The Generous Dessert Pt. 03 - Final

Story Info
Gordo finally gets to eat out.
4.7k words
4.57
1.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gordo was the first to get out of the car. The game plan was for Daylee to prop Izzy up while Gordo went around to her side of the car, opening the door carefully enough to access Izzy without her falling out.

Izzy was still very much out of it, so it took effort to get her out. Confronted with the prospect of two drunk people carrying Izzy awkwardly, Gordo figured it was going to be just as effective to pick her up and carry her over the threshold like a traditional bride. Daylee cleared the way and supported him. She wasn't too heavy, and he was able to do the job without putting his back or ego out.

As he walked into the entry way with the precious cargo, Daylee showed the way through the first room, into a small kitchen with an open plan dining area, then towards a closed door in the far back corner of the room.

'This is her room'.

She opened it up and Gordo entered a lively room with a splash of black and pink colour, lots of soft toys on the bed and several clothes in a pile near the dresser. Gordo got a glimpse of himself as he went past a full-length mirror on the wardrobe door.

'How strange things can get within 24 hours', he thought.

He laid Izzy down gently and left the room, as Daylee did her best to make her comfortable by removing her shoes and jacket, before tucking her in. The exertion of carrying Izzy served to sober him up a little, and he started to feel the spell might have also been broken with Daylee. He was seriously hoping they could get back to finishing what they started.

Daylee came back into the main room looking tired and took off her own jacket. The day's pool and barbeque fun gave her skin a rich tan that went nicely with the black top. The barbeque seemed a million years ago now.

She flopped onto the sofa and took off her heels. He sat uncomfortably at the other end. She had been initiating a lot of the physical moves that evening and he had been a keen follower, but he felt that the energy had left her. He wasn't sure how he was going to reignite it, or that he should even try.

Daylee looked at him as he tried to get a comfortable spot in the corner of the sofa.

'Gordo, you're welcome to stay over if you need to; I know it's late. You've been really good about helping with Izzy. I've got to say, though, a huge wave of tiredness has hit me. I'm struggling to keep my eyes open. I'm really sorry.'

She stood up quite lethargically and put a kindly hand on his shoulder, followed by a light kiss on the head.'

Something sank inside Gordo. He had gone from looking at a near jackpot at the hands of two gorgeous women, to potentially sleeping on a strange sofa with no one to keep him warm. There wasn't even a tissue box in sight. He sobered up a tiny bit with each passing moment. He had to establish sleeping arrangements.

'Have you got somewhere I can crash?'

He was kind of disappointed with the speed and matter-of-factness of her reply:

'There's only two bedrooms, so you can park yourself here on the sofa. It's not a bad sleeping spot.'

Given the intensity of what happened in the car less than an hour earlier, he felt a little empty at that reply, but he figured that Daylee was super great when she was high or on the way up, but basically lost interest when she was out of party mode.

Being there in the morning was going to be a bit weird. He was mentally sorting through his options when there was a knock at the door.

Daylee looked at him with a puzzled look and Gordo returned the expression.

'Who would be here at this hour?'

Daylee shuffled her way to the door and Gordo could see a set of arms wrapping around her in the doorway, followed by Winny's face popping onto her shoulder.

Winny looked past her towards him, with quite a fresh smile for that time of the evening. She completed her embrace with Daylee.

'Why are you here?' Daylee said.

Winny came into the room properly and sat down in a solitary chair near the sofa.

'I was concerned about you guys. I was halfway to the babysitter when she texted that my mother had picked her up, so I turned around and came back up. It's good you were able to handle Izzy; she looked pretty out of it.'

Winny looked around briefly, then stole a short look at Gordo before resting her gaze back on Daylee.

'Looks like I came for nothing, but to be honest I don't know if I have enough left in my tank to do the drive back safely. I'm so tired.'

Daylee looked as though she was running even lower on energy since Winny got there. In fact, she was looking slightly pale.

'Guys, I'm going to have to go to bed. I can barely find the energy to walk over to the bedroom, so I'm going to say goodnight. You guys can sort yourselves out for sleeping. You've been here heaps of times Winny; you know where everything is. I'll say goodnight now before I fall asleep standing up.'

'Goodnight Daylee' came from both at the same time.

She shuffled off, and Gordo was acutely aware that it was just Winny. She had been a great work friend, and the barbeque function had revealed more qualities he didn't even know she had. It was actually nice that he had the last part of the evening with her.

He spied two bottles of red in the corner of the kitchen prep area. One looked to be recently opened and recorked.

'That looks like shiraz over there. Do you need to warm yourself?'

Winny was clear-eyed and sober, but she seemed quite happy to go along with the suggestion.

'You look a little more beat than me', she said. 'Let me get that'.

She went over, fetched the bottle and returned with two large red wine glasses. Gordo felt a tiny jolt when Winny didn't go back to her original chair, joining him on the sofa. They were well accustomed to each other at work but had shared little time socially.

She smiled, poured a glass and offered it up to him.

'You should feel a bit of pride today, Gordo; you served a lot of people at the party, then had a big night and ended up helping the girls back home. You get 'Nice Guy of the Week Award' from HR I reckon.'

Gordo studied Winny's face a little more. She had a rich tanned complexion from weekends in the sun, lightly freckled on the nose and long brown curly hair. It sat nicely on her shoulders and breasts. Her brown eyes were large and expressive, with a hint of something he couldn't quite define. She was older than Daylee and Izzy, but still full of vitality.

They chatted for another half an hour, pouring and drinking another large glass of the red. Gordo was feeling that warm glow again and he was thoroughly enjoying Winny's company.

Gordo was madly hoping that Winny had forgotten about him devouring Daylee on the dance floor. Winny seemed to be reading his gaze.

'Gordo, you could have got lucky with either one of my friends tonight. And I applaud you for having a go...they're both gorgeous inside and out.'

Gordo wondered if Winny interpreted that in the same way he did.

She went on...'I worded them up about what a great person you were to work with and how nice you were.'

'Thankyou'.

Then she exploded into a mischievous laugh and said: 'And I told them about Einstein!!'

Gordo was a little confused for a second, then he said: 'How did you know about that?'

'Come on Gordo, girls talk too you know.'

Gordo countered: 'They both told me that you were being complimentary about me, Winny, but they didn't mention that!' feigning outrage.

Winny pulled an upset face mockingly and said:

'Poor Gordo, girls are talking behind your back about the surprise in your pants. How horrible for you.'

Gordo laughed. He leaned further into Winny 's space and clinked her wine glass.

'All jokes aside Winny, thanks for being a generous friend. I had a lot of fun today. It didn't quite work out with any particular girl but there was plenty of good stuff and I appreciate what you were trying to do. It was actually quite selfless of you.'

'Why is that?' she said, swallowing a tiny bit.

He paused for a moment.

'One of them, I can't remember who, told me something that you never told me.'

'What was that?' She was looking away off to the side a bit now.

'It doesn't matter now, probably, after the way I've conducted myself. Let's just say that I appreciate your special qualities. You put me and your idea of my interests before your own.'

He let that sink in with her for a moment. She had dropped her head shyly by this time. She looked up again.

'Gordo, nothing that transpired tonight changes anything about the way I see you. You're someone I really like and only want the very best for. You deserve to let loose too.'

Gordo watched as her dark eyes had the slightest quiver.

He said gently; 'And you didn't think that the best for me might involve you?'

Winny was a little restless.

'I'm not sure I know what you mean Gordo, but it's time for a refill.' She got up quickly.

Getting up took the intensity out for a second. The next time she came back with a wine refill, she sat a lot closer. His arm was running along the top of the sofa, and she sat back within its domain. Her head rested partly on his arm and she didn't adjust her position in any way.

Gordo felt another little nervous butterfly at that. He was looking down at her as she offered up his newly filled glass.

Another little toast.

'Here's to a big day...and your part in it', she said.

They clinked softly and took a decent quaff each.

He reached across to place his glass on the coffee table, and as he did so he came very close to her face. He looked into her deep brown eyes, sensing her keenness to proceed, then flicked downwards towards her fulsome breasts and the bright blue stone cradled between them in a pendant.

'That's a beautiful stone. May I touch it? '

'Yes. It's lapis lazuli. I've had it for years and its as bright as the day I bought it.'

The space between them seemed to be reducing by the minute, not so much because he was moving closer, but because their barriers to each other were dropping.

He reached carefully for the pendant. He couldn't avoid nudging her breast as he lifted it off her skin. He felt her move at the touch and she drew a breath just perceptibly.

'They really are great breasts', he thought.

He continued to turn the pendant over in his fingers and alternated between looking at it and looking into her intelligent eyes. It seemed like time had slowed for a moment as they both knew they were about to cross the last barrier.

He wondered how she had kept her sensuality and personality so well covered up in the workplace. Her hair was always pulled back and controlled, she wore trim corporate fashions, and all aspects of her work area were neat and organised. Now, less than an arm away, her hair was flowing, the corporate facade had disappeared and in its place was a genuine person, exuding sexuality. He was drinking in her subtle perfume and body heat.

'Winny, we've worked together for three years, and I've never taken the time to really appreciate you.'

He continued to twirl the pendant. She tried to maintain a steady and conversational tone despite the attention.

'You're good to work with. I always feel appreciated.'

She laughed softly with a tiny corner of her mouth ticking up.

'Don't make this about me again Winny. You herded these beautiful women my way thinking they would make me happy, like I deserved them.'

As he trailed off in his comment, there was another silence. He let the pendant drop and slowly pinched her jawline in between his thumb and forefinger, and guided her up for a gentle kiss. She pushed into it.

He reached down to the pendant again and traced it lightly across her chest, tucking it under her dress and starting to lightly caress her nipple with the stone.

She maintained eye contact and her mouth dropped enough for her lips to part. She had been holding her breath to maintain her composure, but she relented and started breathing more heavily. He could feel her nipple hardening.

His arm running along the sofa found its way down, edging between her neck and the sofa, then drew her gently in, close enough to put the invitation out for their lips to meet again. She took that up straight away. He continued to stimulate her nipple as they kissed.

'Gordo...', was all she could manage.

They kissed lightly, then he brushed across her face and nibbled at her ear. He could hear her breathing quicken even more.

He was doing very little, but it was the emotional fuel burning inside her that was getting the fire going. Two years of thinking about him.

Her round face had a relaxed hint of a smile.

For her part, she started lightly running her tongue around his earlobe and then bit it gently, before easing out a quiet moan of her own

'Do you mind if I touch your breast some more?' he said.

Gordo had found that some women loved that process, of asking politely each step of the way. Sometimes he would lace it with dirty talk, but not today, not until he knew her better.

She paused, smiled and replied by wordlessly reaching around behind to undo her bra and loosen her dress. Her dress fell to her waist and her considerable breasts settled out to full glory. Winny did a little shimmy to assist with that.

He kissed his way down her throat, her collar bone, and down between those magnificent breasts. They were standing nicely, her perky nipples pointing upwards, a stunning side view he couldn't help appreciating. He traced around them with his tongue, from nipple to nipple and then nuzzled between them. Winny was breathing out some longer deep moans.

She clearly loved the breast attention and started lightly wrapping her hands around the back of his head to encourage him to go down harder when he was sucking. Her nails worked through his hair to the scalp.

As he was warming into this delicious breast play and getting quite turned on by Winny's reactions, a shuffling sound came from Daylee's bedroom and she reappeared. She turned the main kitchen light on and went to the fridge. Still half asleep, she was so groggy she had clearly forgotten that there were guests, and reached in to get something. Winny moved slightly on the sofa despite trying to be as motionless as a wax work, but it was just enough to snap Daylee out of her trance. She flicked a glance over at them, with Gordo's face being partially buried in Winny's chest. Daylee jumped slightly, grabbed the bottle, forgot the glass, closed the fridge and retreated, turning the main light off. She actually turned off more lights than she had turned on, so it was now totally black. She bumped into a chair as she fumbled in the darkness before finding the bedroom.

Gordo and Winny both tried to suppress laughter. Gordo's face was still buried in Winny's breasts and she pushed down on him to muffle his noise, while she pushed her own face into the sofa.

After a little while, their hunger for each other overcame the laughter and they got back to the sensual rhythm. They could not see each other. In fact, they couldn't see an inch in front of their faces.

Gordo used Winny's breasts as his guide for the rest of her body. He kissed and sucked them with care, savouring everything about them, then made his way up and listened for Winny's breathing to locate her mouth. It was a little hard to find exactly, as she was squirming around in pleasure. There was something sensual in lovemaking without vision or talking......for the moment.

Each of them moved intuitively, taking turns to initiate a period of kissing, then nibbling and biting.

He felt her confident hands exploring his body, and she was bold. She skilfully removed his shirt while whispering dirty thoughts gently into his ear.

Then he felt her wet mouth trailing around his chest. He lightly stroked her hair as Winny drew circles around his nipples with her tongue and then sucked and bit. She talked into them. This went on for a while and Gordo was finding it hard to keep the silence. He widened his eyes to try to catch a trace of the beautiful face working him, but all he got was little noises and her mouth sounds.

Gordo's erection raged and he felt a siren going off in his mind when he realised Winny was leaving his nipples and heading south. He scarcely believed his cock could get that hard. Everything was so engorged the skin was stretching and tiny pulses of pre-cum were ebbing out.

Winny tugged at his belt and removed his pants and boxers in one go. He obliged by finishing the job. He was waiting in blind anticipation for the softness of a lip or tongue to touch his eager cock.

In a second, he felt the side of her face brush against his hardness, which she enjoyed for a while. He played with her hair and, staring into the blackness, got a faint hint of her perfume again. Then he felt her mouth establishing exactly where his rod was and her tongue following the main bulging vein up to the head and closing around it. Her saliva and Gordo's pre-cum infused. Winny started lowering to see how far she could engulf his shaft. Each extra inch caused Gordo more ebbing. She had a long reach, with her nose touching his stomach. He could feel her lips and face sliding into their mutual body nectar.

As Winny started to rise and fall on his cock, he had to fight back the urge to grab her head, having to be satisfied with clutching the sofa. She was good at stimulating the entire length of his cock at both ends, making it feel like his cock was two feet long.

He started to breathe heavily and moan out exclamations.

'My God! God...! Good God! Fuck..!' He thrashed his head around.

She maintained a steady pace and this single-minded intent aroused him further.

'Oh God. Oh God. God you're good... fuck...fucking hell...suck it...Good God! Good... girl!'

He immediately regretted saying that last bit, but it slipped out. However, in response to 'good girl' Winny let out a little involuntary whine, passing out of her mouth and over his cock. He risked it again. She responded with another muffled moan and a little bit of back straightening.

She pumped on him harder and faster. Gordo started to praise her and she was letting out little muffled moans that showed her mind found that profoundly erotic.

'My good girl...you're my good girl!'

She was hammering away now furiously.

'I want to fuck you...fuck you so so bad... my good girl..., but I'm going to cum... right now...it's too late!'

Winny kept going as though lost in the delirium.

'I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!!'

She quickened and suddenly he started the orgasmic dance; letting out a big bellow of voice and breathe, spasms and uncontrolled bucking. She didn't let up and he lost it, he cradled her warm head and stabilised it as he gave the last thrusts of ejaculating. Winny didn't flinch. It felt like he was releasing a dam. She breathed through her nose and gratefully accepted the contents straight from Gordo's balls. He was spasming for much longer than a man usually expects. It had been so intense he felt his entire body get an immediate release of endorphins.

They lay there spent. Winny hovered for a moment, experienced in sucking in everything given to her. She enjoyed a couple of deep swallows and then there was no trace of his exuberant seed. A tiny lick of the corner of her mouth and Gordo's delivery had been neatly accepted. The first thing he thought of was to look at Winny and recognised that only someone truly special could reach into him, physically and mentally, that far.

They lay together and cuddled. They talked intimately and Gordo played with her pendant again. After a while, he felt rested enough to start kissing her again, while gently meandering his hand lower down, until he found the spot where she smiled in the middle of their kiss. She moved her body into exactly the right pose to accept his finger. As he explored her, she turned her head and clamped down onto his earlobe and moaned. He kept going at that while she maintained her grip on his ear, getting wetter, moaning lightly and occasionally laughing and grunting through her teeth in amazement at how good it felt.

12