The GFBJ Ch. 08

Story Info
Liz tricks a co-ed into becoming J’s next fellatrix.
6.1k words
4.53
4k
1
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thanks to MormonJack for edits and crits.

Chapter 8

"Are you over eighteen?"

"Huh? What?" The young woman standing in the aisle at the display of cellphones had clearly not noticed Liz until that moment. Short hair, no makeup— her fresh face didn't need any— sweatshirt over gym shorts. Trim, nice legs. J liked all kinds of women's bodies. This girl had a good one.

"Are you legally an adult?"

She looked Liz up and down, wariness and hostility replacing her initial shock. "Who wants to know?"

"The woman who just recorded your shoplifting." Liz pointed her phone at her, playing the short video she'd just made of the young woman snipping the security cable from the phone and then slipping the phone into her purse.

"You— I just wanted to— you don't look like—" She weakly waved a hand at the display, but couldn't come up with a response.

"No," Liz answered the unfinished question, "I'm not store security. Luckily for you. But not that lucky. You're going to pay for your stupidity."

The girl took the phone out of her bag and put it back. "I'm leaving."

"Won't help. I'll just show it to security and then put it on TikTok."

"Who the fuck are you?"

"I'm your guardian angel. Again, are you legally an adult?" To the woman's silence, Liz continued, "If you're under age I'll just show this to security and they'll send you to juvenile court. Might do you some good, although your parents will ground you until you're 85. If you're an adult—" still no answer— "you're in serious trouble. You picked an expensive item. Felony territory. Jail time. Just county if this is your first offense. If not . . ."

The shocked face answered Liz's age question. But she recovered quickly enough. "Fine," she said. "You got me. You FBI or something?"

Liz just laughed. "You go there?" She pointed at the girl's sweatshirt, that had the name of a local university on it and touted its women's soccer team. Pricey but worn-looking athletic shoes.

"What's it to you?"

"If that's the case then you're a smart girl. Stupid, too, pulling this stunt. You play?"

"Yeah." She'd been cowering a little from Liz's intimidation. Now she straightened up. "Varsity, striker. All-Conference."

"That's great. Congrats. Scholarship? Hate to see you lose that." Liz wagged her phone.

The young woman looked around. It was a big box electronics store and they were deep inside it, far from an exit. Liz watched the wheels turning behind the hostile eyes— which turned blank. "What do you want?"

Liz reappraised her. Attractive in spite of her hostile glare. Short black hair that was a mess, probably cut by a roommate. But nice features, an athlete's body. J would be pleased. "I have a proposition for you. Show me your driver's license."

"No fucking way."

"As you wish." Liz turned to head for the front.

"Wait!" Liz turned back. "Here." She pulled it out. Liz photographed it. Yes, legal, barely nineteen.

"Okay, Tracy, let's talk outside." Liz led her toward the exit. As they walked she asked, "So what made you pull such an idiotic stunt like that?"

"Sorority."

"Hazing? That's just—"

"Criminal? I'm starting to see that."

"Are they out here now?" They'd exited the store. Liz surveyed the parking lot. She knew where J was, parked close. She suddenly grew wet, thinking about how she was about to surprise him.

"They're coming back to pick me up."

Liz turned to her. "Okay, here's the deal. You see that car over there. The Porsche?"

"The shiny black one? Nice. That yours?"

"My husband's. You can see him in it. Good looking guy."

"Okay. Um, what—"

"You're going to go to him and give him this." Liz reached into her bag and found her notepad, tore out a page. Light green paper. Symbolic, like a playing field. "What name do you want to use?"

"Huh?"

"You can give him your real name if you want— I just saw your license so I know it— but I'm guessing you'd rather not have anyone else around here knowing your real name. So, think of a nice, sexy name. You know, something you'd pick if a Hollywood agent found you. You're quite attractive, more than you think you are. Great bod."

She looked at the note and Liz holding a pen, ready to write. "I don't know. Monique."

"Hi, Monique." Liz wrote the name and folded the note. "Here's what you're going to do, Monique." She handed the co-ed the paper. "You're going to go over to that hot looking car and you're going to give that note to the hot guy in the driver's seat. Tell him Elizabeth sent you. And then . . ."

The young woman had been focusing on the man in the car. Liz waited for her to turn back and give Liz her full attention. "And then you're going to get into the front seat and give that man a blow job."

"Uh, wait, wait!"

"Have you ever given a blow job?"

"What the fuck?"

"Fine. Doesn't matter. I don't care if it's your first time or your hundredth. Your next blow job is going to start in a minute and you're going to give it to that man in the shiny black Porsche."

"Your husband? Did I hear you right? You want me to, like, blow your husband? In pu— pu— right here?"

"You'll be hidden below the dashboard. Make sure you please him for as long as he wants. And afterward you'll come back here. If you've satisfied him I'll delete the video in front of you and you'll be free."

"I— uh—" The girl scanned around, looking desperate. "They'll be coming back. They said they'd be waiting for me. My sisters. I can't— there's no time." A glimpse of hope flashed across her face.

Liz squashed that in a second. "They're not your sisters, they're your abusers. And they won't be back soon. They'll keep you waiting. Just to torment you."

The co-ed closed her eyes.

"But don't worry, I can take care of them. He's a great guy. You'll like him. Make sure you eat every drop of his come."

The girl opened her eyes. She swiveled them around wildly, searching for an escape, and almost said something, but she held herself back. She took the notepaper and walked to the car. Liz watched her tap on the driver's side window and hand the note to J. Then she went around and got in the passenger seat. J turned to her. Liz wished she could hear the conversation, which was animated, at least on "Monique's" part. Liz got pointed out, followed by gestures Liz couldn't interpret. J put a hand on the girl's shoulder, calming her. Even from across the parking lot, through the reflections in the windshield, Liz could see him turning on the charm. His hands moved to the co-ed's face, soothing her. Amazingly, soon they were kissing. J was an excellent kisser. She was talking, he was nodding. More necking. He lifted the girl's hand and kissed it as if she were a princess.

The co-ed's face told Liz everything. J was a fast worker. Sooner than Liz thought possible, even given that Liz had cornered her into it, Tracy/Monique's head dipped out of sight and J sat straight, a beautiful smile on his face.

Liz caught his eye and blew him a kiss. He made a short nod and then he was looking down at what had to be a wonderful sight for a man. Her crotch moistened more. Giving him these male fantasies always turned her on so much. She could see him talking to the girl, maybe directing her, maybe telling her how great she was, or what incredible pleasure she was giving him. Probably all of that and more. Liz knew from personal experience that his charm never stopped, even when he had his woman exactly where he wanted her.

Strong emotions washed over her as she watched, minute by minute, while the pleasure increased in his expression. She knew him so well and was so connected to him that she could visualize what her gift was doing to him with her head in his lap. She gushed so hard it was almost like coming. She would have run to the ladies room if she could have taken a step. Even now he was continuing to charm the girl. He was deliberately putting on a visual show of enjoying the blow job he was getting, grimacing and making sounds of pleasure she could hear in her mind, for an audience of one. Well, two. He could have let himself come, she knew, or told the girl what to do to make him come, but for their mutual titillation he extended the moment on and on.

A tiny compact car pulled up to the curb nearby, full of young women. Liz knew what to do. She caught J's eye again and made a stretching motion with her hands. She didn't want this to be a quickie and she definitely didn't want to miss the climax. Then she went over to the car and stood in front of it, letting the occupants see her take photos of them, the car, the storefront, and especially their license plate.

She knocked on the driver's window. She ignored their weak curses, took some closeups of their faces, and said, aiming a loud voice into the passenger compartment, "I know what you're doing here, girls. I know what you tried to do to Tracy. You're all totally fucked up and you're totally fucked." She held up her phone. "This is going to the administration if you don't leave right now. Tracy's done with being your thief and she's not coming with you." She didn't mention that Tracy was not yet done with being something else illicit and that a man was right now about to come in Tracy. That made it doubly delicious when the window rolled up and the car sped off.

She went to the curb and pretended she was waiting for a ride share, while doing her best to absorb her husband's reactions to whatever the college athlete was doing to him with her physical talents below the dashboard. He spent a long time in what she called "King Mode", in which he would simply recline or lie back, totally relaxed, and let her do all the work. He was talking at the same time, probably telling Tracy/Monique what he often told her, that he loved, loved, loved what she was doing to him, and he was going to concentrate his entire mind on the pleasure she was giving to him, and she shouldn't hold back, she should give him everything of herself. It was a magical experience for her— and for other women she'd given him— and she almost wished she'd not bothered with this wayward girl and gone out to his car and done him herself.

But she knew that in a little while they would be back home and she would immediately put herself between his legs and take him right up to the brink of being so turned on he couldn't speak, and then, keeping him just barely able to communicate, she would have him tell her in detail, second by second, word by word, suck by suck, what this co-ed had done for him.

She knew also that her familiar and experienced mouth would be a wonderful sequel to this girl's novel lips and tongue. She was never so crass as to immediately imitate some novel trick another woman might try on him. But she would remember the best ones and use them at the right moment.

Of course, that was all just a gourmet fellatrix's dream. Really, she just loved giving him these male fantasy moments. She gave him as many as she could herself. But she also understood that she could give him even more pleasure through these women.

He stared at her, right in her eyes as, from across the pavement, that serene yet highly charged look came over him and she knew he was on his way to coming in the mouth of the new girl she'd saved from crime. She watched him and nothing else, letting him know she knew exactly what was happening to him. Really, she told him with her eyes, he was servicing her right now. He was allowing her to do this to him, to trick another woman into warming him up for her. Liz knew from past experience how incomparably delicious his cock would taste after this college girl had done her best on him. And how that hard cock would soon be fucking her extra hard.

Each different woman imbued a different flavor in him. That's how she thought of it. After a visit from Annika he would be in even a more kingly mode, an Emperor Mode. That's what Annika did for him. He wouldn't even bother telling Liz to blow him. He just radiated a deliciousness that she couldn't resist and didn't want to resist. She particularly enjoyed begging to be allowed to suck him at those moments. He could be exquisitely cruel.

With Tommy he was just the opposite. In the occasional sessions with Tommy that weren't threesomes he would come back to her as horny as a teenager. He would make her do slutty things and then fuck her until she couldn't come anymore. The series of sexual lightning bolts he shot into her after a Tommy session was particularly devastating. Sometimes he would hold off coming himself, and wait for her to recover and finish him. She loved that.

She could see his hands grip the steering wheel as he tried to hold off the last few minutes he could. She had no idea what he would be like after this one. More like Tommy would be her guess, but she knew she was being too conservative.

Hardly anyone was around the parking lot at this hour, but as luck would have it a man leading a miniature poodle came out the door and it looked like the man was going to head right past J with his new fellatrix's head bobbing up and down on him. Liz went up and petted the dog, delaying the guy, and asked about the pet while she watched J's body jerk in his seat and his mouth make O's and grimaces, expressions she knew well from the times she would make him come while cowgirling him, or when she'd watched Annika blow him. She knew he would particularly enjoy hearing later how she'd intercepted the guy that might have discovered him coming in the mouth of the shoplifting co-ed that she'd tricked for him.

Tracy/Monique popped back up just as Liz said good-bye to the man and his pet, who then walked past them, within a few feet, without noticing that anything had happened. She saw Tracy dip her head down again after the man had passed, but it was only for a few seconds, probably cleaning him up. They spent some minutes afterwards talking. That was a good sign, of course, but now Liz was feeling impatient. She wanted to get her lover home and get his pants down.

Tracy got out finally and walked back to her. "You satisfied him?" Liz asked.

"He said I did great."

"That makes me very happy. Let's see." Liz took Tracy's head in her hands and pressed the girl's lips to hers. The girl struggled briefly but then let her put her tongue in. "Yes, I can taste him. He has a strong taste, doesn't he?"

"Did anybody ever tell you you're a pervert?"

"Like you? You did just suck off a stranger in public." She let the girl process that for a few seconds. "It's a thrill, isn't it? Here." She opened her phone and deleted the video while the girl watched. "Your abusers came by. I got rid of them." She flipped through the photos she'd taken of the sorority girls in the car. Then she gave Tracy a twenty from her wallet. "Use this on a taxi or whatever to get home. And here—" She took out a business card. "This is an excellent hair stylist."

"Thanks, I guess, but what do I need her for?"

"You thinking of going pro?"

"Maybe."

"Then you want to look it." She wrote on it. "Tell her I sent you. I'll pay for your first visit. Oh." She found one of Annika's cards. "Those are nice kicks, but you need a fresh pair. This will get you a discount."

"Thanks. You're being really . . . I guess . . . good. I mean—" She looked back at the car. Her shoulders sank. "I gave him my phone number."

"You pleased him?"

"I— I think so. You're right, he's a really great guy." She licked her lips. "I wasn't sure, like, should it only be one time to satisfy him, or like you said, make sure, so . . ."

"He accepted your number?"

Tracy only nodded.

"He's a charmer, isn't he? Also a superb fuck. You'll fall in love with him."

"But I don't understand. What are you— I mean—" She waved toward the car.

"Don't worry about me, child. You were the spicy appetizer that I just treated him to. I'm the main course."

*******************************************************************************************

"Not yet."

"Please, my Love." She was already on her knees in their entryway. Her hands were at his belt. She loved being this way for him, hungry. She loved being hungry for him almost as much as satisfying him.

"Up. Follow me." She got on her feet and let him lead her to their living area. "Go in the living room. Get your clothes off. Wait for me."

She did as she was told. She was naked and trembling— not from the temperature— in the middle of the carpet when he came into the room a few minutes later, holding a glass of beer. He never drank beer. They kept a few bottles in a fridge strictly for guests.

"Don't speak," he ordered her. He touched her. She wanted to explode out of her skin. He ran his fingers over her, very lightly. Tiny whimpers escaped her. Ever since Tommy had taught him, he'd been having fun ordering silence from her, and he had a knack for picking the exact moments when she wanted to pour out her desire for him. She wanted so desperately to beg. For his cock of course, but just to be used, to be his, to devote herself to him. She knew she'd pleased him. She knew she could please him even more. It was such a perfect moment, right now, to show him how much she wanted to be his.

He sat on the couch, in his spot, took a drink from the glass and set it aside. He pointed at the spot between his legs, where she immediately went and knelt . "Wait," he said when she put her hands back on his belt. She waited but she couldn't bring herself to take her hands off him. She let them slide down to his crotch and could feel he was still mostly soft. She wanted to ask him a hundred questions about the girl and his time with her.

The remote was in his hand. She heard the TV come on. In a minute she heard some kind of sports commentator. He never watched sports. She briefly looked behind and saw a volleyball game, women's collegiate. She almost laughed.

"You wanted to say something."

"Yes, my Love. Please allow me to taste you. And make you hard again. And tell me—" She rubbed him through his pants.

"I know what you want. Begin."

She opened his pants. She didn't waste the few seconds it would have taken to get his pants and underwear off. She just pulled his cock and balls out and took his soft cock between her lips.. His underwear showed a damp spot. His tip was still wet with the last of the ejaculate the girl had sucked out of him. It wasn't often he was soft for her and she knew he wouldn't stay that way for long. She gobbled him, stuffing as much of his meat as she could into her mouth. She thought maybe she could taste the girl's saliva on him, but that had to be her imagination.

"She made me come quite hard."

"Yes, my Love, I can tell."

"Monique." He chuckled. "Get my pants off. Suck my balls." She did as ordered. His balls were sweaty. "Let's see if I can find some women's soccer."

Her attention to his testicles was lengthening his erection. She ran the tip of her tongue up and down him, very lightly, the way that simultaneously tickled him and turned him on, then returned to his tip, where she found a last drop of his come waiting for her.

"You've really outdone yourself this time, Elizabeth."

"Thank you, my Love. I hope my little surprise pleased you."

"Very much, as you well know. And now you're rewarded with sloppy seconds. Does that please you?"

She mouthed his cockhead. She felt unaccountably shy, that he knew her guilty pleasure so well. He swelled between her lips. Instead of answering him verbally she concentrated on making him grow even more.

He pulled his cock away from her.

"I'm sorry, my Love. I'm just so hungry for you." He looked down at her, still holding his cock away. "And, yes, your cock is always especially delicious after you've come in another woman's mouth."

"I saw you kiss her."

"I wanted to make sure she'd satisfied you."

12