The Genie's Gem

Story Info
Someone made wishes and changed the world.
2.9k words
4.32
9.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Magic is real.

And all of Earth found it out the hard way.

It came literally out of the blue.

A massive Sapphire appeared in everyone’s minds on the planet and we heard it in every language. A young femmy voice but definitely trans and this booming voice replying.

“I WISH that every man with a six inch penis or smaller transforms to a small cocked sissy trans woman.”

“GRANTED.”

“I WISH that every man with a penis over six inches transforms into a beautiful man inside and out.”

“GRANTED.”

“I WISH that every trans woman transforms into a beautiful woman inside and out.”

“GRANTED.”

And then we felt it go off.

All of it go... off.

We all saw the Gem shatter into dust.

And then the world completely changed.

………………………………………………..I was in my truck heading back from a job. I’m a carpenter.

My name was John.

I thought I was slipped something like drugs seeing all of that.

And traffic stopped.

And with a wave of blue energy my clothes felt wrong.

I was.

My breasts were there and obvious, really big too and braless under my tee shirt and I knew, I knew this was real that I changed, my pants were trying to fall down and rested weird on my hips and felt just wrong on my butt.

My work boots were a little too loose.

I did what every guy or ex-guy did with a dick under six inches.

Checked and found a tiny little nub of a penis and balls.

And nothing.

No freak out.

Relief.

Yes relief.

Because I was trans now.

I wanted to be this, I literally felt like I always have,

Some girls, women were crying in joy, happy tears, some like me were looking in the mirrors of our vehicles or the window reflections.

My hair’s too short, a man’s cut but I’m really pretty, like a model pretty and blonde with long lashes and dick sucking lips.

My brain provided that term for them.

I’m tall, still six foot two inches but still looking like a model.

Muscle mass is gone, and I’ve shrunk, lost weight all over except for a huge awesome pair of titties.

And I love them too.

I got a nail from the box in the back of my truck and added a couple holes to my belt to snug things right and then go check on people.

A lot of people were in shock.

And there were some accidents too here on the highway so I helped as best as I could but the entire planet was in chaos.

Only the women weren’t changed at all.

And there were still men around too.

Lot’s of them.

All of them were good looking, like every man I saw was good looking, like model looking or movie star good looking.

And really nice.

Even as things were chaotic and freaky.

Really nice, sweet, friendly, helpful.

Out of nowhere I’d find myself flirting.

And they’d flirt back.

Then it was suddenly, not suddenly we were kissing.

Then it was strong manly hands on my very thankful sensitive new breast and moanfully erotic mouths on my nipples and more and more until I had my hand wrapped around big nice cock and then in my mouth.

Sucking cock literally felt like I found my purpose on earth.

The taste, texture, weight, heat, smell turned everything in me on and then like a good girl I was rewarded with man cream.

Cum, Semen, the perfection of life.

It made him happy and tasting him, drinking down cum, made everything in the world right.

And then anal.

Oh that’s just.

If I could spend every last second with big thick hot cock inside of me fucking me I’d happily have stayed that way my entire life.

I am sexually sensitive.

Cock feels amazing and right inside of me.

I sissygasm easily, just from being fucked, the thought of it, knowing I’m being fucked, I’m worthy, hot, sexy, good enough, my titties bouncing swaying just gets me off fast.

Then if he knows what he’s doing, how to fuck a sissy.

It’s really good.

And the magic is cum reactive.

If he cums inside of me I cum too.

Everytime.

It’s perfect.

It took all day before I got home.

Six guys, just trying to be cool, help out, help me.

Each one of them liked my looks, my breasts, my face, my eyes.

Flirting just, just happened.

Everything was wrong but right.

Everything was really just off but perfect.

Phones were down.

Power was off.

I went through my stuff and dug out candles, power lamps, my generator and got my trailer running.

It was a week before the lights and phones were working.

When I did get through my family was shook.

My dad was a trans woman like me, both my brothers are now my sisters. Mom had past away a few years back and dad/mom sounded good.

Okay now.

Like her shift reset her life.

Talk between me and her and my sisters turned from this happening to how the men changed and how great the guys were changed into and how much we loved them.

Loved sucking cocks, getting fucked… ALL of us.

It was a surreal gigglefest.

ALL of us changed by the magic and all like me just actually happy and good with it.

The governments finally got it together and started to fix the world after everything “Went Blue.” Our government had to redo the census lists and stuff like that and I registered my ID’s and John’s things with the police and the task force that was building. Literally billions world wide changed, this was getting just like a basic list of who was who.

They were going from person to person helping as they could but there were a lot of trans women officers now.

But someone was smart enough to start lists of the changed.

We were ordered or asked to hunker down at home or in shelter as best as we could.

I had actually got on a city work crew to help fix things after the changes and was working again.

The first thing I did was get new clothes and because I was getting horned up without a man to feed me cock and fuck me...so some sex toys.

It was an adjustment but a happy one.

Then one afternoon my ex-wife, Susan, was there when I got home staring at me. Our two tween daughters stared at me.

“You changed.”

“Looks like it.”

“John your voice.”

“I’m using Jess now.”

“Jess?”

“I know I kinda like it.”

“How can you like it?”

“It’s the change I think? I feel fine, great actually, happy.”

“You’re a woman!”

“Thank you! That...that really feels right.”

“You...what?”

“This feels right Susan, it was meant to, didn’t you hear the voices?”

“Yes...but that’s real?”

“Apparently!”

“You’re smiling, why are you smiling?”

“Because I’m happy Sue. I don’t understand it at all but I’m really happy this happened to me.”

“Are you queer?”

“I think so, I mean I’m pretty sure I like men but at the same time you’re still heartbreakingly beautiful Sue.”

She stopped and stared at me looking shocked.

“What?”

“You heard me, even though we broke up over me not being a good husband or present father it still never changed that I love you still.”

She’s staring at me.

“You girls better come inside, it’s probably been a long drive.” They nodded but looked still freaked out.

I look at my girls and take out my old watch, wallet and pass them to them.

“Go ahead, look, I was daddy.”

They did but they sort of got it more than we did, the whole it was magic, magic is real thing.

Sue was definitely upset, off her game but she came in.

“Can we stay? Things happened at home and we got flooded out and you were the only place I could come to.”

Sue and her family were not a thing; she was a foster kid.

She had what stuff she could get in her car and I helped her bring it into my trailer and she was staring at me the whole time.

“You’re really into this?”

“Sue, we don’t have a choice, we were changed by that stone thing, by those wishes, the whole planet was.”

“I don’t get why though. And why are you so hot and pretty?”

“You think I’m hot and pretty?”

She blushed and got flustered. “Fuck off.”

I got her and the girls settled and we all got showered and the girls did better with the “It was magic” stuff than Sue was and she kept looking at me as we ate delivery Chinese and watched movies with the kids.

Going to bed was Me on the couch and Sue in my bed for the first week together.

Co-parenting, driving to find her things out of the flooded area.

Moving her in because her insurance didn’t cover floods.

It was a real adjustment.

We were borderline fighting.

I’d work and come home and get cleaned up and Sue would be mad.

Because work still happened even though half of us shifted to trans sissy girls.

People still needed things built.

There were still guys in the world.

Hot, handsome, nice guys with delicious fat big cocks.

And these guys, nice or not, have figured out that every single sissy trans girl was hot.

Sweet and nice.

And we’re sissies.

Any, any guy that asks me or tells me to suck his cock will pretty much simply have me sucking that great dick.

Same with every woman like me.

And as much as it makes me feel bad for going there.

I’m really, really hawt.

I’m popular.

And a good carpentress.

So a lot of the time, work becomes play.

And I’ll come home happy, well fucked, full of cum and smelling of sex.

That’s not happening for Sue.

It came to a head after a pretty long day building new housing for the former inmates from prison.

Yeah, Sweet forever changed prisoners to trans sissy hotties meant they didn’t need to be in for profit prisons.

We were getting rid of those eventually.

But they did need housing.

And there were a whole other bunch of crews for plumbing and electrical, roofers and there were guys there and flirting led to well really great breaks and lunches and after work sex.

Everyone was pretty much doing the same thing and I got a lot done even if I sucked a lot of cocks and had been fucked a bunch of times.

Sue was home.

And I came home peaceful, content, swaying all easy and chilled and well fucked.

“You had sex...again.”

I smiled. “Yeah, I had sex a lot really.”

“How!? Why? You’re a carpenter?”

“There were guys there working, they were hawt, we talked, flirted I offered to suck dick, they were like sure.”

“You just offered to suck dick?”

“Well after flirting and stuff.”

“Sucking dick.”

“Yes, Sue, I love sucking dick, I was made to suck cock, you don’t do you. It’s never been like magic to you.”

She was staring at me. “Noooo…. It’s fucking magical to you?”

“A hundred percent, love it, crave it, I’d suck dick forever.”

“Well, well….fuck you, eat my pussy!”

I smiled and walked over and kissed her and walked her backwards through the kitchen through the living room to the bed and undid her jeans and pulled down her panties and started kneeling, licking up inside of her, licking, sucking her pussy lips, her folds making her moan.

“Jess, oh Jesus Jess.”

I got her on the bed and I got in closer, deeper, settled in where my fingers can stroke, tease, touch and add to my DSL lips and tongue paying homage to her cunt, loving her pussy.

My brain gets it so much more now even if I don’t have a pussy or a good cock I get the softness, the flicker, the needs, the edge...tracing bits with feather touches, teasing, making shivers and quivers made into gasps and moans and orgasms as I suckled on her pussy and I took her there five times before coming up and kissing Sue and the showering and ordering pizza afterwards because the girls were going to be back from school.

It was almost funny because in all the years we were married I never gave Sue five orgasms and she went around with this pleased but stunned stupefied look on her face that turned into a blush when we looked at each other for too long.

We hung out, got the girls fed, helped with their homework and watched a family movie together as we baked fresh cookies.

I literally blew their minds by getting the toaster oven on an extension cord and using the baking tray and we baked the cookies as we watched Rapunzel.

I’m a better parent like this too.

And once the kids were tired and well asleep and all the dishes were done I put on another movie and got some wine and popcorn and while Sue muched I changed the sheets to satin ones, had a quilt to sop up her and i got out some of my sex toys and went back out in some of my sexier lingerie and made up pretty.

Watching the movie went to cuddling then light kisses and touches and Sue was not as reserved as she was before. She really had been hanging onto her whole not a lesbian thing.

She really knows nothing about a sissy clitty, when she reached down it’s just a little bit now, like body jewelry.

“Later, later baby.” I told her.

Sue was amazing with feeling and fondling my titties though.

One I’m a trans sissy. My breasts are large but also really sensitive and I love, deeply love having them.

But she massages, rolls them in her palms, squeezes them just right and uses her forefinger and thumb to caress and tug on my nipples until she takes me over the edge.

Titgasm… and really my first and it was awesome.

Not a powerful cummy but one just generated by someone really great with my titties.

It definitely got Sue’s motor running when she figured out that largely she’s the one responsible for me cumming.

And all this sexy foreplay leads us to my bedroom.

It’s completely different sex and I’m all in.

Sue’s getting more involved in my titties and sucking, squeezing, rolling them, that milking kinda grasp thing she does pulling on my nipples...plucking at them more than anything.

And she lubes me up and shoves one of the dildoes inside of me.

She’s kinda rough, she’s getting some sort of girl/woman revenge for all the clumsy pounding into her ineffectual sex.

I’m good with that, I’m a sissy, I’m good with everything.

She makes me cum twice before her arms are tired and her anger, the get me back mood that energy had faded out.

I roll over on top of her kissing her and get the lube and the toys and start by rubbing lube into her nipples, making them stand up, slippery and I play with them, the slickness, finger games, lip slides, kisses and finally tasting them making her writhe and moan.

Then once I got her worked up to her she’s on the verse of her own titgasm I’d switch to one hand and start fingering her, slow lip and labia explorations, the pads of my fingertips, juices flow out of her as I opened her to slip finger inside of her.

I tried my best, my hardest to finger, touch, rub all the right places to make her cum again and again.

Then I took a quick few seconds as she was breathing to put one of those finger vibes on my thumb and then go back at it breaking up her getting fingered and rubbed with the thumb vibe on her outsides, tracing her there and then inside fingering her deep enough to get the thumb in there and close… cumming and cumming and cummin then I slid down adding my other hand and my mouth, lips, tongue into her pleasure and even grabbing one of the dildos and fucking her with it.

I exhausted us.

This… this…Changed the way Sue acted towards me completely and I fell back in love with my ex-wife even harder as she got tender back and she made me all sissy lesbian happy.

We even got her a strap on. A really good strap on.

And we got remarried.

I… got to wear a real wedding dress, Sue bought me a matching engagement ring to hers.

Turns out being beautiful inside means unconditional love.

And keeping all my promises, being faithful.

We ended up selling everything and getting a nice place to fix up close to the kids school and friends and we adjusted for them.

And we settled in.

Watching the world change.

Every man on the planet was a nice guy.

Beautiful men inside and out.

All the trans women too.

The vast population of Earth’s assholes were gone.

You can’t be beautiful inside and be greedy, or a warmonger, racist, bigot or any other prejudiced piece of crap that we used to have.

Beautiful people inside don’t hoard money or let people be homeless or starve.

No more women enslaved… no more people enslaved.

Every guy with a big cock became a really decent human being.

Every guy with a little or average dick became a trans woman and a sweet beautiful inside sissy like me.

The only assholes left were cis women.

And only a handful of them.

Terfs they used to be called.

Hateful obsessive women that just hated themselves and others.

But they didn’t matter, everyone was finally happy.