The Ghost and I Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bucked my hips and felt my lower back crack as I came. My vision faded to black and fireworks filled my eyes. A tsunami of pleasure rippled through my muscles, stretching and flexing them like a thousand mornings of waking stretches placed into a singular moment. I gritted my teeth as the energy exploded through me and my cock quivered as a surge of cum pushed through, out into the open air. I had never cum so much. Large, glorious spurts erupted from my cock and splashed down on the bed and me. And I kept cumming. For the next twenty seconds, an ungodly amount of jizz shot from me. As it ended and the cum dribbled out, I felt myself plunge into ice water as Lucy left my body. As she appeared sitting cross legged on the bed next to me, I shuddered from the cold and the orgasm. With one last spasm, a final rope of jizz shot from me and landed on my belly, all the while making eye contact with Lucy. She grinned and dipped a finger into my cum, putting it to her mouth.

"Wow!" Lucy exclaimed, falling onto me. "That was incredible. Oh... my you are a mess." She pushed herself back up, sheets of cum connecting us. She pushed her hair behind her ear.

"Let me uh... help you." She giggled and began to lap up the cum from my stomach. Her tongue was like an ice cube, but the act was so hot that I felt my cock twitch. She licked and slurped up the jizz, giggling as she did so. When I was clean, she straightened up and lay next to me, gazing at my eyes once more.

"That was wow!" she whispered, a level of intimacy in her voice.

"Yeah, it was."

"Do you wanna call an exorcist now?"

"Pssh no!"

She ran an icy finger over my nipple, making it hard. "Attaboy."

We sat in silence for a bit before she spoke again.

"You know, I can't leave this house, being a ghost and all. And..." She looked up at me, biting her lip. "I'm always horny" she whispered.

"Oh?"

"Mhmm. Which means," she traced her finger down to my penis, running a trail of ice to the tip, "any time you wanna do something, just ask."

My cock perked at this. She giggled.

"What all can we do?"

"Anything. Everything."

I smiled as she cupped my balls. They began to shrivel from the cold but I didn't care because I had found summer warmth in her eyes. I stared into the earthy irises and moved closer to her.

"I just want..." I breathed, whispered, pleaded.

"A kiss" she softly answered just before placing her lips against mine. Electricity flowed through my body as she embraced my mouth with hers. Unlike the rest of her, her mouth was warm. We explored each other as I moved closer to her frigid body, entangling our legs. I ran my hands across her breasts, soft and cool. I kissed her deeper as I squeezed her and hugged her close.

She grabbed my head gently and angled it to face hers. She looked deep into me.

"Are you okay with me being your ghost?"

"Yes."

"Can I stay in bed with you? I'll get warm around you."

"Sure!"

She kissed me deeply one last time before snuggling her face into my neck and curling up against my chest. I drew my blanket over us both and squeezed her closer. A scent I had never noticed before filled my nose. Strawberries. I breathed in a deep sigh and settled in as I felt her begin to warm up. Soon, her icy aura had all but disappeared and she appeared to be a normal person. I kissed her forehead and closed my eyes. It was weird, this experience. I felt like I had bonded with her in a way that made it seem like I had known her forever. I could live with that, I thought. taking one last breath and drawing her closer one last time, I fell off to sleep with my ghostly companion in my arms.

12