All Comments on 'The Gentlemen's Club Ch. 03'

by Bane

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great stuff!

A bit Stockholmish, but I'm glad she had a happy ending - and that those who deserved to die, died.

S-DesS-Desover 11 years ago
Kind of a downer....

I know it's the NC page, but I have to admit I was disappointed that Brown didn't arrive in time to save her (just think of the wonderful tortures she could have been forced to endure with Collins and Jennifer without consummating the final act). It was also a downer that you left open the possibility that her child may not be Brown's heir.

Still, I had to give it a 5 because the writing was still excellent and the buildup was great. It's a qualified 5 though, because you breezed through the most important act to her, and skipped any opportunity to involve Jennifer (which Collins would have surely thought to be a delicious act to force on such a pious woman). The other chapters were better, but as a story this is still outstanding. Kudos...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Frankly, each and every one of the characters deserved a bullet to the head. That's my opinion and I'm sticking with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous