The GFBJ Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Annika," he called. Annika looked up from her service, his cockhead still partly between her lips. "Annika, stand up." The O of her lips around his cock opened slightly, becoming an O of surprise, reminding Liz of the photo she'd taken. "Don't worry," he explained, "this is part of the blow job." She released him and stood. "Your top is really gorgeous."

"Thank you. It cost me . . ." She looked at Liz, embarrassed. "I guess too much."

"I really appreciate how you're wearing it braless. Take it off, please. It can't be as nice as your breasts."

She pulled it off. Liz took it and put it, folded neatly, over a chair. He motioned her to get closer. "Very nice," he said, running his fingers over her small breasts and playing with her nipples. "Kneel." When she was back down he looked at Liz, knowing she wanted to say the words.

"Try to suck him off," she ordered the now topless blonde. The crude language didn't seem to shock Annika anymore, but it still felt good to say it. "Go ahead. Suck off my husband."

Annika did as ordered. Or tried to. Her technique was elementary, just taking him as deep as she could, which was not that deep, then timidly sucking on his meat while she drew herself off him. But somehow that was charming, exactly what Liz had envisioned, watching the man she loved being fellated so ineptly by a woman so otherwise stylish and worldly. Elizabeth knew her husband. She had no trouble reading his face, especially his eyes. She put a hand on his thigh to feel how his body tensed in Annika's sucks, how he tried to go deeper between her lips and had fun dancing her head around with his hips as she tried to keep him from going too deep.

Liz let them spar, as she saw it, and then patted her husband's leg, asking him to stop. When the cock stayed put Annika lifted off it. "Stand up," Liz ordered. "Don't worry. You're doing everything right. He's a stud." Then, "That wrap is exquisite, isn't it my Love? Take it off." Annika complied. "My, your panties are quite wet."

"I can't help it."

"Cocksucking does that to me too, every time. It's one reason I do it so much. Take off your panties. You shave? Why?"

"Bikinis."

They spent a long moment together drinking in the blonde's naked form. "She really is the most perfect beauty, isn't she my Love?" To Annika, "Suck J's cock some more. Get him ready to fuck you."

Annika was already on her knees, but stopped. "What?"

"It's implied in the contract. You've begun to give my husband a blow job. As long as he comes in your mouth it's a blow job. Whatever happens in between is then all part of the blow job." That was a stretch of the wording in an iffy contract that probably wouldn't hold up in court anyway. Which made this scene all the more delicious. When Annika still hesitated, she added, "My husband is an excellent fuck. You won't regret it. In any case, suck. I made my husband very horny for you and he wants your beautiful lips around his dick. Your lips at both ends. Use your stylish mouth to get him in the mood to fuck your bald pussy."

"You're really enjoying turning me into a slut," Annika protested. "That's what this is all about, isn't it?"

"All women are sluts. Some just don't know it yet. And sadly, some never will. But sluts have all the fun."

"Then why do I feel humiliated?"

"I've been told that humiliation is in the mind of the humiliated," J said.

"Here—" Liz got off the couch. "Stand up." She paused and put an arm around Annika's waist, posing so J could enjoy looking at them together. She especially enjoyed feeling how Annika was totally naked while she was still fully dressed in her business outfit.

"Sit in my place. Come on." With Annika sitting next to J, Liz knelt between his legs and began to demonstrate on him the Escort suck, skilled and luxurious, one a man would never regret no matter how much it cost him. She played it a bit theatrically for Annika's benefit, weaving her head this way and that to let her hair hang down, brushing his thigh and showing how his cock made a bulge in her cheek. She looked in Annika's eyes as she did it. When she'd got him to the tippy top, she said in a too-sweet voice, "Go ahead, my Love, come in my mouth if you want. Or if you want to come in beautiful Annika's mouth I can arrange that. What would you like?"

He could only groan in response. "You see, Annika, this isn't humiliating. This is powerful." To J she said, "My love, would you like to fuck the exquisite beauty who's sitting naked next to you?"

He gave a long, breathy moan in answer.

She smiled like an empress appraising her servants. "Annika, get on your hands and knees. There, in the middle of the carpet. My husband likes doggy style."

Annika obeyed. She'd been gliding her hands over him while Liz was torturing him. It was obvious she was getting very turned on. Liz got down next to her while J got behind and entered her. As she gasped, Liz said to her, "Just let him fuck you any way he wants. Just be his fuck toy. Don't worry, he knows exactly what to do."

J's immediate, deep pounding had already pushed Annika's head to the carpet. "He's going to make you come," Liz continued, almost in her ear. "This is his favorite thing. To fuck a really beautiful woman and make her come over and over until she can't come anymore. I know from personal experience. And you're even more beautiful than me."

Annika struggled to say something, but between the groans and the gasps and the pounding grunts she couldn't get the words out.

"Nothing will make him feel more like a stud than you sucking him off after he's finished you. So visualize that while he fucks you." Liz spoke softly but with her lips right at Annika's ear as the blonde's head pitched forward and back with the fucking J was giving her. Liz pictured the words going straight into the center of her brain. "His semen tastes terrible, by the way, and you're going to drink every drop. But right now, just focus on coming. That's what he wants you to do. Focus on his cock and what it's doing to your pussy. Cocks are wonderful, aren't they?"

Annika made choking sounds. Maybe she wanted to cry out but something inside her held her back. Maybe she was trying to respond to Liz but the overwhelming pleasure froze her brain. Small grunts were all that came out as she made little lunges with each of his thrusts, until with a bigger grunt she groaned and splayed her legs way out and her back caved in a kind of slutty downward dog with her cheek against the rug and her hair like a splash of molten platinum and she finally let go and cried out.

She was coming at last. Her cries continued in staccato as J pummeled her. Her ass began to slip down but J was not going to let her escape. He pulled a leg up and around and soon had her in what was technically missionary position, but the way he pounded her deep and hard had to be a transgression of every conservative sexual law. Maybe Annika was still coming; maybe she was lost in some state of total penetration. None of the feeble movements of her limbs or noises coming out of her mouth made any sense. J knew how to fuck a woman.

At last he slowed and her long moans returned. Ordinary, small orgasms, Liz estimated from her shudders. When her breath returned almost to normal he withdrew and sat back on the couch. Annika rolled onto her side, struggling to get up. Liz crawled to him and took his cock in her hand. "Annika, come here and suck my husband off. He's ready now and he wants to come in your mouth."

Annika dragged herself over, shaking her head as if to wake up from a crazy dream or hallucination. She didn't hesitate to envelope his wet cock in her mouth and sucked him hungrily. She paused and looked up at him. "That was the best fuck ever." Then she continued her sucking.

"Beg for his come. He loves that."

Annika briefly took his cock out of her mouth. "Yes, come," she said, and resumed sucking. Her flawless cheeks hollowed around his meat. "Come," when she'd pulled him out of her. "Come." It became almost musical, her rhythmic bobbing on his cock accompanied by the small hums and slurps of her fellating. Liz wished she hadn't added the non-recording paragraph in the contract. J would have loved to listen again to this very new experimental piece.

"You've got him almost there," she continued. "Suck on his balls. He loves that just before he comes." Liz took his cock again and held it up as Annika bent her head to take in a testicle. It was gratifying to see her no longer hesitate, but slightly disappointing to not see her shock. As J tensed, Liz added, "Go ahead, don't be timid. You literally have a man by the balls. You're eating him. He's yours. You're powerful."

Liz had to hold his legs apart while Annika switched to the other testicle, his body was so stressed by whatever Annika was doing to him. At last she released him. She raised her head up and brushed her hair back.

"Okay, I'm ready." She took his cock out of Liz's hand and tilted it to her lips.

"Tell him what you're ready for."

Annika turned her head to Liz. "How about if I tell you? This is what you wanted, isn't it?" Annika drew herself up. "I'm going to make your husband come. In my pretty mouth, between these lips you're so envious of. He's going to love it and you're going to watch." She turned back to the cock she held and resumed sucking on it.

Liz moved up onto the couch and cuddled with J as Annika sucked him in and out. She could tell that Annika was imitating the luxurious sucking she'd demonstrated, even the cheek bulge. It wasn't the fastest way to make J come, but that was not the point. She savored the wonderful, satisfying, fulfilling feeling of holding her lover's body as his orgasm built, a whole new perspective on him as a male animal, how he tried his hardest to watch this exquisite woman eat him, until the pleasure overwhelmed him and his back arched and his hips rose to his cocksucker's mouth. She whispered in his ear, barely audible so only he could hear, "I love you, shoot your come into her mouth, I love you," over and over as his paralyzed body convulsed. She felt each time he spurted into Annika's mouth, watched the platinum hair ripple as the blonde startled back at first and grimaced, then accepted his cream on her tongue.

And she wanted more than anything, as a burning coal inside her would want to burst into flame, to give him more women, this woman again, yes, but even more women, different women, every kind of woman.

12