The GFBJ Ch. 04

Story Info
Liz trades her body for the next GF: Tommy.
7.5k words
4.78
5.9k
8

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thanks to MormonJack for edits and crits.

Chapter 4

It was an especially crazy work day for Liz. The results from the first Phase III trial were starting to come in. While each report showed success, at least in her opinion, there was always someone who viewed some reviewer's comments as a crisis. It was exhausting. And J had left the day before on a business trip. She missed him already.

She was really looking forward to the shampoo and haircut she had scheduled for the end of the day. She hoped a real crisis wouldn't pop up and make her reschedule it again. She'd jerked Tommy, her stylist, around twice already— she couldn't help it with the aftermath of the layoffs and then the new funding round— and she wanted to try something. A new plan.

The one bright spot was her meeting with the recently hired interns. Every six months they brought in four grad students to work with the company. It was her idea. She'd got her start as an intern. They were all so bright. And being in a new city, with nothing to distract them, they worked their butts off.

The interns, two boys and two girls, as usual thought it was the greatest day of their lives to meet and talk to the CEO. The two girls especially, Lydia and Sloan. Lydia was outgoing, friendly, fresh out of Yale, and a take-charge young woman who of course captivated the two young men. Even Liz, who prided herself on treating each person as an individual and special, neglected Sloan, who was the opposite of Lydia, reserved and quiet, hair pulled back the way Liz usually did at work, wearing a crucifix on a chain, spending more time on her iPad than paying attention to the meeting. That is, until a technical discussion began between the boys on how the positioning mechanism— a critical assembly in the robotic surgical system that the company had invented and was beginning to produce — should be optimized. Sloan suddenly came alive. That's how Liz thought of it. Which meant Sloan had been listening the whole time. She proceeded to demolish one of the boy's claims, running through calculations at high speed as she explained the issue, including torques and angle ranges.

The boys got out their phones and punched in numbers. Sloan shrugged and got back to her iPad. Now Liz really started paying attention. "Sloan, please." The girl looked up at her. "Did you just do trig in your head?"

Sloan shrugged. "Small angles are easy. You just convert to radians and there's a constant, which you can . . ." She continued to describe the process, really an algorithm, while Lydia rolled her eyes and took out her own phone. The boys looked at their phones too, but they were listening. Maybe catching some of it.

Later Liz pulled up Sloan's resume. M. Sloan Riley. It was very strong: BS in physics from Stanford. She was only 20! Full boat scholarship. Some national awards. A year into an accelerated PhD program, but she'd decided to take some time off to get industry experience. Liz immediately texted her CTO, telling him to put Sloan on the toughest moonshot problem he had. Liz realized that they'd found a brilliant mind and intended to push Sloan as far as possible.

*******************************************************************************************

"Have you ever been with a man?" It was late afternoon. She was alone with Tommy in the salon. Liz had snagged the last slot in the day.

Tommy stopped clipping and looked at Elizabeth in the salon mirror. "Liz, I know we've gotten into some personal matters here, more than I usually do with a client. But . . ."

"I know. I don't mean to pry." Which was maybe not a white lie, depending on how one defined 'pry'.

Tommy resumed trimming Liz's locks. Liz liked the way the stylist caressed her head while she worked, how she ran her fingers through Liz's hair. "But you did hit on me once," Liz mentioned.

"You're not a man. And you're going to hold that against me forever, aren't you?"

"Not at all." Also not a white lie. She'd been shocked, yes, but now . . . "And I haven't forgotten." She watched Tommy in the mirror. Tommy was a petite woman, small frame, small breasts, narrow hips, straight brown hair tucked behind her ears, framing a pleasant oval face. She was Italian, born there, but had lived here since childhood. "I was flattered. Intrigued. Really."

"You shut me down pretty fast."

"But I was polite."

"Well . . ."

"You didn't feel rejected, did you?"

"How could I not?"

"I mean, yes, I turned you down. I'm sorry. I mean friendship. We're still friends, aren't we?"

"Maybe I came on too strong."

"I don't know. You were the first. I guess I was a little stunned. Didn't know what to do."

"First lesbo?"

Liz had to pause. Tommy was so up front and confident in her sexuality. Maybe Liz could learn from her. "First woman. Thousands of men, of course. You surprised me."

"You were my first," Tommy said. Their eyes met in the mirror. "I mean, of course I'd been with, let's say, a number of women. First straight."

"Really? I didn't know that. I'm kind of honored."

"You were just starting that company, you know? So strong. Really turned me on."

"Now I'm really flattered."

"But I think that was around the time you met— what's his name?"

"J. Yes. I was totally head over heels for him."

"You still are."

Liz sighed. She tried to act as if Tommy had exposed her to the truth, that she was hooked. "Most men are gross. I totally agree. But if you find a good one . . . ah, that feels so nice. You're so good with your hands." She reached up and touched Tommy's hands where they were holding her head.

Tommy pulled her hands away. She crouched a bit to put her head level next to Liz's and caught her eye in the mirror. In a near whisper she said in Liz's ear, "Liz what's this about?"

"When do you get off work?"

*******************************************************************************************

In the little cafe nearby they found a small table back in a corner. Liz had waited while Tommy, who was the manager, closed the shop.

Liz brushed back her hair, then did it again. "My hair always feels so good after you've taken care of me." She wasn't lying, not even exaggerating. It was like going to a spa, having Tommy wash her hair, massage her scalp, and do all the other little things that made her feel relaxed and pampered.

"Liz, if I didn't know better, I'd say that now you are hitting on me."

"Am I?"

"Come out with it."

"I admit I have been doing some thinking. Or I might call it re-thinking."

"I thought you were good with J."

"I am. More than ever."

"Ah. I see. Your question at the salon. I told you, I'm not into men. In case you're thinking on lines of . . . you know."

"A threesome? No. Well, not exactly. Are you still attracted to me?"

"Liz." Tommy's eyes bounced around the room before coming back to her. "You're beautiful. You're strong. You're a good person. Of course I'm attracted to you. I think you know that. But stop being a tease. Tell me what you're getting at and then let me tell you it's impossible and get on with my life. Such as it is right now."

"No luck in the relationship department?"

"Lots of luck. All of it bad."

"I'm really sorry to hear that. You're such a great person and so attractive. I don't understand why—" She stopped herself. This was not the time for empty flattery. It was now or never. "I'm willing to give myself to you."

Tommy's head jerked back as if she were avoiding a punch. "Liz."

"Seriously. I'm not teasing. I'm willing. However you want me. I'll be your . . . I guess girl toy? Is that a thing? I've never been with a woman so you'll be my first. And only."

"You're making me crazy."

"I'm feeling crazy too. What do you like? I've been wondering, I've been thinking about this for a little while. I give the best head, in case you want to know. Only men so far, one man in particular. But I think I can please you."

"Jeez, Liz. I don't know what to say. This isn't the way it usually happens between women— you know, I like this, what do you like? I hear some gay men are like that, but— and what about that particular man? Does he know? I don't want to ruin whatever you've got with him."

"I'm doing this for him. For myself also, don't mistake me, but he's my motivation."

Tommy closed her eyes and shook her head. "I thought I was confused before."

Liz remembered that Annika had also gone through a period of confusion. She didn't know what that meant, whether it was a good sign or bad. She pushed on. "Let me ask again: have you ever been with a man?"

"I'm really not sure— okay, fine. Yes, a couple of times. Early on before I figured myself out. Wait. You said no three-way. But you want me to fuck your man?"

"No."

"Then what—"

"I want you to give him a blow job."

Tommy pulled back. Her chair made scraping sounds. Liz thought Tommy might just get up and leave right then. Tommy shook her head again as if waking from a bad dream. "Liz, you're a good friend, not just a client. And yes, you are sexy as hell. But this—," she moved in close again, "this is too insane. I mean, don't you already, once in a while . . .?"

"Every day."

"Really?"

"Well, not today. He's away for a few days on a business trip. But as soon as he gets back I'll make it up to him. I love him. I love his cock. I love everything about him and everything about blowing him, especially how much he loves it. This is not something I ever tell anyone but, somehow, I feel I can tell you." She took Tommy's hands in hers. "Call it a special treat for him. Or a special kink that I need to satisfy. I want to watch."

Tommy squeezed Liz's hands. "This is real, isn't it? I've met other women with kinks and I've always stayed away from them. I mean, as a lesbian I'm pretty tame. Just so you know. But—"

"Let's get drunk. This is making me crazy, too."

*******************************************************************************************

Tommy took her to a gay bar a few blocks away where, Liz supposed, Tommy would feel more secure. That was fine. Tommy sat her in a booth at the back, then went up to the bar to get drinks. She returned with gin and tonics. Safe. They talked about nothing much. Tommy was taking business classes. She wanted to start her own salon. Another reason she'd taken to Liz, who was running her own startup, a much bigger business. Liz talked about professional problems, the recent layoffs. She didn't, of course, mention Annika.

Tommy had been touching her, holding her hand, and brushing back her hair all the while. Their personal spaces had collapsed and merged. "It would be fun to try a new style for you," she said. "Maybe emphasize those waves, let your hair get longer, make you softer."

"You sure that's a good look for a CEO?"

"I'm sure you can handle it. You can handle anything."

It wasn't lost on Liz that Tommy now had her hand on Liz's thigh. So, when the hand that was slipping through her hair ended on her nape and pulled her in, Tommy's kiss was not a surprise. Liz responded. Tommy's kiss was softer; she didn't use her tongue like a little cock to explore and tantalize Liz's mouth the way J did. Liz tried that with her and they had fun tongue wrestling. With some encouragement she got Tommy's tongue between her lips and sucked, which Tommy liked. She tried pushing her tongue into Tommy.

Tommy backed away. "I think I know what you're doing. Okay, let's try it." She put her lips back on Liz's and when Liz put her tongue between her lips took it in and sucked on it. After they separated she said, "Fuck, I'm so wet."

"Me too." Well, Liz thought, a tiny bit, so not a lie. Tommy seemed to cultivate an androgynous look, tight black T-shirt over jeans. Straight, plain hair. That made it easier. If Tommy had had big tits or wide hips it would have been a barrier. She looked around the bar, which was quiet this time of the day, just before happy hour. There was another couple at the bar, their arms around each other. Nobody was paying attention.

"So how would this work? I'm not saying I'll do it. But I'd like some details."

"It's simple. You give yourself to J. I give myself to you."

"The devil is in the details, as they say in my business class. I mean, who goes first?"

"I'm willing to give myself to you first."

"That's great, but what if, you know, I chicken out. I mean— I don't know what I mean, but I'm feeling really nervous, being with a man."

"You did say you'd made love with men."

"I don't know if I'd call it love. Wasn't that great. And plain vanilla, if you know what I mean."

"You didn't do it— what I want you to do— with those guys you mentioned?" Unlike with Annika, Liz thought she needed to hold back on the dirty talk, at least for a while.

"Well, yeah, a little, but that was a long time ago. A lot of girls ago. And I didn't, like, go all the way, if you know what I mean."

"They didn't come in your mouth?" Oops, Liz thought even as she was saying the words. Oh well.

"Fuck, Liz, you're frank. Yes, they didn't. Or no. I don't know what I'm saying anymore."

"So my husband's come will be the first you taste?"

"When you put it that way I want to get up and run away screaming. And I haven't agreed to anything yet."

"You'll be the first woman to come in my mouth. Does that help?" Tommy didn't answer, but her hands gripping Liz's thigh told her enough. "I'm actually wondering what it will be like, going down on a woman. You. You're very attractive and I like you a lot." That wasn't a lie. "I'm kind of looking forward to it. On its own . . . merits, I'd guess you could say." Meaning, she told herself, she wasn't totally against it. "I told you I love giving head." That was certainly true.

"I want to make you come," Tommy replied instantly. "You're so beautiful. In so many ways. So strong. I'm not strong."

"I think you are. All I did was talk some too-rich bros into parting with a tiny bit of their dough. You're building your life a dollar at a time from the ground up."

Tommy sat back in the booth, still with one hand on Liz, now touching her side just below her breast. Tommy's eyes were closed.

"Let me sweeten the deal," Liz tried. Tommy's eyes opened but stared ahead. "I'll give myself to you first, as I promised. Then you will give yourself to J. Or attempt to. If it doesn't work out, that's okay, you tried. If you're successful, I will give myself to you again. How does that sound?"

"Oh my God. You really want this, don't you?" She took Liz's head in her hands. Her face filled Liz's vision and was lit up with desire. "I'll do this for you. I'll try. Because we'll be lovers and this is what you want and so I'll do it. Maybe I can make it work that way. I can't guarantee I'll succeed, but I promise I'll try." She kissed Liz again, hard, lips pressing lips and tongues sucking tongues. "On one condition."

"Name it. The answer is yes, whatever you want."

"We do it right now."

It was Liz's turn to hesitate. "Well, I'd planned to—"

"Right now. My place. All night. I want you."

Liz put a hand up. "Wait. Wait." Tommy's shoulders sagged. "I'm, I'm willing. But he's got to be part of it."

"He wants to watch? You didn't say—"

"No, no. I mean, I mean, I want to, to let him know, so he can anticipate, so there's build up."

"Hmm. When did you say he's coming back?"

"Friday night."

"And how were you going to make him . . . anticipate?" She grinned at the euphemism.

"Well, I've got these—" Liz had to think fast— "this envelope. And I gave it to him. It has your name inside. He's not allowed to open it. Yet."

"I see. So this was all planned in advance. Elizabeth, you are one devious pervert, do you know that?"

"Yes. But I'm your pervert."

"Let me think for a minute. Also—" Tommy took out her phone— "let me check my schedule. Okay, I have a date with a girl on Friday. Had. I'll break it. Now let me sweeten the deal." She reached her hand up Liz's skirt, touching her sex. "Text your very lucky hubby. Tell him that Friday night when he gets back you have a surprise for him. Or, I don't care, tell him everything, tell him Friday night he's going to get a hot young lesbian's first blow job, whatever you want to say to get him hard. Okay?"

Liz could only nod. She was trembling all over, whether in anticipation or fear she couldn't tell. She wasn't sure she was ready for what she'd just got herself into. Dildos and vibrators and cunnilingus were all she knew about lesbian sex, being fucked with a dildo. She wasn't sure she could take the dildo part, she'd have to see. But eating this woman, licking this androgynous, attractive young woman's pussy, her tongue on Tommy's little clit— her own vagina suddenly flooded.

"Am I feeling some wetness down there, CEO?" Tommy's fingers slid up and down, as if sizing up her new possession. "Now I'm going to tell you the down side. I'm always the dominant one in my relationships. That's kind of my problem and something I never tell anyone, but I'm telling you. Starting right now and until Friday night when I walk in your door, you're my sex toy. And have no doubt. I'm going to use you, Elizabeth Moore. You're going to earn that blow job you so desperately crave. In return, as soon as I walk in that door I'm his sex toy— or really yours, this is your kinky fantasy— and he can use me all weekend. And you. Deal?"

"What if he wants to fuck you?"

"Well, I'm going to fuck you, so we'll be even."

*******************************************************************************************

Elizabeth was at the door to greet J when the taxi dropped him off. She kissed him before he could say anything. "You can leave those here for the moment," she said, indicating his suitcase and shoulder bag.

He immediately pressed her against the wall and started passionately kissing her. She gently pushed him back. "Not yet. Wait, my Love."

He retreated and pursed his lips, studying her. "Your hair looks different." He'd of course noticed. "You were going to visit your stylist, is that right? Looks really nice." He slid his fingers along her cheek and through her hair. He took a step back. "There's something— I don't know. Jeans and T-shirt?"

"Yes, I've been spending time with my stylist." She loved the secret double entendre. A grin began to form on her face.

"Hmm. Does this have anything to do with those mysterious texts you've been sending me?"

*******************************************************************************************

On the way to Tommy's place she'd texted him: Blue envelope. Right after she'd launched her scheme she'd had one of her assistants go to a stationery store to buy different colors of envelopes and paper. She'd used them to upgrade the "GFBJ Envelope" as she called it.

She'd intended that text to be the first of a series that night, but Tommy had other plans. As soon as the front door was closed behind them Tommy was stretching up to kiss her fiercely, not just her mouth, all over her face and neck. She led Liz straight to the bedroom where she yanked off and dumped Liz's business clothes, not slowly or gently, and bit and kissed her over each part of her body as each area became exposed. J was always so cool, always in control. Tommy was an animal devouring her. Liz had never had her breasts eaten so ravenously. She let herself feel that Tommy was being very male, very young and horny and enthusiastic, like the boys in college that tried to get with her. She'd refused them, but now she wanted Tommy to take her. She got genuinely turned on and didn't have to fake anything.

"You really are quite lovely," Tommy said when she'd got Liz naked on the bed. Liz tried to protest but Tommy put a finger to her lips. "No talking. You're my sex toy. Toys don't talk." Tommy sat back against the headboard. "Let's see. Sit here. Don't do anything, just sit." She pulled Liz by the hand next to her. Liz felt an emotional tilting— that was the feeling— an unbalance of power that left her slightly light-headed. She was naked, her breasts and sex exposed, but Tommy was still fully clothed in jeans and T that any guy might wear; she couldn't talk but Tommy was speaking; she had to sit still but Tommy had a hand between her legs and was already exploring.