The Geodomes: Beta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 4 AM, he sat up, stunned at what he was reading. That couldn't be right. He slipped into the bathroom. "Beta, whisper so no one can hear you but me, can you do that?"

"Yes," Beta whispered, barely audible.

"Is this right, if two people have sex, they are partners for life?"

"Yes."

"And consent doesn't matter?"

"Yes."

"And the partner is not allowed to say no if one wants sex?"

"Correct."

"And you are required to have sex at least once a day in order to procreate?"

"Correct."

"So if I want a certain partner, all I have to do to claim her is have sex with her and she is mine? Even if she isn't willing?"

"Correct."

Ben was half dizzy with that realization. How many others knew about this? Did Warren? Would he take Charlie?

Another thought hit him. "Beta, am I partnered with Laila?" he asked fearfully.

"No."

He let out a relieved breath, then went back to thinking. He could have Charlie, if he wanted her. It didn't matter that she didn't like him yet, she would. Eventually. He could make sure of it now and show her later. Take care of her.

"Ben?!?" she screamed.

Ben ran into the room, pulling her up close. "Yeah? What's wrong? What is it?"

"I woke up and you weren't here!"

"I was in the bathroom, sorry shorty, I am right here. It's all good, go back to sleep. I have you." He laid down and pulled her close, feeling elated. She had called out for him. When she woke up alone, it was him she had called for. He turned off his PED, smiling as he laid his head on the pillow. "I have you," he whispered, kissing the top of her head and holding her. He didn't care how awkward her small frame was in his long arms, she felt good. She was going to be his. She had called out for him. He fell asleep happy.

She woke him in the morning, wriggling out of his arms. He let her go sleepily and she fled to the bathroom. He heard the shower start and he grabbed her bag for her and slid it into the bathroom without opening the door all the way, then waited for her. She came out in jeans and a long sleeved flannel shirt, her hair down over her face.

He grinned. "Mornin. You always up this early?"

"Yeah," she said, spotting her hat on the floor and hurrying to pick it up and put it on. "Umm, thanks for staying, but I am fine now. You can go. Beta, raise temperature to 68. Plot map on."

There was a knock on the door.

"Can I get it?" Ben asked.

"I guess," she answered, stepping up onto the chair so she could reach the plot map.

Ben opened the door and Warren looked up at him, confused. Ben was probably the only person in the dome that Warren had to look up to, though Warren probably had Ben by eighty pounds of heavy muscle.

"Uhh... hey Red. Thought we were gonna take a morning walk?" he asked, trying to hide his confusion.

"Oh... right. I forgot, sorry. Let me get my shoes. Thanks again Ben, and tell Tallia and Damien thanks too."

"Tallia wanted to see you this morning," Ben said quickly, trying to stall her. He did NOT want her to leave with this big redneck. "Wanted you to talk to Stacey and Con too."

"I will be back before breakfast," she said softly, standing up now that she had her boots on.

"Shorty," he said, moving to intercept her. "I think you need to talk to them before you leave here. You heard Dame?"

"I will be ok. War and I are just going to the pond."

"Alone," Warren said quickly, scowling at Ben.

Ben knew he needed to back off, let her go. If he wanted her to like him, he needed to stop being so intense. He didn't want to though. He wanted to shove Warren out, shut the door and take Charlie. Make her his.

Why? He questioned himself. Laila was in her bed, probably hoping he would come back and wake her up with his mouth. She was hot and wild and her body was amazing and she didn't have issues.

So why was he stuck on this tiny hot mess? He sighed.

"Ok shorty, have fun. Let me know when you get back and we can go talk with the others, ok?"

"K," she answered softly, staring at the floor.

Ben left, starting to go to his room. He paused in front of Laila's door and looked back. Charlie was just disappearing with Warren at the end of the hall. He slipped into Laila's room and she was laid out on her bed, no clothes on, her pussy and ass exposed to him. He got hard immediately and went to her, burying his mouth in her pussy and waking her up with a scream. He got her wet, then got her asshole wet and started fucking her pussy with three fingers. Out of frustration, he was being rough, but she was loving it. He shoved his cock into her ass and she begged for more. He worked a fourth finger into her pussy and fucked her harder as he rammed and she was going wild, slamming herself into him and begging him to fill her up some more. He'd never done it before, but he began working his fist into her pussy while he pounded her ass. Her screams of pleasure excited him as he worked his hand in up to his wrist and began fist fucking her in time with his cock in her ass. This time, he came first and he rolled her, still fucking her with his fist while he pulled her clit up into his mouth. She was screaming louder now, thrusting her hips up.

"My ass Daddy! Fill my ass too!"

He worked three fingers into her ass, then a fourth as she begged for more. She was thrashing and moaning and screaming, but she didn't come until he had both hands inside of her up to his wrists and he was sweating with the effort.

Getting his fists out of her after she came was a lot more difficult than it had been getting them into her. He had to go down on her again, get her to relax again and work them out, but then she was begging him to fuck her again and make her come again. He was hard enough, he fucked her ass again while toying with her clit until she came, but he was another half hour in coming again and in need of a shower. Laila joined him, kissing him and sucking on his cock playfully while she cleaned him. He washed her as well, but could not stop thinking about Charlie.

They went into breakfast together and he looked Charlie over from a distance, trying to see if she was different. Had Warren kissed her? More?

Laila grabbed his cock under the table and he took hold of her hand to get her to stop.

Charlie kept her head down and picked at her food, the same as she had done the night before. Warren was grinning and talking to Christian, who was still pale, but was smiling back at the redneck. That seemed an unlikely friendship, then Ben remembered. Warren knew about livestock and Christian needed someone to do the work for him. It made sense to befriend the redneck.

When Ben looked around, he noticed some very clear couple-ups. He'd already noticed Dame and Tallia, they were flirting out the gate. Abbi and Jesse was a new thing though, and so was Stacey and Todd. Khalid and Haleema were being shy with each other and that pair up was almost depressing to Ben. She was way too pretty for him.

He looked at Charlie again. "Hey shorty," he said to her. "If you are done, we should head over to the medbay?"

"Ok," she said, dropping her fork and turning red.

Laila grabbed his hand as he stood up. "Should I come too?"

"No babe, it's cool. Just something a few of us need to take care of. Dame? Tallia? Stace? Con?"

"Oh, I didn't ask then yet!" Tallia said, sitting up.

"It's fine. They know now, medbay?"

Everyone else looked around in confusion and the ones named left and went to the medbay. Warren got up to follow.

"It's cool big guy," Ben said, stopping him. "It'll be crowded already and she didn't say she wanted you to know."

Warren scowled at him. "What's going on?"

"Just a work issue a few of us need to sort out is all. If she wants you to know, she will tell you."

Ben left, furious that Warren had tried to insert himself. It meant he thought of himself as part of her life. He hurried to catch up to the others and went into the medbay, then led Charlie to a back room, just in case someone tried to come and be nosy. He lifted her onto a bed and took her hands in his. "Shorty, look at me?" he asked gently.

She looked up, terrified.

"Trust men: he whispered, then gently and slowly took her hat off, then undid her flannel and pulled it off. She was wearing a t-shirt, and when he hugged her close and pulled up the back, she let him. The others looked at her back.

Stacey immediately broke down crying and barreled into Charlie from behind with a hug. Con looked confused, but put a hand on her shoulder, then Tallia did too.

"You just remember what I said, kid," Dame said. "We have you. We are your friends. All of us here."

"What happened?" Stacey asked, pulling back and stroking Charlies hair. "Did someone from the outside do this to you? This won't happen in here. This will never happen again! Ever! Look. I'm like, some counselor or something in here and I don't know what that means, but I will tell you this. I am your friend and I am here. Always. We can talk, we can laugh and cry and we can make things and joke around. Anything you want to do, any time. I will listen. Always. I will always be here, no matter what."

"Me too," Tallia said.

"Me three," Con agreed, half laughing.

"The people who did this are gone," Ben said softly, hugging her tight against him. He relaxed his hold and let her sit up so he could turn her face up to his. "They are gone and the only people left are the ones who want to see you happy. I want to see you happy. Do you understand? Everyone here... well, maybe not Abbi yet? But she will come around now that she is realizing we are all we have left, besides her, everyone here wants to see you happy. Safe. Healthy. You understand, shorty?"

"I hate it when you call me that."

"Yeah, Goth boy, call her by her name," Tallia teased.

Ben grinned. "Ok, Charlie. Sorry. You understand?"

"Yeah. Thanks. I'm ok. Can I go work now?"

"We just... really think you need someone to hang with you the next couple days," Tallia said quickly. "You know, since you said the stuff about wishing you had died too? And the thing about us being breeding stock for whoever was running the domes? You understand?"

"Yeah."

"We are just concerned though!" Stacey said quickly. "We want to make sure you are safe and we really want you to be happy and we want you to feel safe. You get that?"

"Yeah, it's fine. Thanks, really. But I do need to work?"

"I will walk you to your room and hang a while," Ben said, standing and helping her down. "Cool?"

"K," she answered, her head down. When they walked out, Warren was waiting in the living room. He watched, but said nothing as Ben led her through to the hallway. That look. That concerned, proprietary look. Ben knew he wasn't going to be able to wait very long.

"Hey. Think we could go down to my room real quick? I need to grab something and I wanted to ask you something."

"K," she agreed, her head still down.

Ben led her to his room and in, then led her to the bed. "Have a seat," he said, dropping down to sit on the floor in front of her so he could look at her and she had to look at him. "So... I'm just going to be honest and throw it out there. I really like you, Charlie, a lot."

"I know," she said, looking away from him at the wall.

"You know?" he asked, half smiling, feeling uncertain.

"Yeah. I can tell."

"Oh. Well. I was kinda hoping you might say you liked me too?"

"I already said I didn't," she whispered, looking away, twisting her body.

Ben went up on his knees and turned her to face him. "How can you really know?" he asked with a shrug, his heart hammering in his chest, rejection eating at his throat like an acid. "I mean, we haven't kissed or anything, you haven't given me a chance."

"I only know how I feel when you are close to me. Tense, sick. Like I do when my dad's friend Larry is around. Did. Even daddy wouldn't leave me alone with Larry no matter how mad he got."

Ben winced. "So, what, you thing that big stupid redneck will treat you better?"

"War has a gentle soul. You don't."

"So you do like him. Did you kiss him?"

"He hasn't kissed me yet, we just held hands."

"You could try, you know? Kiss me? See if you like it?"

"Ben, please? I want us to befriends, you seem like you genuinely care to a degree..."

"To a degree, what does that even mean?"

"It means you care because you want something. Holly cried all day yesterday and only two boys tried to comfort her. You weren't one of them."

"And he was?" Ben demanded.

"He was. War and Dame. That's it. No one else but us girls. Even Abbi, in her awful way, tried to offer to fix her make-up. No other boy cared, at all. So yeah, Ben, to a degree. For whatever reason, you care about me, to a degree."

"No, Charlie, not to a degree. To the exclusion. I didn't care about Holly because I was so focused on you. You are ALL I have thought about even though I can't figure out why! I don't like girls like you, I like girls like Laila. So I think you could at least give me a chance. Kiss me and see if there are sparks."

"No thanks," she said, looking away again.

Ben felt humiliation and anger rise up. He took hold of her and turned her face up to his, then kissed her. He would show her there were sparks! They were meant to be together, that's why he couldn't stop thinking about her!

She tried to turn and pull away, then tried to smack at him. He let her go, catching her wrists. "See? I knew there would be a connection!" he breathed, his eyes wide.

There were tears in her eyes and she kept struggling. "Let me go Ben! Please!"

"Stop!" he demanded. "I know you felt that! I know you did!"

"I felt you force your gross mouth on me! I don't like you Ben! Take no for an answer and move on, please!"

"Charlie! Stop! Stop struggling, look at me, listen to me! I like you Charlie, a lot. I will take care of you, make you happy, I swear! And I can make you feel good, I know how to make you feel so good baby, I swear it. Let me show you?"

"Get off!" she screamed.

Ben clamped a hand over her mouth and pinned her down, listening. He didn't hear anyone coming. "Stop," he whispered, his mouth against her face. "Beta, speak softly so that only we can hear you. Beta, how do partners become partners?"

"Sexual intercourse, the penetration of the penis into the vagina."

"And does it matter how that happens?"

"No."

"Even if it is forced?"

"No."

"And if I choose a partner, and we become partners, can she say no to me if I want to have sex?"

"No, refusal will be met with punishment."

"So let's be clear. If I rape Charlie right now, she is mine and she is not allowed to say no to me if I want sex, right?"

"Correct."

"And it is not against the rules at all for me to rape her?"

"No."

Charlie broke down sobbing, hysterical now.

"Shhhh, babe, shhh. I just want it all to be clear to you, that's all. I want you. I want you as my partner, but I want you to want me too. I want you to be happy. Ok?"

She shook her head vehemently.

Ben sighed sadly. "You aren't going to let me do this nicely, are you?" he asked, kissing her temple. "It's ok. It's ok babe. I can just get this out of the way now before anyone else can, and then later I can show you. I can show you how good it can be. Right? It's ok. Look at me," he whispered. "Have you been with a man? Are you a virgin?"

She didn't answer, just laying under him, sobbing.

"It's ok. I got this all taken care of," he whispered. He pulled her flannel off and used it to tie her hands, then pulled the rest of her clothes off. She kicked and struggled, but he ignored it. He would fix it later. He got her up higher on the bed and forced her legs apart. Her panties were in her mouth, keeping her quiet while his t-shirt held them in place. She was still screaming around them, but she wasn't very loud. Anyone who heard would think it was consensual.

He moved back, looking over her pale, bruised and scarred body. He started kissing all of the scars, sucking on her small breasts and moaned happily when her nipples got hard for him. He moved down, leaving a trail of kisses down her belly before playing his fingertips through the small thatch of red hair between her legs.

He kissed her pussy lips and she squealed and wriggled, but he caught her hips and forced her legs wide. He ran his tongue up her slit, getting her wet before parting her lips and finding her clit. He sucked it into his mouth and pressed his tongue to it, moving back and forth rapidly.

He felt her go still in his hands as she stopped struggling for a moment, her breathing quickening. As she realized she had stopped, she went wild again, struggling harder. He growled around her clit, holding her down, then moving his hand in to slide a finger into her. She was tight as hell, but not virginal and he was relieved. He didn't want to hurt her.

Her struggles went still again as she panted, then she moaned around her gag and squirmed. Ben began slowly fucking her with his finger, then turned his hand to curl his finger upward, hitting that spot in her that some girls had. She had it. She sucked in a breath, her back arching as she shuddered. She was already hot and wet, now she was dripping as she moaned and writhed, pushing her hips up into his mouth. She was ready. He moved his mouth and focused hard on her clit and not just making her relax and open for him. She came with a scream, her hips bucking up into his mouth as he growled around her clit and kept curling his finger in her clenching pussy.

When her orgasm slowed and stopped, he finally stopped and lifted up, undoing his pants as he moved higher in the bed. "See baby? I can make you feel good even when you don't want it. Imagine what I can do for you when you do. I will make you so happy baby. I will make your life perfect, I swear," he whispered, kissing her bound lips. She made a pleading noise around the gag as me moved higher and pushed her legs apart. He rolled the head of his cock through her wet slit and let out a moaning sigh.

This was it. Last chance. No turning back after this...

He pushed into her almost roughly and she squealed, shaking her head. He let out another sigh, of bliss this time. She was so hot and wet and tight! He was gentle with her after the initial thrust, making love to her, whispering to her how he was going to take care of her, how well he was going to treat her, all of the things he was going to do to make her happy.

She lay under him, her bound hands clutching one arm, tears sliding down her cheeks. He came hard, exploding inside of her with a quiet roar through clenched teeth. He pulled out and moved lower to look into her face. "It's done baby," he said, still catching his breath. "It's done! We are partners! You are mine. I am going to make this up to you, I swear baby, I just had to make sure of us first. Ok? And now I have to do something else. I need you to stay in here and stay quiet for a while. You heard Beta, you have to obey me, do as I ask or you will be punished. So stay right here and be very quiet. Do you hear me?"

She nodded, still crying.

"Leave the gag in, don't try and get loose. I will cover you with a blanket, but you stay right here until I come and get you. I mean it. Don't move."

Ben got up and washed his face and hands, then got dressed again.

"Not a peep," he reminded her before opening the door. "Beta, lights out. Try and nap baby. I will be back."

Ben went out to the living room, opening his PED. Almost everyone was out there when he sat down. Everyone but Tallia and Constance. Laila came and sat next to him, laying her head back on his lap.

He sat there scrolling through his PED and Warren got up and went down the hall. Ben heard him knock on Charlie's door. "Red? You ready to come talk yet?" he called.

Silence.