. That's my lover's cock, I thought - the cock she just finished fucking me with.

On day sixteen we had been out drinking watching the hookers and their customers out in the street in front of the bar. After we came back to the hotel, we went to bed and I thought that we were going to sleep. Instead my girlfriend pulled down her panties and matter of factly said that her cock needed some attention.

I got between her legs where her cock was in a semi-flaccid state. I licked her cum filled balls for a bit while smelling the musky scent between her legs. Definitely a masculine aroma and for some reason, it always turns me into a slutty bitch horny for her man's cock.

I moved my face up to the shaft of her cock and it took very little licking and sucking before she was completely stiff and ready to mount me. As usual I lay on my side and presented my ass to her while she put on the condom. I put a little saliva in and around my anus.

She had no problem penetrating me and pushing her cock up my hole to complete our union. I felt her hands on my shoulders as she pulled down to give herself leverage as she fucked. I moaned like a whore encouraging her man to fill her cunt with his seed.

She got more excited and was thrusting rapidly when I felt her cock slip out of my hole and I said, "Did you fall out?" to which she replied, "No, I cum just now". I was surprised and got up to look as she pulled the condom off. It looked like it might have had some cum in it but not a regular load.

After she took the condom off, she was lying on her back and still hard. I was overcome with cock lust and started sucking on her prick while she pulled on it with her hand. I was really slobbering over her cock head when she began to vigorously jerk it into my mouth. She grunted, "Uhhhh, uhhhh!" as her cock throbbed and pumped her cum into my mouth. I kept my lips around her precious dick until she finished ejaculating and then swallowed her sweet cream.

She laughed and expressed surprise that she had cum twice since that is very unusual for her. It was a fitting moment to finish out our sixteen days of sex.

Now, looking back on this chronicle of gender bending sex, it seems clear that I take the female role physically and emotionally while she takes the male role. Could the words male and female be replaced with dominant and submissive? Sure, they could but there is definitely something biological about a penis being inserted into a hole and then ejaculating the sperm bearing semen into that hole. Something basic and primitive and essential - the sexual drive to mate and reproduce.

One time my girlfriend and I discussed this very thing. I had confessed that I fantasized she was impregnating me when she fucked me. She laughed and then confessed that she had fantasized the very same thing. So there we were, admitting that we both imagined that she took the male sexual role in reproduction and I took the female role.

I am definitely a man and she is definitely a woman but when she gets her cock in my hole and cums, there is no doubt about what we are doing. She is the man fucking her woman and I am the woman being fucked and taking her man's sperm. We don't talk about it but it's there in our minds and our imaginations. A secret sexual twist that stays between us and makes our love unique. I love being her man - and her woman.

esclaro
esclaro
105 Followers
12