The Getaway: London Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let her ride me for a few more minutes then latched onto her hips, lifting her ass up a little as I started thrusting, bucking my ass off the mattress. Christina moans got louder and shriller, slapping sounds increasing in volume as my pelvis smacked against her big, thick ass.

"Ooh, yeah!" said Sienna, pulling her face from Christina's tits. "That's it, Chrissie. Take that dick, girl!"

She took Christina's face in her hands and kissed her on the mouth, blocking her moans as I drove myself into her, slamming hard into her tight pink pussy. I gave a few more thrusts then wrapped my arms around her chest, pulling her down on top of me as I rolled onto my knees, switching from reverse cowgirl to doggystyle in a single seamless motion. Christina's hands went down onto the mattress and I grabbed onto her hips as I started pumping, dicking her hard from the very first thrust. Sienna kissed her again then crawled across the bed, grabbing that meaty ass as she knelt down beside her.

"Yeah, come on. Give it to her!" Sienna encouraged, gazing up at me with a grin as she raised her hands up, slapping them back down on her friend's thick ass. "Make this big arse shake while you fuck that tight pussy!"

She didn't have to tell me twice. I tightened my grip on Christina's hips, slamming into her pussy with reckless abandon. Every thrust took me straight to the balls and I could see her ass cheeks rippling as I threw myself into her, pounding with little restraint. Sienna shrieked excitedly then poked her tongue out, licking back and forth across her friend's tight asshole. Christina's moans increased in volume, her pussy getting tighter as her girlfriend rimmed her, pushing that tongue into her puckered sphincter. I could feel her getting slicker, juices soaking every inch of my cock as I drilled into her pussy, slamming hard and fast.

It was getting too much and I pried my cock from the redhead's pussy, the thick shaft glistening as I pointed it at Sienna's mouth. Her face lit up as she plucked her tongue from Christina's asshole, wagging it excitedly as she gaped her lips apart, beckoning me inside.

"Ooh, yeah! Bring me that dick!"

I placed a hand at the back of her head, slotting my crown between her open lips and pushing her down my shaft. She tightened her lips around the width of my cock, dousing it in saliva as she slurped up her girlfriend's fluids. I wrenched my dick from between her lips and shoved it back into Christina's pussy. Her taut inner walls were getting wetter by the second and a few deep thrusts were all that were needed to soak my rod from base to tip.

I pulled back slowly from her tight pink pussy, gripping it at the base as I wrenched it free. This time I didn't even have to move as Sienna pretty much pounced on it. She went down deep on the very first pass and it was only my fingers at the base of the shaft that stopped her from taking it all. I uncurled my fingers around my cock and placed my hand at the back of her head, pushing her the rest of the way. I held her there for close to a minute before I finally released her, my shaft wet with spittle as her lips pulled back to the tip.

I plucked the crown from between her lips and pointed it at Christina's pussy, pushing it in without a moment's delay. The coat of spit now basting my shaft made entry even easier and I sunk to the base with a single thrust. I gripped onto her hips and got straight back to it, quickly re-finding my rhythm as I sunk into the depths of her pussy. Sienna gazed up at me as she grabbed Christina's asscheeks, egging me on as she licked her butthole.

"Yes! Come on, baby! Fuck this pussy! Make her cum on your fucking cock!"

I wrapped my arms around Christina's midriff and pulled her back against me. I grabbed onto her tits and pushed them together, squeezing them tight as I kept on thrusting, slamming my body into hers. Sienna moved in front of her and wet two fingers, guiding them to her clit as she buried her face in Christina's rack. I felt her pussy start to tighten as Sienna rubbed her clit, squeezing me harder with every thrust I took.

Kneading them eagerly in the palms of my hands, I pushed her tits into Sienna's face, slapping them against her cheeks as she immersed herself between them. Briefly emerging to get some air, Sienna licked back and forth across her friend's stiff nipples, quickly upgrading to the full-on motorboat. Christina started moaning louder, her thick body shaking as I fucked her from behind.

I relinquished my grip on her trembling body and gripped her upper arms. Holding them behind her back, I used them for leverage as I threw myself into her, tearing into her pussy with a flurry of quick, hard thrusts. Her screams went up a few more decibels, sounding more animalistic with every passing note. Keeping two digits on the nub of her clit, Sienna placed a finger under Christina's chin and angled her up to face her, staring into her eyes as she took her pounding.

"Ooh, yeah!" she grinned, kissing those big, thick lips. "You're really getting it now, huh?"

"Uh huh!" Christina panted, answering as best she could.

"You gonna cum for me, Chrissie?"

Christina nodded and while I couldn't see her face in the position we were in, I had no trouble picturing the intense look of pleasure that was plastered across it.

"Come on then. Cum for me, baby," Sienna encouraged. "Cream that big, fat cock!"

Her shoulder moved faster as she rubbed Christina's clit, tightening her pussy like she was turning a lever. A few more strokes and Sienna got her wish. Christina practically drenched me as her orgasm hit, soaking my schlong from bellend to base.

"OH, FUUUCCCKKK!!! YEEESSS!!!" Christina screamed, causing a smug look of satisfaction to form on Sienna's face.

Sienna kept rubbing as I sheathed myself inside her, extending her climax for as long as possible. She must have cum for at least a minute, squeezing my cock to the point of bursting.

I remained inside her until her orgasm ceased then eased myself out of her pussy. Sienna and Christina shared one last kiss then turned around to face me, down on their hands and knees, one beside the other. Sienna's lips came partially open and she slid them onto my crown, blue eyes gazing up at me as her head moved slowly, making light work of the thick coat of juices now basting every inch of my shaft. She took me into the back of her throat then pulled back up to the tip, releasing my crown with an audible pop.

"Mmm! Fuck, your fanny tastes good off his cock!" Sienna declared, grinning as she licked her lips.

Christina took over and went one better, sinking her lips to the base of my shaft. My head fell back and I groaned towards the ceiling as she kept me in there, feeling me throb in the depths of her throat. She pulled back slowly, popping my crown from between her lips then poking her tongue out, swirling it smoothly around the tip of my prick. Sienna moved towards me as Christina licked the tip, turning ninety degrees as she wrapped her lips around the base. Christina moved in to face her and my cock twitched violently as she latched onto the other side, lips almost touching as they worked them along my shaft.

I climbed down slowly from the edge of the bed, planting my feet on the bedroom floor. Christina looked up at me as they moved in closer, grinning as they shared my cock. I grinned straight back at her and reached for her hand, helping her down off the bed. I turned to kiss her as she moved in beside me, grabbing her ass as our tongues entangled.

Sienna kept sucking as I kissed her friend. She took my crown in between her lips, letting it poke into her cheek a few times before she moved back in front of me, kneeling on all fours as she bobbed her pretty blonde head. Christina's hand roamed across my chest, the other clawing at my thick locks of hair as she kissed me assertively, our lips locked together in a tight embrace. I pried my lips from hers then dipped my head down, shoving my face in between her tits. Christina cooed excitedly then locked both arms around the back of my head, ensuring my face stayed right where it was.

I gripped the back of Sienna's head and pushed her down lower, moaning into Christina's tits as the tip of my cock pressed against the back of her throat. I kept her there for a moment then started thrusting, plunging into her mouth with slow, deep thrusts that sent my cockhead soaring past her tonsils. Christina's grip loosened and I fought my way out of her cleavage, licking and sucking her titties as she pushed them into my face.

Plucking my cock from Sienna's mouth, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her up sharply, hauling her up to her feet. Her arms went around my shoulders and she gripped the back of my head as she pulled me into her, kissing me hard on the mouth. I grabbed her ass and carressed both cheeks as our tongues intertwined, her mouth extra slick after sucking my cock. My hands moved down to the backs of her thighs and our lips stayed together as I hoisted her upwards, lifting her into the air like she weighed next to nothing.

I aligned her pussy with the tip of my cock and she moaned into my mouth as I lowered her onto it, stretching her open with the width of my crown. Our lips came apart and she tipped her head back, moaning towards the ceiling as I guided her down my shaft, filling her pussy an inch at a time. I slid her to the base and remained there for a moment as her head fell back into place, her mouth hanging open slightly as she stared into my eyes, feeling how deep I was inside her.

Christina stood and moved in behind her friend, gripping her ass to help support her. Poking her tongue out from between her lips, Christina licked along her neck and up to the ear, whispering sweet nothings as she nibbled at her earlobe. I flexed my muscles and lifted her upwards, pulling her up slowly to the ridge of my crown. I held her there for a second or two then dropped her back down again, a loud scream flying forth from her lips as she plummeted down to the base.

"OH MY GOD!" she yelped, her eyes almost popping out of their sockets as I held her in place, giving her a second to recover before I lifted her up again, starting the cycle anew.

Christina kissed her neck then sunk down behind her, kissing down her back as she dropped to her knees. Her lips wrapped tightly around one of my balls, sucking on it greedily as I fucked her friend. I kept that up for quite some time, working Sienna up and down my dick until my arms began to tire. That's when I started thrusting. My grip on her tightened as I held her in place, slamming into her pussy with slow, hard thrusts.

"OH! FUCK! YEAH! GIMME! THAT! DICK!" Sienna screamed, each word punctuated by a powerful pelvic slam.

Christina licked from my scrotum and along my shaft, stopping at what I can only assume was Sienna's puckered asshole. She was definitely doing something back there 'cause Sienna's pussy tightened significantly as I fucked her harder, the pace increasing with each new thrust. I felt her fingers dig into my neck and she threw her head forward as she leaned in to kiss me, tonguing me aggressively as I drilled into her tight pink pussy.

I gave a few more thrusts then turned us around, placing her down on the edge of the bed. I kept my dick in her as I leaned right over, less than a foot between her body and mine. She lifted her legs up and wrapped them around me, locking them securely around the small of my back. Gripping me tightly in between my shoulders, her fingers almost scratched me as I pulled back slowly, retracting to the tip before I rammed it back in, going in hard with a dominant thrust.

I proceeded to pound her hard and deep, lifting my ass high into the air and slamming back into her as hard as I could. I was a few thrusts in when I got a surprise. Pulling back slowly to the ridge of my crown, I felt Christina's tongue on my asshole, making my dick throb harder as I threw myself forward, driving it deep into Sienna's tight snatch. She kept that up for several minutes, rewarding each thrust with a lap at my asshole.

I felt Sienna's pussy start to tighten once more, gripping me harder as I tried not to cum. I glanced down briefly as I kept on railing, fingers now strumming at the nub of her clit. I eased my thrusts a little to keep from exploding, straining every muscle as my energy dropped, clinging to my load like my life depended on it. Looking back up as I fucked her slowly, an impassioned look of rapturous pleasure was etched across her face.

"Cum in me," she urged, her eyes staring into mine, lashes fluttering as she begged me to finish.

I quit holding back, going in hard on her with a sudden burst of energy. I could feel Christina's tongue still lapping at my asshole as I kicked back up to ramming speed, unleashing unbridled vigour upon her fair-haired friend. A few thrusts in and I was fit to burst. My head craned backwards and a deep roar flew forth from my lips as I sheathed myself to the balls, dumping an impossibly thick mess of spunk straight into the actress' womb.

Sienna kept strumming her clit, vaginal muscles contracting significantly as the surging flood of boiling hot semen splashed her inner walls, igniting an orgasm from deep inside her. Our eyes stayed together as I watched her cum, an intense look of ecstasy engulfing her features as her insides squeezed me, forcing more cum from the tip of my prick. We must have cum for close to a minute, feeding off each other's orgasms until we had nothing left to give. I'm not quite sure who finished first, but by the time I pulled out of Sienna's tight pussy it was like every last morsel of energy had been drained from the pair of us.

Christina crawled around from behind me as I pushed myself up from the mattress, wearing a very satisfied-looking grin as she knelt beside Sienna, leaning over her tired body and giving her a kiss on the lips. I took a step back as I caught my breath, the first few drops of my load starting to trickle from Sienna's pussy.

"Hmm, looks like you've sprung a leak," said Christina, glancing down at her girlfriend's snatch. "Here, let me get that for you."

I moved to the side as Christina climbed down from the bed, wrapping her arms around Sienna's thighs as she settled on the floor in front of her. Rolling her tongue out, Christina licked along Sienna's pink slit, lapping up the cum that had escaped from inside it. Cupping a breast in her hands, she pushed a nipple into Sienna's pussy, cum smearing across her areola. Beckoning Sienna with a manicured finger, she fed her cum-soaked nipple in between her lips, grinning with amusement as she sucked it clean. Moving back down in between her legs, she steered her tongue into Sienna's pussy and scooped out the last of my load, swallowing it down in a single gulp.

Once they could move again, Sienna and Christina went to take a shower together. Unfortunately, the shower wasn't big enough for me to join them but if the time they spent in there was anything to go by, they were doing a hell of a lot more than just washing themselves. I hopped in after them as the girls went downstairs and Sienna made something to eat. I pulled my clothes back on once I was done in the shower and went down to join them. Sienna had changed into her cosy clothes and lent some to Christina (which were obviously a lot less cosy-looking on her much, much thicker frame), and I did a little mental fistpump as I took that to mean that we were staying the night.

We ate dinner at Sienna's kitchen table and she cracked open a bottle of wine. Sienna cleared away our plates and we took the wine to the lounge where she stuck on a movie on her large TV. I'd love to tell you what movie it was, but we only got about five minutes in before nature took its course. I fucked them both right there on the couch before going back to the bedroom so I could fuck them in there as well. We kept it up until the early hours, finally passing out after what I believe was my fifth orgasm. Lord only knows how many the girls had; I definitely lost count and I'm pretty sure they did too.

When I awoke the next morning, Sienna was downstairs making breakfast. I was still super horny- who wouldn't be waking up next to Christina Hendricks?- and it took an awful lot of willpower not to pull her onto my cock and pound one out in her friend's big bed. Somehow I resisted the urge and we both got dressed and joined Sienna in the kitchen. She fixed us all a plate of Full English, otherwise known as a 'fry up'. Now, I'm fully aware of the irony in pointing this out as an American, but if this is what the English eat for breakfast then I'm not sure how anyone in this country lives past 35.

We wolfed down our sausages and bacon, washing it down with a nice 'cuppa' tea, then said our goodbyes to Sienna. We took the train ride of shame back to Tunbridge Wells, then had a quickie in the shower. I helped Christina to pack her things then drove her to Heathrow for her flight back to LAX. I gave her a goodbye kiss in the airport parking lot 'cause I was back in assistant mode once we got to the terminal.

I saw her off then went back 'home', disappointed to find it empty. I of course did what any red blooded male would do without female accompaniment and went straight to the games room, working out my thumbs on the PlayStation 5. I was about halfway through my third game of FIFA (almost as boring as real soccer) when I got a text from Hayley.

Hayley: Has Christina left now?

Me: Yeah, just got back from the airport.

Hayley: OK, good. Hope you saved some energy cos you've got a busy week ahead of you [wink emoji]. Here's your itinerary. I'll see you on Friday [kiss emoji]

What followed was my plan for the week. I won't relay the whole thing here but...well, Hayley wasn't lying when she said I'd be busy. I just hoped I'd have some energy left for when she got back.

Hayley: Btw, your first guest is on her way.

Right. Thanks for the warning, Hayz. Thankfully I was already showered and everything so all I had to do was give the place a quick tidy up before she got here.

Now, there's a lot I like about this 'job', as I'm sure you can imagine, but one of my favourite things about it is being introduced to new people. Be it finally meeting a gorgeous woman that I've lusted over since I was twelve or being introduced to someone I'd never even heard of, I relished each encounter with equal anticipation. While my guests on this trip were a mixture of both, my first was entirely new to me. It said on my itinerary that her name was Gemma Arterton. Honestly, I didn't know if she was a celebrity, Hayley's agent or one of her friend's from school. I considered Googling her prior to her arrival but decided I'd rather be surprised. And, boy, was I.

Hayley had impeccable taste in women so I hadn't expected anything less than a total knockout and I certainly wasn't disappointed. I paused the game as the doorbell rang. I went to answer it and was immediately struck by her beauty. Her skin was pale and her hair was dark, her eyes a deep shade of brown. She was wearing a short sequin dress with a thin high-neck sweater underneath, and a pair of strappy black stilettos.

"Hi," I said. "You must be Gemma."

"Yes," she replied, flashing me a killer smile that quickened my pulse dramatically. "And you're Tyler?"

"I am. Lovely to meet you. Can I help you with your things?"

"Thank you."

I commandeered her suitcase and wheeled it inside.

"Nice place," said Gemma as she followed me in, taking a look at her surroundings.

"It is, isn't it? Just a rental, I'm afraid."

"Ah, so you live in the States, do you?"

"What gave it away?" I asked with a grin.

Gemma laughed. "Well, obviously I noticed the accent. But I thought maybe you'd moved here or something."