The German Teacher Pt. 04

Story Info
Where's the path going? A black baby or not?
5.7k words
4.57
60.6k
121

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archie89
Archie89
923 Followers

"We need to talk, Sandra."

Even Frank felt the seriousness in his own voice and put the groceries, packed in recyclable paper bags on the kitchen table after returning from the supermarket.

When Abam had left soon after their delicate morning activities, Frank hadn't been able to stick around so he decided to do the shopping. He needed to be alone with his thoughts.

"Okay," Sandra answered and turned around, remaining in front of the kitchenette where she had been cutting ingredients for breakfast omelets.

Frank was looking at her, trying his best to both hold her gaze and choose his words carefully and as precisely as possible.

"What's the matter?" Sandra asked and laughed insecurely. "Well, that's probably a funny question after the last 24 hours. Are you alright? I've never got the chance to ask you this since you disappeared so quickly this morning, and I got the idea you wanted to be alone."

"Yeah, I needed to by myself. Thanks for understanding that," Frank said with appreciation. "Well, I'm not quite sure how I feel. If a stranger had told me this story, I would've asked him if he was insane for letting his wife fuck another man... Or even take part in it."

Sandra looked down. She was clearly taking his words seriously, and he could practically feel her uneasiness.

"On the other hand," Frank continued, causing Sandra to look up at him again, "I must confess to you that watching you have sex with Abam was more erotic than anything I have ever experienced. Nothing turns me on more than watching you being so sexy and fulfilled."

A smile, accompanied by blush, appeared on Sandra's beautiful face as she tugged a strand of her open, red hair behind her ear.

"What's deeply troubling me though," Frank went on, grateful that she was just listening without interrupting him, "is both the pace and the direction of all of this. I know I've agreed to everything, but only this morning did I truly realize what had actually happened: within two days, you've not only sucked off an African migrant but let him fuck you completely unprotected twice."

"Yes, I have," Sandra softly said with a sad smile.

"Please don't get me wrong, darling," Frank said, "I can't possibly deny I wasn't only involved but also turned on to the max by it. That, however, is what I'm struggling with: I'm turned on by it. Not only by you simply having sex with him, but also by the thought of how easily you could get pregnant, or how I was licking you while he fucked you, or even how he tried to actually talk you into letting him knock you up."

Frank paused, letting his words sink in. Sandra was now staring at the floor.

"That's so wicked, Sandra," Frank declared. "And yet, when it's actually happening, it excites me beyond limits. I just don't know how to deal with it, my love!"

Frank had tears in his eyes. He found the emotional pressure that had risen within his soul to be rather difficult to deal with, and speaking it out loud proved to be even more emotionally challenging.

"What do you say to this?" he asked his wife.

Sandra was looking at him. There was no petty in her eyes, but a sudden glance of guilt and sadness. A tear had escaped her, running down her fair, left cheek.

"Frank, I'm so, so sorry!" Sandra's voice trembled. "I know this has all been escalating so quickly. When I think about how fast it went down from the night you showed me those videos until this morning, when..." She raised her hand to let it rest on her forehead. "When I almost let him... do it!"

Frank nodded. "For a moment I feared you'd actually go through with that."

"I know." Sandra was scratched her neck. "I stopped it though."

"You did," Frank agreed. "However, how far will it go next time? Will he ever use a condom? Will he eventually - and I can't believe I'm actually saying this - impregnate you? What will you have me do beyond what happened this morning?"

They were standing there in silence while the implications of Frank's words were still echoing around them.

"What shall I do, Frank?" Sandra finally asked. She gulped and looked at him.

"I don't know."

A sigh escaped Frank's lips. He followed his wife's gaze down to his as he suddenly realized that his hardened cock was visibly pressing against the fabric of his jeans.

"Honey, I'm so overwhelmed by all of this," Sandra confessed.

Frank's eyes followed her with every step she took towards him. He didn't stop her, neither when she went down to her knees nor when she unbuttoned his trousers.

"Tell me what to do, Frank!"

Sandra's hand reached inside and her soft touch enclosed his throbbing shaft before she pulled it out.

"Tell me what to do, and I'll do it!" she repeated and wrapped her perfect lips around his cock.

Frank exhaled dramatically as he started experiencing all the magnificent sensations his wife's blowjob was giving him. Her lips and right hand around his shaft, her tongue playing with his glans and her left hand gently fondling his balls.

"Mmm, oh Sandra! That feels so good! Why does that stuff make me so horny?"

Sandra looked up at him as she kept sucking Frank's rock-hard, white cock. Her saliva had begun coating his shaft.

Her mouth left his cock. "I don't know, baby, but it turns me on just as much as you. Focus only on yourself now! I want to make you feel good!"

"I'm trying, but I can't get the image of Abam's cock fucking your beautiful pussy out of my head," Frank confessed. "Your sweet, unprotected pussy... Oh dear, what's the matter with me?"

Even though Frank was trying to fight it, the events he had just denounced so passionately were now, as he was actually thinking about them, arousing him deeply.

"Hush, baby. It's alright." Sandra's hands were still working their magic on Frank's cock and balls. "If it turns you on right now, you may as well enjoy the thought of it. What's your favorite part of it?"

Frank's cock twitched from excitement.

"It's the fact that..." Frank hesitated. "The fact that you had him in you without any protection. I know he's tested and clean, but his cum, even his pre-cum could be enough to impregnate you. Fuck, I hate myself for saying this!"

Sandra's grip around her husband's shaft tightened, making her strokes even more effective.

"Stop overthinking it, honey. Let it happen!"

"Mmm, yes, darling!" Frank paused. "Were you... were you tempted to let him do it? Were you tempted to take his seed?"

"Yes..." Sandra's confession seemed to come hesitantly. "Yes, for a few moments I was tempted."

A deep moan was Frank's first response as he was now completely losing himself to his pleasure.

"Why?" He let out a deep moan. "Why were you tempted?"

"I was just so turned on by the naughtiness of the situation: a black man was offering to impregnate me. Just the primal, raw act with you, my husband, approving and even licking me at the same time and being so close to the cock that would fill my womb. Oh god, thinking about that makes me so wet!"

Frank's orgasm was drawing nearer and nearer.

"And... And given there were no negative consequences whatsoever and purely hypothetically: would you actually consider it? Taking the risk of Abam putting a baby in you?"

Again, Sandra's attention his cock became more vigorous.

"Yes."

"Yes, what, Sandra?" Frank answered right away, both shocked at the bluntness of her answer and turned on beyond limits by it.

"If it would all work out with no negative impacts, if I wouldn't risk losing you, the love of my life, if Abam would be around as a father for the baby, and - most importantly - if all three of us wanted it, I would consider having his baby."

Shock. Shock was all there was in Frank's mind upon hearing Sandra's honest response to his question. Not only was it unsettling and agitating to his core but also arousing, inspiring and causing a strange desire and passion he couldn't possibly put in words.

"Darling, that's so... so... Oh lord, I'm so close!"

"Th-ink about it, Frank! Think about him flooding my pussy with his seed! Think about it while you cum!"

Sandra's lips wrapped around his cock once more, and her hands were now eagerly stroking and massaging his manhood. The approach of Frank's orgasm never seemed to end as his thoughts were vividly picturing his wife kneeling in front of her black lover. His black cock was passionately pumping in an out of her. Faster and faster. Faster and faster. Abam was cumming in her. She was screaming in pleasure.

"Aaawww! Fuuuck!"

Frank's hands were holding Sandra's head in place when he finally erupted in her mouth. Her strokes on his shaft and balls were catalyzing his climax as her eager mouth was consuming wave after wave of his hot juices.

When Sandra had sucked the last drop of cum out of him, he sat down on the kitchen floor, entirely spent and with his jeans and boxers still pulled down to his ankles. Sandra was still kneeling right in front of him.

"Wow!" Frank said.

"Yes, honey. Wow!" Sandra's soft laughter sounded insecure.

"Sandra, I've got a major condition if we are to keep this whole thing with Abam going. I want him to wear a condom. Every single time. He must not cum in you." Frank waited for a moment to let his words sink in. "This is so confusing and entirely out of control each time you two do it. I would always be turned on by it only to practically implode from panic and worry afterwards..."

Sandra looked at him. "And what if he declines?"

"Then it has to stop. All of it." Frank was holding her gaze, determined not to let go until he got an answer.

Sandra gulped. "Yes, my love. Anything we do can only work for me if you want it too. And I can't possibly deny that what you're asking is more than fair."

Frank leaned forward and kissed his wife more lovingly and passionately than he had ever done before.

"Thank you."

A few days later Frank was sitting in the living room. Just like that fateful night when Sandra went to be with Abam for the first time, his formidable collection of Scottish whisky was keeping him company while he was waiting. His thoughts were at the refugee center where Sandra had gone to give her weekly German lesson first and then talk things over with Abam.

His phone buzzed, alerting him he had received a message from Sandra.

'We've just talked things over. He's not happy at all but he did agree to do the thing we ask from him. Would it be okay if we did what you and me discussed this morning?'

Frank couldn't help but allow a tipsy grin to occupy his mouth. She was really trying to not put anything suspicious about their exotic relationship into writing.

'OK,' was all he texted back and poured himself another glass of his favorite Scotch.

An invitation to a video chat appeared on the screen of his laptop. Frank reached out to the device, sitting on a coffee table right in front of his armchair, and accepted. When the screen was finally showing Sandra and Abam kissing on his bed in the refugee center, he knew that his wife was definitely honoring his demand of always being included as much as possible.

Abam's laptop seemed to be on his bedside table, providing a good view on the bed from the top position. The two lovers were making out passionately as Abam was sitting on the bed with his back at the wall and Sandra straddling him. He was wearing nothing but a pair of khaki shorts while she had already stripped down to her bra and thong. Abam's room-mate seemed to be gone.

While the lovers' slurping sounds were sounding from the laptop speakers, Frank decided to leave his microphone turned off. His own camera, however, had been activated, and the little screen that covered his side of the chat now showed him reach down and pull down his trousers and boxers to free his fully-erect cock.

Sandra's head turned to the laptop and when Frank had made eye contact with her, a sheepish and approving smirk was her response for him.

A few moments later, Sandra climbed off her black beau, helped him take off his shorts and directed him further up to the front of the bed. Abam's thick, black cock was now in Frank's plain view as he watched Sandra lean forward and let her lips embrace the dark shaft in a manner that was sexier than anything he had ever seen online.

While Frank was jacking off, Abam's moans and the dirty sounds of Sandra's blowjob were echoing through the living room.

"Mmm, princess, I have missed this so much." Abam was stroking her red hair that had been tied in a ponytail. "I have been thinking about your pretty body all the time!"

"Oh, Abam!" Sandra moaned as one of his hands had reached inside her bra and was now playing with her left breast. "I've missed you two! I've missed this gorgeous African cock of yours!"

As his wife resumed her blowjob skills, Abam reached over her and helped her out of her bra, revealing Sandra's beautiful brests with her already stone-hard nipples.

"I need to sit on this!" Sandra raised her upper body. "I need to sit on your cock, Abam. I need you inside of me. Now!"

The moment of truth had arrived. Frank was now stroking himself even more energetically, not entirely sure what was going to happen next.

Abam's discontent was clearly visible, even through the laptop camera, when Sandra reached in her purse and pulled out one of the extra-large condoms, Frank had bought for her. In no time, her skilled hands rolled it over the large phallus, and Sandra straddled him again, pushed her thong aside, pointed the covered, black cock at her shaved entrance and slowly started letting her body glide down until she had consumed him all the way.

"Oh gaaawwwd, Abam! Yes, I've truly missed this!" Sandra's moan was infused with satisfaction.

Although Frank was more than relieved to witness Sandra stick to the rules, he still felt a huge part of him almost frustrated about the prospect of watching the act with protection.

Those feelings, however, were quickly pushed aside when Sandra finally began properly fucking her African lover. Sandra's bouncing breasts, the sounds of their bodies when they met and their increasing expressions of pleasure were a mixture of pure eroticism, arousal and pleasure.

Over the next 15 minutes or so, Frank witnessed his wife climax three times. He had given her even more orgasms during one round before, but never that many in such a short period of time. Sandra's squeals made his cock throb and his groin long for more.

"Mmmm, my German princess, your pussy feels so incredible! But I must confess that I would love it much better if I was inside of you completely uncovered and pure. I would love it to unleash all my semen inside of you!"

"Shhh, my African bull, you know we can't do this. We mustn't..." The increasing pace of Sandra's rocking back and forth on her lover's cock couldn't be missed.

"I know we cannot do this at the moment, but I want to know it from you. I want to hear it from your lips, even if it is only words and not deeds. Would you not like me shooting my semen deep inside of you?" Abam was pinching her nipples.

Frank's eyes met those of his wife. They were pleading for some form of guidance, revealing insecurity. He didn't want his wife to take any pregnancy risks. However, would it be alright to allow her that form of dirty talk? Frank struggled hard within himself, and then nodded his approval towards her. If she couldn't have the real thing, she could at least have the dirty talk.

"Mmmm, yes, Abam," Sandra wrapped her hands around his neck as she increased the pace a little more, "we can't do it, but it does sound so good!" She bit her lips.

Abam moaned deeply. "And what would you say if I wanted to do it when you are the most fertile? If I wanted to put a baby into your belly?"

"Oh lover, that sounds so good, too!" Sandra moaned in ecstasy, going faster yet again. "I'd want to milk your beautiful cock and take every drop of your cum! I'd let you give your German woman a beautiful, black baby! Aaaaahhhh!" She climaxed once more.

Frank loosened the grip around his cock or he would have ejaculated prematurely. How much better it felt to enjoy that naughty fantasy without actually having to fear the real thing itself.

"I am so close now, princess! Do you want my seed in the condom or do you want it somewhere else?" Abam's voice revealed his flattening breath.

Sandra reacted quickly. With swift and yet sexy movements, she slid off her lover, helped him kneel close to the laptop camera, removed the condom and began to eagerly suck him off.

"Oh, my white princess," Abam groaned as he withdrew from her mouth and started jacking off, directing his cock at Sandra's open mouth as his other hand held the back of her head.

"I am cumming! I am cumming!" Thick ropes of cum came exploding out of the black man's glistening phallus. Almost every single one of them found its waiting target while some landed on Sandra's pretty face.

Frank closed the laptop. He sighed after leaning back in the armchair and taking a big sip of whisky. His cock was still rock-hard and throbbing, and his body was clearly communicating its frustration about his decision not to cum. He grinned.

Half an hour later, Frank heard Sandra coming home. When she entered the living room, she was found him still sitting in his armchair, lightly stroking his cock to keep the erection going. Within moments, she had stripped down completely, come before him, rolled one of his medium-sized condoms over his cock and straddled him to let his aching dick slip inside her still dripping-wet pussy.

"Now it's your turn, honey!" she said, and with a loving smile, she started having sex with him. Frank was delighted.

Over the next four months, this kind of relationship between the three proved to be the most stable and rewarding, at least for Frank and Sandra. About once or twice a week, Sandra would be with Abam, either in the refugee center or in their house. Nothing happened without Frank's knowledge or consent, and the advantage for him was obvious: he had more sex with his wife than before. Much more.

Sandra's attitude towards their arrangement had shifted. Over time, Frank quickly realized his wife wasn't going to have any other affairs with other students. She definitely had feelings for Abam and wanted him to be her exclusive extramarital lover.

Although Sandra's feelings never reached the intensity and quality of the bond between the married couple, the polyamorous nature of their relationship couldn't be denied. Abam would frequently come over to join them not only in bed but also for meals, movie nights, and eventually, they would also bring him along to selected social events while taking outmost care that outsiders would only get to know him as a friend of theirs. As far as Frank could estimate it, none of their friends had become suspicious of that.

Introducing Abam in any kind of way to Sandra's family, who lived in the same town, wasn't an option for both Sandra and Frank. Explaining their relationship with Abam to friends if they were ever to be caught would be tough. Explaining it to Sandra's parents and her brother and sister-in-law would be even tougher.

Then there was that fateful day in the late spring.

"What's wrong, Sandra?"

Frank immediately noticed Sandra had been crying when she joined him in their bed after returning home from the refugee center. His question seemed to trigger more of her tears as she was softly sobbing and cuddling to him.

"They're going to deport him!" Sandra's sobs mingled with her words. "Abam's asylum application has been rejected, and the officials at the refugee center told me it's likely he's going to be deported back to Ghana soon. He's going to file a protest, but that will give him only about two months of added time, and we both now the chances in that are worse than bad..."

Archie89
Archie89
923 Followers
12