The Getaway: London Pt. 02

Story Info
Tyler and Christina join Sienna Miller in her country home.
17.3k words
4.82
2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three hours in and already my trip to London was well worth the price of the plane ticket and the literal half day it had taken to get here. Christina, Hayley and I took another shower to wash off the various fluids then got dressed up for a sit down dinner. The girls cracked open a bottle of wine and chatted in the lounge while I rustled something up in the kitchen. We ate at the dining table and finished the last of the wine, cracking upon another bottle as we moved to the couch. We got about half way through it before things started up again.

We fooled around on the couch for a while then moved to the bedroom where I fucked them both in multiple positions. I took a break after I came and watched them for a while as they kissed one another, sucked on each other's tits and licked each other out. It was when they started tribbing each other, boobs bouncing all over the place, that I jumped back in, pounding them both senseless until I came all over their tits. That was when we called it night. Or at least that's when Hayley called it a night. Christina and I actually fucked once more before hitting the sack, sleeping off the jet lag and the five or so hours of sex we'd already had since we arrived at Heathrow.

Hayley left the following morning and I woke to a text from her, telling me she'd see me on Friday and imploring me to save some energy for then. I'll see what I can do [wink emoji], was how I responded. Christina woke a few minutes later and we fooled around a little (OK, we fooled around a lot) before we got out of bed and fixed ourselves some breakfast. We helped ourselves to some of Hayley's tea (not bad, but I'll stick to coffee from here on out) and discussed what to do with our day. Christina had been here a few times before and suggested taking in some sights in the nation's capital.

She went to take a shower while I tidied the kitchen, then I jumped in when she was done. We pulled on some clothes and I marvelled at Christina's attire. She'd picked out what appeared to be her finest summer wear and didn't look short of a million bucks. The flowery dress she'd squeezed herself into showed off her cleavage more effectively than anything else I'd seen her in. And considering some of the lingerie that she's worn for my benefit, that really is saying something. She'd done her make up to subtle perfection and ran a curling iron through her hair, popping a straw hat on to complete the look.

The roads in London are a nightmare according to Hayley, so we heeded her advice and took a taxi to the nearest train station. I was back in Hendricks-assistant mode for much of the journey but again I didn't mind. I think part of me actually liked it when she bossed me around and wondered if such practices might extend to the bedroom. With a body like that, I'd do anything she asked.

We boarded a first class carriage and the train whisked us off to Charing Cross station. Our sightseeing trip was pretty standard fare- Buckingham Palace, St Paul's Cathedral, Westminster Abbey, etc. I knew them all from TV and the like, but it was still pretty cool to see them in person. Even if I was more interested in Christina's tits than the Houses of Parliament.

Next we went to Harrods for afternoon tea (when in Rome and all that) and it was there that things got interesting.

"So," said Christina, taking a sip from her champagne flute, "where would you like to go next? Leicester Square? Tower of London?"

"Well, there are a couple of things I'd like to see," I said with a smirk, staring at her tits from across the table. "I hear they're the biggest attractions in the city."

Christina snorted with laughter, champagne nearly coming from her nose as she returned her glass to the table. "Didn't you see enough of those last night? Or this morning, for that matter?"

"Uh uh," I replied, shaking my head back and forth.

She laughed again. "Hmm. I guess we better go somewhere a little more private then, huh?"

"I think that's best."

"I know just the place," said, rooting through her handbag until she found her phone. She tapped at her screen for a second then pointed it at me. "Big smile."

I grinned at Christina as she took my picture then took a sip of champagne. "Not putting that on Instagram, are you?"

Christina chuckled. "And dealing with a jealous fiance when I get back home? Not likely," she said, eyes still glued to the screen. "I'm sending it to a friend."

"Which friend?"

"This one," she said, turning her phone so I could see the screen.

Whatsapp was open and Christina appeared to be deep in conversation with someone named Sienna.

"Is that...Sienna Miller?"

"Yep. Just seeing if she wants to meet you."

She kept her phone turned long enough for me to read the screen. Here's how the conversation had gone so far:

Christina: Hey woman! Guess where I am [then came the picture of me]

Sienna: Hi lovely. Are you in...Harrods?

Christina: Got it in one!

Sienna: You're in London?!

Christina: Yep! Little trip across the pond. Spur of the moment.

Sienna: How long are you here for? And more importantly...who's that with you? [wink emoji]

Christina: Oh have you not met my assistant? [smirk emoji]

Sienna: Assistant huh? And do I get to meet this 'assistant'?

That was all I saw before she took her phone back, but it was pretty clear from that snippet alone that Sienna definitely did want to meet me. And I've gotta say, the feeling was mutual.

"Well," said Christina, looking at me with an eyebrow raised, "you in?"

"Oh, I'm all the way in," I said back, draining the last of my drink

Christina grinned, calling the nearest waitress to fetch our bill. We paid for our meal and went in search of a taxi. A black cab pulled up and we climbed inside.

"Where to?" asked the driver, looking at us in his rearview mirror.

"Can you take us to Buckinghamshire?" asked Christina, settling into her seat.

"Bucking-ham-shy-er?" the driver quipped, chuckling at her pronunciation. "Won't be cheap, love."

"That's fine."

"Where you goin' exactly? Buckin'ham-sheer's a big place."

"Hang on, I'll find out."

The driver pulled away as Christina texted Sienna then told him her address.

"Right you are," he said and he flicked his meter on as we set off for Buckinghamshire.

It took a while to get there and well, the driver wasn't lying about the cost; it definitely wasn't cheap. Christina offered to pay and I'm not ashamed to say that I didn't stop her. The driver departed and we made our way across the driveway towards Sienna's country home. It wasn't as big as I'd expected but it was incredibly picturesque; 'quaint' is the word I'd use to describe it. It even had a thatched roof. Doesn't get much more British than that, does it?

Christina knocked on the door and we waited patiently for Sienna to answer it. The door swung open and there she was, looking absolutely radiant in a thin black sweater and white high-waisted jeans.

"There's my American Woman [that's the movie they were in together, in case you didn't know]," she cheerily declared, pulling Christina in for a big, warm hug. "And you must be Tyler," she said, offering me her hand. "Lovely to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too," I said back, shaking her hand.

"So," she said, turning back to Christina, "what brings you here?"

"Erm...you invited us?"

Sienna chuckled. "No, silly. London. What brings you to London?"

"Oh." Christina laughed then pointed at me. "He invited me."

"Did I?" I asked, looking at her quizzically.

"OK," she grinned, "I invited myself."

Sienna laughed. "Yeah, that sounds about right. Shall we give him the tour?"

"Lead the way."

Christina, I gathered, had been here before but she came along regardless as Sienna led me through her country home. The tour was a long one for a house of this size and she gave me the whole spiel, like how it dated back to the 16th century. Very interesting, I'm sure, but honestly, I wasn't here for a history lesson. The important parts of the tour, as far as I was concerned, came right at the very end- her daughter's room (important inasmuch as it was empty; she was staying with her dad) and her own room (that one shouldn't need explaining).

"Mm, nice place you've got here," I said, looking around her bedroom.

"Thank you," said Sienna. "Not bad, is it? For a little home away from home."

"Looks very...secluded," I declared as I peered out the window, seeing nothing but fields in every direction.

"Oh, it is," Sienna replied. "Chrissie here can attest to that."

"Is that so?" I asked, my eyebrow raised suggestively.

"Mmhmm," Christina grinned. She moved in close to Sienna, draping her arms across her shoulders. "We've taken advantage of that seclusion on many an occasion. Haven't we, gorgeous?"

"Uh huh," said Sienna, sliding her hands down to Christina's hips. "Maybe we should take advantage of it right now."

"Maybe we should," Christina agreed, and with that the two leaned into each other, their lips locking together in a heated embrace.

I stood there and watched as they passionately kissed. Sienna's hands slid down to her friend's thick ass, grabbing two handfuls of very large buttcheek. Christina's arms locked around Sienna's shoulder blades, holding her tightly as their tongues entwined. A hand came free and beckoned me over, an invitation I was all too happy to accept. Christina pulled me in as I moved in closer, leaving Sienna's lips behind as she turned to kiss me.

It was the kind of kiss I'd come to expect, slow and sultry, yet firm and assertive, and I could feel her tongue pushing into my mouth as our lips came together. My hands slid down and grabbed both asses, noting the difference in size. Christina's meaty ass always felt amazing, but Sienna's firmer, svelter one wasn't to be ignored. Sienna's hands had moved elsewhere and though I couldn't see for sure, I had a pretty good idea where they might have gone to.

"Fuck, I've missed these," she sighed, grabbing on to what I can only assume was her friend's huge tits.

Christina's mouth came free from my own and a soft chuckle fluttered from between her lips, looking at Sienna as she felt her up. "They've missed you too, beautiful," the redhead grinned, brushing locks of hair from her girlfriend's face.

"Mind if we get reacquainted?" asked Sienna, gently groping those boobs through Christina's sundress.

"Not at all."

Sienna didn't hesitate, promptly shoving her face between Christina's tits. I moved behind Christina and she turned to kiss me again as Sienna immersed herself, licking the tops of her breasts as they bulged out of her sundress. I retrieved my tongue from Christina's mouth and kissed her neck, looking down at Sienna as she worshipped her famous assets.

"Are you going to pop them out for me?" she asked, gazing up at me as she fumbled and squeezed, mauling that massive rack.

"I can do that," I said, unclasping the buttons at the back of Christina's dress and sliding it down her arms.

Her tits spilled out and Sienna caught them, cupping those beauties with each of her hands.

"Oh my God, Chrissie!" Sienna exclaimed, standing there dumbstruck as she held her titties, jiggling them lightly in the palms of her hands. "Have they gotten bigger!?"

"It's possible," Chrisitina giggled, her grin growing wider as Sienna groped her.

"Is it?! I didn't think they could get any bigger!"

Christina laughed, tipping her head back in amusement as Sienna poked out her tongue, swirling it smoothly around one of her nipples. I watched from over her shoulder as I lowered her dress, sliding it past her ass and letting it drop to the carpet below. Christina kissed me again as I grabbed her ass, moaning into my mouth a little as Sienna sucked on her titties.

Our lips came apart and I kissed her neck, moving down to her shoulders and continuing down her back as I dropped to my knees, settling on the bedroom floor. Sliding my fingers under the waistband of her panties, I whipped them down in one fell swoop, baring her thick, pale ass and the moist pink slit of her pussy. I took a brief moment to admire the view then shoved my head in, guiding my tongue to the nub of her clit.

"OH!" she gasped, seemingly unprepared for such a sudden move. I couldn't see her face, of course, but I could vividly picture the wide-eyed look of pouty surprise that enveloped her gorgeous features.

"Not shy, is he, this friend of yours?" said Sienna, her amusement clear in the tone of her voice.

"Uh uh," said Christina, already breathing heavily as my tongue slid upwards, gliding across her slit and up to her asshole.

I did that several times then returned to her clit, squeezing her meaty ass cheeks as my tongue spun around it, twisting this way and that. She was moaning within seconds, the volume increasing as Sienna went back to her tits. I couldn't see what she was doing unfortunately, but I'm something of an expert on the sounds of titty worship, having made most of them myself. It sounded to me like she was switching between them, sucking each one in turn. And even if she wasn't, that's what she was doing in my head. My cock was getting hard just at the thought of it and I reached down and grabbed it as I felt it stiffen, stroking it through my pants as I ate Christina's pussy.

She was burning up already and I could feel the heat wafting into my nose as I worked my tongue, spiralling around her clit. Her legs began to tremble, her breaths getting ragged as my tongue spun round in a circle, whipping her into a frenzy. I bought her to the edge in a matter of minutes, not backing down as I licked her faster, eager to seal the deal. Sienna was amazed, seemingly stunned that I had brought her friend to the brink of orgasm in such a short space of time.

"Are you gonna cum already?!" she asked, her voice a mixture of shock and amusement.

Christina said nothing, but again I could picture her expression, a look of sheer bliss that only imminent orgasm is able to craft. A few more swirls of my famous tongue and Christina gave in, letting the feeling take her. My tongue spun faster as she started to cum, lapping up the fluids as they gushed from within her. Her orgasm continued as I kept on licking, starting to wonder if it was ever gonna stop. Finally the juices stopped flowing and I felt her legs begin to steady as the feeling ran its course. I licked along her slit a few times, gathering any nectar that I might have missed then pried my head from her asscrack, kissing up her back as I rose to my feet.

"Wow!" said Sienna, staring at me in amazement as I wrapped my arms around her buxom friend, kissing her neck as she stood there panting. "Even I don't make her cum like that!" She put her fingers to my chin and pulled me in for a kiss, tasting Christina's pussy as her tongue briefly tussled with mine. "I've gotta try that."

And with that she moved to the bed, still fully clothed as she laid back across it, propping herself up with her elbows. She beckoned me with her finger and I accepted the invite, laying on top of her as I climbed up onto the bed. I kissed her again and she wrapped her arms around me, combing her fingers through my hair. I left her lips behind and kissed down her neck, sliding my arms under the small of her back as I lifted her upwards. Her sweater fit loosely around her slender frame and it came off easily as I pulled it up over her head. She had a white camisole on underneath and I took that off too, leaving her naked from the waist up.

She moved back down to her previous position, fixing me with a sex-kitten stare as she shook out her long blonde hair. I kissed her again then moved past her collarbone and down to her perky breasts. I cupped her tits and squeezed them sotfly, putting my mouth to a nipple. After a week with Christina Hendricks, I'd almost forgotten what it was like to play with tits this modest in size. Different, sure, but no less enjoyable. It was around this time that she came up to join us, kissing Sienna as my tongue swirled around her nipple, feeling it stiffen as I licked and sucked.

I switched to the other then moved down lower, kissing down her flat little tummy. I undid the clasp on her pants, moving between her thighs as I inched them down. All she had on underneath was a pair of frilly french knickers and I could see drops of moisture already soaking into the lacy material. I kissed down her thighs as they were slowly unveiled, listening to her purr as she kissed Christina. Their lips came apart and I looked up from between her legs as Christina leaned over her, dangling those tits in her face.

"Ooh, yeah!" she cooed, an excited grin stretched across her face. "Give them to me!"

Sienna grabbed them and pushed them together, squishing them into her face. I watched intently as I lowered her pants, sliding them past her knees. She kicked her shoes off and I pulled her pants down the rest of the way, dropping them onto the floor. I lifted a leg and kissed across her calf, moving down to the backs of her thighs. I placed her leg back down on the mattress and kissed along her thighs, her whimpers muffled by Christina's tits.

I watched as she licked across her friend's hard nipples, sliding her tongue back and forth. I hooked my fingers under the waistband of her panties and quickly tugged them down, freeing a pussy which was already visibly wet. I pulled them past her feet and tossed them aside, crawling up between her thighs. I curled my arms around them as my tongue came out, licking along the length of her slit. She tasted incredible and I lapped up every last drop before moving up higher, settling on the nub of her clit.

She pulled her face from Christina's tits, a loud gasp tumbling from between her lips as my tongue made contact, spinning slowly around her point of pleasure. She purred in delight as I found my rhythm, my tongue moving faster as it twisted and turned.

"Ohhhh my God," she cooed, moaning softly as she ignored Christina's tits, focusing on the sensations as they spread through her slender frame.

"Good?" Christina grinned, stroking hair from her face.

Sienna grinned back at her, shaking her head in amazement. "Wow!" was all she said, prompting a laugh from her friend.

Christina moved and left her to it, laying on her side across the mattress. Using an arm to prop herself up, she moved a hand down between her legs, teasing her pussy as she watched the show.

I moved my hands to Sienna's tummy, feeling her abs gently ripple as I worked her over. Her pussy was on fire as I licked her clit, the temperature heightening with every swirl of my tongue. Moisture oozed from between her lips, coating my lips and chin. Her moans grew louder and I looked up from between her thighs as she grabbed onto the bed sheets, bunching them in her fists as I licked her into ecstasy.

"Mmm, yeah!" purred Christina, slowly rubbing her clit as she watched the master at work. "Yeah, yeah, yeah! Make her cum!"

That was my cue. I would have liked to have eked out her orgasm for a little while longer but when Christina Hendricks tells you to do something, well...you do it. My tongue went faster, spinning around Sienna's stiff clit at maximum velocity. She came in an instant, tipping her head back and staring at the ceiling above as a soft, breathy squeal flew from between her lips.

"Oh, FUCK! YES!"

A hand came up and grabbed my head, holding me in place as I licked her through it, lapping up the fluid as it flooded from deep inside her. A smile stretched across her face as her lips stayed open, her body making sharp little jerking movements as the last few jolts of pleasure pulsed through her gorgeous frame. I didn't stop licking until the movements stopped, finally surfacing from between her thighs, lips shining with the fruits of my labour.