The GFBJ Ch. 06

Story Info
Liz gets her wish; Tommy has a fantasy she didn’t expect.
6.5k words
4.69
6.1k
6

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

Liz sat on a chair in the middle of Tommy's kitchen, a hair-cutting robe covering her— and nothing underneath. Day 2 had been a work day for both of them, and their first night together had ended late. Tommy had Liz eat her in bed for a while in the morning, but they ran out of time and both had to leave.

Liz especially had to rush home to change to fresh clothes and speed to work. Then meetings and more meetings. Several people commented on her new hair style and how great she looked, which produced embarrassment instead of pride in her. She couldn't tell them the reason for both the new hair and the new smile she couldn't keep off her face.

She left work mid-afternoon, telling people she was going to take calls remotely, which wasn't totally a lie, and headed straight for Tommy's place. Tommy met her there and as soon the door was closed behind them she was ordered to get naked. She expected to be put immediately on her knees or on Tommy's bed with Tommy's clit on her tongue, but no. At least, not yet.

They had a snack together, some cheese and fruit, a cheap red, and filled each other in on their day. It was like being a couple. Except that she was naked and Tommy stayed fully clothed. She understood Tommy was showing her dominance and accepted it. And enjoyed how it made her wet.

Tommy got up and moved her chair to the middle of the floor. "Sex toy, sit here." She got a cape from a closet to put over her, took out a kit of scissors and other equipment, and began combing Liz's hair. It felt really good.

Tommy stood back and assessed her. "I'm going to try one or two things. Nothing radical."

"I trust you totally." She put her hand out from underneath the cape and put it between Tommy's legs, feeling the warm denim.

"You want it already, don't you?"

"I'm just trying to be a good sex toy, to fulfill my part of the bargain."

"Right. Of course. I almost forgot. You're only doing this to get a lesbian to blow your husband. Got it. Elizabeth Moore, CEO, wants to be the best at everything. So if she decides she's going to be a pervert, of course she's going to be the pervertest pervert she can be."

Tommy trimmed a little on one side, stood back, trimmed a bit on the other side. Liz just closed her eyes and let it happen. "What do you think of this?" she heard Tommy say. Tommy held a mirror in front of her. Out of the mirror stared a woman that looked like a younger version of herself, an amazing and shocking transformation. She shook her head in disbelief, which made her trimmed locks dangle like a model's in a shampoo commercial. "I— I—"

"A tiny bit more." Tommy used the scissors on her again. "There. I think we've got it."

Liz looked in the mirror again but wasn't seeing anything. Her mind was swirling. Tommy fiddled with the waves along her forehead. "You look so good. I'm really going to enjoy getting your stylish head between my legs."

Together they cleaned up the kitchen, put the chair back, swept up the stray hairs, and put the leftover food back in the fridge. Tommy took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom.

She knelt immediately, undid Tommy's jeans, pulled the pants and the panties down her legs together, and put her lips on Tommy's bush, not waiting to get the pants all the way off. Tommy laughed and let herself fall back onto the edge of the bed. Liz managed to get one foot totally out of the clothes, spread Tommy's legs, and dived into her pussy.

Tommy had spent the day on her feet and hadn't had a chance yet to shower. Her slit was tangy at first, but soon Liz's attention coaxed Tommy's juice out and Liz enjoyed the top to bottom sweetness of the young woman's sex. It was a timeless time, in many ways like the times Liz would lose herself on J's cock. But different. With a cock filling her mouth and her hands full of the rest of J's genitals, she felt she was holding J in her hands and lips; with Tommy, reaching her tongue into her entrance, legs surrounding her head, brushing Tommy's legs with her hands, she felt she was immersed in the young woman. Tommy's sex was her environment.

She hadn't noticed but fingers were now in her hair, gently pulling her off. "Come here, sex toy."

She climbed up on the bed, where Tommy had her lie on her back. Out of the box came the vibrator. "I'm going to make you come now, sex toy. Guess how." She turned on the vibe and put the tip on Liz's bush. As Liz stretched out, the humming pleasure grew in her crotch. She reached for Tommy and was rewarded when Tommy lifted a leg over her head and settled her pussy on Liz's mouth and Liz was back in pussy-eater heaven.

This time Liz knew she didn't have to try so hard, and anyway she'd already well-prepared Tommy. And now Tommy knew just what to do with the vibrator. She relaxed and let Tommy's pussy and her mouth merge into a mutually satisfying duo while she let Tommy use the vibrator to take control of her body's needs. Tommy wanted her pussy eaten and Liz wanted to be the one that did the eating. Tommy didn't seem interested in eating her pussy, which was fine. Neither was she interested in having Tommy do that. Tommy wanted to make her come, so she wanted to come for Tommy. Tommy wanted her mouth pressed into Tommy's pussy and her tongue fucking Tommy's hole as far as she could stretch into it, so that's exactly what she did, holding Tommy's cute ass in the best position for the small woman to feel her moans, which were starting to rise up inside her.

She worked her hips in rhythm with the vibrator's thrusts to get it deeper and to push it against her G-spot. Tommy's hips moved to put her clit and mons right on Liz's tongue. Liz had got the message loud and clear that Tommy liked to be in control. Even now Tommy wasn't letting Liz make her come; she was moving her pussy along Liz's tongue, expecting Liz to maximize contact between her tongue and lips and the sensitive parts of Tommy's vulva as she slid herself back and forth, spreading her juice all over, making a mess of Liz's face. When Tommy wanted to come, Liz expected Tommy to basically masturbate on her tongue. That was also fine.

Right now, the way Tommy wanted her to give herself was to come for Tommy on the vibrator, and to moan and groan and yell and scream right into Tommy's pussy as her orgasm exploded inside her. She stopped trying to lick Tommy. She couldn't manage that action anyway. Her body was too wound up, like a bowstring being pulled back. She tried to lick, to help her hold out for a little longer, to let Tommy know . . . she didn't think it was possible to express her feelings for this woman in words. That's why she was licking Tommy's clit. When she felt that her orgasm was starting to take over her body, she pulled her head up into Tommy's bush by using her grip on Tommy's ass and moaned out the pleasure into Tommy. That helped a lot to relieve the pressure. But it also told Tommy she was close and Tommy turned up the vibrator, which Liz thought had already been on the highest power. It was too much for her and she struggled to get her pussy away but Tommy pressed down on her mouth and she screamed into Tommy's hole as she came, as loud as she could possibly force a scream out of her lungs, making each scream last as long as possible, emptying her lungs into Tommy.

Tommy lifted off her and lay back on the bed, her legs squeezing her hands on her pussy. "Jesus, girl. The way you come."

Liz was able to drag her body towards Tommy and rested her head on Tommy's thigh, which was remarkably firm. Tommy's whole body was tense. Liz slid her head up to Tommy's belly and saw her hands covering her bush. She put her hand on Tommy's hands. "You are such a stud, Tommy. I come hard because you do it to me." She worked her hand under Tommy's hands and cupped the warm mound. "I want you to know that you are still in control. I'll do anything you want, anything, as long as it gives you pleasure. If there's anything you want a girl to do for you that gay girls won't do, just let me know. I'll do them for you."

Tommy groaned in answer. She turned to Liz and kissed her. "I used to think it was just something people say, giving head. But when you give head you really do it."

"Would you like me to continue eating your pussy while you think about what you'd like me to do for you?" Liz was starting to recover a little from her orgasm.

"Just make me come, sex toy. I want Elizabeth Moore to make me come in her sex toy mouth."

She slid between Tommy's legs and put her face in Tommy's bush. She didn't put much energy into her movements— she didn't have much energy— but that was fine.

Legs surrounded her head, not hard. Hands went through her hair.

With small movements her lips found the slit, then her tongue wetted its way in and soon Tommy's entire sex was open before her again. She managed to squeeze a finger up into Tommy's tight vagina.

*******************************************************************************************

"That maybe explains the text I got about tightness. I was wondering how my wife would know."

Tommy had had to pause her story as Liz's licking had become too intense. "Elizabeth," J ordered, "Turn it down a little bit. I want to hear the rest of the story. Just do the Heaven thing the way you do me."

"Ah, the Heaven thing," Tommy repeated.

"She told you?"

"More than that."

*******************************************************************************************

Liz texted later: She's so tight. But now her attention was entirely focused on Tommy's clit. She pressed up into the G-spot and licked down onto the little glans and the thought that soon Tommy would be licking J's glans the way she was right now licking Tommy's sent her into an erotic high that she never wanted to come down from. She French-kissed Tommy's exposed clit while rubbing underneath as if her finger were a vibrator. She knew Tommy's clit so well now. How many times had she made this woman come? Three? Four? She couldn't think. That was another wonderful part about eating Tommy, like sucking J: she stopped thinking, and that was such a relief because she spent all day, every day, thinking. Here, now, all she had to do—

She lifted her mouth off Tommy briefly. "Tell me again to do it."

Tommy understood. "Make me come, CEO sex toy. Make me— uh!"

Tommy's thighs and hands gripped her in a headlock that meant Tommy was close. Tommy rolled to her side, hands in Liz's hair, taking Liz's head along with her, taking control. Hips pumped pussy into mouth and once again the young woman was masturbating with Liz's head. J occasionally fucked her face, but usually preferred to just lie back like a king and let Liz do all the work. Tommy always wanted do the fucking, whether with that dildo in her pussy or like now just rubbing herself to orgasm on Liz's willing face. It was a special turn on to think that Tommy had gone to the trouble of trimming her hair just right so she could mess it up squashing Liz's head onto her sex.

Except there always came a point in time, just before she came, when Tommy lost control. This was always a beautiful moment. With J it was the moment he couldn't hold off anymore, no matter how hard he tried to hold back, and Liz had the exquisite pleasure of giving him just the right little suck and lick to break through his powerful male will power and force the first spurt of cream onto her tongue. With Tommy the moment was just as beautiful but different. Tommy wasn't trying to hold off— just the opposite— but her body became too full of erotic energy, too turned on, and she couldn't make it do exactly the perfect thing to take her over the edge.

Tommy needed Liz. Tommy needed a lover who would not take charge, who would help Tommy as she struggled to keep her clit right on that lover's tongue, who knew just the right pressure, just the right motion, to give Tommy the satisfaction of succeeding at coming in her mouth.

Tommy rocked back and forth, kicked her legs like a swimmer, and pushed Liz's mouth so hard into her pelvis that it hurt, using Liz's head and mouth as if Liz really were a sex toy. A cry reached Liz, as much through the vibration in Tommy's bones as through Liz's muffled ears, and Liz could feel and taste Tommy come. Liz continued to hold her mouth on Tommy's pussy, trying to keep her finger inside pressing on the G-spot, as the young woman writhed and twisted, milking the last bit of orgasm out of her young lover, then licking and licking and licking, the way she licked J's cock long after he'd softened.

Tommy didn't set Liz's head free as much as just let her limbs flow away like water. Liz kept her mouth on Tommy's sex, both to protect it while it was super-sensitive and to enjoy how soft and warm it felt. She sometimes held J's soft and used up cock the same way after his orgasm.

"So you do hubby like that?" Tommy asked when Liz crawled up her body and held her.

"Every day."

"Lucky guy."

"He's a total stud. Like you."

"But how do you do the things— I mean, what you did to me, I don't see how, with a man . . ."

Liz chuckled as she nuzzled Tommy's neck. "Want me to show you?"

"How would you . . .?"

Liz sat up and found the vibrator. "Come on. Up." She pulled Tommy's arms until Tommy dragged herself to a sitting position, though she immediately sagged against the headboard. Liz faced her. "I call this the Head Shot. Here." She took Tommy's hand, put two fingers in her mouth, and demonstrated with her tongue.

Tommy laughed. "He must love that. You did that to me, didn't you?"

Liz nodded. She handed the vibrator to Tommy. "Now you try."

"Um . . ."

"Wait. Here." Liz put two fingers between Tommy's lips. "Do it to me." Liz could tell that Tommy was a little uncomfortable, which was amusing after the intimate things they'd just done to each other. It was the implication of what Tommy would soon be doing it to. "Don't be timid. All over. Yes, good." She replaced her fingers with the end of the vibrator, which had a bit of a bulbous end that hinted cockhead. Tommy reluctantly tried it.

"I know. It's just a plastic rod. A live cock is infinitely better. You're going to love it."

"I'm going to do it for you, but loving it may be a bit more than I can commit to."

"I call this one Knob Polishing. It's like the Head Shot but a bit more theatrical." She demonstrated by putting the vibrator to her own lips and licking all over so Tommy could see. She handed the rod to Tommy. Tommy tried it.

"Faster. He'll get off on watching your tongue flick all over." Liz observed Tommy's actions like a physical fitness trainer. "You're starting to get it. When you see how his face lights up you'll want to do it all night. I know I do."

"And then he comes all over my face?"

"We've tried that. But it's really a porno thing, you know? We both love it in my mouth."

"So I should expect him to, like, do it any time, in my mouth?"

"Don't worry. He's a stud. He can control himself. And he knows I like to beg for it."

"You beg him?"

"He loves it too. I like to combine begging with Angel Head. that's another one. You smile and make cute sounds— kind of flirt, bat your eyes— while you're doing the Knob Polish. I'll have you do it. You'll see. I can hardly wait. Then there's Heaven. That's when I just slowly go all over him. Oh, wait. You need to learn this one. Ugh. This is just a rod. Not lifelike enough."

"Wait." Tommy leaned over and dug another toy out of the box. "Got this as a joke present once."

"That'll do." It was another dildo, quite large and long, pinkish beige, complete with testicles. "Don't worry, J's not quite this big. Wait, first—" She picked up the vibrator again. "Popsicle." She slid the plastic as far into her mouth as she could, then in and out. Tommy tried it slowly, not as far.

Liz picked up the dildo with the testicles again. "Then there's the ultimate. You want to practice this one. I call it the Trombone." She put it to her mouth. "At least this one's got a real cock helmet. You do a Head Shot on it— him— and you move your hand up and down like this. Slide it." She demonstrated. "And play with his balls. I like to tickle his balls at first. Drives him insane." She demonstrated the combined maneuver. "It's a lot easier when it's sticking out from him and you don't have to hold it up. And when his balls contract you just hold them."

"Balls contract?"

"The whole scrotum contracts. You didn't know? When his body gets ready to come. It's really cool. Here. Let me hold it. Caress them tenderly. And lick. And stroke. That's it. He'll be coming in your mouth in no time. Trombone is guaranteed."

Tommy still look skeptical. "The whole coming in the mouth thing sounds gross."

"It's special. Like a fine liqueur or one of those French pâtés. Think about it. It's him, his DNA. There's only one place in the world where you can get it. Oh, his come is really strong. Always a shock. But cocks are amazing." Liz tossed the dildo on the floor.

Tommy stretched, extending her legs out wide. "Okay, look, I'm going to do it for you, I really am. But you are really, really asking a lot of this girl-crazy lesbo. Makes me more determined than ever to make you earn it." Tommy lifted a foot and used it to scoot Liz between her legs, right in front of her wide open, wet, fully exposed pussy. "And I'm tired of watching you suck on things that aren't me. Eat my lesbian pussy, Elizabeth Mrs. Whatever-His-Name-Is. If I'm sucking dick tomorrow then you're eating pussy tonight."

"Deal."

"That Head Shot thing. Do it to me."

*******************************************************************************************

"Trombone?" he asked.

Tommy lifted Liz's head off her pussy. "Did you just make that up for me?"

"No. I just never told him. You're the only person I've ever told about my names." She put her mouth back on Tommy's pussy. She licked, but she also kept her eyes on the other two.

"Would you be willing to explain that to me?" he asked Tommy.

Tommy just groaned in exasperation. She sat up. "Sex toy, you are a devious pervert. You set this up, didn't you?"

Liz shook her head no on Tommy. She lifted her head off briefly. "It's synchronicity."

Tommy groaned again. "I don't even know what that means." She turned to him and put her hands on his belt. "If I remember correctly . . ." she said, unbuttoning his pants. His zipper was still down from their previous activity. When his clothing was down around his knees she took his balls in one hand and his shaft in the other. She looked up and said, "I think I'm supposed to hold your balls like this and stroke you. To start. Then . . . ahh!" She had to stop. "She's— she's trying to make me come. I can feel it. Ooh. If she doesn't stop . . ."

"Put my cock in your mouth. That's what she wants. I think I know what she's doing. As a treat sometimes during a blow job, she'll make herself come while she's blowing me. I get to feel her moans of pleasure right on my cock. Peak experience."

Tommy looked up at him. "I like making your wife come while she's eating my pussy," she told him, and then began sucking his cock, using her hands the way Liz had shown her. He gasped and had to hold on to the chair.

Liz lifted her head from Tommy. "My Love, do you remember our New Orleans trip? When I did that for you the first time?" He could only, and barely, nod. Liz wanted desperately to make Tommy come, just seeing her do that. But she didn't want the moment to end. She wanted to keep watching J's cock slide in and out of Tommy's mouth. It was entrancing.

Tommy moaned on J. Liz realized she'd been massaging Tommy's clit the whole time she was watching Tommy suck. She didn't know how long that was, but it was long enough to get Tommy close. Liz put her tongue back down where it belonged and danced a rhythm on Tommy's pussy and watched his cock get danced on in turn. She hummed into Tommy, not just her pussy, her pelvis too, her organs, her backbone. Tommy's moans rose an octave and she took his cock deeper into her. He put his hands on her head and was now fucking her mouth as much as getting sucked. Tommy's hand reached out, patted around, found Liz's head, then pressed, her implicit signal for Liz to make her come.

12