The Geodomes: Delta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone agreed, though some grudgingly.

Felicity was good at diffusing situations too, and she was right. We all needed naps.

I walked with Rhett and Emily and we talked, smiling and happy, arm in arm. Meri followed us happily. Ash walked next to us quietly, just listening and looking around as Emily talked about which places would be good for which crops. Connor and Paul talked as well, their voices pitched low most of the time, though Paul did try and talk to Rhett a few times, flirt a little bit.

She smiled, but the way she kept looking at Connor, she was more interested in the perfectly sculpted boy. He looked disinterested in all of the girls, even Emily who was adorable as heck. I didn't feel like I was a slouch, but a lot of guys didn't like girls with short hair. I didn't sweat it at all.

When we switched, it was to the east, still outside and I was good with that. I liked it outside. Meri butted my legs and circled me, demanding to be picked up and I knew she was tired. I picked her up and carried her for a ways before Ash took her from me with a grin. I blushed and offered a quiet thanks. He was hot and he knew it and that made me uncomfortable too, even if I did like to look at him. He liked seeing girls trip over themselves and fawn over him, it amused him, I imagined.

When we got back, I was ready for lunch and a nap. Everyone was talking excitedly about what they had found and all the amenities down the hall. I yawned through lunch, then went to go to my room. There were others already on the couches and I hesitated. Did I want to be alone?

I laid down with Rhett and she big spooned me, then Emily came in and curled up lower, laying on Rhett's hip. The couches filled up quickly and the tall Ash layed on the floor. Matthew went to his room with a scowl in my direction and I was glad Felicity had kept him out of my group. I liked the congenial and funny Paul and even the aloof Connor who it seemed was a mans man and wasn't focused on girls. Even Ash wasn't so bad with his mostly quiet nature and love of animals. And the two girls were fast becoming good friends and I adored them. I was content.

The amenities hall was exactly like everyone had described and I felt like we had been told so much about it that it wasn't nearly as fun to explore. Even when we found the hot tub and Rhett suggested we suit up and get in after.

Paul joined our group of girls. "So, your name is Loretta Linnley?" he asked, grinning.

"Yeah, my parents thought it was hilarious. I don't think it's nearly as funny and who names their kid a pun like that? I go by Rhett and usually don't let people know my real name, it sucks."

"It's kinda cute though," he said. "And you kinda look like her even, when she was younger."

"Paul!" Connor called. Paul gave Rhett another grin, then took off to see what Connor wanted.

Emily giggled and I smiled, both of us looking at Rhett.

"He's kind of adorable," Emily said.

"He's ok," Rhett said, blushing.

"He's funny too," I offered, running my hand around in the hot water of the hottub. "I love a guy who can make me laugh."

"I guess," she replied, not looking up.

"And he obviously likes you," Emily teased.

Rhett half smiled and turned pink. "Let's head back. Let the boys finish this tour alone. It's boring anyway."

We went back to the living room and curled up on a couch, teasing Rhett.

"What about you, Tor? Matt has a thing for you and he's hot if you can get past the fact that he looks pissed all the time," Rhett said breathlessly, changing the subject.

"No thanks, he kind of creeps me out."

"Yeah," Emily agreed. "And he's really morbid and dark. I saw Ash look at you a few times. He is ridiculously hot."

"He knows it too."

"I don't get that from him," Rhett said thoughtfully. "Confident but not egotistical like Connor who is too good to even notice you if you aren't at his level."

"Connor is just a man's man," I said, shrugging.

"Connor is the kind of guy who loves one person. Connor," Emily said. "And I think Ash is nice. Not stuck on himself at all. He's super laid back... and I bet he can really kiss," she said with a blushing smile.

We teased her about her obvious crush and giggled until everyone else came back. Dee said she was going to make dinner and I got up to go bring in the animals and feed them. I was not surprised when Emily and Rhett jumped up to go with me.

We were laughing when we came back in to wash up before dinner.

"You three is peas in a pod already," Dee said, smiling. "Good to see some girls aint all catty and territorial already," she said, cutting her eyes at Sabine who was pretending not to notice.

I felt uncomfortable, but smiled at Dee. "You're welcome to hang with us, we'd love the company."

"Aight. I ain't playin with that goat though."

I laughed and we went to clean up while she finished dinner.

"What do you think happened?" I whispered to the other two.

"The way Say has been eyeing Malik, I think Dee flirted and she got mad," Rhett whispered."

"I thought she liked Darien?" I asked, confused.

"DJ likes Dee, but look at them. One is obviously hotter than the other."

"Why do they think those two are their only choices? They don't have to pick one of them just because they are black?" I asked, confused.

"They don't have to, but they obviously want to," Emily answered. "Too bad, Malik is beautiful and I would totally kiss those full lips."

We all set off in giggles again before splitting off to go to our rooms to clean up.

We sat together at dinner, giving each other looks as people talked. I tried to include Dee as we joked around and she was happy to join us, but it felt forced. Like she was just doing it to show Sabine that she didn't need her friendship. Her feelings had obviously been really hurt and I felt bad.

"I say we do something more fun tonight," Hayleigh said, sitting up. "Spin the bottle or truth or dare or seven minutes in heaven," she said, grinning.

"Ugh, are we in middle school?" Sabine asked.

"Sounds fun to me," Paul said quickly.

"Me too," agreed Henry.

I looked at Emily and Rhett and we all grinned and nodded. Everyone but Sabine agreed.

"What first?" Hayleigh demanded as we piled onto the couches.

"Rules first!," Malik said. "No daring someone to do something you know they don't want to do or pairing people who have made it clear they don't want to be paired."

"I agree," Felicity said. "Let's just take it slow at first and have fun, not push anything, ok?"

We agreed all around and I avoided looking at Matthew since I knew the pairing thing was referring to me wanting him to leave me alone.

"We will go with truth or dare first since that doesn't make us kiss randomly, then if we want, those of us who want to, can play spin the bottle. Maybe save seven minutes in heaven for tomorrow night or later this week once we have all gotten to know each other and felt each other out more. I will go first," Felicity said. "Paul, truth or dare?"

"Dare!" he said happily.

"I dare you to run to the pool, cannonball in exactly as you are, then run back."

Everyone laughed as he jumped up and ran down the hall. He came back soaking wet and plopped into his seat, dripping and grinning. "Connor! Truth or dare man."

"Fucking truth, that was some bullshit and I am not jumping in the pool," Connor answered as everyone booed him.

"Fine. If you had to pick one girl to kiss right now, who would it be?"

Connor rolled his eyes and looked around the room at all the girls, then shrugged. "That one," he said, pointing to Hayleigh.

"You don't even know my name?" Hayleigh asked, offended.

"We heard a lot of names," he said with a shrug. "Blaine, truth or dare."

"Oh, you remember his name!" Hayleigh said acidly.

"Ok, nevermind, I wouldn't kiss that one," Connor said, rolling his eyes again.

"Truth, I guess," Blaine answered.

"How many girls you bag and tag on the outside?"

"Douchebag," Hayleigh whispered loud enough for everyone to hear.

"No idea man, I wasn't really like that. Four, I guess? Not really on purpose, they just got super weirdly clingy and stalkerish? I dated, I didn't just fuck and walk. Anyway. Emma, truth or dare," he asked, giving her an interested look.

"Truth," she answered, blushing.

"You think you'd hook up with a guy like me?"

Emily giggled and hid her face, embarrassed. "I don't know... I don't really know you. I mean, you are cute, I guess."

He sat back, giving her a smirk that said he was very clearly interested.

Emily nudged me. "Tor! Truth or dare!"

"Truth," I said, going with the theme.

"Who do you think is the most kissable guy here?"

I looked around, horrified. "Dare, I pick dare," I said quickly.

"No, you have to answer!" she giggled.

I looked around again, swallowing hard. "Umm, I guess Malik has the most kissable lips, though I wouldn't really want to kiss him."

"What's wrong with me?" Malik asked, offended.

"You're really bossy," I answered and almost everyone laughed.

"Aight, you get a pass on that," he said, smiling.

"Dee!" I said, trying to include her. "Truth or dare!"

"Truth," she smiled.

"If you were trapped alone on a desert island, what three books would you want to have with you?"

"Shit, for real? Why I can't have who I want to kiss. Shit, let me think. The bible. Umm, some survival book about how to live on a island, and my momma's photo album."

That brought a few 'awwwe's.

"Malik," Dee said, turning to him. "Truth or dare?"

"Shit. I knew you was gonna pick me. Truth."

"You and Say already hook up?"

He laughed and looked away, shaking his head ruefully. "Naw, just kissed a little."

We went around the couches again and again, purposefully including everyone and not just our friends or crushes and we mostly stuck to truths at first. Two hours passed with us laughing, then it was Rhett's turn and she gave me an evil smirk. I smiled, ready to pick truth, but she turned to Ash.

"Ash, truth or dare?"

"Truth," he said, smiling congenially.

"If you had to hook up with one girl here, who would it be?"

He grinned and his eyes went past her to me, then he gave me a wink. "I dunno," he said as I blushed and looked down at my hands. "I may be destined to be alone."

"You have to pick," Rhett pressed, grinning from ear to ear.

"Alright. If I had to pick right this moment from what I have seen, I would pick Tor."

Matthews head whipped back to look at Ash. I couldn't see his face, but Ash just smirked and didn't look at Matthew. I was horrified, blushing and looking at the ceiling.

"Hank," Ash continued. "Your up man, which is it?"

"Dare!" Hank said quickly, probably not wanting to answer that same truth.

Ash grinned and looked next to Hank at Felicity who was blushing now. "Kiss City, ten seconds, not open mouthed."

There was a hush all around the room as Hank looked next to him at Felicity who was looking back, her face red. She wanted it to happen, that was obvious. Hank blushed too, then leaned over and pressed his lips to hers and held them there.

There were hoots and catcalls, especially when it went past ten seconds and it was adorable when they both blushed and grinned.

After that, almost everyone picked dare and there was a lot more of the same. Making obvious crushes kiss or something equally as cute. I was dreading someone picking me or Ash, ready to pick truth if it were me.

It was not. "Ash, truth or dare," Felicity asked with a smile.

"Dare," he answered, grinning.

"Switch places with Emily and hold Tor's hand for the rest of the night."

He got up, still smiling and Emily got up as well, switching him places. He took my hand in his, holding it with both hands as he laced his fingers through mine. His fingers were long and his hands large around mine, and very warm.

My heart hammered in my chest.

"Shi," he said, leaning back and making himself comfortable.

I tuned the game out, looking at the floor with a will and trying not to move or blush again.

Ash nudged me.

"What?" I asked.

"I said truth or dare?" DJ said.

"Oh, dare," I answered, then remembered. "Truth! I meant truth!"

"Too late baby girl. I dare you to sit in Ash's lap for the rest of the night."

"I can pick truth if the dare hasn't been said first, I can switch," I said breathlessly.

"Too late," Darien laughed.

"If you really don't want to, you can opt out of the game," Malik said. "That goes for anyone, you don't have to do anything you aren't cool with."

I shook my head, then thought it over. It didn't mean anything and I didn't want to be the spoil sport who ended the game. And it wasn't like I would really mind it that much, I was just embarrassed.

"It's ok to quit," Matthew said. "If you quit, I will quit too and we can take a walk."

I got up and sat in Ash's lap, looking away from everyone, especially Matthew. Ash laced his fingers back through mine and put his other arm around me, his hand on my hip.

"Shit," DJ whispered.

I glanced at him and he was looking down the hall. Everyone was. I looked and Matthew was gone, he had gone down the hall. I turned back to look down at my hands.

"Your turn," Felicity said softly. "Don't let it bother you, he made his own choices and none of it is your fault."

"I know," I said quickly, smiling at her. "Rhett! Truth or dare."

"Dare," she said grinning.

"Go sit in Pauls lap the rest of the night."

She laughed and got up, sitting in Paul's lap. He looked over the moon about it.

Soon, everyone was sitting in someone's lap except Shi, who had stuck to truths only and declined every dare directed at her for other people. She wanted to play, but she did not want to kiss anyone or couple up. No one pressured her for more.

We devolved into talking and giggling, laughing at each other and telling stories about funny and stupid things that had happened to us. Again, we stayed up until the small hours of the morning, just being close and having fun. Matthew even came back out, his head down, then looked around and sat on the floor near Shi, who pulled her feet in with a worried look at him.

We fell asleep, drifting off one at a time. I was among the last, laying with my head on Ash's chest, his arms around me. I had gotten used to it and felt less uncomfortable, but I was happy no one had pressed for more.

We woke up to Delta, talking loudly. "It is 10 AM. Partners and a leader must be chosen or one will be chosen for you."

"What?" Dee asked groggily as we all sat up.

"What do you mean we have to pick partners? Now?" Malik asked. "We don't get time to know each other?"

"If you do not pick partners now, partners will be chosen for you," she repeated.

Panic welled up in me as I saw Matthew's head swivel to me. "I take Tor as my partner," he said, standing.

"No!" I said, terrified. "No!"

"Will you partner with me?" Ash asked softly.

"Yes, I will partner with Ash, NOT Matthew."

"Pairing accepted," Delta announced. "You have thirty seconds to finish pairing."

There were shouts and yelling all around, people trying to pick partners all at once, but it was mayhem.

"Pairings accepted," Delta announced. "There are three unmatched pairs. Connor Owens, you will pair with Emily Wilkes. Anya Dillard, you will pair with Abraham Majors. Shi Kwan, you will pair with Matthew Lake."

Shi started crying, shaking her head. "I don't want him!"

"If you do not pick a leader, one will be chosen. You have thirty seconds," Delta announced, ignoring Shi.

"I will do it," Malik said quickly.

"Is there a consensus?" Delta asked.

We all agreed, except for Matthew who was giving me a hooded glare as Ash squeezed me tightly against his chest.

"Consensus achieved. Malik Lucus is your leader for two years."

Matthew moved closer. "We should have paired, we make more sense. I am a vet and you work with animals, we will work together. And I suit you more than he does."

"No you don't," I whispered, turning to hide my face in Ash's chest.

"Matthew, leave her alone," Malik said loudly. "Everyone just chill for a minute while I find the rules on this and see what just happened and if this is a permanent thing or not."

"Partners are for life," Delta announced.

Shi started crying louder and I would have gone to her if I weren't so afraid of the scowl Matthew was giving me. Felicity, Dee and Rhett did go to her, hugging her and calming her.

I felt horrible for her.

"Shit," Malik said, reading on his PED. "Umm, everyone pull up your PED's and I will cast this to you."

I pulled mine up and the rules on partnerships came up.

"We have to try to procreate every day?" Connor demanded. "Like this is some kind of farm and we are livestock to breed?"

"You have to try every day and if you just want to, your partner can't say no," Paul said, incredulous. "This is some medieval BS!"

"What happens if we say no?" Deena asked angrily.

"You will be punished," Delta answered.

"And how the fuck is that?" she asked angrily, standing up.

A panel moved and a rod slid out.

"Ok ok ok!" Deena screamed, her hands up. "Don't show me, I get it."

The rod retracted and the panel slid back into place as everyone gaped. More people were crying now and I felt like I might start any minute. Bile was rising in my throat, burning and panic was clawing its way up.

Felicity stood up. "Ok, listen. We don't need to freak out about this. We are all 18, all adults, we can handle this. It says right here that if you have not been fertilized, you may switch partners if every party agrees. Does anyone want to switch?"

"Me, please!" Shi cried.

"Me too, I'll take the little asian," Connor said angrily.

"Douchebag," Hayleigh said again.

"I will only trade her for Tor," Matthew said angrily.

"Come on, this one is cute, she's just an airhead," Connor cajoled him.

"No. If I can't have Tor then I at least want the one with the tight pussy."

Shi wailed as everyone gave Matthew horrified looks.

"You're a complete dick," Hayleigh said to Matthew.

"Why? Why do you think he wants her?" Matthew sneered. "Why do you think he wants Tor?" he asked, pointing to Ash.

"Don't you fucking dare say it," Ash said angrily.

"Everyone, stop this please," Felicity said. "It looks like no agreements on trading will be reached, so we move on. Why don't we go ahead and take a little time to get to know each other, talk alone in our rooms and try to work up to this twenty four hour mark?"

Shi became hysterical, inconsolable.

Matthew went to her and took her by the hand, pulling her up. "Calm down," he snapped. "It's fucking talking. Come on."

He pulled her back to his room and everyone watched worriedly.

"Let's go," Ash said softly, standing and picking me up.

"I need to feed the animals and let them out!" I said breathlessly, still terrified to be alone. I shot out of the room and through the back door to the barn.

Meri jumped happily and I pulled her up, hugging her tight, then held her as I fed the animals and milked them, then gathered the eggs. I let them out before I went back in and Ash was waiting for me, leaning on the arm of a couch with his hands in his pockets, his long legs out in front of him.

He smiled when he saw me and stroked Meri's back before taking my hand and leading me back. I stopped at my room, pulling my hand out of his and going in. I held the door open, though I didn't want to and he followed me, looking around.

I set Meri down.

"It's... really bright and cheerful in here," he said with an amused smile.

"I like it," I said softly, looking everywhere but at him.

"Suits you."

"Is your black and chrome?" I asked, trying to joke around.

"How did you know?" he asked in shock and I finally looked at him. He smirked. "It is black, but with white trim."