The GFBJ Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're definitely going to eat a lot of pussy today," Tommy began. "Just so you know. Keep that in mind. And tonight. Wait, let me be precise since you're one of those tech geeks. Not a lot of pussy. You're only going to eat one pussy. But, oh my, are you going eat that one. I'm really looking forward to having the CEO of a tech startup go down on me."

Liz couldn't believe herself. It had only been a minute since she'd been ordered into silence, but already she was bursting with things she wanted to say. She couldn't take her eyes off Tommy's denim-covered crotch and what was waiting for her underneath. Tommy, this small, slight woman, was going to order her to eat pussy, the way she liked J to order her to suck cock. She wanted to talk dirty too. She got instantly hot and couldn't sit still. She put a hand over Tommy's leg. She wasn't sure she should touch without permission.

"You want to touch my leg?"

Liz nodded.

"You want to say something?"

Another nod, vigorous.

"Tap your lips when you want to say something. I might give you permission."

Liz tapped over and over. Tommy just watched. Liz tapped again.

"Okay, you can tell me one thing. Keep it short."

"Please let me eat your pussy."

Tommy grinned. "Take off my jeans."

Liz undid the belt and pulled down the little zipper. These weren't the first pair of pants, or even jeans, she'd pulled off a lover, especially J. Somehow this was different, not just because the hips were lower and the pantlegs tighter, and of course the crotch was rounded rather than lumpy. When she pulled the jeans down, the skin of Tommy's legs was smooth, so smooth, like her own, not rough and hairy. When she touched those thighs the oohs she heard were feminine. The calves weren't like tree branches, the feet could never be imagined as satyr's hooves.

Tommy stretched out her legs. "Massage."

That was going to happen anyway. Liz liked her own legs and sometimes rubbed them herself. Doing it for another woman seemed a treat. Tommy's quads felt delicious in her hands. She lifted Tommy's legs to get to her hamstrings and calves, she stretched the long muscles that must get tired from standing all day.

"Ahh," Tommy said after too short a time. She put her legs around Liz and lightly squeezed her between them. "That felt really good." She stretched like a cat. "Take off my panties." She put her legs together and lifted her butt while Liz tugged at the elastic and slid them off, damp with Tommy's wetness. Free of the panties she opened her legs, showing a small, dark bush. "Ready for you first taste of pussy?"

Liz had thought at times about what it would be like to go down on a woman, as she presumed most women had. She enjoyed getting eaten herself, and J was pretty good at it, but nothing could compare to having her cunt filled with his cock. She'd thought that gay women ate other women because, well, that's what was there between their lover's legs. She'd been in this position with J more times than she could count and she relished the vision she had at such a moment with his cock standing up inches from her face, when she could sense his tip buzzing with energy, waiting for her lips to connect, and could see in her mind how the connection between nerve endings stretched back through his organ and up his spine into the center of his male brain. Oral sex for her was a mind-to-mind connection, female to male, incomparable in the way it let their opposites attract and merge. How could anything compare to a cock?

Now, about to go down on a woman for the first time, she wasn't so sure.

She lowered her face to Tommy's bush, let the soft black curls tickle her lips. The moist, warm, pink slit opened as smooth-skinned thighs spread apart further in anticipation. She blew into the slit. This was different, new, maybe not inferior to cock. She closed her eyes as she glided her lips over the curls of Tommy's pubic spread, exhaling warm breath, feeling the legs twitch. Already Tommy was very excited, more than she let on with her play at nonchalant dominance. That was fine. J did that too.

"Eat my lesbo pussy, straight girl."

Tommy's hips lifted up higher and Liz found herself below the vulva with her nose now in Tommy's bush and Tommy's thighs touching her ears. Her tongue accidentally touched someplace down there. She automatically licked and found wetness. Tommy jerked and made a sharp sound almost like she was coming, which couldn't be happening, not yet, but the urge to eat Tommy crashed on her like a giant wave and she pressed her mouth on Tommy's slit.

Tommy instantly squeezed her in a headlock. She was eating a woman's pussy, her tongue half in the young woman's hole and her upper lip on Tommy's clit. She lost it then. She licked up and down exploring this petite woman's cunt, so like and unlike her own, ran her tongue around and under the folds, found the hood, bounced down over the clitoris, rubbed the spot below the clit, the hole that she loved to have rubbed, then went back to Tommy's clit and just pressed the tip of her tongue on it and sucked it in. She took possession of Tommy's pussy, the way she took possession of J's cock. She belonged to J and loved being his, but when his cock was in her mouth he belonged to her. She was giving herself to this woman, and she loved that new feeling, but now this woman's sex was hers.

"Oh, fuck, Elizabeth, you fucking sex toy! Fuck, fuck! Eat me!"

Tommy's legs gripped her in a vice and her hands grabbed her head in two fistfuls of hair and pressed her hard against her mound. Liz couldn't have stopped sucking on Tommy's clit if she'd tried. And stopping was the last thing in the world she wanted. All she wanted right now was to eat Tommy, in every way a woman could be eaten, and that vision of a direct connection with a lover's mind was bright and clear and as sharp as anything she'd ever experienced. J's masculine mind was a volcano she scaled; this woman was a rolling fertile valley with a mirror lake she had to dive into. She grabbed Tommy's cute little ass, what she imagined a teenage boy's ass might feel like, in both hands and forced Tommy's cunt more into her mouth, sucked so hard Tommy cried out in pain and made her back off.

As an apology Liz retreated and licked Tommy's slit from the bottom of her vulva to the top of her hood, then down, then up again, over and over. She discovered that the little spot just below Tommy's clit was extremely sensitive so she licked that incessantly, vibrating her tongue on it, sucking carefully around it. None of this was anything she'd ever done to a cock, even for other men before J. It seemed natural to vibrate herself, rapidly shaking her head back and forth, which drove Tommy crazy. Again, not something that worked on a cock. Tommy's legs again squeezed her head, which she welcomed. That was not possible for a man to do to a woman who was sucking him, except maybe if she was eating his balls, but even then it was different. She was right in the middle of Tommy's beautiful little body.

She needed to make Tommy come. She needed to feel a woman come in her mouth and that woman had to be Tommy. She fumbled her way with a finger into Tommy's hole and felt around until she found the little textured nub like her own, but smaller. It was a trick J used on her. She pressed Tommy's G-spot against her mouth while she kept licking Tommy's clit. Tommy's moans reached a pitch an octave higher. She must have been yelling. Otherwise how could Liz be able to hear her with those beautiful thighs muffling all sounds? Liz kept on. Tommy had to come. No choice. She had to and Liz would not do anything that wasn't making Tommy come until Tommy came.

Tommy rolled onto her side, her hands still grabbing Liz's head, her legs still gripping around her ears. Liz held on. She rubbed and rubbed the G-spot, licked and licked the little bean of a clit, vibrated her head back and forth between Tommy's legs, never stopping, never letting up, the way she would never let up licking that spot on J's cock.

Tommy came and it was wonderful to feel the woman arch her back and shudder her pussy against Liz's mouth. Liz felt her struggle to pull away from the too-intense pleasure. She paused and only pressed, her tongue tip resting on Tommy's swelled clit, her finger on the g-spot, her mouth wet and filling with Tommy's juice. When she felt that Tommy's orgasm was starting to subside she resumed the rubbing and licking on and under and made Tommy come again. This was awesome. J, like most men, was one and done, but Tommy was an endless treasure of orgasms. She waited briefly for the second orgasm to ebb a tiny bit, then made her come again. Tommy tried to crawl away but Liz wouldn't let her go, nor did she pause now in her assault. Tommy came and came.

Finally, Tommy pushed Liz's head away and curled up into a fetal ball in self-defense. Liz slid up and embraced her trim frame from behind. She could feel the woman, her lover, still shuddering.

*******************************************************************************************

Liz led J by the hand into their living area. She had a wide smile, what she called a shit-eating grin, that she couldn't suppress so she aimed her eyes on the floor. She didn't want to give away the surprise. Only when they came out of the hallway and he could see Tommy sitting at the kitchen counter did she look at him to see his expression.

"J, my Love, I've told you about Tommasina, haven't I?"

J was no fool. He took in her grin, Tommy's calm observation of the two of them, the blue envelope on the counter, the half-drained wine glasses. "Maybe not everything," he replied.

Tommy got off her stool and presented her hand to shake. "Everyone calls me Tommy." She looked up at him, a full head and more taller than she was. "I'm gay." She paused a long moment for him to take that in, still holding his hand after they'd shaken, letting him look her up and down. "Your wife seduced me." She took the blue envelope from the counter and gave it to him. "I'm going to give you a blow job."

He opened the envelope, glanced at the few words scribbled on it, then brought her hand to his mouth and kissed it.

Liz handed him a glass, one of his favorite reds. He took a big gulp. He studied Liz. She wanted desperately to act supercool, to be the fabulous lover presenting him with yet another unbelievable love gift. But she couldn't help grinning ear to ear, imagining his reaction when he learned what she'd done to earn his treat— and his face when he came. She didn't know what to do. She knew it was going to happen. She trusted Tommy. That wasn't the problem. But she wanted it to happen right now. She wanted to see J's cock between Tommy's lips. She wanted to hold his exquisite cock and feed it to the woman she'd eaten, for that exquisite woman to eat. She wanted to hold him and his cock and her lesbian lover's head while he spurted his come into her. And if that couldn't happen right now then she wanted to take the next step toward it right now. But she didn't know what that should be. Her brain was frozen along with her stupid shit-eating grin. She put her hand on his arm. That was all she could think to do.

He put his hand on top of hers. That at least was reassuring

"So you're responsible for her new haircut?" He drew Liz to him and ran his fingers through her hair. "I like it."

"She's very beautiful. "

"She is."

"She inspires me. "

"Me too. "

"But she has no sense of style. It was easy. I just softened her a little bit."

J caressed Liz, running his fingers over her face, which erased her stupid grim but left her hunting for his fingers to suck. Which he denied. "I can't help noticing, though, that your own hair style is the simplest possible."

"It suits me."

"Of course. Because you are the artist. You are beyond style. And she is the art." He fondled Liz's head as he told Tommy this. That's what his caresses told her, that her whole head was a sex organ to him. She shivered at that thought. He asked Tommy, "So what sort of deal did she talk you into?"

"She agreed—" Liz began.

"Wait. I want to hear Tommy's version."

Tommy took a drink. "Well, I just enjoyed the use of your wife as a sex toy for the last two and a half days. She gives superb head."

"I am very well aware of that. And in return?"

"That's where it gets a little complicated."

"'Complicated' is a good word to describe my wife."

"And perverted."

"That too."

"So in return— you should know that I've never done this before. I told her that."

"'This' being to perform oral sex on a man?"

"I . . . um . . . had a couple of one night stands with guys a long time ago. But I never . . . did what she wants me to do to you, I mean I did it a little bit but not to . . . completion. So I was pretty nervous about it all." She took another gulp. "Still am, I have to admit. But I really wanted her. I have for a long time. Did she ever tell you about how I hit on her once, a long time ago?"

"Not that I remember." His hands had moved to Liz's waist and were under her T-shirt. She'd dressed for this in imitation of how she expected Tommy to dress, and had been accurate, so both were in T's over jeans. His fingers' touch on her skin was making her wet. When Tommy had arrived earlier she'd noticed that Tommy hadn't bothered to wear a bra underneath, so she'd removed her bra as a sisterly gesture. She knew J could tell but his fingers didn't go where she wanted them to.

"She turned me down. Then. I think she'd just met you. Anyway, a couple days ago she made me an offer I couldn't refuse."

"She's good at that."

"So I'm your sex slave. I mean, I'll do whatever you want, the way she did everything I want. And she really did. Wow!"

J gave Liz a long stare.

"Regarding the, uh, oral sex, all I have to do is try. That's the deal. If it turns out I can't hack it . . ." She shrugged and finished her drink. "If I am successful, I get another round with her."

"You drove a hard bargain. No pun intended. Very good deal for you. Except maybe the blow job part. Would you like a cocktail?"

"Definitely. Make it strong. Watching you two is making me super-horny."

"I make dynamite martinis."

"Feed me."

He transferred Liz to Tommy and began building the cocktails. He asked about the salon. When he learned that Tommy was the manager and basically ran the place for the hands-off owners he became especially interested. His questions deepened: margins, repeat customer connect rates, rents, ROI, and a lot more. Tommy responded while her hands, which had replaced his, wandered under Liz's thin shirt.

He presented his usual elegant martinis to them and they clicked the conical glasses. "To blow jobs," he toasted.

"Blow jobs," they echoed. Tommy giggled.

"Tommasina," he began.

"Oh my God, please, only my dad called me that, and only when I'd done something bad."

"Well, you're doing something very bad right now. But I don't want to be your dad. Did they only call you Tommy?"

"That, and . . . Tom-Tom. I was a tomboy. Now I'm really embarrassed."

"Tom-Tom! I love that. Very well. Tom-Tom shall be your embarrassing slave name. Here is your first command as my sex slave. Remove my wife's shirt. Then play with her nipples. You probably already know what that does to her."

"Yes, Sir. You bet."

"And I guess you made my wife come once or twice?"

Tommy laughed.

"I'd love to hear about it."

*******************************************************************************************

Tommy didn't take long to recover from the orgasms Liz had given her. She was half lying on Liz, half scratching and half biting on her with her teeth, with her hand between Liz's legs holding Liz's sex. "Are you sure you've never eaten pussy? That was pretty awesome."

Liz just smiled. She felt as satisfied as if the orgasms had been hers.

"I never let girls do that to me. I mean, make me come. I like to be the one doing the coming, if you get my meaning. You'll see later."

She felt Tommy's finger explore and find her slit, then begin gently rubbing down there. Liz's cunt was thoroughly soaked and slippery. So was her face, which Tommy kissed and licked as if it were covered with spilled cream while still playing with Liz's cunt. She spent an especially long period biting and sucking on Liz's nipples, which drove Liz crazy.

"Now it's time to enjoy your lesbo-virgin pussy." Tommy sat up, moving her finger into Liz's hole and pressing up into her. Tommy's finger was shorter than J's, but with her smaller hand she was able to reach in as far, and she explored Liz more than J, who went straight for the G-spot. Liz didn't want to speak— she seemed to talk all day at work, way too much, and wanted to obey the command to be silent as long as possible— but the rush of pleasure out of her vagina made her hum, then ooh. "Open," Tommy ordered. Liz knew it meant her legs. Tommy pulled her finger out, which was disappointing, and leaned across the bed, reaching. She returned with a purple rod. "Here, sex toy, lick." The purple rod went into Liz's mouth. It was soft and smelled of latex, like the gloves they used at work. Liz dutifully wetted its end.

The rod left her mouth and entered her cunt. She spread her legs more to allow Tommy better access. She knew this had to happen sometime and steeled herself for whatever was going to happen. But Tommy was careful. She gently worked the rod into Liz with short strokes, moving it deeper as it became lubricated. Liz felt it was like the times J had awakened her with his morning wood and worked his cock into her. Except the body that slid onto her was soft and smooth and much smaller. She tried to embrace Tommy but one arm was pinned, maybe deliberately. "So how does your husband fuck you?" Tommy asked, and added nipple biting to the rod's penetration.

"Any way he wants." She was starting to feel a bit smug. Her first cunnilingus was a big success. And coincidentally her last blow job with J, the morning he left on his trip, had been in basically the same position, her kneeling between his legs. The two memories were merging in her mind and were quite delicious. And this attractive young woman was now going to make her come, apparently in a new way and probably very intensely.

"Can your man do this?"

And then her pussy started dancing. The sensation was not overpowering in its intensity and yet it immediately took over her entire body. It seemed she was dancing on that rod, which had to be a dildo vibrator. She couldn't stop her body from arching and twisting.

"Now, Elizabeth sex toy, you're going to come. I'm going to make you come. But you're my sex toy, Elizabeth sex toy, so I'm going to make you come the way I want my sex toy to come, not the way a CEO might think she wants to come. You're going to come for my pleasure."

The electric sensation running through Liz was so intense anyway that it was doubtful she could have responded in any comprehensible way. But when Tommy bit her nipple, the tiny spark of pain was enough to obliterate any chance of more than a helpless groan.

The vibrator turned off. Liz continued to vibrate. Tommy crept up to her head and said in her ear, "Your virgin pussy licking was so good I want another one. And for this one I want you to give me a special treat. I want you to come while you're eating me. Don't worry, I'll help. Lift your head up." She pulled pillows under Liz's head to prop her up and pushed Liz's hair back. Tommy put her mouth on Liz's, but it wasn't a kiss. She licked Liz's lips as if they were the folds of her pussy. "This is going to be so much fun." She lifted her leg over Liz's head and her pussy descended on Liz's mouth.

Liz didn't eat Tommy's pussy so much as allow Tommy to use her mouth to masturbate. Liz did her best to be a great spot to do that. Then the vibrator resumed, lower at first. Liz found it especially hot to be forced to come in this way, and when she thought about J, and how she was doing this for him, to give him an extra special sexual treat, she couldn't hold anything back and with a long moan into Tommy's cunt she came on the vibrator. It was one big, long orgasm that started as waves in her cunt and spread out, but then rose to a higher pitch until her whole body was vibrating and she screamed into Tommy's soaking pussy until she was hoarse. And then she felt Tommy press extra-hard on her and gush into her mouth. She couldn't decide what was better, Tommy's pleasant pussy juice of J's strong come. It didn't matter. She wanted both.