The Ghost In Your New Toy

Info
Endlessly pleasing you sounds like the perfect afterlife...
243 words
4.54
12.4k
14
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mmmm, ready to get supernatural again, you sexy woman?

Thank you so much for your patience while I finished this piece - the sound effects work for this one was a bit trickier than what I'm used to doing, so it was quite the learning experience, but I'm happy to finally show you the result!

In this piece, you're home alone for the evening and ready to break in your brand new, state-of-the-art, realistic textured, big, beautiful, self-thrusting vibrating dildo. You've charged its batteries, you've washed it thoroughly, you've stripped down naked and stretched out on your bed... you've even gotten some of your other toys out so you can warm yourself up a bit before you stretch your thick meaty new treat deep inside yourself for the first time. Everything is going perfectly.

Until a seemingly disembodied voice suddenly speaks to you out of nowhere... and it quickly becomes clear that you're not as alone here as you thought. Who does that voice belong to? What does he want from you?...

...and what the hell is he doing in your new vibrator?

Enjoy! 🖤

**Sound Effects edited from base sounds taken from Pixabay.com and Freesound.org

(***Be sure to check the "Biography" tab in my profile for descriptions of both my upcoming and my recently-posted pieces, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!***)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The story, your laugh, your voice, the hottttness! *Chef's kiss*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I would love for you to make a Satisfyer control pattern to accompany a story like this

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I would love to see this premise continue. Imagine combining the sentient vibrator with a so you're listening to this in public again? A sexy little voice that only you can hear controlling the vibe in your panties.

Idk I just love your supernatural audios, you really go all out on your halloween specials. The special effects are great and your creativity is stellar.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love your ghost stories!!! They are funny, sexy and very enjoyable. I love how you put so much thought in your audios that brings us listened so much pleasure. You always provide me with the best orgasms. I do hope we hear from Theo again!! 💖

~Deb

sexybreadtalksexybreadtalk4 months ago

#JusticeForTheo haha i was horny as fuck and this concept was mindblowing. And you, Singer, playing as Theo is one for the books. But I'm definitely curious about his backstory and fear of landfills. Was he murdered and buried in one? *gasp* I digress. It was so adorable. At the end of it, I totally got why that was his wish 💯 Thanks so much, Singer. I can really feel the time, energy, effort, & love you give each piece that's sent out to us. Hope you're in a better headspace now. Rest more!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Watching You Play He's watching you play.in Audio
Can I Give You a Hand? [M4F] Do you think you can take my whole hand?in Audio
Audience Participation Ramblefap Audio from a "live" discord show.in Audio
Ghostwatch: A Love Story Singer's Halloween Special #3 for 2022!in Audio
A Changing Friendship Pt. 01 A male dom starts teasing a new toy over the phone...in Audio
More Stories