The GFBJ Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sipped her wine and enjoyed just being next to him while pleasure coursed through him. He was doing his best to ignore the woman on her knees next to Liz whose lips were sliding over his cock. She loved that too, how he almost carried off a nonchalant attitude, that being fellated by a world-class beauty was just part of his normal day. Almost.

She saw a paper bag on the counter, a fancy one meant for gifts. Had he bought her something? She wanted to look in his eyes, but they were closed. Liz couldn't care less what he'd bought for her. She gathered a fistful of platinum hair and guided Annika's head back and forth, pushing her deeper onto him and enjoying the fleeting resistance the blonde tried to put up while Liz stared into his eyes and watched the delight flow across his face.

She released Annika and began undressing. She was in the same spot at which she'd undressed for him and Tommy, but this disrobing could not be more different. "My Love, I'm almost ready to order your new cocksucker to make you come. But watching this beautiful woman blow you is making me extremely horny." Annika looked back from his crotch. J's hand was now in her hair, keeping her mouth on him.

Liz took her time unbuttoning her blouse, then folding it neatly. "Annika, be a slut for me. Get my husband ready to fuck me." Off came Liz's bra. She played with her breasts for his viewing pleasure, although he was having trouble keeping his eyes open as Liz's debtor's head plunged deeper on him. Then her skirt and at last her panties. She kept her heels on. "My Love, would you like to enjoy fucking the two of us before Annika sucks you off?" She walked the few steps into their living area and took a position at the back of their long couch. She bent over with her legs apart, hands on the leather back. She waited, listening to Annika's muffled hums as he used her a bit more. At last the moans became an "Ah" and footsteps approached.

His cock slid into her like a buttered sausage. It was her turn to make sounds, rocking to and fro with his fucking. She felt a presence next her. "Annika, get naked. Awesome jeans, by the way." Annika was informal today, top over jeans, but was as elegant as ever. Except: "Annika, sneakers?"

"I've been been, um, trading."

Liz wasn't sure what that meant. The sneakers were clearly designer, but a new look for her. "Join us. Bend over like me. Keep the sneakers on. They look super on you."

When Annika, now as naked as Liz, assumed the same position as Liz next to her, Liz said, "My Love, please make me come."

"I will," he replied, and increased his tempo. She bent her head down, letting him do it to her. But just when she thought he'd decided to push her over the edge he slowed and then pulled out. Next to her Annika gasped.

Liz stood up and watched him fuck the blonde. She moved to his side and in his ear, very softly so only he could hear, she whispered, "I am yours, my Love, and she is mine. I give her completely to you." Then out loud she said, "This turns me on more than I thought possible, my Love, to see you fucking this gorgeous woman. Make her come." He pulled Annika's head back by her silvery hair. His pounding turned her into a bobble head. Liz bent down to get close to Annika's ear. "Let him make you come. Isn't his cock wonderful?"

She stood back up and kissed him. She felt around behind his swinging butt and let his balls lightly brush her fingers as he fucked in and out of Annika. "I can't decide what turns me on more: when you make her come on your cock, or when she makes you come in her mouth." She also wanted to tell him a little epiphany she'd just had, which she would save for later when they were alone: she realized that she had no desire herself for Annika, unlike her feelings for Tommy. She almost didn't want to touch Annika, she was so perfect just to look at. She desired this woman only as a love gift for him.

Like a video clip on repeat, she watched him fuck Annika's pale figure, so pale she was almost albino. Annika was taking her time coming. Liz slapped Annika's ass as he fucked her. "My Love, some day would you like me to give you my debtor's ass?"

"Wai-- wait," Annika got out between groans and gasps.

"Is your ass virgin too, the way your mouth was?" she asked the blonde. J was now pounding her even harder. "Don't worry. He knows how to do it. It won't hurt, except maybe at the beginning. Maybe next month." The obscene idea was enough to push Annika over the edge. Liz kissed him again, deep Frenching, while his hips pounded and Annika yelled as her orgasm hit her. He had to hold Annika's butt up with his hands as her legs lost control, but he kept pounding until she was done and used up.

"Bend over again," he said to Liz.

She realized she'd been so turned on watching him give the other woman an orgasm that she'd forgotten her own. She returned to her position and soon was rewarded with his long cock filling her up. "Make me come, please, my Love, make me come." He loved to hear her beg for it. She loved to beg for it.

She turned to see Annika with him. She was petting his shirt, a new silk one that was another recommendation. "Annika," she ordered, "play with my husband's testicles. Ah, yes! Yes!" she yelled as Annika obeyed and his fucking accelerated. He reached underneath and touched Liz's clit.

At his touch a vision appeared before her. It was an incomparably hot moment when she ordered the gorgeous blonde to fulfill it: "Annika, when my husband is finished with me you will lick off my come-juice and suck-- ah!-- suck him until he empties those balls down your pretty throat." Her orgasm rose in her quickly and soon it was her turn to convulse on his cock while he held her up.

He let her slip off him and sink to the floor while she caught her breath. Sitting on the hardwood she saw that Annika was already down on her knees slurping their combined juices off him. She crawled to them to watch as closely as possible. Resting her head against his thigh, she brushed back Annika's hair and watched those charming lips, painted a darker blue today, stretch around his distended flesh. Annika had her eyes closed, but opened them at Liz's touch. She took him out of her mouth and offered him to Liz. Smiling up at him, Liz took over, using her tongue the way he loved, then handed him back to Annika. They swapped him back and forth a few times, neither of them, by unspoken agreement, trying to make him come, just letting him enjoy them both.

Liz finally refused Annika when she again offered the cock to her. "It's time to make him come. My Love, would you like her to make you come now?"

Annika didn't need to be told what to do, nor where he was going to come. Liz could just make out the tip of her pink tongue peeking out between her lower lip and the cock as she went deeper on him. Annika knew from the previous two sessions what to do. Liz reached under and took his scrotum in her hand, lightly tickling him. He jumped in response and both women laughed, Annika's muffled by the meat that jammed her mouth.

"Let's give him a special treat," Liz said. "Make him come." She moved behind and put her face up between his legs. He spread them more to give her room. She found his sack, tilted her head way back, and began eating the skin, then found a testicle and sucked, her nose in his ass crack. His groans rose in pitch and became continuous. She reached her hands to find Annika's shoulder and felt how she moved in and out and followed her rhythm and that of his hips and butt. Her eyes were closed but her hands and mouth, his straining legs, his moans, gave her a full picture, like an MRI. His balls pulled up into his body, as they always did, and she let them slip away, just holding her lips on them, and felt the pulse of his first ejaculation into Annika. She moved a hand to Annika's throat and felt her swallow. She pictured Annika's grimace from the first time. Then his balls quivered and another pulse shot out of him. Annika's throat bobbed again. Then another, and more small ones.

The women released him together. Liz coaxed Annika back to sit against the back of the couch where they could admire their handiwork, a man fellated beyond satisfaction, barely able to stay upright, holding his genitals as if they might fall off, still grunting from the aftershocks.

A pearl of white appeared on his tip. Annika moved to him and licked it off, giving him a few more sucks to fully drain him while he struggled to maintain his balance.

When she finished and sat back, J, always the gentleman, made his way, wobbling a bit, to the counter and brought back more wine for them to sip. He helped both women up and soon they were sitting around the counter as if they'd been having a friendly chat. Except that the two women were naked and their seats were accumulating small puddles underneath them.

"Here," Annika said to her, pushing the mystery bag toward her. So the present hadn't come from J. In it was a purse, a smaller version of the Furla from their first lunch. "I saw you admiring it."

"It's beautiful. Thank you. But you didn't--"

"Don't worry. It's from my business." To their questioning looks she continued, "I have a Web site." She got a small laptop out of her bag and opened it to a shopping site.

"'Annika's Closet'," J read at the top.

"I needed money. Of course. So I decided to sell some of my old stuff that I don't use anymore. One thing led to another and people started offering to sell me items. There's a huge aftermarket. I'm making money!"

J immediately dived into the site and started asking questions. "I'm impressed. So you're basically buying these goods at one quarter to one half price and selling at three-quarters. Very nice. High margin."

"After quality control. That's the hard part. Any defect and the price plummets."

"Slick site also," he added.

"Yes, I got--" she stopped and looked at Liz. "I, um, enlisted Enrico."

Liz had to think for a moment. "Enrico? Our IT director?" She knew him, of course. Roughly handsome, quick-witted, with the darkest beard she'd ever encountered. "He's certainly capable. He cleared it with HR?" Annika nodded. Non-competitive side gigs were allowed. "But he certainly doesn't need the extra dough." Something didn't add up.

"Well, I--" Annika looked sheepish. Shy, which brought out yet another way that Annika could look beautiful. She avoided Liz's direct stare and dropped her gaze. That was a curious emotion to come from her, sitting next to Liz naked, only a few minutes after having sucked Liz's husband dry. After they'd been fucked in tandem by him. After having Liz find her blowing him on coming home, per Liz's direct orders.

"Do you have something to tell me, Annika?"

Annika lifter her head up and stared back into Liz's eyes. "I blew him."

J laughed out loud. Liz just shook her head. "Annika, you naughty girl! I presume your practice on my husband served you well?"

Annika just nodded, shy again, but her eyes smiled. Liz detected a bit of pride in them. Liz vaguely remembered the couple of pretty boys Annika had brought along to company parties. Enrico was an upgrade.

"He's a very lucky man," J told her.

Now it was Annika's turn to laugh. J was so charming. His tone perfectly set off the subtext that J knew very well from very recent personal experience just how lucky Enrico was.

"And so this--" she tapped the purse-- "Is a little thank you for all you've done." She hugged Liz, a sisterly hug in spite of the two women still being totally naked, then kissed J, not at all in a sisterly way. "Um, I'd love to stay and talk, especially about the business-- there's so much I want to learn-- but I need to get going. I'm, um, meeting Enrico later."

Liz picked up on the flash of shyness right away. "Annika, I'm amazed. Am I getting this right? Have you gone from hating sex to--" she glanced at J to make sure he was getting the implications also-- "to giving two blow jobs in one day? To two different men? You're actually ahead of me on that one. Do you let Enrico fuck you too?"

Annika just smiled. She began dressing. "As you said a while back, all women are sluts. And yes, I'm having fun."

They walked Annika to the door together and hugged. After the door closed Liz grabbed his cock. "My Love, I'm going to need more cock soon." She took his limp and damp cock in her hand. "But you outdid yourself today." She put her head on his shoulder. "I admired how long you lasted. It's too bad there isn't a sex Olympics. You would win a gold medal in the marathon."

"As Tommy said a while back, I had a great coach."

"So may I have you tonight?"

"Do you need to ask?"

"Yes. Yes I do." She bent down, mouthed his cockhead, and patted his testicles as if they were small pets. "I love begging almost as much as I love sucking."

12