All Comments on 'The Gentle Breaking of the Waves'

by Caroline Covington

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
First rate writing (about a world class fuck)

This story - for me (de gustibus non disputandum est) is about as hot as it gets, because it is pretty clear that the author is a woman who experiences - and god how must she enjoy it - sex

The typical story in this genre is a fantasy - women are all multi-orgasmic through vaginal intercourse only. This woman - the protagonist of the story - is multi-orgasmic, but believeably so

teacherman570teacherman570over 18 years ago
A gorgeous and delicious story!

Your choice of words is amazing and heightens the palpable passion that already is there. It was a joy to read your work. I can't wait to feast on another of your stories!

JWrenJWrenalmost 10 years ago
Not so gentle orgasmic waves

A truly feast of sex, extremely fruity. Such wonderful abandonment, giving themselves to each other under blue skies and hot sun. One thing: hubby is a miracle man for managing so many erections and hours of physical activity. His prowess is worthy of five stars as is Caroline's detailed descriptions of her sensations and much used vagina. Just glad they were not interrupted or spied on, two cliches that would have spoiled the splendid story.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosover 5 years ago
Beauty

A truly moving piece of reportage, by a creative and loving couple. What a magic opportunity. It’s said that luck is where opportunity meets preparation. Must be true, we are very lucky to have seen that here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaroline Covington@Caroline Covington
I began writing my stories out of tedium with my scientific career. My work requires writing toneless, emotionless reports and articles that have begun to bore me. On the other hand, the erotic stories I write are a tonic for my soul and libido, allowing me to experiment with ...