The Getaway: Jessica Chastain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My God! Erica said you were big, but holy shit!"

And there it is. Looks like a certain HBO exec is getting a discount coming her way.

Jessica slid back a little on the couch, pushing up that gorgeous ass, hugged tightly by the fabric of her dress. Her head dipped down and those lovely soft lips pressed against the tip of my penis and slid down past the crown. I let out a soft moan as my head slid into the warmth of her mouth, her tongue against the base as she started sucking. She'd only just started, of course, but I could tell already that Jessica gave fantastic blowjobs. Spit was already sloshing around her mouth, drenching my crown, and each and every suck was performed with optimum pressure.

A hand rested on my thigh and the other crept beneath the hem of my shirt, getting a feel for my six pack abs. She bobbed her head slowly and her pretty pink lips started to glide up and down the shaft, sinking a little lower each time. I was fully hard now and throbbing a little against her tongue as it writhed and flicked at the underside. Not only that, but I was starting to leak and Jessica gave little muffled groans as my precum started to trickle across her tongue.

The pace quickened and soon those full lips were edging towards the base, saliva coating a good six inches at least. Not many women could handle my size but Jessica was taking it in stride, swallowing me down with effortless grace. Her ass was thrust up higher now and I couldn't help but reach and grab it, squeezing the firm muscle that made up each rounded cheek. Another pass or two and she reached the bottom, her nose disappearing into my open pants as her lips touched the cotton of my boxer briefs.

"Aww, fuck!" I groaned, feeling my crown twitch somewhere deep in her oral cavity.

She held me there for a few seconds before finally retracting, leaving a faint pink mark on my underwear.

"Damn!" I exclaimed, shocked by what I'd just witnessed.

Jessica grinned back at me and threw a leg over my thighs, kneeling on the leather as she straddled me. An arm draped across my shoulders and a hand found the back of my head, fingers combing through my hair as she leaned in to kiss me. Her mouth was wetter now after sucking my dick and her tongue writhed against mine with greater ferocity.

Her free hand reached back and gripped my cock, and it was only then that I realised she'd gone commando for our little date. I felt myself pulsing harder at the thought of that alone, and I could feel the heat radiating from her naked crotch. She rubbed the tip against her slit, and it twitched as I felt her wetness; she was absolutely sodden.

Our mouths separated and a breathy gasp escaped her lips as she eased down onto it, swallowing my swollen crown. The first thing that struck me was how tight it was, and it really was hard to believe that she'd spat two kids out of there. The snugness of her pussy and the width of my cock seemed like a mismatch on paper, but the moisture lining her inner walls allowed me to slip in with ease.

Her left arm joined her right, and now both were wrapped tightly around my shoulders as she started to ride me. It was slow to begin with but she quickly gathered momentum, working that hot pink pussy up and down my pole. Her lips returned to mine and we moaned softly into each other's mouths as she rode me harder. My hands migrated from her lower back and down to her ass, and I gripped two handfuls through the material of her dress. Soon that ass was bouncing off my thighs, generating clap sounds that were softened slightly by the twin layers of fabric. Each and every pass was executed to perfection, assisted by yours truly as I squeezed her ass, guiding her from bottom to top.

It was a great way to start and banging out here in the lounge like this felt very hot and spontaneous. But I was starting to find the limits of the couch a little restricting, and to give a woman like this the fucking she deserved I was going to need a lot more room. Without word, I pinned her body to mine, keeping a firm grip on her ass as I scooped her up into the air.

"Ahh!" she yelped, surprised by the sudden move.

I grinned and kissed her again as I walked us through the lounge and carried her to my bedroom, remaining inside her every step of the way. I crossed the threshold and finally pulled out of her, holding her bride and groom style for a moment before tossing her onto the bed.

"Oooh! You're a bad boy, huh?" she said, purring like a cat as she laid back across the mattress, propping herself up on her elbows.

I returned a simple nod, still grinning from ear to ear as I quickly unbuttoned my shirt, kicking off my shoes as I tossed it aside. My pants were already coming down and I pushed them the rest of the way, keeping my eyes on Jessica as she watched me undress. My dick was still protruding from the hole in my boxers, and I pulled the waistband past my rock hard shaft, making it flop and down like a diving board, much to Jessica's amusement. I pulled off my socks, eyes still fixed on my guest as she stared right back at me. Biting her lower lip, she enticed me towards the bed, beckoning me to join her with a manicured finger and one of the prettiest pairs of come-to-bed eyes I'd ever seen.

I climbed onto the bed and crawled on top of her, laying my naked form atop her fully clothed body. Well, not quite fully clothed, but you get what I mean. The kissing resumed and a hand returned to the back of my head, the other already going for my cock. She wanted me back inside her straight away but I made her wait, taking a moment to enjoy that body that I hadn't even seen in its entirety yet.

I moved to her neck, kissing her pale flesh as I undid the clasp on her dress, lowering it to her waist. I kissed past her collarbone and down her chest, taking a hard nipple between my lips and suckling like a famished babe. Gathering those perky mounds in my hands, I caressed them tenderly as I switched to the other, enjoying the light moans that I coaxed from between her lips.

The hand at the back of my head suddenly moved up to the top and a gentle push signalled that she wanted me lower. Clearly we were on the same wavelength, 'cause that's exactly where I was going next. I kissed slowly along her tummy, enjoying both her impressive muscle tone and the movements beneath me as I made her squirm. I hooked my fingers under her dress and tugged it past her hips. I knelt on the edge of the bed as I inched it down her legs, and soon that sexy dress had found a new home on my bedroom floor.

She spread her legs and I crawled up between them, getting my first look at the delicious pussy that I'd already been inside. And I've gotta say, it looked just as good as it felt- pink and puffy, and topped with a thin strip of fiery red pubes. The carpet matched the drapes, no doubt about that. Sliding a hand underneath her right knee, I lifted her thigh and kissed along it slowly- tortuously, even- finally settling at the gap in between.

My tongue came out and gave a long, deep, broad lick along the length of her slit, scooping up the nectar that had gathered there in copious volume. She tasted like heaven and the sweet, sweet flavour set my taste buds ablaze as I went back for seconds. Licking along her labia a few more times, I finally moved up to her clit, hooking my arms around her thighs and laying them on her stomach as I smothered her pinkest pleasure point.

I'll never forget the sound she made when my tongue touched her nub- a loud carnal hiss that she propelled towards the bedroom ceiling as her head tipped back, face lit up in the throes of passion. She collapsed back onto the bed and her head hit the pillows, red hair spilling all around her. A hand reached down and gripped the top of my head, fingers vanishing between locks of hair as she held me in place, exactly where she wanted me. My tongue was quick and nimble, gliding across her clit in long, wet, fluid strokes. I could feel it throbbing against my tongue, and warm, sticky residue started to seep from her molten snatch, smearing across my lips and chin.

"Oh, God!" she groaned, her voice so soft I could barely hear her. "Fuck, you're good at that."

This I already knew but I never tire of hearing it, especially from a woman as gorgeous as she. My tongue rolled smoothly across her clit, and I continued at the same pace with which I'd started, seeing no reason to change a winning formula. Jessica was clearly loving every second of it and the tightening grip on the back of my head was a clear indicator of that. Her abdominal muscles began to tighten and the chorus of moans and whines that fluttered from between her lips were music to my ears.

"Oh, yes! Keep going. You're gonna make me cum."

Again, of this I was well aware, and having given her a sample of my God-given talents, it was time to bring it home. Swirling my tongue around her pulsing bud, this sudden change in technique proved decisive and my efforts were rewarded with a hot gush of fluids that drenched me from the nose down. Fingers dug into my scalp and her thighs tightened around me, not relinquishing their grip until the violent tremors rumbling through her had finally begun to recede.

"Wow!" she panted, her body sprawled limply across the king size bed. "I owe Erica a drink or something!"

"So do I," I quipped, beginning the return journey across the expanse of her body.

I kissed along her torso, making a brief stop at one of her breasts before I reached my final destination. We kissed again and her tongue found mine, tussling with the instrument that had given her so much pleasure. I gripped my cock and pushed it up against her pussy, steering it inside her for the second time. She felt even wetter this time around and I slid right down to the balls with the slightest push. Our lips came apart and she uttered another soft moan as she felt me throb inside her. She wrapped an arm around my neck while the other went down to my ass, clutching my tight buns as I started thrusting.

I fucked her slowly, rolling my hips in a steady rhythm and delivering hard, unhurried thrusts into the woman beneath me, making sure I gave her evey inch. A hand clawed at my upper back, the other digging into my buttcheeks as they moved back and forth, propelling me deep inside her. Occasionally we'd kiss or she'd nuzzle into my neck or I into hers, every action accompanied by a pair of impassioned moans.

Her hand moved up from my ass, joining the other at my shoulders and we separated slightly as I propped myself up with my arms, starting fuck her at a quicker pace. Her head stayed buried in the pillows, allowing me to see the expressions on her face, those gorgeous features reacting to each and every thrust. I could feel her arms tremble as they locked around my neck and it was clear that she wasn't used to a dick of my size. But the actress took it with aplomb and there was nothing but pleasure plastered across her face as I rowed in deep, sheathing myself to the hilt.

Her pussy was warm and receptive, gleefully accepting each stroke and responding with an appreciative squeeze. She felt amazing and already I was starting to notice my crown twitching as it vanished inside her, my balls churning with a cumload that had started gathering from the first moment I saw her.

Laying down onto her once more, I wrapped my arms around her back, taking her with me as I rolled back onto mine. Now we were in the cowgirl position, just as we were on the couch, except this time I was in control. Keeping my arms folded tightly around her, I held her body against mine and our lips found each other once more as I drove my dick up inside her. The thrusts were harder now, coaxing sounds of greater volume and pitch to spew from between her lips.

"Oh, fuck!" she yelped, staring down at me with wide, unblinking eye contact as I bounced my ass off the mattress. "Yeah, yeah, yeah! That's it! That's how I fucking want it!"

My hands moved down to her ass, enjoying the flawless shape as I banged her from beneath. The tryst was altogether louder now. Not just the yelps from Jessica, but the smacking together of bodies, the squeak of the mattress and the rattling of the headboard had all kicked up another few decibels. It was raw now, sweaty and intense, and neither of us could hide the pure lust that we felt for the other person. Every so often our lips would engage, moans merging as one as our mouths locked together. Or I'd move a little lower to latch onto one of her tits, guzzling with greedy intent.

Her body was tensed all over, and nowhere was that more evident than inside her vagina, her inner walls seeming to grip me tighter each time I thrust inside. It drove me even wilder, and the harder her pussy clenched, the harder I fucked her. Every thrust sent my dick in deep, and I could tell from the pitch of her voice and the look of ecstasy etched across her face that I was hitting all the right spots.

"Oh, God!" she squealed, her sweaty face mere inches from mine. "Yeah! Keep going! I'm gonna cum!"

One more thrust and she delivered what she promised, screaming toward the heavens and squeezing my dick harder than ever as a powerful orgasm rocked her entire frame. I wasn't far behind and my dick was throbbing so violently now that putting my intentions into words was entirely unnecessary. Jessica knew exactly what was coming and her light and breathy tones enlightened me as to exactly where she wanted me to do it.

"Cum in me," she said softly, those three simple words a delight to the ears.

We hadn't discussed it prior but I guessed she was either set or at a stage in her life where protection was no longer required. It was hard to believe that a woman that stunning could be menopausal, but at 45 it was definitely possible.

Pinning her body against mine, I buried myself to the balls, finally giving into the sensations that had been building within me since minute one. I felt myself stiffen even harder and then I unloaded, dumping an impossibly thick load deep into her piping hot pussy. My eyes never left my guest's and the look of delight on her face when she milked my gonads dry was one I will never forget.

Her hands went to my face and we kissed several times as I remained inside her, cum starting to drip down my shaft. Recovery time was minimal and all it took was a quick polish of my cock from Jessica's mouth to instigate a second session that was just as passionate as the first. We fucked twice more before we finally ran out of energy, and we passed out together as I cradled her in my arms.

*

I awoke first the following day, my blurry morning vision slowly coming to focus on a mass of tangled red hair. I rolled over onto my back, eager to take care of my morning breath before the goddess beside me roused from her slumber. Morning sex was popular among my guests so I kept a bottle of mouthwash by the bed. I sloshed a refreshing mouthful around my stinking trap and spat it into an empty cup.

The sound of the bottle plonking down onto my nightstand woke Sleeping Beauty and she turned to me with a tired groan. She still looked as stunning as ever, even in the remnants of last night's makeup. Her eyes fell upon me and she gave me a lazy smile.

"Morning," I said.

Even an angel such as her wasn't immune to the scourge of morning breath, so I retrieved the bottle from the nightstand and offered her a minty gurgle. She rinsed her mouth, and I offered her the cup to spit into. She put her hand to her mouth and sniffed her breath, happy that the crisis had been averted.

"Good morning," she finally replied, laying a fat smacker on my lips. "Did you sleep well?"

"Like a baby."

"I should think so after the night we had. By the way, mouthwash by the bed." She did a chef's kiss. "Ingenious."

"Professional necessity," I said with a grin.

"Oh, yeah? I thought you were a masseur, not a dentist," Jessica replied, still committing to the fantasy, so many hours later.

"Oh...er...yeah. Sometimes clients like to have a rinse after a massage. Their mouths can get kinda dry, with all the candles and incense and stuff."

"I see," she said, returning a grin that was clear in its meaning. Good save. "Speaking of clients, are you working at all today?"

"Uh uh. All yours."

"All mine, huh," she said, tracing a finger across my chest. "So you're not in any hurry to...say, get out of bed then?"

"I've got all the time in the world."

And with that we got straight back to it. Our minty fresh mouths mingled as one and I rolled on top of her, pressing my body to hers. I was already sporting a semi from that good morning kiss, and my half-mast member slid into the gap between her thighs, rubbing up against the slit of her pussy. I retrieved my tongue from down her throat and set off on the same journey down the span of her body that I had taken the previous evening. Except this time I took the scenic route- down past her right breast, across her ribcage and over her hip.

Pushing her leg up, I licked along the bottom curve of her ass and up to her slit, gathering the morning dew with a long, slick swipe of my tongue. Her pussy was nice and fresh, having showered the night before, but all the action it had seen the previous evening had left it a little pungent. But I didn't mind one bit, and happily feasted on that little slice of heaven like it was the last thing I'd ever eat.

Her hands came down to my head, clearing a familiar path through my hair as she gripped me tight. My tongue settled on the nub of her clit, swirling around it in concentric circles. Jessica responded to this second bout of oral in much the same way as she did the first. Sharp, laboured breaths puffed out from between her lips, and it took just the briefest display of my oral prowess to coax drops of gooey arousal from beyond her labia.

My hands were rested on her toned little tummy, gently caressing her feminine abs. Yet there was another use for my upper extremities that I was sure would better suit the both of us. Popping my lips briefly from around her clit, I slid two fingers into my mouth, wetting them with saliva. Teasing her slit with the tips of both digits, I guided them in with a gentle push, sinking right down to the knuckle. Curling them upwards in a hook-like fashion, I returned my mouth to her clit, whirling it around her swollen nub with renewed and relentless vigour. This new move elicited quite a reaction, and Jessica's head jolted up from the stack of pillows, flinging auburn locks in every direction.

"OH!" she yelped, letting me know, in no uncertain terms, that her g-spot had been located.

I repeated the action on an endless loop, hooking my digits towards her navel and prodding at her hidden pleasure spot. She was leaking copiously now, and my fingers were glistening with her juicy arousal as I sunk them into her coochie. Moans and groans were pouring from her lips and her hands began to shake as she clawed at my thick locks of hair. I had her on the edge, teetering on the precipice of another mind-blowing orgasm.

I buried my fingers inside her one last time, massaging her g-spot with the tips as I tongued her aching clit. Moans turned to screams, and I didn't stop licking until she reached her crescendo, following it up with a pleasing encore of sharp, heavy breaths that gradually returned to their normal rhythm.

I emerged from between her thighs and kissed her panting mouth, my lips still sticky with arousal. Our mouths sealed shut and she tasted her sweet juices as our tongues did their familiar dance. I pried my lips from hers and she gave a cute little squeal as I rolled her up onto her side, making her the little spoon. A little fumble down below and I was all up inside her, filling her right from the off.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her against me, our arms entangled as I thrusted slowly, feeding her every inch I possessed. She turned her head and I leaned over her, kissing her ravenously. She held my hand to her chest and I could feel her heart beating harder, muffled groans getting louder as she directed them into my mouth. Her legs so close together made her pussy even tighter and I could feel her squeezing me each time I thrust inside.