The Getaway: Jessica Chastain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't going to last five seconds in that position, so I lifted a leg and held it upwards, using her thigh for leverage as I pulled myself into her. I could go at her harder now and the thrusts started to quicken as I pointed her leg towards the ceiling, clawing at her inner thigh. Brushing away her hair, I nuzzled into Jessica's neck and sucked on her pale fresh, being careful not to leave a mark that would incur the wrath of her husband. She was mewling incessantly now, and I enjoyed the increase in volume that accompanied each thrust.

Soon I was giving her everything, slamming into her with the kind of tireless energy that only the morning horn can provide. The bed squeaked and rattled, and the soundtrack was completed by a series of deafening smacks as my thundering pelvis clapped against her ass. Jessica's face sunk into the pillow beneath her and she unleashed an animalistic scream that was muffled by the expensive stuffing. Her body was on fire and I could feel the inferno spreading through her body as I pinned it against my own. She was about to erupt and so was I, and I sought to squeeze in one last position before the quake of orgasm shook us both to the core.

Moving my hands to her waist, I held her tight and flipped up onto my knees, bringing her with me as I switched from spoons to doggystyle in a single, seamless motion. Gripping her hips, I drove into her with all I had, watching her asscheeks ripple with each thrust. The switch in stance delighted her, and matted red hair swished through the air theatrically as she looked back at me, lust burning in her bright blue eyes.

"Yes, come on! Fuck me! Gimme that good hard dick!"

I moved my hands down to her ass and dug my fingers into her cheeks, feeling them jiggle as I clattered against them. My hips were hammering now, balls swinging back and forth and cannoning against her clit. Those very same balls were crying out to be emptied, and I wanted nothing more than to bury myself to the root and explode into her womb. But I was providing a service here, and the customer's needs always came first. I wasn't gonna cum until she did.

My hands returned to her hips and I folded my arms around Jessica's torso, pulling her up until her body was flush against mine. I put one hand to her throat- not applying any pressure, just holding it lightly- while the other went to her clit, strumming it wildly as I continued to thrust. The extra stimulation had her screaming louder than ever and my motions slowed to a series of steady, hard thrusts that sent all ten inches rocketing into her vagina.

She was trembling in my arms now, her body going limp as I drove my dick into its furthest reaches. She threw her arms back and gripped the back of my head, holding on for dear life as her body took the brunt of each slam. The pleasure was spreading and I could almost feel the waves of euphoria coursing through her like electric jolts. Sweaty red hair whipped across my face and my mouth muffled the last few throaty squeals as she turned back to face me, locking her lips against my own.

Sinking to the base one final time, I kept it deep inside her as the pleasure took over, her body lost to the powerful sensations now engulfing her every inch. Squeezing me tighter than ever, I lost all semblance of self-control and Jessica was still in the midst of climax as I finally let loose, firing an ungodly volume of bubbling jism deep into her balmy insides. The squeals faded and my grip on her loosened, our tongues slowing from a fierce grapple to a soft embrace, accompanied by panting breaths and moans from myself and my guest alike.

Cradling her lightly in my quivering arms, I returned us to our previous position. We laid like that for a while and I remained inside her as I held her in my arms, our fingers gently entwined. Her tousled red mane hung over one of her shoulders and I left soft kisses on the back of her neck. Neither of us spoke, both happy to bask in the afterglow of breathtaking, passion-feuled sex. What a way to start the day!

After several minutes, our bodies began to regain function, and I suggested we take a shower to wash away the various residues. Jessica agreed and after one last tired kiss, I leapt up off the bed, thin drops of cum dripping from my still-hard cock as I headed for the en suite. I went inside and closed the door, emptying a bladder that was full to the point of bursting. I opened the door, signalling to Jessica that she could join me whenever she wanted, and fired up the electric toothbrush.

Moments later, hands were on my torso and my guest's lovely chest was pressed against my back, kisses delivered to the nape of my neck. I finished brushing and rinsed thoroughly, turning to face her and returning kisses with my now very mint-tasting mouth. I lent against the sink and she laid her arms across my shoulders. We kissed several more times then I got in the shower, leaving the toilet and sink at her disposal.

I closed the glass door and turned on the water, fiddling with dials until I found the right temperature. The water pummelled me, its soothing warmth reviving my aching frame. I soaked my sweaty hair, exchanging grins with Jessica as she brushed her teeth. She signalled for me to face the wall and I did, washing my hair as she perched on the toilet seat. Rinsing out the last of the suds, I heard the door squeak open behind me and in just a few seconds those dainty, toned arms were wrapped around my torso once more.

Kisses were left on my back and shoulders as I doused my body in shower gel. Jessica assisted, spreading the fragrant foam across my tummy and pecs, making sure my dick got a thorough going over. My morning wood had just begun to soften when she started stroking, lathering my member from bellend to base. I turned to face her and a hand glided through my slicked back hair as we started making out. The other found my cock and the jerking commenced, restoring my full rigidity in a matter of moments.

Our mouths stayed together as I gripped onto her ass, hoisting her into mid-air. I slid my hands to her thighs and held her against the glass, leaving a back and ass print in the condensation. Her right arm joined her left, linking securely around my neck, and I took hold of my cock, guiding it into her as I kept her suspended. No slow build up this time, and despite having cum not 15 minutes ago, I was giving it to her hard from the very beginning, every thrust going straight to the hilt. Her lips left mine and she moved to my ear, directing sharp breaths into my eardrum as she nibbled at the lobe.

She gripped me tight, both inside and out, and her pussy was as receptive as ever to the ten inch log being propelled into her darkest depths. My dick was throbbing and I didn't let the painful tingling of my latest climax stop me from giving this woman the fucking she deserved. Water beat down on my back, pounding the muscles already under siege by her manicured nails.

I took a few steps back, slacking my grip slightly and allowing Jessica to swing back, leaving some space between her body and mine. Her fingers interlocked around my neck and she clung to it precariously, leaning back so far that she was practically hanging from my shoulders. Now the water was raining down between us, soaking us both in equal measure. The thrusts continued and I watched those perky tits jiggle up and down as I slammed into her, driving into her gorgeous body with all the force I could muster.

I'd given her countless orgasms since she'd arrived at my place and was well on my way to claiming another when an idea struck me. Clutching the shower head, I removed it from the bracket on the wall and held it to her clit. Jessica clearly approved and she tipped her head back, staring at the ceiling as high velocity water was fired at her aching nub.

"Oh, WOW!" she yelped, squealing in delight as I turned the shower head into a makeshift sextoy.

My grip loosened and with just a single arm supporting her entire frame, I was unable to go in on her with my usual pace and power. But it mattered not, and the water jetting against her clit had whipped her into such a frenzy that she probably wouldn't have noticed if I'd slipped out altogether. She came in seconds, screaming at the top of her lungs and squeezing my rod so hard I thought it was going to break off at the stem. I gave her a few more thrusts just to remind her I was there, then lowered her to her feet.

I returned the shower head to the bracket and Jessica grabbed a bottle of shower gel, still panting heavily as she dropped to her knees. She looked up at me with a filthy grin, squeezing a thick dollop of gooey blue liquid into the palm of her hand. Rubbing her hands together, she worked it into a lather before winding her foamy fingers around the width of my rod. One hand clutched to my hip, the other slid smoothly along the length of my shaft, the slick coat of shower gel assisting in a handjob technique that I had no doubt was world class to begin with.

Jessica gazed at me with gleeful anticipation, eagerly awaiting the violent eruption that was destined to follow. She didn't have to wait long, and a few more wet, soapy jerks was all it took to drain my swollen gonads for the second time that morning.

"Uhh! Fuck!" I yelled, throwing my head back and getting a faceful of water as a long, thunderous orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks.

It wasn't as explosive as the first, but it was still more than enough to leave a hot streak of spunk plastered across Jessica's face.

"Mmm, yeah!" she purred, grinning at me as she stroked my rod. "That's what I wanted."

She put her lips to the tip of my prick and tongued at the slit, licking up the final few drops. Rising to her feet, she stepped under the shower head, letting the water wash away the cum from her lips and chin. I gave her a kiss and stepped out in search of a towel, leaving her to finish up in the shower. I dug out a couple of towels from the linen closet, wrapping one around my waist and leaving the other on the rack in the bathroom.

I stepped back into the bedroom and closed the door behind me, drying myself with the towel. I was nearly dry when the pitter patter of the shower came to a sudden halt. Jessica emerged from the steamy en suite, running the towel through her soaked red hair.

"Ah, that's better," she said, gathering her damp locks over one of her shoulders.

"Feeling refreshed?" I asked, returning the towel to my waist as if I rifled through my closet.

"Mmhmm," she replied, coming up behind me and pressing her still wet body against mine. "And re-energised."

Lips pressed against the nape of my neck and a soft pair of hands roamed across my torso. A slight tug at my towel and it hit the floor, landing in a heap at my ankles. She dropped slowly to her knees, kissing along the length of my spine as she took my cock in her hands, fingers curling around the shaft. It had just gone soft for the first time that morning, but Jessica soon took care of that. By the time her knees touched the carpet, my dick had been restored to its former glory and was jutting from my groin like a long steel girder.

Hands on my hips were my signal to turn, and my dick flopped about every which way as I spun around to face her. Gripping my cock at the base, she gazed up at me with those seductive blue eyes as she wrapped her lips around the head. She sucked me slowly, sensually- which was just as well given the tender state of my genitals. After two such powerful eruptions, I wasn't sure I'd be able to cope with much else, and every dose of pleasure came with a little side helping of pain as she slid those plump lips up and down my tender shaft.

A hand led the way, stroking and jerking with all the pressure I could handle, while her lips followed closely behind, soaking my shaft in saliva. Before I knew it, her hand was back at the root, the tip of my dick pushing deep into her oral cavity. She moved her hand to my hip and her lips went the rest of the way, sliding down smoothly until they puckered at the base of my shaft.

"Ugh! Shit!" I groaned, my tender helmet twitching against her tonsils.

Jessica held me there for as long as she could, sucking out what little precum my overtaxed balls were able to generate. I could feel the warm spit sloshing around her mouth, soaking my every inch as I throbbed against her tongue. Soon that throbbing was more than she could handle and her gag reflex finally got the better of her, just when I was starting to wonder if she had one at all. She pushed against my hips and her lips made a hasty retreat, sliding up the shaft until the crown popped out from between them.

Taking it in her hand, she gripped it tight and started stroking, showing little sympathy for my delicate state as her knuckles shuffled from bottom to top. Pointing it skyward, she turned her attention to my scrotum, slowly starting to inflate after being utterly voided two times over. Her pouty lips enveloped a testicle and she sucked it seductively, switching to the other and dousing both gonads in spittle.

A ball fell from between her lips and she rose to her feet, kissing me hard on the mouth. She threw her arms around my neck and practically leapt up onto me, wrapping her legs around the small of my back. Holding her up with a hand on her ass, the other went straight for my cock, steering inside her for the third time that morning. The grip of her pussy sent shudders down my spine, and it soon became abundantly clear that a hole that tight was no place for a dick as delicate as mine. But I didn't let that stop me, and honestly, I'd still have found a way to fuck her if it had been lopped off at the base.

Holding onto her asscheeks, I guided her along the length of my shaft, easing her down it slowly until there was nowhere left to go. Our mouths divided and I held her there, enjoying her change in expression as I bottomed out inside her. The intense snarl of passion she'd worn when she jumped up onto me had given way to a wide-eyed gasp of stunned disbelief, and it was clear that, even after five bouts of tempestuous sex, she still hadn't gotten used to my size.

The gasp turned to a smile and I kissed her once more, proceeding to fuck her the way she wanted, the way she desired. This time I let my arms do the work, gripping onto her peachy buttocks and sliding her along my pole. It started slow and our mouths stayed together as I pulled her up to the ridge of my crown, holding her there for a few agonising seconds before I lowered her back to the hilt. Her pussy remained snug and each embrace of her soft inner walls seemed tighter than the one before.

The pace quickened and soon my biceps were getting quite the workout as I lifted and dropped her repeatedly, impaling her on all ten inches. She threw her head back dramatically, damp red locks tumbling down towards the floor as an eardrum-rattling scream flew forth from the bowels of her throat.

"Oh, GOD! Yes! Like that!"

The reaction pleased me and I repeated the action for quite some time, eliciting a similar response with each deep plunge to the balls. My arms began to tire, but luckily for me she was almost there, closing in fast on yet another tumultuous orgasm. Fingers digging into her cheeks, I pulled her into me and held her there, practically dangling off my long flesh pole. Her face remained skyward, screaming in ecstasy as her body was overcome by violent convulsions. I held her tight as she came, allowing the gush of fluid to wash every inch of my junk.

The grip on my cock had tightened to intolerable levels and as the final notes of her deafening scream were propelled towards the ceiling, I turned her solo into a duet, unleashing a roar of my own as I detonated inside her. By this stage my ejaculate was pretty much nil, but the orgasm that accompanied it was no less intense, rumbling through my body like an earthquake.

Jessica sighed, wettish locks spilling about her shoulders as she brought her head up, a satisfied smile stretching from cheek to cheek. We kissed as I let her down and I returned to the closet, finally picking out something to wear. It was a warm day and I'd already worked up a sweat after my morning shower, so I went for a tank top and shorts.

Jessica dried her hair and hung the towel on the rack next to mine. She asked me if I had a t-shirt she could wear as she didn't have a change of clothes. Still in full on fantasy mode. Actually, it was a good job she brought it up 'cause the fantasy I was supposed to be fulfilling had completely slipped my mind. I dug her out a t-shirt and she pulled it on. She didn't even have any underwear to change into, so as far as her outfit went, that t-shirt was the full extent. She did her makeup quickly with the few cosmetics that she had in her handbag and we went to the kitchen to get some food.

Breakfast time had been and gone so we skipped straight to lunch. I fixed us a salad with the chicken I had leftover from the stir fry, and Jessica poured us both a glass of iced tea. We fooled around a little in the kitchen while I sliced up the veggies, and knowing she had nothing on under that t-shirt made the urge to pull her up onto the worktop and pound it out right there and then extremely hard to resist. But I managed it, just about, and we took our plates outside to eat in the afternoon sun. She still didn't have any panties on, but my home is extremely secluded so there was no danger of one of my neighbours spotting a glimpse of an Oscar winner's hoo-ha.

We ate and talked, and she asked me a few more questions about my fake job. I had no idea if the responses I gave gelled with the ones from the previous evening, but I answered them as best I could. We started talking about massages and Jessica informed me of a particularly relaxing one she'd had a few weeks before.

"Do you get massages often?" I asked, piercing a cherry tomato with the prongs of my fork.

"Occasionally," she replied. "My job's pretty stressful and they're a great way to unwind and relieve some tension. I'd like to get more but I don't really have the time."

"Well, like I said, my schedule is free today. Maybe we could relieve a little tension right now."

Jessica chuckled. "Isn't that what we did last night?" She took a swig of her drink. "And this morning."

"True," I said with a grin. "Then maybe we oughta give those muscles of yours a little TLC. Shift some of that lactic acid."

"Hmm, well I don't have any cash on me. Unless, of course, you accept types of payment," the actress declared, a bare foot running along the length of my shin.

"I'm sure we can work something out."

And with that we went back inside, returning our plates to the kitchen on our way to my massage room. I led her inside, lit a few candles and burned some incense, closing the window shutters to create the perfect atmosphere.

"OK," I said, patting the padded top of my massage table, "lose the t-shirt and climb aboard. Would you like a towel?"

Jessica laughed, pulling off her (my) t-shirt with an impish grin. "Don't really think that's necessary, do you?"

"Probably not."

I plucked a hair band from a drawer on my dresser and tossed it to her. Such items were essential for any good masseur. Even a pretend one like me. Jessica tied up her hair and climbed up onto the table. She laid on her front to start with, making use of the face hole that had been cut into the padded surface.

I fetched a bottle of oil from the dresser and poured out a palmful, warming it with a rub of my hands. I started at her feet, smearing oil across each of her soles and using my thumbs to apply some pressure. My hands worked wonders on her dainty feet, undoubtedly aching after years teetering up and down red carpets in all manner of perilous stilettos. The pressure clearly met her approval and a breathy coo of appreciation tumbled down to the massage room floor. A trained masseur I am not (despite what I've been telling Jessica for the past 20 or so hours), but I've given my fair share of rubdowns over the years and have learned a thing or two along the way. It's a service I provide at no extra cost, and my guests enjoy it greatly.