The "Ghost" of Fadon Forest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, Jake felt a strange, fearful pressure on his rear -- something big and unyielding was being shoved into him, larger than anything that had come before! His eyes bulged, an alarmed yell escaping his open mouth as he felt his sphincter being stretched wider than he could have ever imagined.

"OH GOD, STOP, PLEASE STOP! HELP!" It's gonna tear my fucking ass in half! Jake fought as mightily as he could, searching for an escape, as a flash of pain raced through him. Unfortunately, his struggles were entirely ineffectual, weakened as he was by the paralytic he had received earlier. He yowled in shock at the callous insertion of a smooth, ice-cold ovoid, nearly as large as a tennis ball. His body's best efforts to reject the object were doomed to failure and his rear was forced to embrace it even as his cock remained ramrod-straight; thankfully for the poor boy, the process was made marginally more bearable as he had already been well-lubricated and stretched. He sighed in momentary relief as he felt his sphincter close around it -- then his eyes flew open as the object began to pulse, sending an abrupt, intense, pleasurable tingling sensation emanating outwards from his groin.

Over the subsequent rounds of denial, even more of the objects were uncompromisingly forced into Jake. Unlike before, however, he was no longer struggling, his resistance rapidly melted by the objects kneading his prostate. The helpless youth's worries about being torn apart had been all but forgotten as he sank further and further into an abyss of depraved arousal; his insides contracted uncontrollably, sending hot, powerful currents of guilty pleasure rolling through him. Jake's abs now swelled outwards, forming a distinct and growing bulge as ball after ball was inserted. He aggressively rocked his hips back and forth, wantonly moaning as he desperately sought both the feather-light strokes from his cock sheath and the sensational massage of his p-spot, caused by the gentle pulsating of the objects filling his insides. Sweat rolled off his body in rivulets, each trail of perspiration only exciting him more as it caressed his body. He had never felt so horny before, never needed release so badly before... yet, no matter how close to the edge he got, no matter how unbearable the pleasure became, the boiling river of cum waiting to be unleashed by the tormented teen was always held at bay. The orgasm had been roiling at the root of his manhood for over an hour now, yet even as wave after burning wave of need washed over him like a dam threatening to overflow, the climax never arrived.

As someone who had always been in control - had always had the option of release whenever he desired, whether through self-pleasure or through sex with his ex-girlfriend - this was absolute torture.

"Please, please, PLEASE, PLEASE... FFFUCK!" Jake howled, as the tentacles lifted themselves from his body yet again. The head of his cock had taken on a reddish hue, quivering like a spear as it was thrust vainly into the air. Stars floated across his increasingly glazed eyes as his brain rerouted all sensation through his nether regions, trying its best to bring him over the edge and give him the relief he sorely needed - yet there was none to be found. Every cruel, teasing stroke of his body and every pulse from his swollen lower abdomen, now the size of a mid-term pregnancy, only served to batter his mind into further submission. The only thing he could focus on was his overwhelming desire to cum, and the unbearable sensation of denial after denial.

The vines reached for him again.

--------------

When the vines finally tired of teasing Jake nearly two hours later, the constant attention had reduced him to a near-mindless shell, his consciousness overrun by his body's instinctive reactions -- only thrust after unthinking thrust remained, a series of deep, raspy groans escaping the tortured youth as the sun's rays reflected off his sweat-coated form. The tentacles lowered Jake to the forest floor, releasing their hold on his limbs as soon as his back touched the soil. His still-paralyzed extremities flopped bonelessly onto the ground as unseeing eyes stared into the canopy above.

From the soil, two long, thin tendrils arose and burrowed their way into Jake's rear. They grabbed one of the objects that had been shoved into him earlier, and gently, they tugged at it. His body convulsed, moans morphing into urgent, needy cries as the vibrating ovoid was slowly withdrawn from him inch by inch. The emergence of the huge, pale-green egg was accompanied by a small "pop!" sound of his bottom relinquishing it, and Jake's pleas softened to a keening whimper. The process was repeated several more times, Jake's convulsions gaining strength with each egg removed, his body begging for release even as the clutch of eggs he had incubated was quickly ferried away without fanfare.

Before the tentacles left, they gave Jake's swollen, throbbing cock one final gentle, slow, lascivious stroke. His hips bucked crazily, certain that this time, this time would be it -- but right as he was primed for the explosion, the tip of the vine lost contact with Jake's long-suffering mushroom head for the final time.

Jake could only scream in despair.

12