All Comments on 'The Genie Is Out Of The Bottle Ch. 11'

by ballpark68

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Written Well

I read this story twice because I couldn't decide how I was going to comment. First, the story was sexy and gave hope to those with ED that sex doesn't have to go away just because the "Johnson" doesn't respond to the signals that the brain is sending by writing about a vigorous bout of sex using a cock ring. Second, while watching another couple have sex could be a turn on for some people, it isn't the forte for others - different strokes for different folks - but I would want to be in on the fun. Lastly, the story follows the scene very well and is obvious the writer knows how to spin his words to keep the reader interested.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
GO FUCK YOURSELF ASSHOLE

Obviously, you are a sick piece of shit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh you silly little perverted cuck

I’m sure you tell all your friends and coworkers that you have an open marriage and they should bang your wife whenever they can. I’m sure you are only fooling yourself that in reality you are primarily just a cuckold. Such a sad loser in his own life. At least the slut gets it all at your expense. Oh and if your friends, family and or coworkers don’t know you have an open marriage then in reality you are too ashamed to admit you can’t satisfy the whore you have at home.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous