All Comments on 'The Getaway'

by TedConlon

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
OOAAOOAAover 4 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!

Congratulations! ;)

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 4 years ago
Hi Ted, pretty good for a first time LW story. Good try at writing from a woman's POV. Only letdown for me was the open ending.

Thanks

muncher354muncher354over 4 years ago
Eh

Having a strange guy fuck, is more than just having a bigger dick. It's more about how attracted you are to the guy and how he moves than, oh his dick was 2 inches bigger, that changed my world! I liked the beginning when you described him as taller and the oak barrel, but then it boiled down to the same thing again. Unfortunate.

abitshyoneabitshyoneover 4 years ago
yes

good story, a loving husband and wife , thanks for sharing,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Captures the Hotwife sharing experience

You really captured the feelings and emotions of both the wife and husband as they enter this lifestyle. My wife was very similar to the wife of this story. After several months of resistance, she called my bluff. Her first experience was magical and she hasn't looked back.

luedonluedonover 4 years ago
Nearly, but not quite

I keep hoping to some day see a story about a husband who suggests that his wife should try having sex with another man for her pleasure, not for his. This one was almost that; his apparent motive was to improve their sex life for both of them.

Thus:

'I said. “I’m fine with our sex life the way it is. I’m trying to be more sexual, but I can’t be something I’m not. I don’t think bringing other people into the picture will help.”

He was frustrated: “I’m not fine with our sex life, though. Doesn’t that mean anything to you?” '

But maybe our author, Mr Conlon, has now given our couple another problem. She liked it so much that her husband's sex performance pales by comparison. But at least she has separated sexual performance from a loving relationship. "I was his. He was mine." she says after a less satisfying sexual episode with her husband.

So I thought it was an interesting story. I also thought it was quite well written.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So what she learned was

Her husband was a lousy lover and she had been missing out on great sex all these years. Dump the hubby and find a real man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Michigan

I love Traverse City, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Closer look

What is the attraction of a “loving wives” story? There is the interest that some readers have in almost graphic depictions of intercourse. That can get boring after a while. Compared with most stories, this one has relatively little. The more intense attraction is the depiction of the consequences of an action, specifically the conquences of intercourse with some person other than a spouse. The mental anguish, remorse, revenge, and perhaps financial ramifications of adultery that either is entered into secretly by a wife or one that is planned by a couple, is what gives flavor and interest to to the category of “loving wives.” This story lacks that essential element.

katibkatibover 4 years ago
Anonymous?

That comment titled "Closer Look" was submitted by Katib

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good gave you a 5

Good build up and loved how you described the wife’s feelings. The ratings are too low. Should be a star.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Any man

Any man that happy about someone else's cock is either gay or a cuck. I think this boy is a cuck. The wife is certainly a whore.

luedonluedonover 4 years ago
An interesting point, Katib: "Closer Look"

I often comment on the fact that very few LW stories focus on the wives' "Extra-marital Fun" that the category suggests. It's not so much the detail of the physical connection that I believe is missing, but the wife's motivation beforehand and emotional reaction afterwards is rarely included in the typical LW story.

Instead, it is the husband's reaction which becomes the primary focus of these stories. His response to her infidelity ranges from retribution/revenge (the so-called 'consequences' stories) to submission/subservience ('cuck' stories).

You say, Katib: 'The mental anguish, remorse, revenge, and perhaps financial ramifications of adultery that either is entered into secretly by a wife or one that is planned by a couple, is what gives flavor and interest to to the category of “loving wives.” '

I agree with that to a fair degree, but add more. Because most LW stories are written by men, many of whom believe that there can be no acceptable reason for a wife's having sex with a man who is not her husband, they have no understanding of her motivation. Thus their stories focus on what they do understand -- the reaction of the 'wronged' husband.

Lue

wonderfulwonderfulover 4 years ago
26thNC was bound to turn up sometime.

We can only wonder at what motivates him. A good little yarn Ted. Well done. Keep them coming.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Mr Wonderful

Wonder no longer about my motivation. It's people like you that think that a man would act like this. Would you let your wife do this? Let her hang out with Lue, she could probably learn a lot about good, clean , guilt free fun. You are free to read and approve of any story you like. I am just as free to read and express my disapproval of the same stories. You really don't have to read my comments if they bother you so terribly. Don't waste your time.

luedonluedonover 4 years ago
Ah yes, Mr Wonderful, what motivates anybody?

I'm sure that our conversation would be interesting, as our dear friend 26thNC suggests.

What motivates anybody to behave in the way that they do is what makes people interesting. Whether it be wandering wives or LW commenters like you, me or 26thNC; no human behaviour just happens -- there is always a motive.

As dear old Siggie Freud said all those years ago, many (most?) of our motives are unconscious. But even though they are unconscious to the person, they are often obvious to other people.

It's fun trying to work out what they might be, isn't it?

Lue

wonderfulwonderfulover 4 years ago
Well that didn't take long.

For a bloke who professes to hate this category and all or much of for which it might stand, 26thNC impresses as a voracious and constant reader as well as being a prolific one-handed typist.

TedConlonTedConlonover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you, regardless of perspective

Thanks to everyone for the constructive and critical feedback. It's interesting to see this story is at once my lowest rated and also my "most favorited" (and most read). I'll take that as a good thing. I'll consider the criticism about the storytelling and use it to improve. I'm glad the story elicits some strong emotions (whether you like it or not) and I'm grateful to those who are taking the time to read, rate and comment.

Harsh61Harsh61over 4 years ago
The Change

The change that officially arranged by a husband-a rear experience indeed by a wife who is more dominating to Husband but to satisfy the fantasy, she accepts the challenge....now to hope She should not get addicted...

Thanks for a nice gripping story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The beginning to the end of the marriage. His small dick was something she just dealt with being the smallest of all she’s ever had and this big one brought back all that she loved and remembered. With his ok she will keep getting new cock and her disrespect and love will slowly diminish. In real life the marriage would be completely over in two years max.

Sheath1969Sheath1969over 4 years ago
You go girl!

You’re a lucky (and sensible and smart) woman and deserve some fun!

waratahwaratahover 4 years ago
Pretty hot story

Only minor quibble from me was opening few paragraphs were a bit repetitive and maudlin.

Glad i stuck at, and enjoyed the middle and finish.

Thanks for writing.

norcal62norcal62over 4 years ago
Again, Brits just don't use names in their stories.

Why not? Is that what you learn in school, that using proper names is not socially acceptable? It makes the stories much less personal and intimate. Maybe that's the issue, problems with expressing intimacy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yet

Yet more rubbish from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Anon re: Just another writer debasing husbands and wanting all wives to be whores

You nailed it! Perfect description of what this steaming pile is. It's clear that she only married him for the convenience and that's all she cares about. She has no attraction for her husband but loves having sex with other guys = cold heartless CUNT. Of course the husband has to be a complete loser with no sex skills. Another story about hating husband. This was a pathetic steaming pile of shit. Just perfect for the LW sewer.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
FORGET THE NEGATIVITY

Nice story..wife sharing like it should be.. both talk about it and discuss the details..and husband is there and present lovingly supporting his wife ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So another marriage up in smoke.

"The best sex I've ever had". Those words ended his marriage. Knowing that he'll NEVER be able to satisfy his wife, sexually, going forward, he filed for a divorce. Time to find a new wife.

1 star

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 3 years ago
Nice wife sharing story, but...

he kind of sprung it on her without getting any real prior buy in. That is a huge risk to take. What if she loved it, and he hated it? How do you stop it? She can't unfuck Tom. Still a fun sexy story.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60about 3 years ago

psycho-sexual relationship suicide. That seems to be the cuckold mentality and storyline. Last few paragraphs proved it. “Best sex I ever had.” Yeah that’s a great relationship builder there. It’s going like a seed planted in his subconscious mind... That he is not and will not ever measure up. I suppose the author did what the cuckold readership wanted, and did a good job with that topic. personally, I’d rather see the BTB ending, and since the story made sure that the husband was the only real instigator here, he could watch her walk out with the guy for several days of lust, or several months, or maybe even semi permanently for the better lover. It would serve him right. Maybe she goes home and starts fucking everything in sight... but always better, bigger, stronger, etc. hope he enjoys cream pie. I have a fundamental dislike of these type of stories, so I won’t hold it against the author. He is giving the cuckold community what it wants. Me, I just like the marine solution: kill them all, let God sort them out. Perhaps I have to stop reading these stories to get my blood pressure back down. Gotta go wash my brain now. Yuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it. Would like to see a few more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A disturbing account of this grotesque and demeaning fetish. To feel compelled to destroy one's marriage is a terrible illness. For one's partner to suffer from this obsession would be a source of great despair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife treated me to another woman so she could watch me plunge into another pussy. It was her fantasy to see me satisfy some one else. I would like to experience the ultimate fantasy of bedding two women at the same time, 4 nipples to suckle, 2 pussies to eat, 2 asses to caress or grab, 2 pussies to bone, and possibly to assholes to rim and fuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous