The GFBJ Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you love to taste my come on another woman's lips. I know you." He returned his cock to her and relaxed back. "Remember when I used to watch porn while I had you blow me? I'm going to watch some young women with great legs run around chasing a stupid ball. Young women very much like the one that just gave me a blow job in my car. Suck my cock."

Her response was to suck him as passionately as she could. She knew it would be a while before he came again and so she could let herself go, not hold back on her desire. It was a wonderful and freeing feeling.

He continued. "She was really quite eager, though also quite nervous. I have no idea— I don't even want to know right now— what you did or said to compel her, but if anything you were too effective. I had to calm her down."

"I saw you stroking her face."

"Yes, she has beautiful skin."

"What did you say to her?"

"I told her not to worry. She was babbling. Something about some fucking sorority girls fucking up her athletic scholarship and she fucking deserved what you were making her do for being so fucking stupid. Something like that. And then she apologized."

"Apologized? For what?"

"For not doing a good job on me. Even before she'd done anything. It seems she'd only done it for her former boyfriend and he used to complain about her technique."

"Idiot."

"Boys often are."

"What did you do?"

"I just told her the truth, that she was an exquisite beauty— that's when I kissed her hand— and that whatever happened it would be a peak experience for me. Oh, and that she should think of it like scoring a goal. I think she liked that."

He was able to watch the game for a while, but eventually his head tilted back and his body tensed. She had him on the edge again. His hands were in her hair, combing through. "I held her head like this," he said. "She was timid, so I just used her. Her hair was short, easy to grab. I just masturbated in her mouth for a while to show her what I liked and told her to try things with her tongue."

Liz let him guide her up and down on him. He was using her now as he'd just used the girl, which made her gush the way she had in the parking lot. She gave him as much tongue as possible and did her best to massage his rod with her lips.

"I guess I'm a good coach. She learned fast and I got to play with her. Her tits are small but nice. Her nips were as hard as yours get and she let me put my hand in her shorts. She was quite wet. I found her clit. Made her yell on my cock and t went really deep in her. I would have come right then but you made that stretching motion. It was really tough watching whatever you were doing with that car."

"You are such a stud, my Love."

"And then the man with the dog and you looking right at me. He was hitting on you, wasn't he? Or trying to. I don't think you even noticed. That poor guy had no idea. You're so far out of his league, Elizabeth. I lost it then. Made a mess because I caught her by surprise and some come leaked out."

"She'll do better next time."

He laughed again. "She told you?"

"I think she felt guilty. You charmed her instantly. Please call her soon. Don't make her wait too long. I know you, and I know she'll let you fuck her. And I know you'll enjoy her teen pussy." She sucked him hard. He was almost back to full stiffness. "I told her how incredible you are."

She let herself go for a bit, just sucking and sucking. It felt so good to not hold back. Sometimes she would two-time him, when she was especially hungry for him, or when he was just back from a trip and needed it. This was even better, with the memory still fresh in his mind of a different woman, different lips and tongue. She thought he might come for her soon, just because he could, two orgasms in two different women's mouths, in— how long? Half an hour max. Her pussy desperately craved his cock, but she couldn't help herself and she begged him with her passionate sucking to come for her right now. The moment was too delicious.

But he didn't come, instead pulling her off. "She made little squealing sounds as I fucked her mouth," he said. "The face-fucking really turned her on."

"Because you're her first real man. She's probably right now rubbing herself while she fantasizes about being fucked by you."

"Doggy. There. No, face the screen."

Tommy had sensitized her to the sexual beauty of women, so the sight of the young athletes running endlessly up and down the field, swerving and jumping, fighting over the ball (she'd never thought of the sexual symbolism before) gave her extra pleasure as his cock entered her and began stroking her sex in the deep, rhythmic way that always made her come quickly. She lowered her head as she concentrated on the orgasm growing inside her, horny and frustrated since the moment she'd seen Tracy dip her head onto her husband's lap. But he pulled her hair back, forcing her to watch the cute young women through glazed eyes and cry out with the crowd as a player smacked the ball ferociously and it bounced off the goal's crossbar.

"You're right. I'm really going to enjoy fucking her."

She tried not to come. She wanted to wait for him to order her. But his cock was going so deep and so hard. "My Love, I'm, I'm . . ."

"Don't come. Don't let yourself come. Keep watching."

She tried. She always did at these moments. His fucking continued at the same irresistible pace. He was in no danger of coming too soon. She tried to concentrate on the athletes, especially the ones that looked like the one who'd prepared his cock so well. She groaned loudly, crooning, a way to let the impossibly intense cock pleasure speed through and out of her and delay the inevitable explosion. That often worked, but now it seemed her groans were going straight at the women on the field, her groans were pleas to them, to kick, to score, a primal longing below anything her assaulted consciousness could formulate. She wanted to beg him as well as the players but she didn't know what for: to come? To make him come? To torture her like this without end? She tried to beg, but fingers crushed a nipple painfully.

"Now, come for me, on my cock. Now!"

She blurted out a hot, stuttering mess of nonsense and the long-suppressed orgasm stampeded through her body, racing from her toes and fingertips to crash together in the middle and explode throughout her body. Her trembling cries did nothing to end the fucking or the orgasms, and she ended up drooling on the carpet with her ass in the air taking everything he gave her.

She woke up— she must have fallen asleep or blacked out— on the rug with his hands massaging her back. He half-carried, half-dragged her to the couch and put a blanket over her. "Sleep," he said. "When you wake up come into my office. I'm going to fuck you again."

The next two days were insane. He did fuck her again later, continuing to require her nakedness. The next day he did her again in the morning before work. When she got home at the end of the day her clothes came off at the door, where he fucked her again. Then a third time that day in the evening. Each time she didn't think she could possibly come again, no matter how hard and long he fucked her, but he proved her wonderfully wrong each time, and each orgasm seemed harder than the last.

The character of the orgasms changed. She found that a part of her could remain undrowned in the whirlpool of ecstasy he generated in her, a kind of lucid orgasm in which she could watch herself and her body as his cock took over and controlled her, always with the same goal, to make every cell in her body come as hard as possible for as long as possible. And there was nothing she could do to stop him. The question of wanting more orgasms, or wanting them to stop because she couldn't take it anymore, was no longer relevant. He fucked her and she came. Everything else was just recovering from that orgasm and longing for the next.

He didn't come, not once. She tried. She wanted to make him come. It became the most natural thing in the world to suck him without holding back, the way she most loved to do, but he was in complete control. He was magnificent. Her eyes teared up in happiness to marvel at how she could so totally abandon her self-control and just beg for his orgasm with her whole being. When a taste of his semen leaked out she let herself get even crazier and slurped and gobbled him to suck out every tiny ambrosian bit of his essence. He'd turned her into a pure cocksucker and she was in cocksucker heaven.

The second full day of this heavenly, torturous marathon, when she'd lost count not only of the number of orgasms he'd given her, but the number of multi-orgasmic sessions he'd forced her to endure, he said to her as she was sucking him hard for what she knew would be yet another impossibly intense fuck in her sore but energized pussy, "I'm going on a date tonight."

She rose her head from his cock. The words didn't make sense to her. Although right then not much except his cock was making sense to her. He didn't wait for her to figure out what question to ask. He explained with a single word, "Monique."

She sucked him madly. She couldn't stop. So many crazy, sexy scenes invaded her head. He indulged her for a while, then pulled her off him. "She doesn't want to tell me her real name. Says you ordered her to make up a sexy one. That was truly inspired."

"You'll bring her here, yes, my Love?"

He laughed. "You'd like that, I know. Maybe next time. She's going to sneak me into her room in the athletes' housing."

Another male fantasy. She was bursting with excitement. "Please come in her mouth, my Love."

"Or perhaps you'd prefer me to return with co-ed pussy juice all over my cock?"

"Both, my Love! I want both!"

"Up." This session had started in his office. He led her to their bedroom, where he put her on their bed and gave her one more thorough fucking. She wanted to clean him up afterwards, as she always did, but she was too exhausted to even lift her head. "

"I'm sorry, my Love. A minute, please."

"No matter," he answered. "I want her to taste you on my cock. I'll tell her. She's still scared of you."

He put the duvet over her and kissed her, then left. She fell asleep immediately.

*******************************************************************************************

She woke to the sound of a door opening. In the dark she saw his dim figure undressing and then he slipped into bed. He pulled her to him and she laid her head on his chest while her mind returned to wakefulness. She had no idea of the time but felt as rested as if she'd slept ten hours.

"Her body is hard," he began, "muscular. Not at all like Tom-Tom's or yours or Annika's. Oh." He reached to his side table. She lifted her head to look when his phone lit up. "I knew you'd want to see this."

It was a photo of the girl. The view was from above. She was on her knees, looking up at the camera, her eyes in a big O of surprise and her lips in a similar O full of his cock. "I told Monique what she was tasting. Notice her hair." She'd been to Tommy's already. "She really looks good down there, doesn't she?"

"She is as exquisite as I'd hoped. My Love, I have to know. Did you—?"

"Yes, my kinky spouse, I ejaculated two days' worth of semen down her throat, as you desired." She was about to protest that she was only thinking of his pleasure, but he stopped her with a finger to her lips. "You don't need to say it. I thoroughly enjoyed her blow job, elementary but charming, especially after I'd thoroughly fucked her. You were right about that also. Her pussy felt especially soft and luscious inside her muscular body. That was a very special treat."

She moved her head down his body and cupped his balls. He was half hard. "One more thing," he said. She waited, breathing on his tip. "I had her suck me hard again and gave her a second fuck before I left. So . . ."

She sucked him in and tasted the girl on him. Tangy and, yes, luscious. He let her suck him off, then. She'd been so mad for his climax for so long, had been going at him full throttle, and the thought that the cock she was tasting was soaked in the orgasmic fluids of the girl who'd so recently eaten his come— it was all too much. His body felt willing to give himself up to her and she took it. He got hard so fast, he was so stiff. He was writhing under her, also letting himself go. He came almost immediately. She sucked every drop out of him.

Climbing back up to put her head on his shoulder, she said, "I wish I could continue pleasuring you all night, my Love, but I know you're exhausted from satisfying two women almost continuously for the last few days. You were at your most magnificent. We'll continue in the morning. Now I want you to fall asleep while you enjoy being such an unbelievable stud that your devoted wife wants nothing more than to eat your seed after you've satisfied yourself in the most intimate parts of the beautiful young woman she has provided for you. I don't know about Monique, but I am so well fucked I can't describe how well fucked I am. Best ever. Except maybe that Hawaii trip. Or that time in Montana when we were snowed in. No, I think this time might be the best."

He hugged her close in reply.

"And I want to teach her how to properly give you a blow job. We'll do you together. Promise me you'll let me do that."

She didn't wait for an answer. He was already asleep anyway.

12