The Generous Dessert Pt. 02

Story Info
The work party kicks on.
2.2k words
4.08
1.4k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 02/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gordo rested his head on the passenger window, pondering what the night might hold. Genuinely tired after all the running around that day, he hoped he would find a second wind. The car stopped out in front of the nightclub. He felt the pulse of the music vibrating slightly through the glass. He had been to enough nightclubs to know this was the soft edge of a wall of noise, fragrances and pheromones.

As a 50-something year old male though, the wait in the line outside might take a while. The bouncers usually found ways to admit attractive young women in groups first, followed by couples, then trendy mixed groups, and then groups of men. He was definitely in the 'admit when numbers are waning' category. Gordo was a long way from his prime these days, but he still looked good.

He texted Winny again and joined the back of the line. To his surprise, the girl who had worn the fluffy torn shorts came out from somewhere behind the bouncers and began scanning the line.

'Gordo?!' she called. She was still wearing the wonderful ass-hugging shorts, but had swapped her bikini top for a white camisole with lace trim. She also had a cherry-red leather jacket with heavy zips and aggressively-cut lapels. She looked even better in matching red high heels.

He thought he remembered her name and took a punt.

'Izzy?!'

She broadened her scan along the line and their eyes locked.

'Gordo!'

She seemed genuinely pleased to see him.

'We've been waiting for you in there for ages. Where have you been?!' She beamed at him.

Gordo stared into her enthusiastic expression and saw her smile continuing to broaden. He noticed how wide her pupils were. She was certainly in the moment.

Izzy quickly reached for Gordo across the line rope, and pulled at him, half-forcing and half encouraging him over it. He clambered over it and back onto the pavement.

'Winny's been telling us all about you!'

Izzy nuzzled into him. Her arm curled around inside his jacket and she started steering him towards the club main door. He felt her breast pressing into him and he instinctively returned the nuzzle.

She seemed to naturally fold into the groove between his hips and shoulders and they quickened their speed.

Izzy leaned up into his ear so he could hear over the noise.

'Get moving Grey Fox, keep up!'

He laughed.

In amongst his tiredness and the lingering effects of the afternoon's drinking, he was trying to piece together how they had become physically close so quickly in the scheme of things. Maybe he owed Winny a couple of drinks.

Izzy flashed the back of her hand to reveal her 'pass-out' stamp to the bouncer. Before he could react, she informed the bouncer 'He's with me', sailing past and through the door.

Gordo could never figure out how some people at night clubs could get away with stuff like that and others would get bounced. It excited him that he was being pursued by someone with that sort of charisma.

He figured that a pair of long shapely legs and a really sexy smile was the best kind of passport. The second best passport was to be holding onto somebody who looked like that.

Izzy wasted no time and led Gordo straight for the bar. She pulled him along and he followed in her slip-stream.

She was bubbly, turning around several times to eyeball him, smile and pull a little harder.

'Is it still your round Gordo?' she yelled, flashing another teasing smile and adjusting Gordo's line of vision to be squarely fixed on the bartender.

'Sure', he said, 'What are we into?'

'Sex on the beach', she smirked.

He could feel her arm pulling him in slightly more. He didn't quite know what he'd done to deserve this, but he resolved to ride this wave right to the shore tonight. He'd spent lots of time in this club in the past, for little more than a hangover and an empty wallet, so this wasn't going to be wasted.

Izzy's sexual confidence left Gordo constantly adjusting himself in between hugs.

The beat of the music suddenly changed. It was obviously a popular track, because a collective whoop of approval went up and everybody headed for the dance floor.

Gordo finished ordering and got the drinks.

Izzy was so keen to enjoy her favourite song she was onto him to finish it in one gulp.

'Come on Greyboy, show me you can drink and show me you can dance!' Her youthful exhuberance was infectious.

He downed his drink with purpose. He felt a surge of confidence and wrapped his arms around Izzy's waist from behind, resting his head on her shoulder and starting to sway to the music. She accepted this like slipping on a jacket. They moulded into one unit and eased their way towards the dance floor.

The approach was crowded and they had to wait to find gaps. Izzy kept leaning her head back to smile and shout about how much she liked the dance track, while pressing her ass back a little into his groin. He held his ground during those moments but didn't thrust.

As they were entering the dance floor, Gordo felt a pair of arms wrapping around his waist from behind and a body following his lead. He pulled back ever so slightly from Izzy so that he could get his head around far enough to see who it was. By doing this, he had actually edged his swelling groin closer to Izzy and he could feel her pushing back into it.

As he turned, the round sensual face of Daylee, the other girl from the bbq, was nearly upon him.

'Hey Silver Fox! You've come to play!'

As soon as Daylee could tell that his eyes were recognizing her, she planted a big kiss on the cheek.

'We just love a night out with the foxes. Winny loves you so much. You're her work crush.'

Gordo made a mental note to thank Winny when this was all over.

He felt like he'd had 30 years stripped off him from the moment he walked in.

The warmth of the last drink was resoftening his edges and he leaned further into Daylee:

'Let's hope you can keep up with me.'

It was a playful boast, but he felt exhilarated as the three of them edged onto the dancefloor and found a bit of space.

The girls took it in turns to face Gordo and play with his clothes as he danced. The DJ moved into a set that had strong tribal beats. The heavy ancient beat moved the crowd in unison as he saw flashes of smiles, neck, eyes and hungry arms reaching for him as the strobe lights chopped up his perceptions. He had hands all over him. It was difficult to disguise his erection.

After what felt like half an hour, Izzy made a gesture that she was heading to the restroom. Daylee and Gordo made room for her to pass, and as she brushed past Gordo she took a healthy chunk of his cock and balls and leaned in.

'Hold that thought'.

He found it hard to stop his eyes floating upwards as he bit his lip.

She trailed off and Daylee filled the space immediately. 'Gordo, I'm getting crowded out. Get close so I don't get cut off from you.'.

He started to open his arms slightly and she was in immediately.

She spoke directly into his ear.

'Izzy and I want a break from guys our age. We want to try vintage.'

Her breasts were pressed into him. He traced around her sides with his hands, over her ass and settled them in the small of her exposed lower back. They went with her as she coyly moved her ass in delicious figure 8's.

It was time to be decisive. It didn't matter to him whether it was Daylee or Izzy. He fantasised about fucking both of them the minute he had hung up Winny's call in the shower. One or both, he'd be on cloud nine.

He leaned forward, held her gaze and got closer to her lips. He slowly descended and finally contacted with them; light at first, then gradually heavier and hungrier. He could sense that she appreciated the way he engaged; presenting her with the unspoken opportunity each time to commit a little deeper, never forcing it. This was the vintage she was surely seeking. Suddenly, it felt like the dance floor might not be the most suitable place for them as the mix of intoxication, heavy beats and lust was moving things quickly. The dance floor lighting seemed to be dimming for this set. Gordo and Daylee were locked together in a hungry embrace. Emboldened by the darkness and the crowd packed in all around her; she managed to get Gordo's shirt lifted and started running her fingernails up and down his chest. He couldn't hear her breathing, but he could feel it. Gordo had a little pocket of his mind still capable of rational thought, and he realised they would have to stop right now and find a place to finish. He sandwiched her hands gently between their two bodies by leaning forward and kissed her again. He loved what she did with her tongue.

At the moment he was into her the deepest, he saw a hand tap her shoulder. It was Winny.

Gordo and Daylee untangled slightly, although her hands were still under his shirt.

Winny leaned in and spoke to Daylee. They exchanged concerned looks and Gordo could tell his fantastic journey might be getting interrupted.

Daylee leaned into him.

'Winny's been with Izzy in the restroom. She needs to get her home. She was propped up and sleeping against the wall. She's probably past trying to get her up dancing again.'

Gordo's mind raced. His attention shifted to the warm hands still tucked under his shirt.

'Where does she live? he asked.

'With me. We're a 15 minute drive out.'

Winny broke into the conversation again, this time shouting above the noise.

'It'll take two people to get her into a car and up the steps of the townhouse. I'm sorry but I just can't do it myself. I have to pick up my daughter from the babysitter in the next half an hour.'

Gordo looked at Daylee. '

Are you here with more people?'

She had a slightly puzzled look, before saying: 'No'.

He summed the situation up.

'Ok, it seems pretty clear it's us then Daylee'.

He wasn't sure how she would react, but she disentangled from him gently. She seemed reluctant to peel off completely, sliding her hand into his back pocket.

They made their way to the rest rooms and Daylee eventually went in with Winny. Time passed. Gordo had vague thoughts that this situation could become the worst or best

scenario ever.

The door eventually opened, Winny and Daylee came out propping up a very tired Izzy. Gordo wondered what she had consumed before he originally arrived.

They set her down on a bench seat and Winny rang the taxi.

Before long, Winny was bundling them all into the taxi and saying goodbye.

Izzy had been placed in first, against the right passenger door, then Daylee, and then Gordo.

To Gordo's surprise, the moment Izzy was settled, and the car was going, Daylee took his hand and put it between her thighs.

'Gotta keep you warmed up G-Man. Izzy and I have an understanding; if one of us goes down the other one keeps going.'

Izzy seemed to have entered deep sleep, so Daylee started talking a little dirty to Gordo and running over the outline in his pants.

He put his hand around the back of her neck and drew her closer for sustained kissing. Daylee loved to kiss and she was well on the way to getting Gordo to the point of orgasm through mere stroking and kissing. He could feel the free flow of pre-cum soaking through his underwear and it was starting to show in little patches on his pants.

Even Daylee herself could not appreciate the full extent of what it meant for a 50 year old man to have a willing 20 something offering herself. Even the memory of this was going to power boundless masturbation.

She continued to probe him with her tongue and inquisitive hands. He started staring at the car's ceiling and breathing heavily, as Daylee started nibbling his neck.

Gordo's hand was still wedged in between Daylee's thighs. Without missing a beat, she repositioned his hand to the base of her pussy and clamped down again, squeezing his fingers into previously unseen wet patches.

The taxi had nearly reached Izzy and Daylee's apartment. Gordo was about 20 fast strokes from exploding in his pants. If Daylee had undone his zip and worked her hand in there it would have been all over.

Suddenly, Daylee started to close things down. The stroking stopped and then the nibbling.

'We're nearly at home Gordo. Save your strength for after we get Izzy inside.'

Gordo snapped out of it a little and looked around. They still had to get Izzy out of the car, pay the driver and get her up the stairs to the apartment; all with an erection he could hang a towel on. Daylee leaned forward and talked to the driver and soon they were right outside their place.

Gordo readjusted himself several times until his cock allowed itself to fold over a little and the relocation of Izzy could begin...