The Gerudo Chief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We could always send you to the pillory for a while longer. Although I suspect you're more ready than you let on. Perhaps you'll choose to see this as your way of apologizing for breaking in, disrespecting our culture, and disobeying me? Not an unpleasant apology, as apologies go."

Urbosa nodded to the guard, who grabbed Link by the back of his blond hair and shoved him forward. Instinctively, he opened his mouth and took her down his throat. The head alone stuffed his cheeks as he struggled to fit in more. He gagged and choked as the guard pushed him onto her, back and forth. Briefly, he was let up for air before being forced back on her Gerudo-sized cock. Urbosa watched in amusement, reclined comfortably on her throne.

"To think you almost got away with your little plan. What a shame that would have been. I'd much prefer you here, like this."

Squeezing her down his throat again, he sputtered and moaned. His breathing grew louder as he adjusted to the taste and feel of her. She became more and more erect as he sucked, making it even more difficult to keep her inside.

"Open your throat," the guard told him.

More choking and sputtering followed. Urbosa took her cock in her hand, pulled it out of his mouth, and slapped it scoldingly against his face. He whined and flinched in reaction. The expression on her face was serious and strict, yet inviting. Link took a deep breath, fully aware of his predicament.

"Do you need the pillory again? Shall we pass you around the guards for a while? I've no tolerance for disrespectful vai. Or disrespectful Hylians. You will serve."

Discreetly, Urbosa looked up and gave another nod to the guard, who let go of Link and stepped back a little. His eyes searched around him for a moment, considering things, and then he nervously brought his legs under him, sat submissively at her feet, and took her in both hands. Holding her like this made him feel like nothing else had before. Truthfully, it began to seem like a privilege.

As the guard inched forward, Urbosa raised her hand to stop her. She felt the Hylian's fingers slowly move across the surface of her dick. His head moved, then hesitated. Suddenly, he looked at her and she watched her cheeks slowly change color. Then he bowed his head, opened his mouth, and slid down her cock with his tongue.

Urbosa sat back and sighed contentedly. "There we are. There's my little Hylian slut. You just needed a little push, didn't you?"

Leaning over him, Urbosa put her right hand on his head and touched his ear with her fingers tenderly. It made his eyelids heavy and produced a happy whimper from him. He started slurping and sucking her more diligently, as she gasped and moaned. The harder and bigger she became, the more he found himself excited.

Behind him, he could hear the guards whispering to one another. It was not really possible to make out what they were saying, but he thought he overheard some talk of him. As if they had bet on how willingly he would submit, or how much difficulty he would have in handling her. Feeling the Chief place her hand on his head, he stopped listening and devoted his attention to her once more.

Urbosa moaned and commended his performance as he continued. A while later, she removed her cock from his mouth and sat forward, looking down on him.

"Will you be a good little vai for me?" she questioned.

Link paused and turned his gaze away momentarily. The Chief tilted her chin back, as though she was reminding him who was presently seated on the throne before him. Eagerly, he snapped out of it and nodded for her.

"Good. Accompany me upstairs, then."

Up she rose from the throne, her hips swaying majestically as she departed for the stairs. As soon as he got up to follow her, he noticed the two guards were on either side of him, tagging along. They climbed the steps until they came to the Chief's bedroom at the top, which overlooked the marketplace and front entrance of the town below. Inside was a bed big enough that it filled most of the room, along with bookshelves, a table, a small couch, and other furniture. The guards went and stood at the edge of the stairs, assuming their usual position.

Urbosa walked to the bed, kicked off her shoes, and approached Link. Her hands landed on his chest, touching the green top he wore. She enclosed him in her arms, putting a hand into the hair on the back of his head, and grabbing one of his butt cheeks with the other. Unexpectedly, he began to tremble slightly. She tightened her embrace and brought his head to rest against her chest.

"I think we may have to keep you a vai if you're allowed to continue being here," the Chief said in a teasing tone of voice. "Your dress suits your delicate, soft little body."

Turning him around in her hands, she put her fingers up through the bottom of his top, playing with his nipples sensually. Her hips warmed his backside. She pulled up on his top, seeming to expose part of him. Link gasped and shuddered against her. He couldn't understand what she was doing to him, but he found himself wanting her to have her way with him even more.

"I mean it," she told him. "You won't be coming in these walls except as a vai. And you will be in service to me and my cock. This is how I want you, the only way I'll accept you."

Holding him in her arms, Urbosa looked down on the young Hylian, awaiting his reaction. For a minute, there was no response. The room was quiet. Then she felt him move and she let go for him to turn around. She could see his chest rising and falling rapidly, his mouth ajar, and his eyes wide. Cautiously, he stepped to her, opening his arms and nuzzling into her chest.

"You please me, my little fairy boy."

With a swift motion, the Gerudo Chief scooped him up, holding him at her chest with one arm under his bottom. Link made a startled noise and put his hands on her shoulders to steady himself. The look on his face was wild amazement, she thought, causing her to laugh heartily.

Carrying him over to the bed, she set him down and joined him on the covers. He sighed as her hands found his body, pushing and guiding him where she wanted him. He glanced at the two guards who were still watching as Urbosa led him into position on all fours, facing the balcony from the end of the bed. The guards smiled and whispered to each other more.

A loud and involuntary squeak came from him as he felt Lady Urbosa enter him. Some kind of lubricant was on her, but the length and girth of her cock was enough to stretch him nonetheless. The guards continued talking quietly and chuckling to themselves as they watched. Link began to think that maybe his punishment had never really ended. He began to wonder if this had been part of someone's plan all along. Maybe he had walked right into their trap.

Just then Urbosa squeezed his ass cheeks and he squeaked again. She had gone right for the bruises and played with them wickedly now. The pain was certainly still there, and he felt more than a little humiliated having an audience to a thing like this. At the next squeeze, he tried to cover his mouth.

"Keep your hands on the bed," Urbosa corrected him. "If I want you quiet, I'll stuff that mouth again myself."

Link immediately put both hands over the side of the bed and held on. In she pushed, slowly, as he writhed and wriggled beneath her. The deeper she went, the more his gasps and groans increased in volume and duration. Finally, he felt her fill him up completely, until she pulled back and started in all over again.

It was embarrassing to realize that sound almost surely traveled well from this room to the busiest part of town. There was probably no need for the people down below to guess at what Lady Urbosa was doing with the voe summoned to see her in the palace.

The Chief smacked one of his ass cheeks hard with her hand. He yelped and lurched forward, but her hands caught him around the waist and pulled him back. Another smack followed, then another, while she rammed his beaten and bruised ass. Once a few more times passed, the flinching and noises died down and Link laid his head down on the bed. Urbosa dug her fingers into his cheeks and kept fucking the Hylian. He could feel her huge cock throb inside him. He remained still and started to moan invitingly to her.

"What a nice, tight fit you are," Urbosa said. "Not even Gerudo vai are this pleasant to fill."

A vulnerable gasp escaped his lips. It was beginning to sound like the Chief was pleased with him. Or perhaps she was just enjoying putting him to use. Either way, he found himself hoping she was interested in keeping him around.

Submissively, he arched his back and pressed his rear towards her. Urbosa drove her cock into him approvingly, grabbing each cheek firmly in her big, strong hands. Link became hard at this, and felt desperate to be overpowered by her. The Chief smacked his ass once more and paid close attention to his reaction. When he dropped his face to the covers and moaned tenderly, she knew it was time.

His mind swam as she pulled him by the hair until he was back on all fours, continuing to thrust her huge cock into his little ass. The force of her body bucking against his behind set his nerves aflame. For a second, he could make no sound. Then out it came in a crescendo of surrender, as his body tensed in response to her stretching him out from the inside.

Silently, the guards stood witnessing Urbosa dominate the Hylian. Now and then, Link would look at them, making eye contact, exchanging something that couldn't be put to words. There was an intensity and a powerful feeling of possession.

"They're not here for my protection," Urbosa informed him, having seen him staring at the guards. "I'm more than capable of protecting myself. I like them to see how I rule in all things. I like them to take pride in their Chief. And I like them to spread the word that the little Hylian bitch belongs to me."

He whimpered. Briefly, she slowed down and glanced at the guards. "Come," she commanded them.

Link's eyes grew large as the two women approached. They stood tall over him, looking down on him as their Chief fucked his round ass. As she picked up the pace, he couldn't help losing control, his face contorting in pain and pleasure, and his voice giving away everything in persistent noises.

"Tell the others this vai is not to be disturbed when she's in my town. When she's here, send her to me."

The guards nodded and expressed their understanding. Link tilted his head back to see the two guards. One put her hand out and held him by the cheek. In a heartbeat, his lips were quivering and he felt trapped and naked. He wanted to cry out, though he wasn't sure if it was to be in humiliation or delight.

"And you," Urbosa addressed him. "When you return to Hyrule, tell your princess she has my support. That will be all she needs to know. You will keep it between us that you're in service to me now."

For whatever reason, the Hylian expected she would release her grip on his hair and allow him to nod his confirmation. This time, however, she tightened her grip, put her other hand on his hip, and pounded him hard. It was clear this was deliberate. Even to him, it meant that his submission was no longer to be a question. It was a given.

A little while later, Urbosa pulled out from him, removed her top, and laid back on the bed, her head resting on a small pile of pillows.

"Come here, vai," she called Link. "Turn around and face me."

His face was a pretty shade of pink when he turned and came quietly to her. To her eyes, there was indeed something more submissive to his demeanor now, something more delicate and vulnerable. It pleased Urbosa greatly.

"Get on my cock. You're going to ride it until both of us cum."

Meekly, he took his place on top of her, lowering himself down carefully. Her golden brown hands reached around his waist and brought more pink to his cheeks. She looked on joyfully while he cautiously proceeded, fidgeting and making fun sounds. She had said he was a tight fit, and she loved that it did not seem to bother him in the least.

Giving himself a moment to relax, Link gyrated his body up and down on her, closing his eyes in between. His breathing hastened and he stiffened where she could see. Urbosa grunted passionately and moved her hands to his ass, cupping each cheek gently. He opened his eyes and saw her looking at his penis, waving comically in the air.

"You may touch it," she allowed. "That little thing wouldn't satisfy a Gerudo anyway."

The guards behind them laughed. Link turned very red at this. Urbosa leaned forward and bounced him in her lap. He bent his back, moaning, and looked away. She threw him up and down on her again.

"Look at me! No secrets with me, little vai. You enjoy this, don't you? Your ass loves my cock."

With his cheeks so warm he could feel the heat on them, he nodded sheepishly. His eyes drifted to her chest and stomach. Calmly, she took one of his hands and placed it on her firm abs. He stared at it and seemed almost afraid to move.

"It's alright," she said. "There's no need to be insecure. You don't have to be strong here. You are far from the strongest in these walls. Here, I am in charge."

Link touched her, soon using both hands to feel her muscles. Urbosa watched his penis harden and he could feel her growing inside him, too. Her breasts were large and firm, and her arms thick and tough. She was rock hard, in more places than one, and he had not experienced such intimacy and vulnerability as he was experiencing with her now. He reached between his legs and began to play with himself as he continued riding her.

Once she could tell she was getting close, Urbosa surprised the Hylian. In a quick movement, she lifted him around the waist, laid him onto his back, and pushed his legs forward. Entering him again, she was overjoyed in seeing his mouth drop open and his eyes bulge before rolling back in his head. Link now was shaking and panting as she fucked him faster. In the middle of things, he lost concentration and threw his arms back on the bed along with his head.

When he opened his eyes, he saw the guards looking down on him from above, watching his every move. He felt confronted with his own desires as they stood guard. A part of him wanted to be dragged back to the pillory and fucked by the Chief in plain view of the entire town. A sense of gladness came over him, seeing that his secret was out and finding himself eager to serve his new Mistress.

Urbosa wrapped three fingers around him that almost exceeded the size of his penis, then she stroked him delicately. To him, this felt like losing the very last threads of his self-control, and he was totally at her mercy, body and mind.

There was a loud scream from the both of them as Urbosa's cock expanded and released inside of him. Not far behind, he came with her help and shot cum onto his own chest and stomach. Link collapsed flat on the bed. The Gerudo Chief chuckled and leaned over him. Cradling his head in her hand, she pressed her lips to his and then laid down next to him.

For a little while, the Hylian forgot where he was, eyes closed and mind fading in and out of consciousness. Feeling a chill from somewhere, he turned over and snuggled into a warm body next to his. When his mind came back to him, he slowly opened his eyes and looked anxiously at Urbosa. Her gaze met his and she brought her arm down to rest against his back, holding him to her. Link put his head quietly against her shoulder and closed his eyes again.

With her back to the guards, the Chief raised her hand. "You may leave," she said softly. "We might be here a while. Remember your duties."

Even out of sight, the two women still bowed, then turned and departed down the stairs to inform the others of the little Hylian vai who was now the property of Lady Urbosa.

12