The General

Story Info
My wife wins the race and gets blacked the same day!
3.6k words
4.45
44.6k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Jean and I live in a large city where there is a large, military installation not far from us. Each year, generally in November, they host an annual obstacle course run.

Men and women of all shapes, sizes, and ages enter this exciting competition year on year. As with many races, the organizers award medals to the top three finishers in each age group for both men and women.

My wife, Jean, finished first in her age group of women between 50 and 55. They have a modest stage and podium where the medals are presented by the Commanding General of the base. The current Commanding General is a tall, very fit looking black man named Benjamin Davis.

When it was Jean's turn to receive her medal, she stepped onto the stage where the General placed the first place medal around her neck, shook her hand, and called up the next finisher. That was it.

On the way home, Jean was thrilled because this was the first time she had won her event, having finished second and third on previous occasions.

Just so you know, Jean is 52 years old. She's tall and trim, 5'10" and 126 pounds. She stays in shape by alternating between running and swimming at least six days a week. She's blonde, good-looking and very easy going.

Once we got home and cleaned up, we decided that this would be a good night to go out for dinner and celebrate her victory. We chose an Italian restaurant, and this would be the first time that either of us had ever eaten there.

As expected, the place was busy on a Saturday night, and we had perhaps a ten-minute wait for a table. Once seated at a table for four, even though there were only two us, we ordered our drinks.

As our drinks arrived, I looked up to see the Commanding General from earlier that day entering the restaurant. He wasn't in uniform any longer; however, he was dressed nicely and still looked large and buff.

I waved at him, and he signaled back, giving me a sort of "who the hell are you look." At the same time, my wife, Jean was giving me that "what the hell are you doing look." I gestured the waitress to invite the General over to our table because it seemed he might have an even longer wait than we did.

He arrived at the table smiling, so I stood up, shook his hand and quickly explained the events from earlier that morning at the race. I asked him if he was by himself or expecting someone to join him. He said he was by himself and had been so busy with the race all day that he had not given any thought to dinner.

I invited him to join us since we had two open chairs and no waiting. He graciously accepted and ordered his drink when the waitress came over.

He introduced himself as Ben Davis, leaving the General part out of it. He was a sharp guy as those Commanding General jobs always go to the top performing people. Also, he was humorous and quite humble, especially considering some of the hostile actions he has most likely seen in his life.

We ordered dinner, and the three of us enjoyed some fascinating conversation. The General and I each restricted ourselves to one glass of wine since we were driving; however, Jean had a few more, which was unusual for her.

As we finished dinner, Jean got up and excused herself to the ladies room. As she walked away from the table, the General looked at me and said, "damn, your wife is hot. If you weren't here, I'd be trying to find a way into her panties."

Much to the General's surprise, I said, "well, that's perfectly OK with me" as I have held this long-running fantasy of watching my wife with another man, especially a black man. I have just two requests, don't steal her and don't hurt her.

I went on to say that whether Jean agrees or not is altogether another story. I have shared with her, on many occasions, my desire to see her with another man, yet she's always smiles, touches my arm and says, "you're all I need, honey."

In the few moments we had remaining, I hastily told the General how to seduce Jean, should he get the chance. Just then, she returned to the table chuckling and said, "wow, what were you two talking about just now? It seemed like a serious conversation."

The General stood up holding Jean's chair for her, while at the same time inviting us over to his place for a nightcap. He went on to say that he had a condo nearby and he had purchased a new car and wanted to show it off.

Jean stunned me by saying, "sure, that sounds fun, let's go for one drink." We walked out to the parking area, and the General invited Jean to ride along with him in his new Porsche. She accepted, and I followed them to the car. The General graciously held the car door open for Jean, and as she got in, I could see him peeking up her skirt. I'm sure he got a glimpse of her panties.

We arrived at the complex, and I suppose Jean was a little tipsier than I thought. The General parked in the underground garage and came around to open the door for Jean. As he opened the door, Jean's right leg moved out; however, somehow, the high heel on her left shoe had gotten stuck in the seat railing holding her left leg in place. Jean was sitting there; legs wide open as the General knelt in an attempt to free her left heel. At the same time, he had a wicked, wide open shot of my wife's crotch and panties. To boot, her panties were sheer rendering her little trimmed muff and pussy lips quite apparent.

Jean had her head back laughing about the whole thing, so I'm not sure if she was even aware of the show she had given the General. Finally, her left leg was free, and she was out of the car. Jean continued giggling about the whole thing while the General was trying to hide his growing arousal and not doing a good job of it, given that he had a giant swell in his trousers.

Arriving at the General's beautiful condo, he poured us each a glass of wine. I decided to disappear into the woodwork to see what, if anything, was going to happen. Meanwhile, my wife and the General strolled out on the terrace to admire the breathtaking views of the city and Bay.

Jean leaned forward against the railing while the General stood behind her and started to massage her shoulders. At the same time, he said to Jean, "I'm very impressed with how you stay in great shape. It takes a lot of discipline." He added, "I'll bet your muscles are tight and you are not even aware of it." The General continued the massage as he stepped closer to Jean and I swear he was brushing his cock against my wife's tush. Jean didn't seem to notice saying, "that feels amazing, please don't stop."

Turning around, Jean faced the General and said, "that was incredible, now, do the front please." The General reached for her shoulders as Jean lifted her mouth to the General for a kiss. They kissed deeply as the General kneaded my wife's shoulders. The kiss continued as he slid his hands lower to my wife's breasts.

Earlier, in the restaurant, part of my coaching was, if you get the chance, go for her tits. They're small, yet very sensitive. She can cum by just having them sucked. Trust me, I know.

The General and Jean remained locked in what seemed like a forever kiss. The General was now massaging both tits from the outside of her top. Slowly working the nipples gently with the thumb and forefinger on each hand....slowly.....gently....smoothly. Getting no resistance, the General then carefully and patiently unfastened the top two buttons of my wife's blouse. Reaching in and touching her bare breasts summoned a soft moan from each of them. Yep....it was working.

At this point, she was leaning back against the terrace railing with the General standing in front of her. He was pushing his now stiff cock against my wife's skirt, and pantie covered pussy as each hand artfully manipulated her bare tits.

The General whispered, "Let's take this inside." They walked in and sat, side by side, on the couch while still admiring the view. Each took a sip of their wine as the General leaned in for another kiss. Jean met his advance ready with an open mouth.

The General now undid the last two buttons of Jean's top and, once again, caressed her lovely tits. He backed away from the kiss while pulling my wife's blouse open, saying, "damn, your tits are perfect"!

The General slid off the couch and was now kneeling between Jean's beautiful legs facing her. He leaned forward and kissed her while steadily massaging each bare breast with the thumb and forefingers. Jean was going off....her head thrown back, breathing exaggerated, and she was thrusting her crotch into the General.

Since the General was already between my wife's thighs, her skirt was bunched up around her waist, and her panty covered pussy was, once again, visible. Only this time, it was unmistakable that she was aroused. Why, well, there was a wet spot right at her pussy, her lips were swollen, her slit was able to be seen, and her panties were soaked.

The General leaned back and boldly looked at my wife's pussy. Keep in mind that her panties were still on. Still, reaching down with his right hand, he put his thumb right on Jean's opening. Slowly, and I mean slowly, he caressed my wife's pink pussy with his thumb.

Up and down....down and up......very gently....deliberately fingering my wife's pussy from outside of her panties. With his left hand, the General went back to her nipples, alternating between them.

Jean's eyes were closed; she was breathing sharply, panting, as continuous moans escaped her lips. She continued nudging her pussy toward the General's right hand as he caressed her opened slit. She was on fire!

The General reached up gripping the waistband of Jean's panties and began pulling them off. There was no resistance; in fact, she raised her ass off the couch to make it easier and closed her legs so they would slide off smoothly. The General shimmied her panties down over her beautiful thighs, above her high heels and off they came. Hastily, he stuffed them in his right pocket.

Jean sat on the couch wearing only a skirt, blouse and high heels. Her shirt was open, the skirt was bunched up around the waist and the high heels....well, the high heels were right where they belonged. With her panties now off, the General placed one hand on each knee and gently pushed Jean's legs apart giving him his first unobstructed view of her beautiful, sexy slit. "Damn, that's a beautiful pussy" was all he could say as he continued staring at her snatch.

This was not her "everyday coochie"....no, quite the opposite. This was her super aroused; I need someone to fuck me now pussy. Her lips were large and very puffy, the slit was exceedingly clammy, the opening was evident, and she appeared to be dripping fluids onto the couch as her clit was at attention. She let the General gaze as long as he wanted.

When the General leaned forward to touch her now bare muff, Jean sat up a little and said, " well, Ben", using his real name for the first time that evening, "you've seen everything I have and you've been rubbing it against me, so I want to see what you're concealing in those trousers." The General reached down to unbuckle his belt when Jean intervened and reached for his buckle. "Let me help you with that." She hurriedly unclasped the belt, unsnapped his trousers, lowered the zipper and reached in to feel his cock.

Jean cried out "Holy shit, that's beefy all right; let's see it." As both Jean and the General dropped his pants and boxers, his large, black cock popped free. It was something to be proud of....thats for sure. I'm not good with sizes, however, it had to be at least 8.5 maybe 9 inches long, and the girth was substantial. He was unquestionably stimulated as his cock seemed to be rigid enough to cut diamonds. It was long, thick, very dark with a rose-colored, oversized mushroom head. He was cut.

With her left hand, Jean reached for his cock while with the right; she started caressing his heavy swollen balls. Continuing to massage his cock and balls, she quipped, "I'm not sure this is going to fit in my little pussy." The General quickly countered, "oh, it's going to fit, if it takes all night; it's going to fit." Then he added, "and if you continue rubbing me like that, you're gonna end up with my first load all over your legs and skirt. I'm divorced with no time for a girlfriend, so I haven't been laid in a while." Jean coyly asked, "well then, where would you like to put it?"

The General gently pushed Jean back against the couch, pushed her skirt up, and opened her thighs. Staring at her open love hole, he pointed and said, "right there, I want to put it right in there." He reached up to kiss her, as he once again reignited the fire in her breasts by caressing them with thumb and forefinger. This brought them very close together, and his sizeable cock was now rubbing against her pussy. He was pushing into her, and she was thrusting back. This was as close to fucking as it gets without really fucking.

The General grabbed Jean by the hand, and said, "let's take this to the bedroom." They walked to the boudoir. Jean in her blouse, skirt and high heels while the General was still pretty much fully dressed, although his cock was no longer tucked into his trousers.

Arriving at the bed, Jean turned and lifted her arms for another long kiss. The General removed her blouse and let it fall to the floor, unsnapped her skirt, and that too was quickly on the floor. Jean was now naked except for the high heels, and they didn't appear to be going anywhere.

She started undressing the General as he hastily helped her. Soon, he was naked as well. He maintains himself in perfect shape. There's not an ounce of fat on him. Tall, lean, muscular and with a nice cock. Why no girlfriend?

Still standing by the bed, Jean and the General resumed their kissing. Jean reached down and grabbed his cock, stroking her fingers along the shaft and head.

Simultaneously, the General has his hand in my wife's pussy. His index finger was tracing up and down her wet slit, and he pushed that finger into her and began massaging her G spot. The General was now finger fucking my wife right in front of me.

Continuing the kiss, the General lifted Jean onto the bed. He leaned over and started sucking and kissing her tits while at the same time fingering her open snatch. Her nipples were erect, and her pussy was so ready for action. Jean whispered, "I want you inside me."

The General lifted himself between Jean's open legs while staring down at her pussy. Her knees were raised, and she was tilting her body to make her entrance more accessible. "Please use lube and take it slow." He did as requested, and Jean grabbed his cock and rubbed it along her wet pussy lips to get it even more lubed. Jean then set his black cock at her gateway, and the General gave a little push. The head popped in....bit by bit the General patiently pushed his way into my wife's open and willing pussy. He was in about four inches when Jean said, "oh fuck, it's giant....don't push right now please...give my little girl a second to adjust." A few moments later she said, "OK, we're good for now....keep going". The General was above her, in a push-up position, so watching his cock slide into her was easy. I think the General enjoyed watching his cock go in her as much, or maybe more than I did.

Gently the General pushed and pressed. As he was close to hitting bottom, he said, "I don't think I have such a big cock, you have a tight pussy."

Jean said, "yeah right." Just then the General hit bottom. They were pubic hair to pubic hair as the General was now fully inserted into my wife's most intimate hole.

"OK," said Jean, "give me a second to adjust. It's a wonderful full feeling." The General, still poised above my wife, said "take all the time you need. I truly can't think of anywhere I'd rather be". Jean laughed and said, "that's not funny." Seconds later, Jean said, "OK General, fuck me, give it to me baby."

With that, the General pulled his cock out and shoved it back in. With each stroke, he withdrew more and more until finally, he was slipping the entire length of his shaft in and out of her wet love hole. Jean was whimpering, thrashing, panting hard when, suddenly, she said, "OMG...fuck me....I'm going to cum". Her whole body shook and quivered from top to bottom as she thrust her pussy up against the General's long plunges. "Oh shit...oh shit.....oh my god.....I'm cummiiinnnnggg.... god that was unbelievable. More... more....keep fucking me".

The General was now driving deep into my wife. Jean's feet were in the air with her legs spread open and wide. It was mesmerizing as he pounded his virile manhood into her velvet sleeve. His long black shaft was shiny and slick with their abundant juices. They were not making love....they were fucking....plain and simple.

The General was fucking the shit out her when he arched his back, growled loudly and said, "I can't hold off any longer...oh fuck.....oh fuck.....I'm cumming." With that, he made a final firm stab into Jean, and while holding her tight, he quickly deposited two weeks of pent up cum into my wife's well fucked, open cunt. As the General was unloading, the stimulation and sensation of his mushroom cock head expanding set her off on another strong, internal explosion. Jean clenched the sheets screaming, " I can feel him spurting into me...it's so warm....OMG....holy fuck....OMG...!".

They lay still, neither saying anything. They haven't moved. The General remained on top while still deeply embedded in her. Both were catching their breath and just letting everything that had just happened sink in.

My pretty, conservative wife had just fucked almost a complete stranger, one that she had met earlier that day. And he was black as well. I could not have predicted that in a million years. While, at the same time, the General had gotten out of bed that morning ready to work all day at the obstacle course. I'm sure he was aware of his horniness, yet, most likely never imagined that he would be fucking one of the race contestants later that night.

Jean and the General were now starting to move. The General carefully lifted himself off of my wife and rolled onto his back. His once mighty cock was now softening slowly while still slick and shiny with her juices. Jean lay there, motionless on her back with her knees up and high heels on the bed. Her legs were spread, and her pussy was a mess. It was still contracting slightly from that final big O. Her lips remained swollen and exposed. Her opening was round like it was statically stretched around the General's cock. There was cum everywhere, and it was starting to seep out of her pussy. I think she may have his cum dribbling out of her love hole for days.

The General excused himself to the men's room. Once he was inside, Jean spoke to me for the first time since we had arrived at the General's apartment. "Did you enjoy that?" she asked. "Yes," I replied.

"How many times did you cum?" she continued. "Zero" I answered. "Really, how is that possible? I thought you'd be whacking off watching us." I answered that I was tempted but held off because I didn't want to come too early.

"I want to let you in on a little secret," Jean continued, "when I first came out of the ladies room earlier this evening, I saw you and the General huddled together in conversation. I stood and watched you for a few moments before returning to the table. When I saw you lift your hands to manipulate the air between your thumb and forefingers, I knew you were showing the General what gets me going. I figured if you wanted to see it...well, maybe this was my night to sample some strange black cock. Now here's the secret. You know that stunt in his car where my left heel got stuck. My heel was never stuck. I faked that so the General could get a good look of what could be on the menu this evening. And look he did. Now, I'm tired and ready to go home...where are my panties?"

12