The "Ghost" of Fadon Forest Ch. 02

Story Info
Three boys dare each other into camping in a haunted forest.
4.3k words
4.29
5.9k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--- Jake's POV, a few minutes ago ---

Jake and Leonard hurried along behind the tendril, misgivings increasing by the second as they were led deeper and deeper into the forest. The inch-thick vine was moving rather quickly and they'd gone off the beaten track rather early on, making it extremely difficult to use their map; Jake had started leaving behind recognizable marks on the surrounding foliage so they could find their way back later.

"Kaden would never have gone deeper into the forest by himself. Should we be following this thing?" Jake's baritone sounded.

"We don't know where he is either. It's not like we have a choice. He's probably in some kind of shit, otherwise he wouldn't have been gone for so long," Leonard pointed out.

"How are we so sure that it wasn't the vine thing that led him to whatever shit he's in?"

"Kaden would've gotten us to join in before following it on his own."

"True," Jake conceded as he used his knife to strip a section of bark off a small tree, revealing the pale phloem inside. "He's not dumb."

"Right now, I'm just thankful that there aren't supposed to be any bears or wolves or wild dogs in this place," Leonard replied. "It'd be a lot more dangerous otherwise."

"Yeah. Think the ghosts scared them off?"

Leonard remained silent for a moment before murmuring, "Maybe we shouldn't joke about that right at this moment."

"... Seriously? You're picking now to become a pussy? You- look, there," Leonard broke off as he spotted the vine, which had halted and was now gesturing them forwards.

"No, you asshole. I just don't... well, maybe it's just not wise to tempt fate, you know what I mean?" Leonard replied uneasily as they made their way through the trees.

"Yeah yeah yeah, what's the worst that could happen?" Jake scoffed as the trees, leaves, and roots gave way to an ensconced glade.

The boys came to a halt as they entered the glade, struck by its beauty. It was a quiet and serene area ringed by oak and beech trees, with the sun's gentle rays beaming down upon the earth. The forest floor was covered by a layer of short grass and leaves, with fall painting the forest oasis a rich, golden yellow. The entire assembly made for a picturesque sight. However... there was something about it that put them on edge. Something about the forest felt.. false. Fake.

Wrong.

"Does this place feel suspicious to you?" Leonard whispered, unnerved, grasping at the straps of his rucksack.

"It does," Jake replied in a hushed tone. "Something's definitely wrong here."

"I don't like it. It's too quiet."

"Yeah, you're right. Why's it so still? No insects, no birds, no animals?"

"Let's get ou-"

Before Leonard could finish his sentence, a wet cough, halfway between a choke and a retch, interrupted them.

"OVER THERE!"

Even as they sprinted in the direction of the cough, they couldn't help but notice that their shouts left no echoes whatsoever. The eerie silence reigned supreme.

"KADEN!"

"THE FU-"

The scene before them shocked them into silence as they skidded to a halt.

Kaden lay sprawled on the ground, one arm trapped under him, the other off to the side, his legs lying haphazardly. He was naked as the day he was born, body covered by a sheen of sweat. His chest heaved as he continued coughing, expelling a sickly-green liquid from his mouth, recovering from... whatever had happened to him.

"Quick, flip him, he might choke!" Leonard worried. The boys dumped their equipment on the ground before rolling Kaden onto his side, both studiously avoiding eye contact with Kaden as he relieved himself, his face approaching a bright, fire-engine red.

After Leonard was sure Kaden was done with clearing his lungs (and bladder), he got up and started rummaging in his rucksack. Jake, on the other hand, got up and paced around, warily examining the surroundings. Something had changed - and not for the better. The glade, which had once seemed bright and peaceful, had somehow become darker, more sinister, and more foreboding.

"Dude, we need to get out of here NOW. What are you digging for?"

"A spare pair of shorts or something," Leonard gestured at Kaden, grumbling as he removed items from the neatly-packed bag. "Why the hell did I put the clothes at the bottom?"

"We wouldn't need them anymore," Jake replied, casting his eyes towards Kaden. "What happened?" he demanded, feeling a sense of increasing alarm as he noticed the same green liquid, with a few streaks of dark red, oozing out of his friend's rear.

"Raped..." came the hoarse reply.

Jake's heart skipped a beat, the bottom dropping out of his stomach. "By what?" he urgently whispered, almost certain that he knew what the answer was going to be.

"Vines..."

Jake and Leonard locked eyes for a split second, the blood draining from both their faces.

SHIT.

"MOVE!" Jake roared. He swooped down on Kaden, grimacing as he hoisted the limp teen to his feet. He placed the lighter boy over his broad shoulders in a fireman's carry, ignoring the feeling of the wet, sticky, half-erect cock pressed into his bicep. Spinning around, he looked for Leonard, who was flinging everything back into the rucksack. He grabbed him with his free hand and hauled him to his feet. "FUCK THAT; RUN!"

"WHERE?!" Leonard cried, his voice jumping nearly a full octave.

"BACK!" Jake sprinted for the trail he had left, Leonard right on his heels.

The vine that had led them to the clearing was still there. However, like the rest of the glade, it had morphed into something far more hostile. Where it had once looked docile and moved meekly, it now swayed like a snake: swift, menacing, and deadly. As they approached it, it reared back, tip blossoming to reveal a bleached yellow interior with a circular row of pink spikes, and spat an acrid, ash-gray liquid at them!

"AAH!" the boys cried, dodging. The liquid mostly missed, hitting a tree trunk and splashing off it; however, some of it landed on Leonard's sleeve, which, to his shock, instantly started smoking. He hastily slapped it out, noting with some surprise that it didn't burn him - in fact, the droplets, though foul-smelling, felt cool against his unblemished skin. It didn't affect him at all! It had, however, left behind several small, circular holes, each about half an inch across.

The vine geared up to launch a second missile as they whizzed past, and this one caught Jake on his left calf! A cloud of smoke billowed out, and in just a few seconds, his left pant leg had been almost totally dissolved from the knee down.

"DON'T GET HIT!"

"NO SHIT, SHERLOCK!"

As the two ran for their lives, they saw other vines emerging from their hiding places - some dropping from the canopy, others crawling out from beneath the undergrowth, and some even appearing from within holes in tree trunks. They ranged from small, green, pencil-thin runners to those that were easily twice the size of their forearms, capable of sending them flying with a single swipe. It was a daunting, terrifying sight that struck fear into their hearts, and they flew down the path as if the hounds of Hades were after them, hoping against hope that they would be able to outrun their pursuers.

The hunt was on.

Unfortunately for the boys, the vines were relentless in their pursuit, and continually fired fast, grey blobs at them.

"SHIT!" Jake cursed as a sleeve dissolved into nothingness. This can't be happening! What the fuck is this anyway?! He ran his palm across his neck, swiping at a stream of fluid that had landed in his ash-brown hair and was now running down his tee shirt. The liquid parted the fabric as it flowed over it, slowly uncovering the gray wolf tattoo that lay over his heart. Over his shoulders, Kaden groaned as he, too, was painfully pelted.

*PSSSH!*

"AAAAH!" Leonard exclaimed in dismay as a vine discharged its payload from above, dousing him from head to toe! Jake, horrified, watched as the tattered remains of Leonard's tee-shirt and track pants quickly melted away, exposing the long-distance runner's lean, sun-kissed body. Within seconds, Leonard was left with only his boxers for cover - and the following grey bullets had them quickly disintegrating, too. His tan line stood out prominently - hips to hamstrings a pale ivory, everywhere else a warm, golden brown.

Jake's clothes were rapidly approaching a similar state of nonexistence. As he desperately tried to avoid the tendrils that seemed to be ever-increasing in number, a vine fired right at his crotch with laser-guided accuracy. The feeling of wet cloth against his groin was soon replaced by the chill of the autumn wind as it blew against his flaccid member, and he shuddered in a mixture of fear and embarrassment, his privates flopping about madly as he ran. Less than 5 minutes after they had begun running, both he and Leonard were left stark naked, desperately dodging and weaving through the maze of overgrown, writhing snakes the path had mutated into. The entrance still lay quite some distance away...

The tentacles, however, had tired of toying with their prey, and finally came down upon them.

Kaden, still recovering from his earlier ordeal, was easily plucked from Jake's shoulders. This time, his forearms were bound to his biceps and his ankles to his thighs. His assaulters spread him wide like a chicken ready for the grill, and he closed his eyes and groaned in despair as the tentacles snaked across his body, once more preparing to enter him.

"Son of a-!" Leonard yelled as a long, thin vine raced up the smooth skin of his left leg. He managed to fend it off using both arms, but it cost him dearly as a yellow snake immediately lashed itself around his wrists and hauled him from the ground. His eyes widened with alarm as he spotted other vines approaching, and his legs kicked at the air, ineffectually trying to ward them off. In response to his flailing, his ankles were grabbed and yanked downwards and sideways, stretching Leonard out like an inverted Y. He quaked, helpless in the bonds of his assailant, and felt himself beginning to hyperventilate as he saw what was happening a mere ten feet away. Something that looked like a giant, green cucumber had buried itself deep within the groaning and grunting Kaden, pushing into his already abused hole and rocking the body of the poor, pale boy as it thrusted -- and another tentacle was eagerly attempting to get into his mouth. "LET ME GO! FUCK OFF!" Leonard screamed, as he noticed a whole host of vines, each with tips that branched into multiple smaller tendrils, approaching him.

Jake, on the other hand, was being attacked by something different. He had managed to fight off the first few tendrils using his quick reflexes and raw strength, but of course the tentacle beast had a simple solution for that - it just sent bigger, faster adversaries after him. Instead of the ropelike coils that restrained his friends, he was now faced with ones that were far larger and stronger - each one nearly the size of a tree trunk with a ring orifice that stretched flexibly, their gaping maws revealing blood-red interiors lined with black, hair-like bristles.

"OOF." he exhaled as one of the trunk-vines slammed into this stomach, laying him flat on his back. He scrambled to get back up again, but the mouth of one of the trunks instantly closed around his ankle and held on tightly! Jake could feel the slimy inside of the trunk-tentacle, the slime coating his sole and forcing its way in between the crevices of his toes, and he recoiled with disgust at the highly unpleasant sensation.

As he wrestled with the trunk-vine, there came a strong suction force from within! Jake tried to scoot away backwards on his other limbs. However, the suction was too strong for him, and he futilely fought as his leg was gradually pulled into it. First the calf, then the knee, and finally his thigh was engulfed by the trunk; the mouth had made its way nearly to his groin, and he could feel the bristles in it pressing against his legs - not rigid enough to scratch, but enough to create some minor discomfort. "NO! NO! NO!" he howled, as other trunks came for him, ensnaring both his arms and his other leg in similar sheathes before lifting him from the ground. Trapped in the air in a spreadeagle position, he had an excellent view of both the abuse of Kaden and the multitude of vines that were running across Leonard's smooth, shaven body, drawing repeated peals of hysterical laughter sandwiched between shallow gulps of air. Jake slammed his eyes shut, not wanting to see any more, but somehow, only being able to hear his friends being tortured was a dozen times worse. He continued to writhe, attempting to twist his limbs this way and that, but to no avail.

Just then, the sleeves of the vine monster that had trapped his limbs pulsed once - twice - three times - and the bristles within leap to attention, stabbing his arms and legs! They stung painfully as the needles released whatever was in them, causing the boy to gasp loudly, his torso tensing hard, throwing his well-defined musculature into sharp relief. As the prickling feeling subsided, his fear intensified as he tried to struggle, only to find that his arms and legs were no longer moving.

FUCK! I CAN'T MOVE! WHAT THE HELL! Jake's mind repeated in incredulous denial as a steady stream of imaginative invective flowed from his lips. His naked body visibly trembled from growing panic as he threatened to rain fire upon the entire forest and salt whatever was left -- but of course, his words only fell on deaf ears. He could still feel the disgustingly clammy, lukewarm inside of the trunks pressed against his unresponsive limbs.

As he cursed, a small, pencil-sized vine dove into his mouth. He savagely smashed his teeth together in response and spat out the remains of the still-wriggling tip, attempting to take solace in whatever small amount of revenge he could claim.

Bad decision.

He felt a wire-thin strip lasso his family jewels, cinching the two orbs into a neat little package. And then... his world exploded.

PAIN.

Surge after surge of agony washed over him, destroying all resistance as it radiated upwards from his balls to his groin, then to his abs and beyond. The nuclear bomb that had just gone off in the vicinity of his crotch spread waves of pain into his very soul. Jake convulsed, air expelled from his lungs, unseeing eyes tearing up involuntarily as he sagged within his restraints.

He was defenseless as several tendrils forced their way in between his teeth, unceremoniously prying his jaws open. One of them tentatively made its way inside, running over his gums and twirling around his tongue as it did, making him try to recoil in disgust. It hit the back of his throat and released a warm, runny, slightly sweet liquid, forcing the boy to swallow several mouthfuls of it or risk choking. He felt the liquid leaving a prickling sensation that trailed down his gullet as it travelled, before finally entering his stomach.

Within seconds, Jake's cock had sprung to its full eight-inch length, his foreskin retreating to reveal the pink, shiny mushroom head underneath. The teen's mind whirled in a mix of horror, confusion and growing arousal as his earlier pain was replaced by a warmth suffusing his body -- in particular, his chest, his balls, and his ass. His shaft started to throb with a startling intensity, twitching in time with his racing heart as it curved upwards towards his abs. As he was finding out, the plant's fluid was a potent aphrodisiac, its efficacy greatly enhanced by the teen's already naturally high testosterone.

A soft, unbidden gasp escaped Jake's throat as his body relaxed fractionally, the heat trapped within his body becoming almost pleasant. He shivered as translucent, green vines cupped his cock and his testicles, delivering a rather uncomfortable yet stimulating pressure as they sucked and pulled at them, and flinched as his nipples were flicked at and toyed with. His mind vehemently objected as a tentacle the size of a finger stroked the crack of his rear before entering him, but the thought was swept aside by the arousal he felt as it reached into him and found his prostate with unerring accuracy.

Like Kaden, he'd never been touched there and had never been interested in being touched there. And, as with Kaden, the intrusion felt so wrong, yet so astonishingly good. Even as he instinctively clenched, the slowly engorging vine, now nearly twice its original size, pushed and prodded in all the right places, sending surges of heat through his groin and eliciting whimpers of unexpected pleasure. He had never wanted to be fucked; he had never imagined that he would have enjoyed it. Yet, his constant struggles just served to increase the plant's hold on both his body and his mind. The plant clearly knew what it was doing, and its expert ministrations soon had Jake inexorably approaching the point of no return...

The plant, however, had other ideas, and as he neared orgasm, they simply... stopped. Jake was left hanging, his body relaxing as the promised moment gradually slipped away.

Ah, fuck, he thought, acutely aware of his ambivalence between relief and disappointment. Hearing Leonard's shrieks of tormented laughter and Kaden's pained groaning, he also felt the beginnings of guilt as he relaxed -- that he could even be getting any sort of pleasure from the encounter even while his friends were assaulted.

The teasing started again.

The various vines returned, fondling his most sensitive, erogenous areas. His pecs were lovingly massaged, while the sheath around his cock had shrunk somewhat, placing his cock in a firm, tight grip, its interior wonderfully moist. The tentacle invading his other end had grown again, and as it filled his insides, making him arch his back involuntarily, he was struck by how snugly it fit within him as if it belonged there. The swells of sensation the plant caused were far stronger and warmer than before, and his breaths became shallower and faster as he was slowly and sensually brought towards the edge. He didn't want it, not this way, but he was so close...!

Once again, they left him just short of release. A long, translucent strand dangled from the tip of his shaft, slowly stretching towards one of the waiting tentacle-mouths below.

"Ahhh! No!" Jake's frustration at being denied warred with his revulsion. He wanted it to stop, wanted it to just let him go! - but at the same time, some small part of his body wanted it to continue -- wanted it to bring him to the promised land.

The tentacles embraced Jake's body once more. He whined as his head was lavished with attention, a small cluster of villi at the end of the sleeve lovingly licking his unbelievably sensitive glans. His body jerked within its bonds as he was thrust into, the intruder unapologetically filling his intestines with its own runny lubricant as it stretched him. Some base, primal instinct bubbled just under the surface, telling him to just stop struggling, to seek out and embrace this new, confusing yet desirable experience, to thrust his hips and impale himself upon the invader -- and it took all his willpower to keep such disturbing thoughts buried, even as goosebumps of pleasure dotted his skin.

He had no idea that being fucked could feel so... blissful.

But I'm not supposed to be enjoying this! Jake's mind vainly protested, as it slowly lost its grip over his body. I don't want this!

But as much as he denied it, his body laid bare the lie for what it was. When he was left high and dry for a third time, his erection was pulsing, engorged, and copiously leaking. His breath came in shallow, ragged pants, and his ballsack pulled up tightly against his body in anticipation of a release that was so close, yet so far... he wanted the promise of the most intense orgasm of his life to be fulfilled, damn it!

12