The Generous Dessert Pt. 03 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could physically feel the energy she was giving off between her legs. He broke free of the ear clamping and edged his body downward, searching until his face was lined up with her pulsing centre. She groaned in approval and moved into a position of total trust and submission, opening her legs wide.

He luxuriated in its smoothness, drank in the copious juices flowing from her and began to explore her with his tongue and lips. She had a small amount of soft hair above the vulva. It drove him crazy. He lodged his nose in it as he prodded inwardly into the salty opening, then ventured up and found the hard clitoris sitting just inside the neat little hood of flesh. He parted it with his lips and tested its hardness, drawing breathe from Winny, a little back arch and a high-pitched little moan. He kept doing it and she started to talk dirty in between arching.

'Oh God, Oh God! she breathed.

Some more soft grunting. He liked that.

'You're going to have to fuck me Gordo...fuck me...you dirty, dirty, fucking dirty man. Fuck the shit of me. Do you hear me? Fuck me so I can fucking cum!! Bring it home with that fucking huge cock. Yes, I said cock Gordo; I want that huge cock ramming me!'

Gordo responded to this by pushing his tongue harder on her stiff clitoris and licking deeply. Winny grabbed his head and pushed with force.

Gordo loved that and started moaning into her cunt. He settled in for a long session. Pleasuring women was one of the things he most desired. Winny locked her legs around his neck. It freed up space to reach forward and fondle her breasts while he continued to bury his face in her juices.

Winny was in a state of beautiful agony. She writhed and squirmed, saying his name over and over, grasping the sofa.

Winny orgasmed with Gordo's tongue on her clitoris. After a minute, she tightened her legs around him again as she felt another wave coming on. And another. He was getting crushed and loved it. Every muffled moan from Gordo seemed to trigger the next wave of orgasm. After four orgasms, Winny seemed insatiable.

She unlocked her legs, juices everywhere, and in a raspy voice said: 'It's time to fuck me now Gordo. Fuck your new lover, you dirty beast with that huge cock until both of us can't walk. Fuck me for days. Fuck me now you dirty man.'

He embraced Winny for a moment, then eased her backward. Still in darkness, he reached and fumbled for a side lamp and found it.

'Can I turn the light on now? I want to look at you as we fuck'.

He had no intention of wasting the gorgeous view. Bouncing tits sent him crazy.

At the moment of illumination, the light from the table lamp cast long shadows on the wall, and Gordo could see the silhouette of Winny's breasts and nipples. Gordo and Winny looked at each other. They were both realising at the same time that this was more than a one-night stand, and it was showing in their expressions. Then Winny's mouth was everywhere. She licked, bit and scratched all over his neck. She had sharp, strong, natural nails ravaging his back. She butterfly kissed his lips. She really was incredible. Two years of fantasising about Gordo had given her boundless energy.

She reached down and captured some of Gordo's copious pre-cum and swirled it around his engorged head while she continued to kiss him. She dabbed it on her vagina in preparation for the union. She traced her forefinger along his shaft and down towards the balls. She caressed under there. It was Gordo's most sensitive spot. His intense desire to fuck her was starting to scream.

They instinctively switched positions and Gordo sat on the sofa, his raging cock sitting bolt upright. She moved to ease herself onto him. Her beautiful lithe frame threw a leg over and she assumed the position. Her knees were on the sofa on each side of his legs, and her back was arched in order to get her pussy lined up for entry.

He took his cock and played on the surface of her wetness. He talked dirty to her again, just to prolong the moment. She kissed harder.

Gordo's cock was looking to go in straight away; she had gotten the angle just right. With a slight push and a moan, the shaft made its glorious journey upwards into her vagina. They both moaned in deep satisfaction. His thrust upwards was smooth until the size of his cock pushed Winny into new territory. She accepted the remaining inches with a kind of collapse of resistance, allowing her walls to relax. She loved it.

One of the things Gordo loved most about sex was holding onto firm buttocks or running his hands down a woman's back as they thrust against each other.

Winny started her moves, clenching his cock and bringing her tits to his face. He moaned into them and bucked hard each time she was on the way down. This was not going to be a long fuck. She was so hot he would have had to have had four orgasms before he could control himself in this position. Luckily for Gordo, this moment meant just as much to Winny, and she was clearly losing herself in it.

She launched up and down with abandon; her long, brown curly hair cascading down her shoulders and lightly bouncing with her tits. They fucked in unison with joy, her tight pussy the perfect shape for his cock. There was nothing better than this in his world.

Winny leaned forward and sucked on Gordo's lower lip, then released it.

'I'm going to cum Gordo!' She was hoarse and breathy.

She altered her position, arching her back more and was moving her ass up and down from the hip in rapid, short jabs.

'Jeeeeeus!' he shouted; it was intense.

Gordo was watching Winny's silhouette, catching glimpses of her bouncing tits in the shadow on the wall.

They reached the climax of their weekend with an explosive joint orgasm. Gordo grabbed her breasts and came hard, a fraction before Winny. It was his climax and shouts that set her off.

Winny eased back down on top of him and left him inside her. His large cock allowed for that. She lay on him and they kissed and continued to talk dirty into the night. They were both unsure of whether there weren't going to be more rounds ahead that night. They wouldn't be surprised.

Gordo knew that this was going to be the first of countless episodes of flirting at work, teasing and hours of fucking into the future, as their lives intertwined.

12