The Gents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Back on that dick, boy." The older man ordered.

"Yes, sir," grunted Will with a hungry smile, slipping the big cut cock back into his mouth and bracing himself with his hands against the wall.

"Look at this perfect little slutty hole!" Growled the man, rubbing his beer can sized dick up and down Will's crack. Will felt the man grab him by his hips, and heard him spit a big wad onto his cock, getting it dripping wet. He rubbed it tantalisingly against Will's puckered and waiting pussy and Will pushed back against it, signalling that he was ready.

"Mmmmmff" Will moaned around the cock in his mouth. This was where he belonged, Will thought. A dandy little fuck toy for older men, a cock hungry little whore! This was what he'd been cruising all these months for—but that added ingredient—the sensual suit and tie, the horny executive brute now eager to slide into him—the way this large, older man gazed on Will made him feel wanted, more desired—

"Here it comes boy," growled the suited daddy, his brow running with sweat. "Get ready!"

The older man aligned his enormous mushroom cock head with Will's tiny little hole and began slowly pushing in. Will's eyes flew open and he paused his sucking, his lips falling slack around the anonymous cock in front of him to focus on letting his daddy's cock enter him. He never let the cock slip from his mouth though, and he let out one long and slow cock-muffled moan of ecstasy as the old man filled his pussy to the brim.

Finally slipping in all the way—Will's knees were melting—Will felt his daddy's balls slide against his own as the cock came to rest inside him. "It's in there now boy. Now you're really mine!"

"Oh sir, fuckkkkk" Will moaned between sucks.

Will was in ecstasy, and he once again closed his eyes and focused on pleasuring the cock that was in front of him. Sucking and slurping hungrily, Will felt his daddy begin to thrust slowly behind him, his cock beginning to loosen Will up.

"Oh you beautiful little dandy slut!" The daddy hunched his thick hulking frame over the younger man, as he thrust away. "You delightful suit and tie cock sucker! You sexy fucking peacock gay boy!"

Feeling the animal heat radiating off the suited daddy above him, Will was sweating bullets now, and his tie slipped from his soaking shirt and waistcoat to flop forward. It flapped wildly with each powerful thrust from his daddy's thrusts, and each bob of Will's head as he sucked the cock in front of him.

Daddy picked up the pace, pounding Will's ass with increasing ferocity. His thrusts made a tell-tale slapping sound, and it would have been very apparent to anyone listening as to what was happening in that cubicle. "Take it, boy! Do you love this dick?"

"Yes sir!" Will cried, letting the cock slip from his lips so he could speak. "Fuck me, daddy! I fucking love it!"

Overdosing on slutty energy, Will wrapped his fingers around the cock in front of him and started jerking it swiftly. His eager tongue lapped at the slick and angry head as he worked it back and forth, fondling and wrestling the shaft. He wanted this anonymous man's cum while his new suit daddy was buried deep inside him. On cue, Will heard some deep moans coming from the next cubicle over, and feeling encouraged he redoubled his efforts, increasing the speed of his jerks while lapping hungrily with his tongue.

"That's it boy, make him cum, take it!" Growled daddy between sweaty thrusts.

Will felt his ass being pounded harder and harder now, and he loved the waves of pleasure it sent coursing through his body. Will felt his daddy dripping sweat from his forehead onto Will's back as he pounded away passionately.

Suddenly, the man in the next cubicle over roared and the cock Will was so lovingly tending to erupted. First one thick white rope of cum, hot and spurting, sprayed across Will's face, followed by another, and another. "Ohhhhhh" Will moaned in delight as it coated his tongue, his lips, his fingers and cufflinks, his tie and his chin. Wrapping his lips and tongue around it, will felt his mouth fill with the warm and salty seed of the anonymous man and his eyes rolled back in his head in pure bliss as he swallowed it happily.

"Take that cum you hungry little slut!" Growled daddy, as his thrusting cock ploughed deeper still into Will's pussy.

Will lovingly cleaned the cock in front of him, slurping down every last drop from the softening shaft as he continued to take the thrusts from behind. As the cock slid back through the glory hole to its well satisfied owner, Will withdrew from daddy just long enough to turn around—and daddy, impatient for his pleasure, clapped his hairy paws on Will's shoulders and shoved the younger man to the floor.

"Look at your face you sexy little cum stained slut!" said daddy, beaming down at his boy proudly.

The daddy spread his sweat stained double-breasted suit jacket wide open—huge blotches of sweat soaking through every layer of cotton, wool, and silk, rank pit stains spreading, wicking through the double-breasted jacket under the older man's arms—airing out his shirt which was slicked to his chest with perspiration, every last curl of his pelt of chest fur showing through the wet cotton. His salt and pepper hair, formerly so perfectly coiffed, was now a sweat-slicked mess across his forehead, his beard dripping with animal sweat down his neck. His cock stood proudly out from his trousers, and the daddy wrapped his fingers around it and started jerking it violently in Will's face.

Will looked up at his daddy, he was hardly in better shape, absolutely flushed and his suit and tie were a sweaty mess. Copying his new master, will found himself jerking his own cock and felt his balls boil with churning cum.

"Can't—hold back—much longer—sir—" Will moaned, spreading his legs on either side of the daddy's still gleaming patent laceups, pointed and phallic beneath the folds of his sweaty, pleated suit trousers.

"I'm going to give you daddy's load now, boy." The big man started jerking his tie loose, flicking open the buttons of his sopping sweaty shirt. "Get ready!"

"I'm ready daddy, I want your cum so fucking bad. I need it daddy!" Will opened his mouth eagerly and extended his tongue.

"Here it comes!" The big man growled, stroking, opening his shirt down to the fifth button before reaching one paw in to fondle his nipple, salt and pepper chest fur slicked in sweat. "Here it comes, boy! FUCK, BOY! TAKE IT. TAKE DADDY'S CUM"

A jet fired into Will's waiting mouth. His lips were once again coated, and a huge dollop of the thick cream fell onto his already stained tie. Daddy loosened his collar and tie with one hand while the other continued to work squirt after squirt of cum onto Will's messy face.

"You. Are. One. Hungry. Little. SLUT" roared daddy as Will licked his lips, savouring the taste.

Will's own cock responded to this moment of slutty lust, spurting his own load unceremoniously onto the dirty bathroom floor.

Will moaned rapturously as he cleaned the cock in front of him as the tide subsided. He'd never known a pleasure as deep as this.

———-

As Will walked past the loitering men near the toilet's entry, he thought he saw them exchange a knowing smirk. They knew what he'd been up to, and it filled Will with an odd sense of pride. All those months of lying to his dad—secretly indulging his fetish—and now his fetishes, both of them—he squared his shoulders and strutted out of the filthy truck stop with a new swagger. Something about this was new, and different, and fulfilling.

Will climbed into his car and checked his mirror. He was a mess. His suit was covered in cum stains, sweat stains, and he hadn't bothered to wipe the cum from his hair and face. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out the business card he had gotten a few minutes ago when he gave the suit daddy his phone number.

'Derek Roberts

CEO Adaline Industries'

Will was admiring the card when his phone trilled in his jacket pocket. He fished it out to see he had a new message.

"I have set up an appointment with my tailor and my cleaners. Don't worry about your suit. It's on me. My assistant will send the address." The number matched the one on the back of Mr. Roberts' card.

"Yes sir," Will texted. Before hitting 'send,' he added, "Thank you so much, sir. This was the hottest night I've ever had."

Will's thumb hesitated over the 'send' button. Was that too much? Was he coming across as too emotional? But why would that be a problem? If tonight had been about playing it safe, none of this would have happened. He hit 'send.'

The response was immediate: "Same for me, son. I want you again already."

As Will started the car, he noticed a shiny, slick black Audi parked near him. With his sweat-soaked dress shirt completely open, his massive hairy belly hanging out of his open double-breasted suit, Mr. Roberts strutted out of the place, his phone to his ear and opened his car door.

Adjusting his messy, cum smeared tie, Will smiled at Mr. Roberts.

Mr. Roberts winked back, then stepped into his car.

12