The GFBJ Ch. 03

Story Info
Annika is compelled to give Liz’s husband obscene pleasures.
5.6k words
4.74
13.4k
12

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thanks to MormonJack for edits and crits.

Chapter 3

"So, my Love, what do you think of my first gift?"

"She's magnificent. You've outdone yourself already."

"She was nervous, but you charmed her."

They were on their bed. J had some ambient electronica playing and the city was laid out before them in the bedroom's big window. The light was perfect, the beginning of golden hour. They were naked but the house was up on a hill, which gave them privacy.

Elizabeth was bent over him as he sat up against the headboard, licking and kissing his cock. The meeting he'd told Annika about was really a phone call, not very long, and then he'd gone for a run. Now he was showered and relaxed. She especially loved going down on him after a workout. She loved how his body was warmer, almost hot, and how she had to work harder to get him erect, at least at first, because all his blood had gone to his muscles. And there was something about his fresh-scrubbed balls that made them feel so luscious in her mouth. And his relaxed state meant he was in no danger of coming for a while. The varied list of pleasures went on and on in performing fellatio on this man. He was always so horny, with such a sharp desire for her. She'd long ago, in the few years they'd been together, lost count of the number of quickies he'd had her give him.

"My Love, remember our porn phase?" Elizabeth asked. There was a period early in their relationship when he liked to put a porn movie on the TV while they made love, especially when she was orally pleasing him.

"Of course. That was fun."

She played with his cockhead in her mouth, circling her tongue around and over, diddling in the little slit. She didn't want to make the pleasure too intense yet. "I was thinking back on that while you were talking with Annika, and how I was really mystified that I didn't get jealous. I mean, there were these gorgeous women with magnificent bodies and big tits in front of you doing all sorts of obscene things to those men, things I wouldn't dare even try back then, deep throat, all of that. Why wasn't I mortified? Why wasn't I jealous?"

"Did you ever solve that mystery?"

She'd returned to her knob polishing, as she called it to herself. His question made her stop, his cockhead filling her mouth, and think. After a moment she resumed her service on him, then lifted off. "No. I never did. I still don't understand."

They were silent together for a while as she worked him slowly up and up in erotic tension. She lost herself for a while in her fellatio, as she often did. When she felt a gentle tug lifting her head off his cock it was like waking up or coming out of a trance.

"I had a thought," he said.

"About what?"

He laughed. "Your mystery. Maybe you have the question backwards. Maybe you should ask yourself why other women get jealous."

"Hmm. I think I'm going to fuck you while I think about that." She climbed over his hips and lowered herself down on him. "Ahh." It always felt so perfect to get him inside. She slowly impaled herself on him and then moved up and down. "They're insecure."

"And you?"

"I'm insecure too. I'm a woman. But . . ." Her voice trailed off. Her eyes fluttered.

"Come for me. Come on my cock."

Of course she came. It was what she called a bass orgasm, slow to rise and resonating in her bowels. She half collapsed, half cuddled on top of him afterwards. "So how," she asked into his shoulder, "should we prepare for Annika?" She didn't wait for an answer. She rubbed her face, which had been straining during the orgasm and the fucking leading up to it, over his shoulder and neck. "I want you to be super horny for her."

"No more orgasms?"

She lifted her head. "Six days? I don't think you could take that. I know I couldn't. How about three days? Could you go three days without coming? For me?"

"During which period I allow you to torture me? And then, for you, come in the mouth of a world class beauty?"

"Yes!" She kissed his chest. He was still inside her, still hard. She fucked him slowly. "And— and—" She spoke into his chest, embarrassed, confessing, "I really think it will be her first time. I want to hold your cock while you shoot— shoot—"

"Make yourself come again. Do it."

"Ooh-h-h," she moaned as she hunched up and humped him to another orgasm. It was amazing, the power this man had over her, that she could come just because he told her to. "I'm not insecure about you." She rose up a bit when she could move again. "I love how I come on command for you."

"You want to know my secret?" he replied. "I'm like the king in The Little Prince who only orders his subjects to do what they're going to do anyway."

She laughed and lifted herself up and off him, then moved down. He opened his legs for her. She began licking her juice off his cock.

"When I'm inside you, you're inside me," he said.

"Yes-s-s." She crawled up to put her mouth to his ear. "Yes," she whispered, "that's it. And even when you're inside another woman I'll be inside you. That's why I want this." She held his cock up and observed it. "I want to be you— I mean, I love being a woman, being me. I don't have penis envy. But when I make you come—" She moved back to his cock, kissed it— "You're right. When you come for me it's like I'm inside you. That's why I want this."

"You want—" he was struggling to speak. She was back to her knob polishing, the crazy kind that could make him come quickly. "You want to be a man getting a blow job, is that— that—"

She had him nice and close. Knowing she could make him come any time she wanted, she sloppily kissed and bit up and down his length to extend the moment. "Is that a fantasy women have?" she wondered out loud, pausing. "I don't want to be a man. I love being a woman." She looked in his eyes. "In spite of all the shit I have to put up with in business."

He understood that remark all too well. They'd met when he'd joined her company's board of directors. There'd been skepticism from the VCs that she would be able run the company, in spite of her extensive credentials and experience. The subtext was their doubt that any woman could do the job. J's vote of confidence had been critical in getting them, and their money, on board.

It was with very mixed feelings that she'd later accepted his resignation. The sparks had been flying between them right from the beginning. Although they kept their relationship completely professional, their one-on-ones often led to dinner meetings and long, late phone calls. Their conversations ranged widely, well beyond business.

Except for handshakes, the first time he touched her was when he resigned from the board. They were standing together looking out her office window. The view was nothing special, tech park roofs from the 2nd floor. They were discussing the agenda for the BoD meeting that was to begin in a few minutes.

"I have something I need to tell you," he said. He took an envelope out of a pocket and gave it to her. When it was in her hands he said, "I want you."

His statement thrilled her, but she was confused. When he nodded at the envelope she opened it and read the short letter it held. "You're resigning? No! Why?"

"I want you," he said again. He put his hand on her shoulder. She didn't need any more explanation. Her hand went on top of his. "Free for dinner?" he asked.

She resumed her cock licking, then dipped her head down between his legs to give his balls the attention they deserved. He ground her head between his thighs, his hips twisting, sure signs she was doing the right thing. She increased her sucking intensity to the maximum his testicles could take, alternating between them in spite of the scissor lock his legs were putting on her head. Maybe a tiny bit more than he could take.

She pulled her head out from between his thighs. He sagged back on the mattress, making small moans. She brushed his hair back and stroked his unclenching body. "I don't fantasize about being a man getting a blow job. I fantasize being you shooting your come into a beautiful woman's mouth. That's what I want more than anything. Wait."

She slid across the bed and reached for her phone on the bedside table. She swiped away a ton of emails and texts. "Ah. Look." She handed it to him with the first photo of Annika on the screen. "Just look at her while I make you come."

She sucked him then without holding back. She knew several ways to finish him. There was the "Head Shot", in which she just went crazy on his cockhead, which she'd just been doing a little bit. She liked making him come that way sometimes as a random quickie. She started with that now, mouthing his cockhead, scratching with her teeth, and licking, licking, licking. But that's not how she wanted to make him come.

There was the "Popsicle", pretty much what the name suggested. She switched to that, taking him to the entrance of her throat and pulling him out as she sucked him between tongue and palate, her lips forming a ring to squeegee his fluid out. She imagined a line of his fluid streaking the length of her tongue, the way a pastry chef would decorate a dessert plate with a sweet sauce. She did that over and over, pleased he hadn't gone off yet. Such a stud. She glanced up. He was trying to do as she'd asked, holding the phone up, although what she was doing to him made his grip unsteady and kept forcing his head back and his eyes shut.

"Isn't she gorgeous?" she said, pausing her sucks. "I think she had her lips done. And you'll be the first to enjoy them." She stretched her hand up to swipe to the second photo. "This is how she reacted when I told her I was going to blow you. Can you imagine how she'll look when you actually come between those sweet lips?"

To make him come she ended with the "Trombone". The name had occurred to her on a trip to New Orleans, watching a band in one of the French Quarter clubs. She put his balls in one hand and his shaft in the other. She did a shorter Popsicle on him while sliding her hand up and down his shaft and tickling his balls. He couldn't take a Popsicle for very long. The ball tickling was torture by itself and forced little jumps out of him that made the Popsicle even more impossible to resist. And she was basically giving him a hand job on top of the blow job.

He did his best to keep himself in place for her while his body struggled. He tried to keep holding up the phone to stare at Annika's face, but they both knew he was a goner. She loved how his groans rose higher in pitch and kept going and going as she sucked him closer and closer, reaching a tenor cry, off key like some of the experimental music he liked to play, but telling her better than any words about the unbearably intense pleasure she was forcing him to endure. His balls contracted and she just stroked them tenderly, using her fingers to coax them to give up their treasure while she tried to make her mouth just like the sensuous orifice of the beautiful woman he was trying to concentrate on.

His spurts landed on her tongue at the perfect time, when his cries had become continuous and she was praying in her mind to him and his cock, Come, my Love, please come for me. Come. His semen tasted especially strong and he kept pumping and pumping into her long after she'd emptied him.

*******************************************************************************************

"It's so good to see you," Liz said when she opened the front door. Annika stood on the porch, looking around nervously. She was wearing a tan overcoat, too much for the warm day.

When she entered and opened the coat, plaid lined of course, Liz saw that Annika had followed her instructions.

"Wow! Oh, please, leave your coat on. Wait until you're with him to take it off. I want to see his face. You're going to knock his socks off." And, Liz didn't add, several other articles of clothing.

They went into the living room. J was just walking in, carrying a tray of drinks. "Annika," he said, "I'm so happy to see you again, as I'm sure you expect."

Annika blushed. He put the tray on the coffee table. "A colleague sent me the most delicious bourbon, very rare. I hope you like Old Fashioneds."

Annika's eyes fixed on the drinks as if she'd just trekked out of the desert and was dying of thirst.

"Annika, please," Liz said, giving J a quick wink, "Let me take your coat. Make yourself at home."

Annika hesitantly, then modestly, then with a flourish opened the coat and gave it to Liz.

"Oh my God!" J exclaimed. "Annika," he said slowly in a breathy voice. His eyes swept top to bottom, settling on a swath of silvery material that wrapped around Annika's waist, the mini-est of miniskirts, barely covering her butt. Her pale blue top was strapless, allowing nothing to interfere with the fall of her magnificent hair over her pale shoulders. And cropped, showing her navel. "I'm stunned."

Annika smiled. "Thank you. I— I don't usually dress like this."

He came close to her, took her hand, and kissed it as he had in her previous visit. His hand moved to her neck, where he ran a finger along her jawline. "You really are so beautiful." She had not chosen red for her lips, wearing instead a deep turquoise whose richness seemed to anchor the blues of her eyes and her top and the jeweled straps of her transparent heels. With the lightest touch, J traced those lips with his finger. Annika blushed again, spreading a warm rose over her face, down her neck, and into her cleavage that added a welcome warmth to her look.

He took the drinks from the tray and handed them around. "To your beauty."

She took a sip and smiled again. "My, that's very good." She took another, larger drink. "I'm sorry, I'm so nervous."

"I am also." He stood with her. "I can't take my eyes off you."

"Come, my Love," Liz said and led him to the couch. "This," she said to Annika, "Is his favorite spot. Come here." She knelt on the carpet next to where he sat and indicated that Annika should do the same, but between his legs. "So has it been a good week?" She lounged on his thigh, holding her cocktail, as if resting her arms on a counter. She let Annika watch her take a drink.

The two women chatted a bit about their weeks, local business, the unusually warm weather, nothing special. It was as if they were back at the wine bar where they'd had their original talk, except now the bar was the thigh of the object of their conversation. Liz refilled Annika's glass, taking the opportunity as she handed it back to place the woman's other hand on J's thigh.

When J squirmed slightly Liz said, "Did you feel that?" Of course Annika did, and she tried to hide her shock by gulping her second drink. "You're turning him on already. He's really taken with you. I'm sure you noticed what he's wearing." She took Annika's already empty glass.

Annika smiled again. She looked up at him from between his legs. "I did. Is that the Charvet?"

"I hoped you'd like it. You were totally right. Such a pleasure to wear it. Is the color a good choice?"

She reached up and put her hand on the cloth of his chest. "Cool gray is good for a work shirt. Of course. It suits you." Her fingers reached in to feel a seam.

Liz giggled. She couldn't help it. "Feel here." She put Annika's hand on the lump in his pants. Annika hesitated a moment.

"Now, now, Elizabeth. We all know what you want. Give her time."

Annika put her hand on J's growing bulge and left it there. Liz moved her own hands to Annika's head and stroked back her hair. "I want him to really appreciate your beauty."

"I— I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything. You're perfect as you are." Maybe Annika hadn't yet realized it, but Liz certainly saw that Annika's other hand had joined the first on J's growing cock and was absently moving up and down along it. "Why don't you open his pants?"

Annika jumped a little at the words, shocked again, though not much.

"Go ahead," J added. "You can tell I'm ready."

Annika looked at her hands and what they were doing, perhaps only now seeing that she was fondling him. She continued rubbing on his covered genitals, as if appraising them, concentrating. Then in one motion she reached up to his belt, opened his pants wide, and put her hands back on his cock and balls, now with only his underwear between him and her direct touch.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I should have also asked your advice on improving my underwear style. Yes, I like that. Don't stop." His hips moved toward her. She was now massaging his cock. With a little hip jerk his tip peeked out of the elastic waistband.

"You can remove his pants. That will make him more comfortable."

Annika gave her a quick, knowing glance, sarcastic. But she did as Liz suggested and soon was kneeling between his bare legs with her hands back on either side of the long lump in his underwear. The glans was now clearly emergent and visible, poking out between the left and right fronts of his shirt.

"This is all just— I'm not sure. It's all very . . . I don't know . . . new."

"You can tell you're turning him on, I'm sure. Kiss him, the skin on the insides of his thighs. It's really soft, very pleasant."

Annika's look of shock was very small, very brief.

"Wait," he said. "First things first." He bent down, taking her head in his hands, and kissed her on her turquoise mouth. Liz's pussy flooded at the sight. It was a passionate kiss that at first Annika resisted a little but soon responded to.

He released her. She flushed again and had to take a few breaths. J, smart guy, knew how to turn a woman on. She put her lips briefly to his thigh, then again, and soon was brushing her lips over him, which let her wonderful platinum waves brush against his crotch. She repeated her service on his other leg. J suppressed a laugh and wiggled his legs.

"Haha, Annika, you're tickling him. He doesn't do that for me. Try biting him." She nodded to Annika's skeptical look. The blonde opened her mouth wide and bit on his quadriceps, right at the meatiest part. He tensed, both legs. "Harder. Come on, he can take it. You'll find he gets more sensitive as you move closer to his cock. That's it, and I love how you're letting your hair brush his balls. Are you sure you've only sucked cock once? Have you been sandbagging?"

Somehow that joke got them to all laugh together. Annika sat back, no longer touching J. She looked at Elizabeth, then up at J. "I'm supposed to, you know, do it now, is that right?"

"If you mean put my cock in your mouth, yes, that would be great," J answered. "I'm really looking forward to that. But first, how are you feeling, Annika? I know your agreement with Elizabeth. You're going to give me a blow job no matter how you answer. You can tell me the truth."

"It's not so bad, definitely not as bad as I thought it might be, especially after I met you. You're making me feel . . . comfortable." She reached up and ran her hand along his mostly hard cock through the cloth. "I'm sort of getting into it." She worked her hand lightly along his length. He bent down and kissed her again.

Liz saw that Annika's hands tightened on J's meat as he enjoyed her mouth. A small feminine moan escaped their joined lips. "Take off his underpants." When Annika did that his cock stood up in front of her. She took it in her hands without having to be told.

Liz felt a rush with the command she'd given the blonde. Her scalp seemed to rise off her head. She wanted more. "Annika, suck my husband's cock." Liz's pussy gushed as she said the words. She'd been fantasizing this moment all week.

Annika moved her head to his crotch, took his cockhead between her lips, and begin to pleasure him with her turquoise lips. Liz fought the urge to give instructions. Maybe later. J had a big, wide smile on his face. They both knew he could take Annika's beginner fellatrix skills for the rest of the afternoon, the evening, and all night if he wanted even though Liz had been going down on him for the last three days, multiple times per day, no mercy, no orgasms. In return she'd been well-fucked multiple times and had lost count of the Big Os he'd given her. J was a stud. He blew Liz a kiss.

12