The Generous Dessert Pt. 01

Story Info
BBQ at the work party heats up.
1.8k words
4.31
2.1k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 02/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Gordo showered, his palms against the wall and the water streaming down his back, he thought about the afternoon he just had. He was still on a high from the work function and was wanting more, but it seemed his disinterested CEO had clearly had enough and closed things down quick-smart by shutting off the alcohol supply.

As a senior HR manager, it was Gordo's idea to get the grad employees together to cement their place in the company. They were all in their 20's, having done three or more years of uni courses and 12 months of company placement.

There were a lot of people at the event and everyone seemed to be having fun in the pool or talking around the various lounges and outdoor areas. There was a good vibe and the drinks flowed all afternoon.

Gordo had organised the barbeque food and played the role of gracious host, as groups of excited young people gathered around with plates to collect their choice of burgers, sausages or non-meat alternatives before moving off to collect the sides.

Gordo was in his early fifties but looked a good deal younger. If it wasn't for the greying temples he could have passed for maybe 42 or 43. He was divorced and lived by himself in a small city apartment. He had moved there after the breakup and was enjoying the single life. He was always on the lookout for opportunities to bring women home for dinner parties with friends or in some cases straight-out sex through his dating apps. If he was honest, after some early apprehension, the freedom had been incredible.

He was happy to entertain a woman of any age if she was open to it. He loved the unbridled athleticism of sex with younger women, but had also enjoyed the sexually attuned nature and experience of older women.

At the function, with each wave of young women coming through for food and a chat, Gordo flirted ever- so-slightly, ribbing them over little things like the department they worked in or little quips like:

'Leave some room for dessert!'

As they finished their selections and started to move on, he eyed them off, and mentally picked out which one he would dearly love to eat out for his own dessert. Gordo loved being in between a woman's thighs and pleasuring her for as long as she hungered for the orgasms. He was generous like that. He would sometimes have bruises on the back of his neck where a woman's legs had been locking during a particularly intense session. He would often cum into the sheets even while his hands were busy holding chunks of his writhing partner's ass, as she locked his face into her hot cunt. The sound of his own muffled moans stayed with him long after and continued to arouse him.

There were a lot of attractive women there and he wanted to serve a lot of dessert.

Later in the afternoon, three of the ones he'd fancied most were sitting together in the shade, close to where he was cleaning up the bbq. These hotties seemed very at ease with each other. One was lying on her back, another at her shoulder, toying with her hair. Another was sitting behind them on a chair. Gordo couldn't work out if the girls were long time college friends or whether the alcohol had brought them to a state where the need for personal space had dissolved.

He turned around several times to chip into a conversation they were having about past summer jobs.

One brunette seemed genuinely attentive to what he had to say. She was squarely facing him as she was lying on the grass. Her head was propped up and her legs were up at 45 degrees. She was looking at him partly through the gap in her bare legs.

She was remarkably unaware as she casually chatted to him. She was clearly enjoying the effects of the wine. He caught glimpses of the area where her legs met her exquisite ass. She was propped up on towels and other soft items that had been left under the shade cloth. The pool nearby was still alive with splashing and laughter. She appeared not to register this and appeared to concentrate on Gordo. She nursed a drink as she spoke.

Her white top cupped the bottom half of each breast, held together by a wide band underneath. The bra-like top was close to the colour of her creamy skin. Her breasts were on the petite side, but fullish enough to get good definition and the kind that would stay perky for the rest her life. She could have been wearing a short linen top of the same colour, but now in the shower he couldn't remember, as he was distracted by her position and demeanor. He could definitely remember her slender midriff and lower back being exposed.

She wasn't being sexually forward; in fact she seemed genuinely unconscious of the power she possessed as she lay there.

He lightly scanned her hair and hazel eyes. He didn't want to stare. She had short blue ribbons holding up her long dark hair in little pigtails on both sides of her head. He knew this style was coming back into fashion and that pleased him.

She was relaxed and talking a little about a fast food place she worked at. She was built long, yet shapely and he took note that the fluffiest part of her ripped shorts was between her legs. That did something for him. The summer did have its good points.

As he spoke to her, he imagined her in exactly the same pose, but in a brightly lit bedroom with a large ornate window overlooking a valley view. Somewhere private, allowing inhibitions to be shed easily like a robe. He imagined the light whirring of fans overhead and the soothing coolness of the airconditioner hardening her nipples to the point where he could see her top easing downward as they enlarged and she breathed in a little deeper.

He would be standing there having just showered, struggling to keep the towel wrapped around himself as his erection forced the towel away from his body. When erect; his two large hands gripping his cock could not cover it up, so there was plenty pushing that towel. He could see himself leaning towards her, putting his hands on the bed as she held his gaze; not a lot of expression on her face, but her eyes flickering downward as the battle with the towel was lost.

Her lips would part slightly as she stopped talking, the anticipation of physical intimacy turning her words into meaningless sounds as she trailed off.

He hoped she would extend her hand forward gently as he drew closer, lodging her fingernails provocatively into the fold behind his balls to lock his descent into place.

As his mind jolted back to the real-life conversation at the bbq, the fantasy version stayed with him. The image of her on the bed was strong. He worried she might be picking up on changes in his facial expression or what his eyes were doing.

He was also conscious of her friend, looking at him, from just behind her on the chair. Her body was facing away to his left, but her face was directed towards him. She was nicely tanned and had a sensual round face with large brown eyes. Her hair was a touch sun-bleached. He felt she was onto him. Her expression indicated she could read the situation, was vaguely amused by it, but was also wordlessly seeking to register her own level of connection with him. At other moments there was the mildest trace of vulnerability in her eyes.

He had had enough alcohol to start feeling quite relaxed and uninhibited. He surveyed the scene and he started to bulge a little at the possibilities.

However, any thoughts surfacing about what to do next were suddenly and rudely interrupted by the sound of his higher-ups declaring that the event was coming to end. He lived close enough to walk, so he wasn't getting on the courtesy bus to the station.

As the girls finished off the conversation and dusted themselves off, he nodded goodbye as they left, receiving what he perceived to be lingering smiles and eye contact. He felt he had missed an opportunity.

Now, back at home, he aimed the shower jet into his hair and face, and the closing of his eyes encouraged yet another replay of the promising scene that had disappeared.

He began to lather himself and it wasn't long before his memories were syncronizing with his hands; one hand lightly caressing his cock as he recalled those ripe breasts, and the other pinching his nipple. He was mentally switching between the girl on the lawn removing her fraying shorts and opening her legs a little more to receive his hungry mouth, and the girl in the background talking to him later on and allowing him to get his hand under her skirt while their lips lightly touched.

This continued for a while, but his trance was disturbed by the phone. He thought about ignoring it, but he could see through the foggy glass that it was a female work friend who had been at the bbq too.

He dried off slightly, his strong erection still prominent as he looked at himself in the mirror.

'Hello?' he said.

'Gordo, it's Winny. Some of us ended up at a nightclub instead of going home!'

The beat blasting through the phone and the sound of an animated crowd made it difficult to hear.

'There are a couple of ladies here who would like to dance with you!' She was pretty much shouting, and he could hear her tipsyness too, but he was happy to interpret her words.

He thought about trying to sound ambivalent and only vaguely interested, but he figured there was no room for subtlety when he was shouting.

'Who wants to dance with me?' he asked, fairly sure he already knew.

'The last girls you spoke to before the party finished.'

As he relived that pleasant image again, his eyes wandered down to his cock. A previous girlfriend who was a science grad had considered it big enough to have a name of its own, so she gave it the name 'Einstein' and christened him with a blowjob Gordo still went weak over each time he remembered it. She explained Einstein was all about mass and acceleration; things Gordo had in abundance.

After the phone call, Einstein had to be gently nursed back to rest before Gordo could put his pants on.

Gordo got his friend to text the location details and he got dressed.

As he rang for the Uber, Gordo wondered which of the group had asked for him, and whether they would still be in the mood when he got there. He felt sure at least one of them would be up for something and he was dying to find out.