The German Teacher Pt. 03

Story Info
The morning after.
2.3k words
4.64
51.4k
102

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archie89
Archie89
930 Followers

Frank opened his eyes.

The dim morning light entering through the window carried with it the soft touch of a late winter's cool air. Inside their bedroom, however, it wasn't cold at all.

Frank looked to his right. Sandra was sleeping next to him. She was lying on her stomach with her body halfway leaning on his, her hand wrapped around his fingers. Her right leg was pulled up and rested on his crotch. The linen sheet was pulled halfway down her body, revealing her nakedness just down to her tushy.

It was a scene Frank had normally been most familiar with, but this morning, it was different. A dark arm was lying on top of Sandra's back. The hand was gently cupping her left shoulder. Looking over, Frank saw Abam, just as naked as the German couple, snuggled up behind his wife.

It had happened. She had really done it. They had really done it.

"Good morning, honey," Sandra whispered with her eyes half-closed.

"Good morning, darling," Frank answered in a matching volume.

Her hand started caressing his.

"How are you?" Sandra asked.

Frank closed his eyes for a moment before answering.

"I feel... fine, actually. I wouldn't have imagined it to be like this, but somehow I really do feel fine. What about you?"

"I'm so glad to hear that," Sandra said with a loving smile. "I feel good. Really good. What happened yesterday, however, almost seems to me like it was a curious and thrilling dream. Yet here we are..."

"Here we are," Frank repeated and softly squeezed his wife's hand.

They were looking at each other, smiling as if they had just gotten to know one another. Their faces slowly came closer and closer, and within a mere moment, Frank and Sandra were kissing each other. Their lips locked and their tongues were dancin. To Frank's relief, there was no strange taste in Sandra's mouth whatsoever. She tasted just as delicious as she always had.

A sexy moan ran away from Sandra's lips. All it took for Frank to discover its source was a quick glance down his wife's body. A dark hand had pulled down the linen and was gently caressing its way from Sandra's lower back down to her round, little butt.

Frank continued kissing her while Sandra's butt was starting slow movements that matched those of Abam's hand. His wife's moans, which were becoming ever more sensual, were softly echoing in Frank's mouth. He could almost taste the growing desire in her as the African's hand disappeared between Sandra's legs.

"Oh gosh, what are you doing to me, Abam? You're driving me crazy!" Sandra said in English after breaking from her husband's kiss.

Frank couldn't help but see the irony. Sandra had started out as a German teacher, but here she was, talking almost exclusively in English with her black lover. Furthermore, it had become rather questionable as to who was teaching whom.

"Mmm, do you like that, my fair princess?" Abam asked in a deep and flirty voice.

"Uh-huh!" was all Sandra answered as she lowered her head to let it rest on her husband's chest, clearly trying to fully concentrate on Abam's work on her opening.

Frank's cock was now starting to press against Sandra's leg, still resting on his crotch. While he was now gently stroking his wife's head as Abam was increasing her arousal, she elegantly removed her leg from her husband, grasped his already aching cock and began stroking it, making Frank moan with pleasure.

Abam, who couldn't have missed the action between Sandra and her husband, then started to finger his German lover more vigorously. The clapping sounds of her wetness, accompanied by her increasingly louder moans, sent a tremendous shiver of excitement through Frank.

"Abam!" Sandra was groaning in ecstasy. "Abam! If you keep doing this, I'm gonna... I'm gonna... I'm... Ahhhhh! Oh god! Oh god, oh god, oh god!"

Frank was more than glad that the windows were closed, since Sandra's climactic screams and squeals were simply too loud and explicit to ever explain them to a neighbor complaining about the noise.

"Once again: what are you doing to me, Abam?" Sandra gasped as she was recovering, still halfway lying on her husband, facing neither of them.

"I am trying to make you feel good, my pretty lady," Abam said. "Now turn around and sit on top of me again, and I will make you feel even better, just like I did it yesterday!"

As Frank felt Abam's grip around Sandra's waist, gently forcing her to leave her husband and come over to him, she quickly freed herself from his grasp, raised her body and straddled Frank instead.

"You will have me, Abam, but please understand that I want to sleep with Frank first! He's been so supportive and understanding! He deserves this more than anyone right now!"

Abam didn't answer, sat up and simply watched as Sandra was aligning Frank's throbbing cock with her soaking wetness. The thrill of finally experiencing his wife without a condom himself was almost consuming him.

"Oh, dear!" Frank groaned as Sandra was gliding down his shaft. "You feel so incredible, darling! You feel so good!"

Sandra smiled and began riding him. "So do you, honey!" she said and leaned down to embrace with Frank in a loving kiss as he was meeting her thrusts with his.

"What do you say, Abam?" Sandra said in a sexy voice when she had raised her upper body again, allowing Frank to twitch her nipples. "How do you like your German lover fucking her husband?"

"Mmm, your body is very attractive, and your movements are so sexy, princess," Abam, now stroking his impressive phallus, engaged in the dirty talk, "but I would prefer if it was me to give you pleasure, princess. My manhood is bigger than his so I could make you feel even better."

Frank felt as if he should be angry with Abam for saying that, but in a curious way, he not only accepted it but even felt great arousal building up within him as he kept enjoying Sandra's body.

"Don't worry, lover," Sandra answered Abam, smiling sensuously, "it'll be your turn soon. But first let my husband show you what he does to my body!"

With those words, Sandra started humping Frank more vigorously. Their increasing moans were echoing in the bedroom, and Frank felt the tightness of his wife consuming his flesh.

Just a few moments later, Sandra's body was convulsing as she was experiencing a good climax by her husband's cock.

"Mmm, thank you, baby," Sandra said and gave Frank a passionate kiss. "You just know how to do this!"

"Anytime, darling," Frank answered, smiling at her.

"Alright, princess," Abam suddenly weighed in, "please let it be my turn now! I cannot wait any longer, I must have you!"

Abam's hand found Sandra's shoulder, and obviously started to apply pressure, gently but certainly forcing her to release Frank and turn around on top of him.

Although Frank felt that this could be a defining moment, where protest from his side could have a decisive influence on the future relationship of all three of them, seeing Sandra obey the wishes of her African lover caused him to remain silent and go along with what was to come.

When Sandra's knees were finally resting on either side of Frank's head and her arms left and right of his crotch, leaving them in a 69-position, Abam moved behind Sandra's rear and knelt just behind her and Frank's face, leaving him staring at his big, black cock in awe.

"You may carry on pleasuring your husband, princess," Abam spoke, leaning forward to slide his head up and down Sandra's opening, which caused her to moan, "but now I must have you!"

A loud groan erupted out of Sandra's mouth as Frank watched the thick, dark head of Abam's cock slide past his wife's pussy lips and enter her from behind.

The dark shaft slid inside mere centimeters, before Abam withdrew it just far enough to not let it pop out, only to thrust inside again, going deeper each time.

"Oh god! You're filling me so good!" Sandra almost grunted, clenching her fists. "Go deeper, lover! Uh! Deeper!"

Abam met her wish and with a forceful thrust, his cock was buried all the way inside his German teacher's pussy, making her squeal. His black ball-sack slightly swinging back and forth, in plain view for Frank.

"What do you want now, princess?" Abam asked, gently stroking Sandra's butt cheeks.

"Please give it to me," Sandra whimpered.

"You must say it louder, or I and your husband cannot understand it!" Abam demanded.

"Please, give... give it to me," Sandra repeated a bit louder.

"Louder!" Abam said with an erotic wickedness that caused Frank's cock to stand up, fully erect.

"Please fuck me, Abam!" Sandra almost shouted as if some kind of inhibition had gone, "Fuck me good!"

The African immediately went along with her command. Starting slow, only to gradually increase the pace, he was holding her hips in place, letting one hefty thrust after another smash inside Sandra's swollen and soaking pussy with deep growls of desire and pleasure passing his thick, black lips.

Several times did Sandra try to give her husband a well-deserved blowjob while her black lover was fucking her, but time and time again she would have to let it go, because of the loud moans she needed to let out. Eventually, she went on with jacking him off. Whether Sandra was pleasuring him with her head or her hand, however, wasn't much of a concern to Frank at that point, as long as she did take care of him.

"Mmm, go lower, princess," Abam moaned after he had been fucking her for about 15 minutes. "Let you husband work his tongue on you, just like he did in the living room! I liked that."

Frank didn't have any time to process what was about to happen.

"Uh-huh," was all Sandra answered as she suddenly fulfilled Abam's wish and spread her knees further apart, making her lower body come closer and closer towards Frank.

Before her besieged pussy finally made contact with Frank's mouth, he saw her looking down their bodies, ensuring she was aiming right. Her eyes were filled with a dreamy and distant look.

Frank felt as if his body was acting for him. None of his actions seemed to be made deliberately but instinctively when his tongue simply moved forward to massage Sandra's swollen clit. Every now and again, his lips and tongue would make contact with Abam's cock, and the African's balls would constantly slap against his face, leaving a strong and musky scent invading Frank's nose, but he simply didn't care about that at that very moment. He was just functioning, consumed by desire, lust and the incredible feeling Sandra's attention was giving his cock.

"Uh! Yes, honey, that's it! Lick me while my black lover is giving it to me!" Sandra's naughty words made Frank invest even more effort in his oral work.

"Do you... Uh! Do you like that, Abam?" Sandra said with an unbelievably sexy tone in her voice. "Do you like owning me, a white, little wife with her white husband underneath?"

Frank couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Mmmm, yes, I do like it!" Abam answered, at no point slowing down his thrusts. "It makes me feel so good. It is almost too good for me, and I can feel that I won't take long now until I fill you with my African seed, princess!"

"Oh god!" Sandra moaned loudly, and Frank felt that she began to thrust herself back at Abam even harder. "We... Uh! We can't! You could get me... Uh! Preg... Uh! Pregnant!"

Frank heard his wife argue against it, but in no way could he feel her body react accordingly. On the contrary: It appeared as if she was even more intensely engaged in their love-making.

"I know, my white beauty," Abam moaned. "I can give you a baby! A strong, beautiful, black baby! If you made me a father, you could also help my chances to stay here in this country. Would that not be good?"

"Oh, Abam!" Sandra was noticeably struggling to fight the inner urge to give in to him. "We... We can't! Please! Please pull out! Pull out now! Oh god, I'm so close!"

"Oh god, princess!" Abam finally roared. "Here it comes! I am cumming now!"

It all happened so quickly then.

Literally in the last moment, Sandra made a sudden leap forward, just enough to let Abam's cock pop out of her pussy. When she pushed her body back again, she immediately repositioned her pussy back on Frank's mouth, letting him continue his oral stimulation.

As Frank was eating his wife out once again, he saw Abam now vigorously stroking his dark cock, glistening from Sandra's juices. The African let out a loud roar as he directed his cock at Sandra's upheld backside. The tip of his cock then shot spurt after spurt, wave after wave of thick, white cum all over Sandra's butt and crack.

"Oh god, this is it!" Sandra suddenly screamed, raising her upper body and pushing her pussy even harder on Frank's tongue that was going berserk.

As Sandra was cumming hard, Frank could taste Abam's cum running down his wife's crack and culminating at her pussy, just to be consumed by him. He felt as if he was in some kind of frenzy, fanatically pursuing but two goals: getting Sandra off and keeping her lover's cum out of her unprotected womb.

"Oh, yeah, Frank!" Sandra squealed, still climaxing, "that's so, soooo gooddddd!"

It was too much. Without any touch of his now distracted wife, Frank's cock let out an explosion of cum, releasing all the pressure, desire and lust that had accumulated within him.

They were spent. All of them.

Sandra rolled off, and just as they were, naked and drenched in sweat and cum, they were lying there in silence.

Frank was contemplating. A decision had to be made.


Archie89
Archie89
930 Followers