All Comments on 'The General'

by AntonMiller

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot tale!

I'm sure the Anonymous brigade (who NEVER show their own work!) will be out in force, giving low ratings and dissing the story. it is F-A-N-T-A-S-Y, morons! It MUST have been clear after two paragraphs, that this was a cuckold story! Why did you carry on reading, if the subject-matter offends you so?!?!

5 stars from me. Well-written, well paced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Chutzpah!

It takes a lot of chutzpah to use the name of real-life father and son US military Generals, Benjamin O. Davis Sr. (first African-American General officer in the US military, in the Army) and his son, Benjamin O. Davis Jr., the first African-American General in the US Air Force, who commanded the Tuskegee Airmen during WWII.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sorry:

I am sorry to use your section for someone else, but it needs done.

It is to the retarded idiot called: fermat

Let me let you on a little secret fermat: WE ALL know it is a F-A-N-T-A-S-Y, but to think well about it one has to in joy it... and if you don't than you tell the writer what your beef is about his story.

(I don't like people who just crap on writer without saying why)

If it is a cuckold story, than very little was written about cuck himself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Chapter two soon

I can hardly wait for the General to cum again and again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Bad Story. *

In spite of Fermat' uninformed comment, this story is badly written. There is no character development, pacing or erotic tension that is required to make this type of story appealing.

jwp6199jwp6199about 5 years ago
Thank you, Well done. Please continue.

Only MINOR criticism, a little more build up in the beginning would have been welcome. Still. Well done.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 5 years ago
This was HOT...

And - I happen to know, there really is a General Benjamin Davis - not sure he was the man in the story (I can't recall if he was black, or not - it's been a long time) - but, that name/rank does exist. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No Anoynymous coward!

You are WRONG!

If you don't like rhe subject matter, don't read the story! Simple!

Giving a well-written story a poor rating, because you think cuckolding is an upsetting subject is NOT FAIR. A lot of authors provide great stories for free. If a story is reasonable well written, there is ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE for giving a poor rating. It is UTTERLY PATHETIC AND LAME to do so, just because of the subject matter!

We should encourage ALL authors here. UNLIKE YOU, they have written something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
To the other Anonymous coward, who finds the story badly written

That is an opinion at least, but your complaint is about poor character development.

Most readers are looking for a stroke story and are not all that bothered about character detail. Of course, some prefer 'slow burn' stories, but an author cannot please everyone.

You say the story is badly written. Perhaps you could publish one of your own stories at Literotica, so we can all see what a well-written story looks like. Until you PUT UP, you really should SHUT UP!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I was with you until..

the last line. That ruined the whole story me. So she had fun? Oooo, now she's going to fuck the black guy with a big cock whenever she wants. You authors always think we want our women to fuck Blackstone, fall in love with their cocks and how much more masculine you think they are than us whites and that the husband should be okay with it. You are definitely out of your fucking head!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Job Well Done

I for one liked the story, it appeared to me that it had just the right amount of build up. I appreciate your topic and writing style, the story was hot as well as entertaining, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well done! If there is another installmemt

I thought it was well written and enjoyable. It would be a shame if you didn't write a second installment. She has. A desire and I am curious how their marriage changes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good story

First I am anonymous because of log on issues. I liked the story a lot, well written and storyline is plausible. The general was believable and it could have happened like that in real life. With his demeanor I would imagine he could have quite a few white wives if he wanted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous