Ghostwatch: A Love Story

Info
Singer's Halloween Special #3 for 2022!
205 words
4.84
8.6k
13
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello again you delicious woman!

So this is my first attempt at layering multiple recordings of my own voice to play multiple characters in the scene, and I had a *ton* of fun making this!!! My apologies that it took so long, the learning curve was a bit steep for this one.

This time, you're the critically-acclaimed camera operator and ghost-hunting assistant to the star of a small-time paranormal investigation show called "Ghostwatch". You've managed to keep your burning attraction to him secret all season long, maintaining pure professionalism. Now, for the big season finale, you've arrived at the former home of a C-list celebrity who was known primarily for his wild, hedonistic pleasure parties during his life.

Will this be the night when the Ghostwatch team finally finds iron-clad proof that the spirits of the dead walk among us?...

And what exactly might this lingering spirit want from you?...

Enjoy! <3

**Music and Sound Effects from Pixabay

(***Be sure to check the "Biography" tab in my profile for descriptions of both my upcoming and my recently-posted pieces, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!*)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 hours ago

I love that the ghost goes from seductive and sly to just fully apologetic and frustrated on her behalf. Singer how do you KNOW these things?!

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

I saw another comment say this but well done on your French accent. Also idiotic geeky ghost man it SENDING ME. Oh to have a little ghost wingman.

shybbw1980shybbw1980about 2 months ago

Just started listening to this one and the checklist at the start ... sudden urges to try playing Phasmophobia in public lobbies while having your audios playing in my ears ..... game nights just got more interesting for me :P

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thank you for this!!! I want more of Monsieur La Plume!!! Honestly he deserves to have his own series. I’ m french tou know and honestly this is the cutest and the hottest false french accent that i ever heard. Thank tou for your work i can’t wait to see more of it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

If only I could smack that well toned backside 😉

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

The Demon's First Singer's Halloween Special #2 for 2023!in Audio
Stroking Submissively I want so badly to be a good fucktoy for you, Mistress...in Audio
I Just Love Cumming For You 01 A quick hungry little treat while you're waiting...in Audio
May I Come In? Singer's Halloween Special #4 for 2022!in Audio
Tell Me My first audio, mostly talking with a little moaning. Enjoy!in Audio
More Stories