The GFBJ Ch. 07

Story Info
Annika's 2nd month; Tommy again; Annika's 3rd month.
6k words
4.85
3.1k
4
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7

When Annika's second month came due, Liz had unfortunately needed to be out of town-- more fund raising. As a consolation she sent Annika to J for an overnight. That evening in her hotel room J called her.

"How... phew... did your day go?" He began. His handsome face in her phone display showed a struggle to maintain his poise.

"Okay, but not as good as yours, I think. Let me watch."

He rotated his phone to show a silvery head bobbing on his crotch. "Annika," he said, "say hi to Elizabeth."

Annika looked up from her service. She was lying between his spread legs on their bed, her elegant naked form almost as enticing as her pale face full of his cock. She didn't respond with words. She looked straight into the phone and made a deliberate show of giving him slow, deep sucks. Her image on Liz's phone trembled, showing the trouble he was having holding it steady, or even keeping control of his body.

"Annika, it's so nice to see you again." Annika smiled as well as she could around his rod. "My Love, how long has she been blowing you?"

"A... a long, long time."

"I hope you fucked her good."

Annika mumbled something, then removed him from her mouth briefly. "Twice," she said, then put him back in.

"You're such a stud. Annika, suck off my husband." Annika redoubled her efforts. Her hair obscured exactly what she was doing to his cock, but the image jumped all over the bed and their bodies such that she couldn't really see anything anyway. He was losing control, as always happened to him when he was close. She caught a glimpse of his hand on the silvery head, maybe trying to push her hair back so they could see better. She thought she caught those pale lips sliding down quite far on his length. "Make him come, Annika, eat my husband's come," she said loudly. All she could see after that command was the ceiling, then wild swings over his body and glimpses of a silvery head pumping him, but he made up for his inept camera work with a series of groans and cries that rose and rose in octave in a familiar progression until his gasping shout and female squeals told her all she needed to know. The camera settled again on Annika's head, still in the middle of his bent form, still sucking.

"I am so wet," Liz said to him when he returned the phone to his face.

"Save it until you're back. You know what I'm going to do to you."

She saw Annika move into view, cuddling him, her throat still working the last of his cream down. "Annika," she said, "give him another blow job later, for me. He loves to be awakened in the early morning, in the dark, with a pair of lips around his cock."

*******************************************************************************************

Tommy came by their house. This time it was for business. J and Liz were researching an investment in Tommy's concept of her own, an exclusive salon. Liz and Tommy were going over a spreadsheet when J arrived home from a meeting.

He kissed Liz and hugged Tommy. "Still in coffee mode," he observed, seeing their cups.

"I need it to get through these spreadsheets," Tommy explained.

J studied the budget Tommy had prepared. "Very lean," he said.

"I don't want to waste your money."

"I think it may be too lean. It's been my experience that entrepreneurs either ask for too much money or too little. Asking for too little is the better mistake. It means you're taking your fiduciary responsibility seriously. But don't starve yourself. Or your business. Is there any equipment, for example, that would make you more efficient? Are you using the highest quality materials in the renovation?" They discussed several ideas. "And it looks like," he continued, "after the dust settles, we'll be earning about 8%. That should work."

"And you'll both get free haircuts, don't forget."

"No, we shouldn't. We'll pay you the going rate, just like your other clients. That's the right way to do it."

"You drive a hard bargain, Mr. Moore."

"He's best when he's hard."

He looked at Liz, staring into her, a look that made her wet. "Tom-Tom," he said, "is it martini time?"

"Aye, aye, Captain."

He moved to the bar. "Elizabeth, join Tom-Tom at the counter."

As J made the drinks he said, "So Tom-Tom, I'm not sure how we got onto the subject, but I asked Elizabeth recently if she'd ever want to have sex with two men."

"Isn't that every straight girl's fantasy?"

"Yes and no, at least in my wife's case. She said she would, but only under two circumstances: if it were with me and my identical twin, or me and you. I thought you'd like to know that."

Tommy looked Liz up and down, appraising her. "Did she talk about anything specific she wanted to do?" Liz felt herself get more wet.

"She hinted," he replied. Liz felt embarrassed. "Ladies." He set out three perfect martinis. They toasted to Tommy's success and drank. "By the way, one last business item: sex, if it happens, has no bearing on the agreement."

"Of course not," Tommy replied. "That's a totally different deal. I don't want to interfere with the relationship you two have, which is a beautiful thing, but if you're okay with your amazing wife going down on me and she is too then that's great, whether or not we come to a business arrangement. And if I don't want to have sex with your wife, then I won't, whatever the business arrangement. Not that I could ever imagine not wanting sex with your wife."

"Then we agree. Especially about our mutual desire to have sex with Elizabeth."

"Great. So you mentioned some hints?"

"Ah, yes. Maybe more than hints. Definitely more. Sometimes she likes to tell me her ideas during sex. You can guess at least one part of her fantasy. Or I should say fantasies. It's more of a type of fantasy that includes a number of variations of a core activity."

"You mean the going down on us activity?"

"Exactly."

"Tell me. My pussy is all ears."

He laughed. "The really interesting part is what she wants to happen while she's going down on us."

"My Love--," Liz started.

Tommy held up her hand to Liz. "Mr. Moore, maybe sex toy should be naked."

"Yes, I think it's time. Tell my wife to undress for you. I imagine you like her naked when she's eating you?"

"I like her naked no matter what she's doing. But, yeah, naked pussy eater is a special treat." She turned to Liz. "Sex toy, naked. Now. And no more talking. I like my CEOs quiet and horny."

Liz got off the stool and began unbuttoning her blouse. She loved how she felt right now. She'd stopped thinking, and it felt so good. Off came her blouse and bra. She didn't hurry. Every second now seemed delicious. She folded each garment neatly. Her mind was empty, not because she couldn't think, but because she no longer had to. She felt she was entering a kind of Zen state. Except she didn't think Zen monks ever experienced the mind-exploding sexual pleasure that she was soon going to share with the man and woman before her.

She stood naked before them. "I think sometime I want to do a little bush landscaping," Tommy said. "Would that be okay, Mr. Moore? Not bald, I'm not into that. Just some trimming and shaping."

"I would never want to interfere with your artistic inspiration."

Tommy finished her drink and got off her stool. "But not now. Now she looks so good." Tommy reached up and ran her fingers over Liz's face, which made Liz tremble, especially with J watching. She licked Tommy's finger as it traced along her lips. "I need to get your wife's pretty face between my legs."

"I'm sure that's exactly what she wants too."

Liz tapped her lips.

"No need to speak, Elizabeth. We both know you want my cock also. But your girlfriend seems very horny for you." He nodded to Tommy.

"Ooh. Girlfriend. You hear that, sex toy? Your lesbo girlfriend needs your straight girl mouth on her gay pussy. Get down here."

Liz knelt and pulled off Tommy's jeans and panties. Into Tommy's bush she went, searching for and quickly finding Tommy's little clit.

Tommy put her hands through Liz's hair and held Liz against her sex. "Uh, Captain Moore, I don't have an MBA or whatever you have, but I'm an expert on pussy eaters-- at least the girl kind-- and your wife is world class. Phew! Uh, she's really going at me."

"I think I can see that."

"I hope, for your sake, she likes cock as much as she likes pussy."

Liz pulled off and tapped her lips.

"Yeah, sex toy, we know what you want to say. And I really don't mind that you like sucking hubby's cock too, or even a little more. Just makes it hotter that you're still a straight girl. And I might even give hubby another blow job some day, just as a special treat for you."

Liz madly tapped her lips over and over.

J laughed. "Not today Elizabeth. Today only you suck cock. Ladies, let's move to the couch." As they went into the living room he said, "Tom-Tom, my wife has a specific fantasy she wants to give you. And then one for me. We should start with yours." Tommy, at his gesture, sat on the couch. "Elizabeth," he said, "Suck my cock."

Liz was already on her knees, moving toward Tommy, but stopped. In front of Tommy she undid his pants and took his already stiff cock in her hands. Without hesitation she began to give him deep sucks. It was so beautiful to have her mind be so silent and so calm. Everything sparkled in technicolor. The commands she heard went straight through her empty mind, into her body, and out whatever part of her they wanted. She felt weightless.

"I have to admit, Captain, that's really hot. As it happens, I already know what it's like to give you a blow job. But I think this is the first time I've watched your wife give a blow job. Is this her fantasy, to have me watch her do it?"

"Not exactly, though it's a good warm up. Elizabeth, stop." Liz reluctantly took her mouth off him. "Suck Tom-Tom's pussy."

Tommy slouched down and opened her legs, which soon had Liz's head between them. "Yeah," Tommy said, grinning and almost laughing, "sucked by a straight girl that just sucked dick. So cool. If this is your wife's idea then she's quite the creative pervert."

"Isn't she? But that's still not her fantasy." He knelt behind Liz and spread her legs. "Watch this."

He entered her. She moaned on Tommy's sex, a long moan almost as if she were already coming. Her head bobbed as she madly licked up and down while J's cock moved in and out of her.

"Oh, wow! Wow! I like this fantasy a lot, too." Tommy lifted her knees to give Liz better access and put her hands back on Liz's head to press her in. She looked down at Liz. "I'm not going to last long at this rate."

"Neither is she. This is her fantasy." He pounded her even harder. Liz let out a long, breathy scream that would have been loud if it hadn't all gone directly into Tommy's pussy.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck, girl! Suck that pussy!" Tommy yelled. Her feet dropped to the floor and she used her legs to make her hips rub up and down on Liz's mouth.

J slowed his rhythm to match Tommy's. "I'm going to start making her come now," he said.

"Oh yeah, do it, do it. Fuck, fuck, yeah, I'm going to come in your wife's mouth, Captain. I'm gonna, I'm gonna-- mmph! Mmph!"

Liz shuddered uncontrollably and would have collapsed onto the floor if she hadn't been trapped between J's grip on her hips and Tommy's grip on her head. She was trapped in her orgasm too, skewered by it, flooded with it. The orgasm started in her pussy and quickly shot up her body, making her lungs empty into Tommy's pussy in a shout of pure energy, then again and again. Tommy yelled too and they came together, and it was one of her deepest, longest orgasms, J knowing exactly what to do to her to keep her going while Tommy used her mouth to squeeze the last little orgasms out of her pussy.

When at last Tommy released her, her head sank to the floor while J continued to fuck her, slower now, not deep, just extracting the last small shivers of pleasure out of her. When he released her she curled up in a ball on the floor, holding one of Tommy's feet as if she were cuddling a plush toy.

J sat down next to Tommy on the couch.

"Your wife is incredible," Tommy said.

"She is. In many ways."

"I can't believe I just-- just--"

"It looked like you were using her to masturbate. Her head. Is that the reason you call her sex toy?"

"That's one of them. That was so fucking intense. I like to do the coming, you know? I like to be in control. It's my thing. But I never before came on a woman who was also coming. Incredible. Definitely one of the top three orgasms, just in pure physical-- I don't know what to call it-- orgasming. Maybe the top. So that was her fantasy?"

"The first part."

Liz sat up. She tapped her lips.

"What do you think she wants to tell us now?" he asked.

"Doesn't matter. She has something much more fun to do with that sweet mouth." Tommy took his still stiff and wet cock in her hands and held it straight up. "Sex toy, hubby needs his cock sucked and I know just the pussy-eating pervert to do it. Get over here."

Liz moved between J's legs and began sucking him.

"This is actually pretty cool," Tommy said as she held J's cock for Liz to suck. "Maybe I was misled by the name. You don't blow, and when your wife is doing it, it doesn't look like it's just a job for her." J was having trouble responding, so Tommy continued. "And I don't know whether there's more pussy juice on her face or on your cock. Jeez, I really came hard all over her."

"The-- the fantasy is, is--"

"There's more? Cool. What's next? Orders, Captain?"

J pointed at Liz's ass and made a motion, in-out. "You brought, I hope-- hope, the vi-- vi--"

"Oh, yeah, I get it. Sex toy, hold this a minute. Don't stop. Keep that cock between your pussy-eating lips." She let go of his cock and got up from the couch. In a few seconds she returned with her backpack. Out of it came a cloth bag and out of that a big vibrator dildo. "Be prepared. That's my motto. I tried to join the boy scouts when I was a kid but they wouldn't let me. I didn't want to be a girl scout." She moved off the couch and got behind Liz. "But thinking back, with all those cute girls, maybe that was a mistake. Anyway." She put the vibrator between Liz's legs.

"Mmm! Mmm!" The vibrator hummed. Liz jerked and jumped.

"Captain, want me to make your wife come? This is her fantasy, isn't it?" J could only nod. He was jerking too, struggling to maintain control. Tommy turned up the vibrator a click. "Come on straight girl, suck that dick. Show me how you straight girls do it." Liz made muffled growls on his cock and came immediately. She whimpered on his cock and came again as Tommy started to fuck her with the rod. Tears squeezed out of her eyes and mingled with the half-dried pussy juice and drops of drool from her overworked lips. "Jeez, Captain, does your wife ever run out of orgasms?"

Liz sucked. She didn't understand how she could, because she didn't seem to have any control over her body. But apparently Tommy did. Her head dipped and her mouth opened and the cock went into her throat and she gagged, but the shock only made her come again. Her life before she'd started licking and coming and sucking and coming was a distant memory. It looked like she was stuck here, sucking and coming, forever and she was fine with that.

But then Tommy did something with the vibrator, she couldn't tell what-- her whole pussy was one big buzzing tangle of erotic energy-- and she was suddenly back in her body and yes, this was her fantasy, but she wasn't satisfied-- just the opposite. A new fantasy appeared that she had to make happen right now. She let Tommy make her come and focused on the cock she was eating, trying to make it come from her own orgasm. The cock jumped and the male thighs around her head vibrated. Tommy gave her another jolt and she came on the cock again, squealing a note on the cockhead that expressed some kind of emotion beyond pleasure. Again, another orgasm shot up her spine and down the cock. Again. And again, while the cock vibrated as hard as the vibrator in her cunt. And at last, long after her world had shrunk to cock and orgasms, her ears filled with a male shout and her mouth flooded with male cream and she was herself once more, sucking off her lover once more, and life was perfect.

"Whew. Mr. Moore, I think your wife had more orgasms than both of us combined. She really knows how to come."

Liz could only lie back against the couch, eyes closed, between J's legs, tasting the last of his cream, feeling Tommy's hand on her thigh.

J managed a weak chuckle. "And," he said, his voice hoarse from his yells, "how to make other people come."

"True that. And once again we're the real sex toys, aren't we?"

*******************************************************************************************

Liz was horny all day at work. it had been a couple weeks since the evening with Tommy and now they'd set up month #3 with Annika. In preparation, Liz had spent the last four days fucking and sucking J without giving him relief. He took it like a man. He was ready. In solidarity she'd also asked him-- okay, begged him-- not to let her come either. She was super-horny.

She tried her best to get away early but was delayed getting out of the office by her CTO. After reviewing Gantt charts and road maps she said, "So you pulled in the schedule a bit? How did you manage that?"

"Yes, about that. The intern you sent me? Sloan?"

"Yes?"

"She's quite something. She had a... let's call it a serious debate with one of my senior engineers."

"Oh dear. What happened?"

He gave her his tablet, which displayed a CAD model of the articulated arm, one of the most critical parts in their system. It looked different. She'd been focused on money so much lately she wasn't sure what she was supposed to notice.

"She took a joint out." He pointed. "Remember that one near the end effector, the problematic one? She figured out how to eliminate it. That's what shortened the schedule. And it's going to save us millions on Gen 2."

*******************************************************************************************

Liz hoped J could hold out. She'd told Annika to show up at their door promptly at 4:30 and begin servicing J right away. However, Annika was not to let him come, but to keep him at the edge until Liz arrived.

When Liz arrived home she found them in the kitchen. Her husband was leaning against the counter with a glass of wine in his hand. He was close to being in exactly the same position as he'd been when Liz had first introduced him to Annika. But there was one important difference from the first meeting: previously, Annika had been on her stool, sipping vodka; now she was on her knees, sucking cock.

J toasted Liz. "To my wonderful wife." He looked down. "She told me you ordered her to not let me come."

"Not yet, my Love. Annika, keep my husband right on the edge." She kissed him, feeling how his body swung in small movements back and forth with the blonde's sucking. He was able, in spite of the fellatio being performed on him, to pour her a glass of wine and hand it to her. She sipped and smiled. She felt immensely powerful. She put a hand on Annika's head and stroked her as if she were a pet. "Ah, my Love, I almost feel like I'm the one giving you a blow job right now."

"You are. She is a beautiful gift. You're amazing." His eyes closed and his head tilted back for a moment as the pleasure he was receiving threatened to overwhelm him.

"And it's a new and very special pleasure to be able to tell you how much I love giving you a blow job even as you're getting a blow job. It's not something I can do on my own."

His eyes opened. He looked into hers. "You give the best blow jobs, beyond any man's imagination." He held up his glass in a toast and drained it. "To the best lover any man could ever hope to dream of."

12