All Comments on 'The Genius of Mardi Gras'

by CarolinaPeach

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterover 12 years ago

damn. That was extremely erotic, and also well written. A good follow on to the first part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW

GREAT STORY!! Well written and thought out perfectly. Truly wish I had been around to watch this story unfold. Keep up the GREAT work.

rsqman68rsqman68over 11 years ago
Great job!!

I've been to Mardi Gras in N.O. many times, felt and been felt but never anything like your story. That was so HOT. I'm definitely looking forward to more from you.

Mike

SecondCircleSecondCirclealmost 11 years ago
Very, very, good

There were a few things too fast for me, and a few places I longed for character development or dialogue. But honestly, as a short hot story, I saw nothing really wrong with this. It was dreamy, drunk, and sensual, all feelings that I found in tune with your setting of a night at Mardi Gras. I felt like I was in her shoes. Well done. I see no reason this gets less than a 5.

Time2GLTime2GLalmost 11 years ago
A delicious, convincing episode

that overflows with once-in-a-lifetime opportunities seized. The hazy ambience, exotic setting and first-time experiences intensify the dream-like quality of the vignette. I could imagine how the room smelled. I agree that a little more character development could slow the action and make the tale richer, but, speaking as a veteran of group sex situations, sometimes the action speeds along of its own accord, particularly in the presence of willing participants feeling the chemistry. Absolutely entertaining and erotic! Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous