The German Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How could I do that, Mistress?"

"You may worship my feet. They hurt after such a long day. I did take a bath earlier but it wasn't enough."

"Yes, Mistress. As you wish."

I know it does sound a bit gross but I didn't have second thoughts at that moment. I took out her right pump and started kissing and then licking her well-shaped foot. Sonja was obviously wearing clean stockings. It was like a revelation; I wasn't aware of the fact that worshipping your wife's feet wasn't bad at all and I also didn't know that she enjoyed having her feet licked that much. Had I known it, I would have done it months ago. I did my best to satisfy her and the sounds she made gave me the impression that I did a good job even though I wasn't very skilled. "My god this feels good," she commented at some point whilst I was sucking on her toes. She let me carry on for a considerable amount of time; maybe she was afraid it was her only shot at such pleasure.

"Put my shoes on my feet," she ordered at some point and when I did it, she took my hands and set them free.

"What can I do now for you, Mistress?" I said but in a sarcastic tone as our game had ended.

"Shut up and kiss your Mistress."

Needless to say, it was by far the easiest order to follow and we kissed for some time like teenagers. She broke the kiss and left me standing there but a minute later she returned and removed her robe to reveal her naked body.

"Where did you go?"

"I set the heater a bit higher. I want us to sleep naked. Like we do back home," she explained and slid under the duvet, "I love you, you know that, right?" she said with a soft voice.

"I love you too sweetie. But I have a question. And I want an honest answer. Hand on heart."

"Okay, I'm all ears."

"You didn't send me that email by mistake, did you?" I asked and she chuckled, "It was intentional, right?"

"I can't fool you, Sir, can I?" she said with puppy eyes.

"No, you cannot. And remind me to punish you about that too."

"There's no chance I'll forget it," she winked.

"Would you like to continue like that for the rest of the weekend? I don't know how much time we'll have with so many visits to relatives but you can keep the reigns till we cross the channel again. Then we'll re-evaluate."

"Oh, someone liked being dominated."

"Sweetheart, I said it before we started. Being a slave to the woman you love, how bad can it be? Besides, I haven't seen you that excited for weeks. Why not?"

"You might love me after all," she laughed.

"Shut up. Roles in the bedroom are just a way to have fun."

"Let's make something clear. Being a submissive wife is wonderful and I don't want to change that. But if we can switch roles in the bedroom every once in a while, that would make it even better."

"Then we have a deal."

"When it comes to this weekend, I might consider having you as my slave but only if you ask politely."

"Sweetie, would you like to be my Mistress this weekend?"

"I'd love to," she smiled and we kissed again before sleeping in each other's arms.

12