The Geodomes: Delta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hilarious," I said, looking away again.

He pulled me to sit on the bed. "Guessing you didn't have many boyfriends back in... what was it called?"

"Galva. I had a boyfriend!"

"Yeah? You like this around him?"

"We kissed a few times."

"Kissed..." he laughed. "How long ago was this?"

"We just... we had other things in common that were more important... it wasn't about... that. He was still my boyfriend until... He was my DM."

"DM?"

"Dungeon Master."

"Like... S&M?"

"No! Like Dungeons and Dragons!"

"Oh! You were geeks then and he was a geek too. I get it now. You don't give off that geeky vibe, just the country girl thing."

"I'm both. And it wasn't because he was a geek... we... he lived in Iowa. We met up twice, but we didn't really see each other except online."

"It's becoming clearer and clearer," he teased.

"Don't make fun! I guess you are a lot more experienced?"

"Maybe a little," he said, reaching up and running his hand over my jaw. "Doesn't really matter anymore, does it?"

He eased me down to the bed and tilted my face up to his. He moved closer to kiss me and I turned quickly. "We can slow down a little!" I said breathlessly.

"It's ok," he whispered, turning my face back to his. His lips touched mine and I gasped and froze. His lips were warm and soft and he was gentle. He kissed me again, then again, smiling down at me as he stroked my jaw with the back of his knuckles. "You are so adorable," he said, grinning, then kissed me again.

His kiss became more insistent, his lips forcing mine open. His hand slid down to my waist, then slid my shirt up, baring my waist.

I yanked it back down and pulled away. "Slow down!"

"It's ok babe, I've got this," he said, kissing my jaw and turning me to kiss him again. "I will take care of everything."

"We have a lot of time, please! Just slow down!"

"Shhh, it's cool. Just lay back and relax, enjoy it." He took my hand that was pushing on his shoulder and tucked it under his arm before laying on it, then took my other hand and put in the hand he was leaning on. He turned me to him and kissed me again, my hands and arms impotent to stop him. He kissed my jaw, my neck, my lips, smiling and stroking my cheek. "Relax, babe," he whispered. "Kiss me back." he kissed me again, forcing my mouth open. I was too afraid to kiss him back, too tense and too stressed.

His hand moved back down, sliding my shirt up and groping my breast as I whimpered. He pushed the shirt up completely and pulled back to look down at my exposed chest.

"Very nice," he said, his voice low. "Cute bra."

"Can we please slow down?" I asked, my voice shaking.

"Relax Tor. It's fine. I got this, let me show you."

He kissed me again, but immediately raised up and slid my bra down, forcing my breast out and up. He did the same with the other, pulling it out of the cup and forcing the lace to cut in under it as it shoved them higher.

"You have really nice tits, babe," he said, turning to look at me. "None of that," he said gently, thumbing my tears away.

"We have until tomorrow! We can work up to this!"

"Mmmm, it's ok babe. Now is perfect, I have wanted you since I saw you..." he whispered, then kissed me lightly again. He looked back down and leaned in, kissing my breasts, then sucking gently on my nipples.

It felt good, small lines of pleasure shot through me and down between my legs. I gasped, but I was still too stressed as I tried to twist away from his hot mouth. "Ash! Stop! Wait, please! I don't want this yet!"

"Shhh, babe, easy," he purred, moving to kiss me again. As he kissed me, his hand slid down and undid my pants.

I turned away from him with a cry of fear. "STOP!"

"Babe, calm down. I have this, just relax for me. Relax and I will ease you into it," he coaxed, pushing my pants down my hips and working his knee between mine.

"Ash, please?" I begged.

"Shhhh," he whispered, kissing away my tears. "Let me show you."

He pushed his fingers into my pants and underwear and I squealed in fear and horror as he touched my pussy.

"Fuck, baby," he groaned, rolling his fingertips through my slit, toying with the wetness there. "That's hot as fuck," he whispered, kissing me again and sliding his fingertips up to my clit. He rubbed and rolled as I whimpered and gasped, trying to stop what was happening. "Mmm, there you are baby, good girl," he groaned again as the feelings became more intense, my bud reacting to his touch. "Fuck you are hot!"

"I don't want this!" I begged, even as my body screamed for more.

He ignored my words, still holding me down as he brought me closer and closer. He leaned down and started sucking on my nipples again, pulling and nibbling, teasing. It felt amazing, but I refused to give in to it.

"Please?" I begged. "I don't want this! I won't forgive you Ash! I won't!"

He chuckled, "It's ok babe, relax and let me do this for you. You are so fucking hot and wet babe, mmmm, god damn I want you. Come for me baby."

I was panting, my eyes closed as I tried to hold back the rising pleasure. It felt so good! His fingers kept at their rolling rhythm and his mouth was so hot and wet as he pulled shots of pleasure from my nipples.

"Come for me, Tor," he whispered, kissing my jaw.

"Nnnn!" I shook my head, but I couldn't speak. I was so close! "OH GOD!" I wailed when I couldn't hold back any longer. I came, my back arching as it rose up in a huge wave that crashed into me, making me jerk and thrash in his arms as I screamed. He covered my mouth with his, swallowing my screams in a kiss as he moaned.

"Holy shit that was amazing baby," he breathed when I finally relaxed, panting. "See how good it can be?"

"I... I just wanted to wait," I said, still trying to catch my breath.

"We don't need to wait, I want to show you. Look at me baby. That was really hot. You liked it, didn't you?"

"I wanted to wait! I... I didn't want to do that!"

"You know we have to, you saw the rules. I just want to work you up to it, make it good for you before we go all the way. Relax Tor, it's ok. Let me do this for you."

"We have time!"

"Babe, I don't want to wait, I want you so bad. Just relax. It'll be good."

I looked away from him, breaking down in tears, overwhelmed with emotion.

He stood up, pulling my shirt off over my head. I pulled back, moving away from him on my bed and hiding my chest as I fixed my bra. He stood at the end of the bed, looking me over, then pulled his own clothes off. I looked away quickly, hiding all curled up against the wall.

He took hold of the hem of my pants and pulled them off, sliding me halfway down the bed when he did. I let out a strangled yelp, grabbing for my pants as he tossed them across the room.

"What are you DOING?" I yelled, kicking at him.

He smirked and grabbed my ankle when I kicked at him, then yanked me close, pinning me under him as he caught my wrists. He put them in one hand, still grinning. "You are so fucking cute," he teased, kissing my cheek when I turned away from him. "Just relax babe. I know you enjoyed that, you came so fucking hard..." His eyes were shining with amusement as he looked down at me. "Be coy, it's cool babe. The shy thing is super cute."

He bit at my jaw gently, then reached down and started working my underwear off.

I was frozen under him, trembling. How far could I fight before I got shot with that rod? I was stiff, but didn't fight him as he pulled my bra off, I only lay there crying and looking at him pleadingly.

"Shh, baby. I will take care of you," he whispered, kissing my tears away.

"We have till tomorrow!" I whispered back.

"Baby, I am going to keep you blissed out the rest of the day and tomorrow too," he said with an amused smile.

I broke down into more sobs.

He slid me higher on the bed and pushed my legs wider, moving between them as he kissed my neck and jaw, whispering for me to calm down. He lifted his head, then pulled back, going up on his knees to look down at me, my legs spread wide around him.

"No!" I yelled, twisting and trying to move so I could close my legs.

He caught my hips just as Delta spoke. "You may not refuse your partners advances for intercourse."

I laid there, looking at him in horror as he studied my face. He swallowed and moved close again, holding me gently against him, kissing my head over and over. "It's ok baby," he whispered. "I will be gentle. Let me work you up to it. I want you to want it too, to enjoy it and not be afraid of me or what is going to happen. You are perfect, every part of you is perfect and I adore you, you don't have to be afraid or ashamed. I want you. All of you. Let me make this good for you."

I only lay there under him, feeling defeated and betrayed. He kissed me, then moved back to where he had been, pushing my legs wide. He looked down at my exposed pussy and I hid my face, shaking my head. He moved, his hands still holding my legs wide and I felt his breath on my pussy lips a half second before I felt his hot tongue on my slit. He licked, long and slow as I let out a mewling cry of humiliation. He made a sound of ecstasy as he licked and sucked along my slit, nibbled my pussy lips and toyed with my clit. He took his time, relishing in it and making sure I knew he was loving every second of it. My embarrassment quickly gave way to wary shock. It felt better than his fingers had. By far. It felt...

"Oh!" I yelped when he moved up to my clit and sucked it up in my lips, then rolled his tongue over it.

He moaned and my eyes rolled back as my hands found their own way down to his hair. His long, silken curls were balled up in my fingers before I realized I was pulling him in tighter as I pushed my hips in closer. He eased a long, slender finger through my slit and then inside of me and I let out a sigh of pleasure as my back arched higher. I was getting so close again and this time I wanted it. I chased it, letting it come.

I came again, my hips bucking up against his mouth as he let out another moan of exultation, riding out my bucking orgasm as my pussy walls squeezed his finger again and again.

I came down and realized I was panting with loud cries, but I couldn't stop them. He raised up, the heat in his eyes as his lip curled was full of pride and want. My eyes dropped to his rock hard cock, as long and slender as he was jutting out at me. I swallowed hard as he dropped to his hands and moved up my body, kissing his way up, pausing to suck on one breast, then the other. He kissed my neck, then my lips, passionate and full of need.

He moved up, curling around me to hold my face and kiss my head as he reached down to slide the head of his cock through my wet slit. "Fuck, baby," he whispered, teasing my clit with his cock, making me twitch with how sensitive I was now.

I stared up at him, wide eyed and afraid, but also a little excited. I didn't want this yet... but I also did. I wasn't ready but I wanted it. I was confused, but I didn't want to think about it. He felt amazing, my body wanted more. I wanted him and his cock inside of me.

I reached up and slid my fingers into his hair again as I rolled my hips.

"Mmm," he groaned, then eased into me, pushing slowly. He felt good! He wasn't so thick that it was painful, it was just momentarily uncomfortable and it faded quickly as he eased back out and then in again. He moved slowly, kissing my head and whispering to me. "Damn, baby, you feel so good, I knew you would be good. Mmmm, fuck I need you baby. This pussy is so good baby, fuck. You want this cock baby? You want me? You want me to make you come again baby? I want you to scream for me again Tor, that was so fucking hot. Holy shit baby, you're so fucking hot and wet! I love that baby, fuck! Mmmm, I told you it would be good baby, I'm going to make it so you never wanna leave this bed. Fuck! I'm so close baby! I want you to swallow it for me... Oh fuck... baby... Say you want to suck my cock and swallow for me. I love that Tor, I want to teach you to do that for me...Nnnnnn, baby I am going to come!"

He pushed in hard with a grunt and I felt his cock start throbbing and twitching as he spilled shot after shot of cum into me.

He collapsed half on top of me, breathing heavily for a moment before lifting enough to move down and kiss me. "Was that ok baby? Was that good? You seemed into it."

"It was... not bad. I just... I wanted you to wait."

"Baby, I wanted to show you. I was ready to show you and I knew you would never really be ready, I just had to show you. You were afraid and there was no working you up to it. That was really awesome baby. Look at me Tor. You liked that, didn't you?"

"It... it was nice. Parts of it. Just... will you listen next time?"

"Mmm, baby, I am going to have you begging for more of the same as often as I can," he said with a grin. He kissed me again, then again, before rolling to his back and pulling me against him. He laughed suddenly, then reached down with his long arm and picked Meri up, setting her on the other side of me on the bed where there was more room. "She's been at my toes this whole time. Sometimes it sucks being tall."

I couldn't stop the smile, thinking about it. "Sucks worse being short."

"You don't hit your head on doorways or low cars."

"You can see over the steering wheel and you can reach the bottom of the sink without a step stool."

He chuckled. "Ok, fair point. Short may be worse. You are perfect though. All of you. Do you really speak Klingon?"

I laughed then. "Yeah."

"That's super geeky."

"So I guess you won't want to be joining the D&D campaign I plan on making?"

"Like, pretending to be warlocks and shit?"

"Among other things."

"Fuck. Why the fuck not? What were you?"

"Undead wizard named Radaghastley..." I answered, knowing he wouldn't get it.

"That's a weird name."

"Yeah," I answered with a sigh.

Meri curled up and Ash pulled me in tight, curling around me with a contended sigh. He fell asleep and I was close behind him, my unease giving way to the lack of sleep and my body's languid contentment.

I woke to his kiss as he rolled me to my back, his hand sliding down to pull my leg around his waist.

"What are you doing?" I asked sleepily.

"What's it feel like, baby?" he asked, moving his hips so that his hard cock was pressing against my ass.

"We just did that!" I said, coming awake in a half panic. "We don't have to do it again until tomorrow!"

He chuckled, kissing my neck and sliding his hand in, brushing his fingers over my pussy lips. "We can do it as often as we want baby," he whispered. "We HAVE to do it once a day, but we can do it ten times a day if we want to."

"I don't!" I gasped as his fingertips found their way to my clit as he held me against him.

"I'll have to change your mind," he answered, grinning as he bit along my jaw, then kissed me again. "See baby? Wet already, you are such a good fucking girl for me, aren't you? I fucking love that. Mmmm, fuck baby..."

"Ash!" I cried as he slid a finger into me, his thumb rolling over my clit while his arm and elbow held my leg up high around his waist.

"Mmm, baby, you want this cock?" he asked, smirking. "You gonna learn to suck my cock for me baby? Swallow for me? I really love that... mmm, I want to see those lips on my cock. You ever sucked cock baby?"

"No!"

"Yeah, didn't think so. It's not hard, you want to learn for me? Suck my cock and swallow for me like a good girl?"

"No!"

He laughed again, nuzzling my neck. "I will work you up to it, get you to stop being so shy about it and you will love it as much as I love eating your pussy. Fuck, you are close again baby, I can feel it. You are so hot! I want to wrap that hot cunt around my cock baby,"

"Mmmm, please stop saying all those things!" I begged, hiding my face and giving in to the feelings again.

"You don't want me to talk dirty baby? Mm mmm, no, baby. I like it. I will have you telling me what you want, how bad you want me to make you come, how badly you want to swallow my cock for me. I'll have you climbin' up on me in the morning, riding my cock like a wild thing. Bending over the bed and offering me that tight hole from behind. I'll have you trained to crave my cock as much as I want your pussy. Fuck baby..."

I whimpered, holding my breath as it hit me, then screamed when I came, jerking against his hand and body.

Meri jumped up, bleating loudly as I jerked on the bed and cried out, riding the orgasm to its end.

Ash hardly let me have a breath before he rolled me almost roughly to my stomach, put Meri on the floor gently, then pushed my legs wide before pulling me to my knees. He shoved his cock into me from behind before I could say a word, his hands holding my hips tightly as I cried out again. He held me there, tight against his hips for a long moment as I grabbed the blankets and blinked in shock at the feel of his cock inside of me, filling me so soon after I came. My limbs were quaking and my pussy walls were still twitching. He started to ease out slowly, but pushed back in roughly, doing that over and over again, slow and easy out, then ramming in. I gasped and jerked every time, dropping my head to the bed as I started losing myself in the pleasure riding through me.

"Faster baby?" he asked, his voice very confident.

He knew I did want it faster, he wanted me to say it out loud for him. I stayed quiet and he kept the slow ramming up, building me up, but not near enough. I needed more! I pushed back against him and he held my hips, chuckling.

"You want it faster?" he asked again, rubbing my hip gently. "Say yes baby."

I let out a cry of frustration, shaking my head. I wasn't going to talk like him!

"You want it, you have to ask, baby. I will fuck you nice and fast, nice and hard, make you come again, all you have to do is say yes. You want it faster baby?"

I was trembling with need, my body demanding more, but still, I refused to talk like he wanted me to talk.

He rammed into me again, kept the slow, torturous pace up. "Mmm, fuck baby, I can do this all day. Watching you right there on the brink, refusing to let yourself have what you need. I love it. As much as I want to feel you come around my dick, I love seeing you needing me so badly more."

I shook my head again, trying to block out his words. I tried to move my hips again, move faster, but he just held my hips and chuckled again.

"Say it baby. Say yes. One little word and I will make you come. One word and I will come for you."

Hearing that seemed to flip a switch in me and I opened my eyes. "Yes!"

He took a tighter hold of my hips as he began thrusting and yanking, pounding into me hard and fast and I came with a scream into the bed seconds before he came inside of me, throbbing and shooting hot cum as my walls locked down on his cock over and over again.

"Fuck yeah!" he panted with a victorious laugh. "Fuck baby, that was perfect! You are so fucking amazing!"

I pulled away, laying on the bed, exhausted and trying to breathe again. "I thought you were so quiet," I said finally.

He fell on the bed next to me, laughing. "I am usually, just not... here. Not when I am fucking. Shit baby. I am tired as hell but also fucking starved."

"You cuss a lot."

"Bother you?"

"Not really... just not used to it. My dad used to say fuddruckers and jeezum crow and shoot. Never the real words."

"So fucking wholesome," he laughed. "Glad I worked so hard to get you to notice me. The look on your face when you finally actually looked at me... God I loved that look. It was adorable how pink you turned."

"Don't make fun of me. I need a shower."

He sat up, turning to look down at me. "I'm joining you," he grinned. He got up and pulled me up out of bed and to the bathroom.