The Getaway Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" she asked, smiling. "There's no way I'd be able to go near your damn feet without a little help. Now, let's get to business. Are you ready, Lair-bear?"

Larry frantically shook his head. "Heather, please. Don't do this. Let me gā€”"

He started gagging and choking as he accidentally breathed through his nose. The smell of both of Natalie's reeking feet at once was far beyond what he could endure.

"Of course you're not." Heather rolled her eyes and mounted him. "Doesn't matter. Like Nat said, you're our tickle toy. You have no choice!"

He wasn't done choking on the vile miasma generated by Natalie's feet when they both came down on his face, just as Heather had done. Natalie had big feet too, not quite Heather's size, but very wide. They smothered him completely, cutting out everything except the bottoms of her sweat-soaked socks.

"Tickle time, Lair-bear!"

Heather launched into her attack on Larry's armpits gleefully, scrabbling her elegant fingers around in his sensitive hollows. This tickled so much more than before! It wasn't just her superior technique, as she had correctly predicted earlier the longer fingernails made a world of difference.

All the while he laughed relentless under Natalie's disgusting feet. Sweat was wrung out of the fibres with how hard she was pressing down, dripping onto his face, into his mouth and up his nose. It was total sensory overload!

This was too much for Larry to handle. After only half the time of the previous torture had passed, he felt light-headed and slowly drifted away into blissful unconsciousness. The whole world turned blacker than Natalie's gross socks and his body went limp.

* * *

"That was amazing! I'm sooooo turned on," Heather said.

"You and me both," Natalie agreed, laughing. "Come here you sexy thing."

Heather unpegged her nose and dived onto Natalie and they began to kiss passionately, making out above the body of their sleeping slave. They continued for a little longer, partially giving in to their lust.

"Stop," Heather said, pulling away and bringing strands of saliva with her. She met Natalie's gaze "I didn't think dominating Lair-bear would be so fun! Do you think he's is enjoying it as much as we are? What about me? Did I overdo it?"

"So many questions!" Natalie smiled and stroked Heather's arm reassuringly. "Of course he's enjoying it as much as we are. Remember, the worse the torture, the more he likes it. Don't worry about yourself, either. You were fantastic!"

"I wasn't expecting him to be such a good actor. When I flaunted the fact that I was leaving him for you, it looked like something broke inside. And he struggled so much under our rank feet! I'm worried. What if this isn't really what he wants?"

"You're so lovely and caring." Natalie hugged her tighter and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. "He's had plenty of practice acting, apparently. This is what he's been wanting for so long now, the ultimate fantasy. The last thing he wants is for you to stop right when it's coming true."

"I guess..." Heather smiled shyly, her eyes darting to the floor. "We should do something about him before he wakes up."

"Oh? Any ideas?"

Heather giggled. "I'm full of wonderful ideas for this week. Let's not blow our load all at once. We'll take it slow for now."

"Does that mean no playroom?" Natalie trained her puppy-dog eyes on Heather.

"No playroom. At least, not yet. Tomorrow, I promise."

"So what do we do once he wakes up?"

Heather glanced down at Larry, pondering her next move.

"We'll tie him up whilst he's out cold, then play with him for the rest of the day. How funny is it that he so dutifully carried in my bags filled with the stuff we'll be using to restrain and torment him?"

Natalie laughed. "You have one hell of a cruel mind, girl. Larry picked the right lady."

"Don't I just?" Heather pushed herself up. "Put on your boots before anything else. Those things could strip paint!"

"Mind if I rifle through Larry's bag too? I wanna know if he brought anything we can tease him with." Natalie sat up on the couch and put her heavy boots back on.

"Sure, go right ahead. His belongings are now ours, anyway. I'm gonna tie him up. Think of something gross for him to drink, he'll probably be thirsty."

"Hungry too."

Heather shook her head. "Not yet. If he's really hungry, he'll eat anything we give him."

Natalie stood and headed straight for Larry's luggage whilst Heather unpacked ropes and other bondage equipment. She crouched and unzipped the bag and searched through it, throwing his clothes into a messy pile. He'd have no need for those any more. She went still as she saw something very interesting. A little blue box. Intrigued, she popped it open and started cackling quietly.

"What's so funny?" Heather asked.

"Nothing!" Natalie slipped the blue box into her pocket, replacing it with a larger, pink box.

12