The Getaway Driver Pt. 02

Story Info
Two women hide from the mob in a secluded cabin.
880 words
4.09
5k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm washing potatoes in the sink when I see Esther trudge up the long dirt road to the cabin. I dry my hands on my apron and run out the screen door.

"You made it!"

I run down in my bare feet and leap into her arms. She brakes the rolling utility cart and envelopes me in a bear hug. I kiss the side of her face over and over.

"Jesus, Iris." She lowers me back down. "It's like you don't think I'm coming back."

"Well, I mean..." I shrug. "You were gone six days. I kind of thought you weren't."

"There's a reason for that, actually. I met up with my cousin in town. Everything's ready. We're crossing the border tomorrow night."

I quicken my pace. Esther jogs to catch up with me.

"What's wrong?"

"I like it here. I love the air, the mountains, the vegetable garden, all of it. It feels like home. Can't we just stay awhile? I thought we were off the grid."

"We are. Basically. But this is my uncle's place. If they get to him, they get to us. It's only a matter of time."

"Would he tell them where we are?"

"Everybody breaks eventually."

We're silent for a while.

"Where are we going?"

"I have a friend in Winnipeg. We can stay with her as long as we need. She's great, you'll really like her. We served together."

"How much does she know?"

"Only what she needs to. She knows we're trouble, but that's it."

"Are we in trouble?"

"Yeah. Mickey said there are hits out on both of us now. This isn't going away."

"Fuck."

"Yeah."

"So this is really happening?"

"Looks like it."

"It's okay. There's nothing for me in Detroit."

"Me neither."

Esther slings her arm around my shoulders. I lace mine around her waist. I help carry the cart up the steps. The cabin is dim and smells like burnt wood and rosemary. I touch the rough walls longingly.

"Let's get packed," she says. "We need to get up early tomorrow."

I embrace her from behind and jam my hands down the front of her pants.

"We can pack later. I've missed you."

Esther turns and rests her forehead against mine.

"I missed you too."

"I don't like it when you leave."

"I know."

Esther kisses me. Her soft lips stick to mine for the briefest of seconds. The crows call from the pines.

I hop up on the kitchen table. Esther unbuttons my oversized flannel shirt while we make out. I press her head against my naked chest as she slides her hand inside my sweatpants. I'm not wearing underwear. I kiss the top of her head and moan into her hair. She digs her fingers into me.

"Let's go to bed," I say.

Esther kisses my clavicle.

"Okay."

We walk down the narrow hallway to the backroom. The light fixtures lining the wall buzz eerily. Esther sets her gun on the nightstand and flops onto the bed with a heavy sigh.

"I'm so tired of running." She puts her arms behind her head and stares up at the crossbeams. "Winnipeg will be good. Settled."

I sit next to her. Touch her face.

"Let's have a vegetable garden. I'm getting used to fresh tomatoes."

"We'll probably have to get an apartment."

"That's okay, we can make window boxes. Trellises. Hanging pots. Do they have community gardens there?"

"I don't know. Maybe."

"Hey." I turn her face to mine. "Is everything okay? You seem distant."

She smiles warmly and holds my hand.

"We have a long day tomorrow. And there's a lot of chaos at headquarters. The whole thing is a powder keg."

"We'll get through it." I slowly run my finger over her lips. "I believe in you. You can do anything."

"I think I'm falling in love with you."

"I love you, too."

We kiss passionately. I grind against her crotch until bolts of pleasure course through my pelvis. Esther tries to get on top but I push her back down on the pillow.

I untie her boots and carefully place them at the foot of the bed. I take off her pants. Her briefs. Socks. Shirt. I kiss her stomach. Lick her belly button. I take my clothes off too.

Esther's eyes drift shut. I spread her with my fingers and blow gently on her wet skin. I point my tongue and dart it in and out. She lightly squirms. Seizes the bed frame. I play with her nipples through her sports bra.

I grasp her hip bones and move my face back and forth. Esther arches her back and bites the fleshly part of her thumb to keep from screaming. I press my tongue hard against her while she cums.

Esther lies next to me on her side. She teases the outside of my vagina with her fingertips. I try to kiss her but she pulls away.

"I want to watch you," she says.

She tickles and tantalizes my labia. Taps around my clitoris. I writhe and whimper. She lightly slaps my pussy and brings me to climax without entering me. I lay my head on her shoulder and coil my tired body around hers.

"This time tomorrow," she says. "We'll be starting over."