The Ghost of Ouderburg Castle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he turned around, André was already belly down on the sofa between Merrie's legs, his face buried in her crotch. Thomas knelt beside her, hands full of her boobs, an expression of wonder on his face. "Mon dieu," he whispered, "they feel incredible, Marc...they look...just amazing."

"Give them a taste," he said, "they're delicious. Oh, and keep an eye on her stomach; you can tell when she cums."

"She cums? In her sleep?" André asked, face popping up momentarily above Merrie's mons, wet from the nose down with her sex honey.

"Yeah, she cums," Marc said. "Just keep doing what you're doing, and you'll see."

He knelt beside her head and turned it to face him, looking deep into her extraordinary blue eyes, seeking any sign of awareness. They stared back at him—through him—as if she were focused on something many millions of kilometers away: a star, perhaps...or a dream. He leaned close and kissed her, parting her lips with his tongue and diving into the marvelous, moist world inside her mouth.

Thomas was licking and sucking her nipples with equal intensity, and André continued to apply his best oral efforts to her pussy. Soon, her body gave a subtle shudder, and she breathed a sigh into Marc's mouth. "There she goes," André said, lifting his head to stare at the beautiful girl's spasming abs. Thomas turned to look, as well, though he did so without removing her nipple from between his lips.

"Wow," said André, looking back down at her open vulva, watching her little hole clenching repeatedly, "this might be the first time I've made a girl cum...that I can really be sure of, I mean. It's not like she can fake it when she's asleep, after all."

Marc broke off his long kiss and looked again at Merrie's staring eyes. He could detect no reaction at all in them to her orgasm, or his kisses, or anything. She was asleep. "Switch with me, André," he said. "I want to fuck her; I didn't the first time."

Marc moved away from her head, and Thomas stood, freeing his cock and putting it to her lips. André moved from between her legs, eagerly taking her breasts in both hands and giving them a firm squeeze, his fingers sinking deep into her firm, pale flesh. "Yum," he said, kneading them.

Marc opened his own pants and placed a knee on the sofa between Merrie's legs, gazing down at her pretty little cunt. It almost looked shaved naked—her blonde fuzz was so wispy and pale—and her glistening pink lips lolled apart lazily, carelessly revealing her secret little hole.

Marc's heart thudded with anticipation as he took Merrie's leg off the back of the sofa and draped it over his shoulder, lifting her hips off the cushions. Lining himself up, he placed his cockhead right at her entrance. He rubbed it lightly, up and down, and in little circles, enjoying the tiny squelchy noises it made. He squeezed along his cock, feeling a drop of precum ooze out to mix with her juices, then he pressed at her tight little hole. It resisted for an instant, then relaxed and let him enter.

Marc groaned. There was no resistance, only a delicious tightness, as he sank centimeter after centimeter of himself into her until he was as deep as he was able to be, wrapping his arms around her thigh to bring her as close as possible, so he could pierce her as deeply as he could. Her pussy was so very tight, but her body was so completely relaxed. He pulled out of her until only his cockhead was clasped in her pussy's firm embrace, then slammed his cock deep inside. Her whole body jounced bonelessly with the impact. He grinned and pulled out, teased her opening for a moment, then punched his cock back into her, hard. She jounced again, tits jostling, and he laughed. Then he fucked her fast and rough, bouncing her loosened body so violently that Thomas and André had to back away a bit to avoid her flapping limbs. He kept it up for quite a while, then grunted and slammed himself deep inside her, unloading everything he had into her depths.

Gasping, Marc dropped Merrie's leg, and she rolled off the sofa, flopping onto the floor in front of André. Marc collapsed back onto the sofa, cock still dribbling sperm. André picked her up and draped her face-up over the back of the sofa, so her head rested on the edge of the seat cushion and her legs hung awkwardly over the back of the couch, not quite touching the floor. Thomas forced her mouth open and put his cock between her lips as André, standing behind the sofa, held her legs apart and plunged his cock into her pussy with a loud squishing noise. Marc's cum squeezed out of her and dribbled down the back of the sofa. Her arms flopped limply off the edge of the cushion as they spit-roasted her over the back of the couch.

From his seat on the sofa beside her, Marc laid his had over her taut belly and began rubbing her clit as his friends continued their violent assault on her body. After a few minutes, André reported, "She's cumming again," and Marc nodded, feeling her belly muscles spasming beneath his palm.

Thomas forced his cock deeper and deeper into Merrie's throat with each thrust, and the force of André's fucking helped to shove her farther down onto it until his full length was inside her face, and his pubic hair hid her chin. He could feel her nose pressing at the hidden base of his cock between his balls. With a groan, he gripped her head and thrust deep, his cock erupting with cream, filling her throat with his cum. Amazingly, she didn't choke or gag, but only jostled limply with André's continued fucking as Thomas emptied his balls into her esophagus. Moments later, André issued his own ecstatic groan and filled Merrie's tight young pussy with spurt after spurt of jism.

Breathing heavily, they pulled their cocks out of Merrie and stared down at her, lying utterly relaxed across the back of the sofa. Cum trickled from her mouth and up her lip to block one nostril, where it bubbled as she breathed. Streams of cum flowed from her cunt and down the insides of her dangling legs until André lifted them and dropped her lower body onto Marc's lap. He immediately parted her knees and stuck his fingers inside her tight, squishy channel.

The three men were young and excited enough to regain their stamina quickly, and they all fucked the sleeping girl repeatedly, taking their time and using her thoroughly before filling her with their cum. When they were finished, her pussy gaped obscenely, and her lips were red and puffy from being face-fucked. They rearranged her febrile form approximately as they'd found it, admiring her well-used cunt and the puddle of their sperm that gathered beneath her ass, before leaving her for the ghost to return to her room.

#####

As soon as I set foot aboard the airplane Monday morning, I breathed a heartfelt sigh of relief and vowed never to return to Belgium.

Last night had been a horrible revelation for me, and it would take a long time to come to terms with just how brutal men could be toward a helpless woman. My lips were swollen and sore, and I tried to ignore how my aching pussy continued to send tingles of pleasure through my body. The entire weekend had been a horrifying experience for me, but it seemed my treacherous vagina only wanted more abuse.

Our connecting flight was delayed, so it was after dark when we got back to Michigan. Dad took us to a nice steak house for dinner, and we all ate quietly, with little conversation. Mom seemed to be having a hard time meeting my eyes, and they kept giving one another sidelong glances and oddly stiff smiles. I wondered if they'd somehow seen Deattán walking me back to my room naked last night. I'd been dismayed to learn that they'd returned from their weekend of parties yesterday afternoon and not even told me they were back, but simply went to bed. I hadn't seen them until breakfast this morning.

When we finally got home, I collapsed into bed without bothering to unpack, shower or even undress. Three hours later, my eyes opened, and I felt a weight on my chest.

"Hello again, my lovely," whispered Deattán, wasting no time climbing over my shoulder and plastering himself to my back, "have you missed me?"

"What?" I thought loudly. "How? What are you doing here? You said you couldn't leave the castle! You said it had been your prison for centuries. How can you be here? Why won't you leave me alone?"

"All too true," whispered the mære, making me sit up in bed and begin unbuttoning my blouse. "I was a prisoner in Ouderburg Castle for more than 400 years, since I went there following a lovely young woman of the Sámi, who proved to be a powerful sorceress. She trapped me there with a spell until such time as another of her lineage freed me. It just so happens that she was your distant ancestor, and you were the one to break my captivity. Thank you."

He tossed my shirt and bra aside, then dropped my feet over the side of the bed and took off my shoes.

"What do you mean, I 'freed' you? I never meant to do any such thing, and I'm certainly no 'sorceress.'"

"You allowed me to ride you," he chuckled as he removed my pants and stripped off my underwear, "you could have stopped me with the simplest of spells, one which was readily available to you and could be used by anyone. Instead, you took your pleasure from what I offered. That was more than enough to free me...heheh, at least a dozen orgasms more than enough."

"You were freed because I had orgasms with those men? Even though I never asked for it...never wanted it?"

"You say you didn't want me to ride you," he said, standing me up and walking me over to the door. "But your body disagrees. Your pretty little cunny likes the pleasure I've brought it, and it wants more."

He used my hand to open the door and walked me out into the hall naked. I cringed inside at the thought of Mom or Dad looking out and seeing me like this, but they were fast asleep. He walked me downstairs, out the front door, down the sidewalk and right into the middle of the well-lighted street. The pavement was rough against my bare feet. We stood there looking around, then set off walking along the center of the street.

"This is your city?" Deattán asked. "Are there no pubs or bierhäuser? Gambling dens? Brothels? It's scarcely midnight; where are all the people? Have you no markets? Where do you buy food?"

"It's a subdivision," I thought, "a residential area. Commercial businesses are about three miles away."

"Three miles," he whispered, "that's a long way to go for a loaf of bread. No wonder you're so physically fit." We came to the corner and he turned me right, walking me across the lawn of the corner lot.

I laughed—mentally—and thought, "We seldom walk to get groceries. We have cars, remember? I'm fit because of sports."

"Women play sports now? What kind of sports?"

"I do...did...track and field at school."

"Track and field," he said, "like the Olympics? Running and jumping naked? That's something I'd like to see. Do you have wrestling here? Naked women trying to pin one another with their bodies?"

"There are women wrestlers, though it's not really the most popular sport anymore, even for men. But both men and women wear clothes now when they wrestle. Not a lot of clothes, maybe, and very tight, but they're not naked."

"I've been stuck in that castle too long," he murmured, walking me across the street to stand directly under a streetlight, "this sounds like my kind of culture."

"I doubt it," I thought. "If a police car drives by while I'm walking around naked like this, I'm going to get arrested, and then you'll see what my culture thinks of public nudity."

"Hmm," Deattán said, "that doesn't sound like much fun. Maybe we could enter one of these houses to find someone who'd like to have some fun with a pretty young woman." He began to walk me toward the front door of Mrs. Gleason's house.

"No!" I thought, as loudly as possible. "It's...the woman who lives here is an elderly widow. She won't be interested in your kind of fun, and she'll call the police if she sees me like this. Then, I'll be arrested, go before a judge, and then, I guess, probably to a psychiatric facility, if you're still riding me. It won't be fun for either of us."

Deattán stopped me in the middle of Mrs. Gleason's front lawn and whispered in my ear, "This is growing tiresome, my dear. One way or another, you and I are going to have some fun tonight, so unless you want me to choose a house at random and break in, you should guide me to the best place you can think of in your neighborhood for a beautiful naked girl to get fucked."

"I...but...it's just...people in a neighborhood like this aren't going to just rape a girl they find walking—or lying—around naked. They'll assume she's been the victim of a crime—or she's crazy—and call the police."

"Well," he said, turning me back toward my street and walking me toward another house at random. "We won't know until we try. Who lives here?"

"The Felders. I used to babysit their two daughters. Mr. Felder is a Presbyterian minister. He's not going to rape me."

"Hmm, you never know, with clergymen."

"Look, just give me a minute to think. Who could I find around here in the middle of the night who might rape me just because I appeared to be weirdly asleep with my eyes open?" A chill crept over me as an idea occurred.

"Aha, I felt that," hissed Deattán triumphantly, "who did you think of?"

"My friend Sally's dad, Mr. Johnson. I've seen the way he looks at me, since my tits grew."

"Perfect," he said, "which way?"

#####

Sally spread her knees wider and hitched her hips forward a little more to give Gene a better angle. She was standing in the deep shadows behind the planter in the back corner of the garden. He was on his knees in front of the beautiful red-haired cheerleader, with his head under her short skirt. One thumb held her panties aside, and he was stretching his tongue to its limit trying to get it inside her. She groaned and pulled his face closer, grinding her clit against his nose. She heard a creak from the front gate and froze.

Tapping Gene on the shoulder, she lifted her skirt off his head. He looked up at her quizzically. Holding one finger to her lips, she turned and peered through the foliage atop the planter and saw Merrie—stark naked—open the gate and walk nonchalantly into her back yard.

"Wow," whispered Gene, rising to peer over her shoulder, "her tits are fantastic. What's wrong with her eyes?"

Merrie walked to the edge of the pool, then skirted it, facing toward the house, eyes wide open and staring straight ahead. She strode across the patio, her outrageously full, buoyant boobs bouncing, and took a seat in one of the poolside lounge chairs, directly beneath the patio light, and in full view of the house. She lay back and became very still, her vivid blue eyes open and staring.

"It's the ghost," Sally whispered, "it has to be."

"Ghost?" Gene whispered back, "what ghost?"

"Merrie and her parents spent Halloween at a haunted castle in Belgium. I looked it up. The ghost makes people sleepwalk."

"Sleepwalk? So, she's asleep?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"Well, come on, I want to get a better look at those tits."

"Shh, wait...look," Sally hissed.

The back door of Sally's house opened, and her dad, Larry, stepped out, already lighting a cigarette. He often sneaked out at night for a smoke. At the sight of the naked Merrie, he froze. Frowning, he extinguished his lighter.

"Merrie?" he said quietly, "what are you doing out here? Why are you...." When she failed to react—even to shift her eyes—he paused and took a few steps closer.

"Merrie?" When she didn't respond, he glanced around the yard, scanning the shadows. Sally and Gene remained very, very still. After a moment, he approached and knelt beside Merrie.

"Merrie?" he said, "are you okay?" He took her shoulder and shook it. She didn't react. He took hold of both shoulders and shook her harder. "Merrie!" he hissed, but didn't raise his voice. Merrie didn't respond.

Larry's gaze dropped to Merrie's bosom, then he took another—very careful—look around the yard. At length, he turned his attention back to Merrie's breasts.

Tentatively, he touched them, stroked his thumbs across nipples stiff from chill, and they hardened further. He looked up at her staring eyes and gave her breasts a cautious squeeze, then a harder one. At her lack of reaction, he gave an audible grunt and fell upon her tits, licking and nipping them like a wild animal. He buried his face between them and shook his head, squeezing them around his face. He nuzzled and suckled and stroked them, then he squeezed them hard enough to leave quick-fading red finger marks. He pinched her nipples hard, then harder, pulling and stretching them until Sally winced to see it.

"Fuck, your dad's the man," Gene whispered, and Sally nodded in the dark.

"Finger me baby," she whispered. "Get out your cock. I want to stroke you while we watch."

Gene complied eagerly as they remained riveted to the sight of her dad savaging Merrie's luscious tits. Soon, he gave another furtive glance around, then shucked his pants. Spitting between her breasts, he sandwiched his cock between them, and began to give the pretty young blonde a tit-fucking that Sally was sure would leave her breasts aching for days.

Gene's hand was inside her panties, and his fingers found Sally's wet slit. She suppressed a groan, widening her stance to give him better access. Her hand stroked his rigid, veiny cock as they watched her father fuck her helpless friend's boobs.

"Shit, baby," Gene whispered, "I want to fuck those tits, too."

Amused, Sally squeezed his cock. "Naughty boy," she whispered back, "lusting after my friend's boobs. Maybe you'll get your chance later. For now, why don't I give you something even better." She sank to her knees—regretfully losing sight of her dad with Merrie—and took Gene's cock in her mouth.

She spent a minute or two licking up and down his shaft, tracing circles around his cockhead with her tongue. She loved the contrast between the velvet sponginess of his head and the veiny hardness of his shaft. She took it deeper into her mouth, using his cock-tip to tickle and press against her tonsils, flirting with her gag reflex.

Sally could deepthroat most guys, however Gene was not only long, but also thick, and getting him down her throat had proven difficult. But Sally was not the sort of girl to be put off by a challenge, and she was determined to swallow him whole. Tonight might be the first time.

"He's not going to cum on her tits," Gene whispered, sounding a little disappointed. "He's got her legs open...he's licking her. She's just lying there."

"Mmm," Sally hummed around his cock, acknowledging his running commentary. She stroked his length with one hand, enjoying the slickness of her spit. Pulling away, she squeezed him, then licked a fat drop of precum from his tip.

"Ummm," Gene groaned as she sucked him in again, "he's going to fuck her. He's pulling her down on the chair...he's got her legs straight out up in the air...she's spread wide open...fuck, babe, that feels good."

Sally pressed him against her glottis, trying to relax her throat. She shifted forward, using her weight to force herself onto him, and he penetrated her a little. "Guck," she said, and pulled back a fraction, struggling to suppress a full gag.

"Uh...he's fucking her," Gene murmured. "She must've been really wet, because he slid right in, all the way, no spit or anything."

Sally pushed again and got Gene's cock just a little bit deeper down her throat. He grunted, and she pulled back, then did it again, just a bit deeper. She heard a rhythmic metallic scraping noise from Merrie's lounge chair.