The Getaway Driver Pt. 01

Story Info
A shop manager is held hostage after a botched robbery.
1.3k words
4.05
6.9k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I popped by the shop on the way to brunch to pick up some papers. I had plenty of time.

I unlocked the door and turned on the lights, but the security system was already disarmed. I tried to remember who was in charge of closing the night before so I could have a talk with them on Monday.

I scaled the stairs to the offices but stopped when I heard strange voices in the hall. I crouched down and made myself small. Two shadows projected against the wall.

"I'm telling you, I looked everywhere. It's not here."

"It is, we just need to keep looking. It's gotta be here someplace. It has to be."

"You need to get it through your thick fucking head. He lied to us. He's been lying to us."

"There's probably a safe somewhere. We just have to find it."

"You are fucking delusional, dude. We're running out of time."

I tried to slink away but the stair creaked immediately after I lifted my foot. The sound was deafening. I froze.

They lunged after me as I scrambled down the steps. They caught me the bottom and pushed me to the cold tile. The bigger one put me in a sleeper hold and everything went black.

I woke up seated on the floor of Harry's office with my arms tied to a pipe above. My head was killing me. A woman in combat boots, tactical cargo pants, and winged eyeliner squinted at her phone. Her feet were propped up on the desk, and the soles of her shoes were caked in dried mud.

"What's going on? Why am I tied up?" I said. "I don't care what you guys are doing here. I really don't. It's not my business. I can help you find whatever you're looking for. I'll tell the cops I don't remember anything because I got knocked out. I really don't give a shit about this job, I'm just an assistant manager."

"Not my guys." She snapped her gum. "I'm the driver."

"Why are you in here then? Are they coming back?"

"Yeah, they're coming back. They said they'd be back in an hour."

"Where'd they go?"

"Not my business."

"Are you going to kill me?"

She snorted.

"I'm not gonna kill you. I told you, I'm the driver. I'm not getting paid enough to be killing anybody."

"Are they going to kill me?"

"No, no one's getting killed. Seriously, I promise," she said. "These guys are thieves, not killers. Bodies bring a lot of scrutiny. Especially when it's the body of a fine, upstanding citizen such as yourself."

"What happens now?"

"It's not my call but this could play out a lot of different ways." She stood up and leaned against the desk. "They're professionals. They want a smooth transaction. Help them find whatever they're looking for, give them information, give them something more valuable, whatever. Offer to participate to prove you won't go to the cops. Just don't make them feel threatened. You have options."

"You could let me go, say I slipped the ropes. You don't know them, you just said. You don't know what they're capable of. I don't know anything and I won't say anything, so it doesn't matter if I leave now or later. Nothing changes."

"Sorry. Instructions are you stay here until they get back."

"But it's okay, you won't get in trouble." I smiled and tilted my head. "You can say I escaped. It wouldn't be your fault. We can make it look like I broke the pipe while you were in the bathroom or something. They'll never know. I'll leave town. I'd be fucking happy to leave town. You can say I'm dead."

"Are you for real right now? You think, what, I'm some kind of sucker you can bat your eyelashes at, and I'm just gonna blow up my life for you? What do you think happens to me if you're not here when they come back?"

"No, no, that's not what I meant at all! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. I just wanted you to like me and think I was a good person so that you'd want me to live and maybe tell those other guys too."

"I already want you to live." She crouched down. "Are you? A good person?"

"Honestly? I don't know."

"I'm not a good person." She ran her fingers through my hair and pushed it behind my ear. My heart raced.

"You seem okay to me."

"No, I'm not." She put her hand around my throat. "Are you scared of me?"

"No."

She tightened her grip.

"I'm not scared of you," I said.

She took out a revolver, spun the chamber, and pointed it at my face. I didn't blink.

"Do you think I'm going to hurt you?"

"No."

She dragged the nose of the gun along my lips. I shifted my legs.

"Do you think I'm going to hurt you?"

"No," I whispered.

I licked the length of the barrel and she slowly moved it in and out of my mouth. I could taste the cold metal and gunpowder.

She lifted the hem of my sundress with the barrel. I opened my legs. She pushed aside my underwear with the nose and entered me carefully. The ropes buckled under my weight as she delicately fucked me.

She licked my cum off the barrel and set the gun on Harry's desk. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a hunting knife. I held my breath. She cut my dress off in one long, ragged stroke and held the blade against my throat. My pussy throbbed.

"I could kill you right now."

"You won't."

She cut off my bra and prodded my erect nipples with the tip of the knife.

"What would you do if I cut you?"

"You wouldn't."

She got on her knees and I could see down her shirt. Her round breasts swung as she pulled off my underwear. Her hands were rough against my skin. I gyrated my hips but she was just out of reach.

She lightly traced the blade along my bare skin and applied slight pressure. The sensation was orgasmic. She accidentally nicked my inner thigh and then she licked the blood away.

She pulled me into her lap so that we faced each other. She gripped my ass and lightly bit my nipples. My wrists were still tied to the pipe. She sucked my breasts and ran her fingernails down my back. I held onto the pipe as I neared climax.

Her face was smothered in my tits when her phone vibrated. She kept grinding as she checked her texts.

"Shit, fuck!" She rushed to her feet. "We need to go, now."

"What?" I self-consciously tried to cover my chest with my knees. "What's happening?"

"No time." She fumbled with the ropes.

I frantically pulled free and grabbed my shredded clothes. I heard faraway voices but couldn't make out what they were saying.

"Is there another way out?"

"The fire escape."

We ran into the hallway. The footsteps downstairs got louder and someone racked a shotgun.

"Oh my God!" I gasped and put my hand to my mouth.

"C'mon, let's go!" She yanked my arm. "Move your ass!"

We raced down the ladder and jumped in her van. She peeled out, and the city faded into the horizon as we drove away. The terror churning in the pit of my stomach gave way to exhilaration. My old life dissipated behind us.

I sat in the passenger seat with my legs curled up, holding a piece of tattered fabric over my breasts. I looked to my left. I was struck by her beauty. I got on the floor and kneeled next to her. I lay my head in her lap, and she stroked my naked back. Her thick scent wafted through her clothing. I nuzzled my face into her crotch.

"Where are we going?"

She smiled.

"Anywhere."